The Peasant Doctor

By Specgalz

MTLing Eleven did not expect that one second she was just bitten to death by a zombie, and the next second sh... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Complete

Chapter 83

507 21 2
By Specgalz

    After new year, the second floor of the pharmacy was officially put into use. The pharmacy was officially divided into two parts. The first floor was a serious pharmacy dedicated to selling medicines to patients, while the second floor was isolated from the first floor and only catered to those who came to buy skin care ointments. woman.

    On the first day of the opening, Fan Yu brought a lot of people over to cheer Shíyī , which led to a very good business on the first day. The girls who invited were too busy to stop for a moment, and the skin care cream was sold for 100 yuan. With multiple sets, Shíyī seemed to see a lot of banknotes smashing at her.

    During dinner, Shíyī was the first to stand up and toast Fan Yu with a glass of wine, "Sister Yu, thank you today, otherwise  I won't be able to get off to a good start ."

       " Where's the New skin care products?" Fan Yu gave her a blank look.

    Shíyī smiled, "Okay, okay, let's be polite, let's do it!"

    "Okay, let's do it!" The two of them drank the glass of wine like dashing knights, rather like eating meat and drinking. The uninhibited feeling of seeing the children straightened their eyes.

    The fat dumpling looked at his mother and Aunt Yu, and then, his eyes moved to the wine glass in front of him, which was the milk poured by Shíyī, so he picked up the glass like Shíyī, and showed great respect to Fu Heng, the eldest son of Fan Yu's family. "Come on bro, I'll give you a toast."

    Fu Heng was stunned, looking at the little dumpling from Shíyī's aunt's family toasting him, he was a bit dumbfounded, but he was eight years old this year, and he was a sensible little adult. He took care of him like his own brothers and sisters, so in the end he took his own wine glass and touched him, "Okay, eldest brother also toasts Duanzi."

    One big and one small touched a cup, and the fat Duanzi looked up like his old mother, and did it boldly. When he was done, he wiped his mouth with his sleeve and said, "Good wine!"

Yang Shifeng, who was watching from the side: "..." Who taught this?

    The second child of Fan Yu's family, Fu Zhuo, is only five years old this year. He has a big head . The baby fat has not faded away. His temperament is also lively and playful. The glass of milk that was brought to Duanzi, "Duanzi, there's me and me! Let's have a toast."

Duanzi waved his hands calmly, "Don't worry, don't worry, wait for me to pour the wine again."

Duanzi  looked at his father and waved his small hand, "Dad, pour another cup for the child!"

    Yang Shifeng wiped his face with tears in his eyes, and took the pot of warm milk for his son friend and poured another cup for the fat Duanzi.

    The fat Duanzi was very satisfied, he touched the glass with Fu Yan, and said, "Good brother, let's do it!"

    Fu Yan also imitated him and shouted: "Come on, let's do it!"

    The movement here finally attracted people. After getting the attention of the two old ladies who were chatting happily, the corners of their mouths twitched when they saw this, and they secretly recalled who the two children were learning from.

    On this side, the fat Duanzi had just had a cup of milk with Fu Yan, when his sleeve was pulled, he turned his head and saw a pair of eyes that were as black and moist as grapes. He liked these eyes. Now, every time he see them, he want to kiss these two little grapes, and he does the same at the moment, leaning over and kissing the two little grapes, he gets Xiao Ruoyu's sweet smile, "Brother "..."

    Xiao Ruo clumsily picked up her glass of milk and almost spilled it, but she still said to the fat Duanzi seriously, "Brother, cheers."

The fat Duanzi hurriedly used his own cup to touched  her small cup, but the force was very soft, "Ruoyu, cheers."

    Xiao Ruoyu smiled sweetly, and slowly drank the milk in the cup, leaving a circle of milk stains on her mouth, but her expression was Extremely satisfied.

    Fu Heng and Fu Zhuo, who was watching from the side, "..." Why didn't my sister toast to them, and why did my sister like to smile at Duanzi so much? She didn't smile so much at them. Whose sister is this?

    Therefore, Fu Heng and Fu Zhuo somehow felt that the smile of Duanzi at this time was a little annoying.

    Fan Yu poked Shíyī's waist and sighed with her in a low voice: "Hey, Shíyī, why does my little idiot like your Duanzi so much, she has never laughed so much at us, when she see your Duanzi, it's so sweet, why do I feel like my daughter has been raised for nothing?"

    "Go, go." Shíyī pushed her, "Don't talk nonsense, the child is still young, It's just love among children."

    Fan Yu shook her head inexplicably, her voice lower, "I always think that's not the case, the more I look at it, the more I think your Duanzi will be my son-in-law in the future, do you believe it?"

    Shíyī glanced at the little girl Ruoyu who was wiping the mouth of her fat Duanzi with a handkerchief, and her heart trembled. She also thought that Xiao Ruoyu was like her daughter-in-law, but...

    Shíyī leaned into Fan Yu's ear and said, "Let's leave this to the children, Ruoyu is still young, and now she just likes Duanzi as much as she likes her brother, maybe in the future..., let's not interfere, and Ruoyu's marriage , I'm afraid it's not that easy to decide, right?"

    The Duwei Mansion is an aristocratic family with extraordinary power, and their family is just an ordinary merchant. In this era, scholars, farmers, industry and commerce are emphasized. The merchants are the lowest. this is the rule of this era. Although she doesn't feel that there is anything wrong with her family, and she doesn't feel that her Duanzi are inferior to aristocratic children, the eyes of the world cannot be broken.

    Fan Yu agrees with the first sentence of Duanzi, but disagrees with the second sentence, " my fool daughter is my heart, my daughter is not a chess piece used to consolidate the status of the family, my daughter must find a husband she likes it and is really kind to her. I will never allow other people to interfere in Ruoyu's marriage. Besides, how can you, a mother, be so unconfident about your own children, I can see that the future of Duanzi's is extraordinary. It's not necessarily worse than the two boys in my family, when the time comes, who will be higher than the other."

    Hearing Fan Yu's words, Shíyī felt happy and clapped her hand, "Then we will follow the child's own wishes, we Parents will not interfere."

    Fan Yu nodded, "Yes, don't interfere, just follow the fate."

    This topic was no longer mentioned, Shíyī talked to Fan Yu about the teaching of Duanzi, "Sister Yu, I was going to ask you for advice. Well, Duanzi is three years old this year, we are planning to let him start enlightenment, but my Duanzi is not very interested in studying, he especially wants to practice martial arts, and every day he shouts that he wants to be a general. You are familiar with martial arts, so you can think of a way for me."

    Fan Yu glared at Shíyī and said, "Duanzi definitely wants to practice martial arts, he is a natural martial arts genius, you wouldn't want him to go into a career, would you? I'm afraid you're not confused, right?"

    Shíyī couldn't help laughing, "Why, I didn't want him to go into the official career, and the Shíyī's temperament is not suitable."

    Listening to Shíyī's words, Fan Yu's face improved, and said: " My family is a family of military commanders, can I not see Danzi's talent? You see, Danzi is only three years old now, but his strength is stronger than that of my eldest son who has been practicing martial arts for three years. Moreover, he is strong and flexible, so he is naturally suitable for practicing martial arts. Good seedling, plus he likes to practice martial arts, you must practice martial arts for him. As for how to learn it, leave it to me. My eldest and second child have already entered the martial arts hall of our family and started to practice with the master. Duanzi were also sent to let them practice together."

    Shíyī hesitated, "This...can outsiders enter the martial arts hall in your mansion?" Originally, she planned to ask Fan Yu to recommend a martial arts master to her.

    "Others can't do it, Duanzi will definitely do. I still have this face, and Duanzi is so talented, Master Wu might even thank me for bringing him such a good seedling. You don't know the martial artist in our house. What kind of person is the master? He is a martial arts idiot, but he is also a prodigy. Children's martial arts. Let me tell you, it is the dream of all martial arts practitioners to be able to worship the martial arts master in our house as a teacher, and the talent of Duanzi can't be let down."

    Listening to Fan Yu's words, Shíyī felt in her heart. There is no more hesitation. There is a great teacher that is unavoidable for Duanzi. She can't find a good teacher for Duanzi by her own ability.

    "Okay, Sister Yu, Duanzi will be handed over to you when the time comes, please take care of him."

    "Duanzi is the same as my son, I will keep it well, you can rest assured, but Duanzi's is only 3 now. It’s too early to leave you now at the age of three, I think it’s better to start training at the age of five, the children in the house usually start to practice martial arts at the age of five.”

    Shíyī nodded, three years old is indeed too young, wait Duanzi became a lot more sensible when he was five years old, and she was relieved to let him out by then. It happened to be taking advantage of these two years to quickly earn money to buy a house in the city, so that it would be convenient for the family to live in the future, so that the family would have a home in the city, and her children did not need to rely on others.

    After discussing this matter, a big stone fell in Shíyī's heart. Looking at the fat son who was pushing a cup with Fu Heng and Fu Zhuo, she couldn't help feeling pity for him, little fat man, you can only be happy. Two years, two years later, your hard days will officially come.

    Little Fatty didn't realize this at all. He heard that at the age of five, he could practice martial arts with a very powerful master, and he could also learn skills with Fu Heng and Fu Zhuo.  He complain why he can't go to school now, why he has to wait another two years.

    Shíyī said "Haha" at the little fat man, and then began to give the little fat man basic exercises before learning martial arts.

    Every morning, Shíyī personally took the little fat man to run around the village in the morning. The little fat man had short calves. When he just ran, he ran very slowly, and he would fall down. Feeling distressed, she only let him get up by himself, and she didn't wait for him deliberately when running, which fully made him realize what it means to be out of reach.

    Every time Shíyī waited for him to reach the finish line and finished breakfast, the panting little fat man ran to the finish line, his face was covered in sweat, but he never gave in, never complained a word, bitten every day. He tried hard to chase Shíyī, using the words his mother taught him: a manly man, you can eat anything, just be able to endure hardship.

    The little fat man still firmly remembered what his father told him: eat hard and suffer, and be in the best position.

    Therefore, with the constant encouragement of the old father and mother, the fat dumpling just increased the speed faster and faster, and after half a year, he will be able to keep up with Shíyī pace . Then, Shíyī started to tie a sandbag to Fat Duanzi's legs to let him run, and the weight of the sandbag increased little by little. From the beginning, Fat Duanzi could not move his legs, and then he could fly with a sandbag tied, and the whole village watched him and was stunned.

    Although Shíyī didn't say it, she was extremely proud that this was her son, and her son was great!

    Shíyī not only trains the fat dumplings to run, but also makes a sandbag and puts it in the yard. Every day, the fat dumplings are punched for an hour to improve his strength. When the fat Duanzi can break a 100-pound sandbag with one punch, Finally, the day has come for him to enter the military hall of the Commander's Mansion.

    At this time, the fat Duanzi was five years old, and his stature reached the height of a six or seven-year-old child. His body was strong and his strength was abundant. As soon as Master Wu saw him, he circled around him several times, and his eyes lit up. Involuntarily, he reached out and pinched the bones of Duanzi. After pinching for a while, his eyes could be described as frenzy, "The bones are amazing, you are a natural martial arts genius!"

    Fan Yu secretly gave Shíyī a look: How is it, I said Yes, this Wu Chi is sure to be very satisfied with  Duanzi.

    Shíyī quietly raised the corner of her mouth.

    Master Wu is not only satisfied, he can't be satisfied any more. The children of the Duwei Mansion are not bad at martial arts, but he has never seen such a good seedling. Now such a good seedling is his apprentice and must be well polished.

    Master Wu immediately asked, "What's your name?"

    Xiao Duanzi immediately raised his head and answered loudly, "My real name is Yang Tianle, and my nickname is Tuanzi. Master, you will be my closest person from now on, you can call me. Duanzi (Dumpling)."

    "Hey, you're not a thin-skinned child." Master Wu reprimanded, but he was more satisfied in his heart, well, not humble or timid, confident and bold, that's what martial arts practitioners should be.

    Master Wu asked again, "Then do you have anything special? Show it to me if you have it."

The fat dumpling didn't have any stage fright, so he responded immediately. He went straight to a row of sandbags specially used for boxing practice, looked at the small ones, and stopped beside the biggest sandbag instead. Under the unbelievable sight of Master Wu, he clenched his fists and attacked quickly, only to attack. Hearing a "bang", the sandbag was directly thrown out and burst, and sand was scattered all over the ground.

    "Wow—" The children watching on the sidelines were all shocked. They didn't expect such a small little brother to be so powerful.

    Master Wu was also shocked. The sandbag that was just broken by Tuanzi was actually used to practice boxing for children over ten years old. It was very strong. It has never been broken for many years.

    Fan Yu was also shocked and called out, "Oops", and looked at Shíyī and Yang Shifeng in disbelief: "This child of both of you is going to heaven!"

    Yang Shifeng pursed his lips and smiled, and Shíyī lowered her head and smiled. She was embarrassed to tell her that, in fact, the strange power of the dumplings was inherited from her, and she could easily knock the sandbag away with one punch.

    Over there, Master Wu saw Duanzi like he had already seen a rare treasure, and immediately ordered someone to get the Duanzi's training clothes, and personally explained Duanzi's daily work and rest time.

    Knowing that in the future, the dumplings will learn martial arts in the commander's mansion, and the happiest person is Xiao Ruoyu. The charming and naive little girl happily circles the dumplings, and holds the hand of Duanzi brother and smiles sweetly as they eat. When he was still in the middle of the pack, she kept giving her brother Duanzi some delicious food, saying that brother Duanzi had to eat more after practicing martial arts. That way, her two brothers were so sour that they couldn't eat.

    However, who knows that since Duanzi entered the martial arts hall to practice martial arts, the charming little sister of her family begged her mother to make a set of strong clothes, and went to the martial arts hall every day, standing under the big tree to watch them practice martial arts. both brother couldn't do anything even if they wanted to besiege  Duanzi's, and they were so annoyed.

    Fan Yu told Shíyī about this in a letter. Shíyī was so happy to lie in Yang Shifeng's arms and laugh. Although Shíyī could only see Duanzi for a few days a month, Fan Yu's letters never stopped. All the big and small things that happened will be written in the letter to let them know that they have never missed every bit of the danzi's growth.

    Shíyī sincerely appreciates Fan Yu.

    At this time, there was only one child left in the family, Xiao Shi Shi, but Xiao Shi was also a young boy. He read books very well. At the age of thirteen, he was admitted to a scholar, and at the same time, Xiao Huzi was also admitted. , the two children simply blasted a huge wave in Shiliba Village.

    Master Qiao found Shíyī and said that his ability was no longer enough to train them, and they should go to a better academy. Therefore, despite being reluctant, Shíyī sent Xiao Shi to the best Tianhu Academy in the city to study, and also sponsored Xiao Huzi to go with him.

    After Xiao Shi left, there was not a single child in the family. Every day was quiet and there was no fun.

    The most unbearable is Grandpa Yang. Looking at the empty home, he often sighs, and then stares at Shíyī's stomach and whispers: "It would be nice to have another one."

    Shíyī pretended not to hear every time. This matter is not something she can decide. Duanzi are already a gift from God, and nothing else can be forced. She and Yang Shifeng have a good relationship, and Yang Shifeng doesn't wants very much. They have never contracepted, but they have not conceived again after so many years, which shows that they do not have this blessing.

    Yang Shifeng also accepts this fact, he is very content with a Duanzi, and he does not dare to force it any more.

    Both husband and wife believe that they will have only one child in this life.

    However, life is always full of unknowns and surprises that always catch you off guard.

    When Duanzi was ten years old, Shíyī suddenly felt a surge of sour water come out when she was eating fish, and dhe vomited all the food in her stomach in disgust. After that, she couldn't eat anything.

    Shíyī and Yang Shifeng both thought that something was wrong with their bodies, how could they know that Shíyī gave herself a pulse, and she was stunned. She actually showed a happy pulse, how could it be possible!

    Yang Shifeng asked anxiously, "What's wrong with you? What's wrong with your body?"

    Shíyī stared at him blankly, without saying a word, she changed her wrist and gave it to herself again, but the result was the same. Now, she can't believe it anymore.

    Facing Yang Shifeng's anxiously inquiring eyes, Shíyī suddenly smiled, wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear: "Brother Shifeng, God has favored us again."

    "Ah?" Yang Shifeng didn't understand what it meant, but Looks like it shouldn't be a bad thing.

    Shíyī put his big hand on her belly, "Brother Shifeng, you are going to be a father again."

    "Ah..." Yang Shifeng was dumbfounded, completely stunned, watching Shíyī's belly become stone statue.

    A quarter of an hour later, Yang Shifeng, who finally came to his senses, laughed loudly, picked up Shíyī and turned around several times, and the whole village could hear his excited voice, "I'm going to be a father again!!!"

    ------ --------------
     End of full text
-------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 81.5K 135
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
254K 16.8K 31
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
311K 10.4K 35
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
236K 16.7K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...