The Peasant Doctor

By Specgalz

MTLing Eleven did not expect that one second she was just bitten to death by a zombie, and the next second sh... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Complete

Chapter 81

484 18 0
By Specgalz

The little fat man and his little sister had a great time playing. On the way home, he put his arms around his mother's neck and said proudly, "Sister, love fatty!"

Shíyī rolled her eyes and gave the little fat man a self-comprehension, "Haha. "

There is no cure for narcissism.

On the other hand, Yang Shifeng asked curiously what was going on, and Shíyī squeezed the little fat man's face in her arms and said, "It's nothing, it's just that the little girl from Sister Yu's family is holding Fatty's hand to play with him today, and then our Fatty's feel someone else's little girl likes him. Look at him for being narcissistic. I guess the little girl has never seen such a fat child of the same age, so she just took a closer look. Your son is too narcissistic."

" Haha..." Yang Shifeng laughed.

On the other hand, the little fat man probably knew that her mother was refuting his remarks again, and raised her little hand angrily, imitating the way Shíyī would normally scare him, and said, "Bad, hit!" If you speak ill of Chubby, hit you!

Shíyī glanced at him, raised a fist and put it in front of him, squeezed it hard, and immediately made a "squeaky" sound, "You still want to hit me? Believe it or not, I'll stab you to death with one finger? Do you know who you inherited your strength from? Haha!"

Little Fatty is a very powerful person during a trial, and he looked at his mother's fist, which was bigger than his own, and slowly put down his hand, pouting his mouth, shaking his chubby legs in anger, "I don't want a mother, I want a father!"

Shíyī handed him to his father and patted his little butt, "Go, go, I don't want to hug you either , don't ask me to hug you in the future."

The little fat man hugged his father's neck tightly, buried his face tightly, and didn't look at his mother.

Fatty Pissed off .

Yang Shifeng patted his son's back to reassure him in a funny way, and touched Shíyī face again, "Okay, don't be angry with your son."

Shíyī pouted and decided to refuse to hug this narcissistic little fat man for three days. .

Knowing that Shíyī was not unhappy at all, Yang Shifeng was just teasing his son, so he talked to her about the business, "Then why did Mrs. Fan Yu want to be your sister in such a short period of time? Is there any purpose?"

Shíyī shook her head. "I had doubts at first, but Sister Yu seems to be really sincere at the moment, and she never asked me anything. Instead, she wants to help me with the business of the pharmacy. She probably really think that my temperament is similar to her."

"That's the best way. I'm very happy that you have another close friend in your boudoir." Shíyī personality is different from that of ordinary women. Naturally, there are few women who can get along with her, and the women in the village are not as good as her. In fact, he really hope that Shíyī can have one or two friends to tell about the affair between the girls. If there is one now, he feels very happy.

Shíyī also thinks that Sister Yu suits her temperament very well. She doesn't have the woman's husband filial in this era, but she is quite cheerful and informal, very similar to her personality, which makes it easy for her to get along with her., this kind of coziness is different from the coziness with Yang Shifeng, it is the kind of coziness between friends. If so, she hopes that the two will really become best friends, and let her taste what it's like to have a best friend.

"Sister Yu knew that I gave the shop several new medicines that are good for women's health, and she bought a lot of them all at once. She said that she was going to give it to a few ladies from aristocratic families that she knew well, and it could be regarded as an advertisement for the shop, if those ladies also come to buy our things, our shop will have a firm foothold and will not have to worry about making money in the future."

"Then I really have to thank Sister Yu."

"I know, I'm going to go back this time . And Prepare a kind of skin care ointment suitable for the skin of Sister Yu, after applying it, it can make the skin white, tender and moist, radiant, and can delay aging,"

. Hearing this, Yang Shifeng remembered Wearing the kind of ointment to applied, he asked embarrassingly, "Is it the one you usually use?"

Shíyī couldn't see his thoughts, she hooked her hand with a smile, and said with a smile: "The one I use is the same as you, but the ingredients in it are different. Yours is specially suitable for men, while mine is combination skin, and Sister Yu has dry skin, and the ointment she use is also different. I will mix it for her separately.."

Yang Shifeng touched his face and had to admit that Shíyī ointment was really effective, and the skin on his face became much better. His skin was a little rough before, but now it feels much smoother. Although it is useless for a man to have good skin, he would be embarrassed to apply it if Shíyī hadn't coaxed him to apply it every night.

When they got home, Shíyī started to pick out Chinese herbal medicines and started making skin cream for Sister Yu. When she was done, she had a brainstorm and came up with a good idea. She planned to make several kinds of ointments, which were specially used for women's beauty, Some can treat women's facial allergies, some can treat acne, acne, blackheads, etc., some can replenish facial moisture, and some are beauty and beauty. These ointments are all made of natural Chinese medicine plants, which are both effective and not harmful. The skin, the woman can see the effect immediately after using it, she can know as soon as she uses it, she is not worried that there will be no repeat customers.

Shíyī immersed herself in researching the prescription for a month, and finally developed all the ointments she thought of. After that, Shíyī instructed the people at the pharmacy to step up the time to make them, and then send them to the store to sell them after they were made. And she went to the city again with a set of skin care ointments prepared separately for Sister Yu.

Sister Yu is also very interested in Shíyī, and she specially sent letters to Shíyī from thousands of miles away. There are constant correspondence between the two. Knowing that Shíyī is here today, she came to the shop early in the morning and waited, and even brought Xiao Ruoyu with her to Come.

Seeing that Shíyī was finally here, Fan Yu couldn't wait to greet her, "It's coming, if you don't come, my little girl will be eager to see it!"

"Huh?" Shíyī looked at the little girl in her arms, originally ahe still don't understand what it means, but when she see the little girl's dark eyes looking straight at her little fat man and trying to pounce on the little fat man, Shíyī understand, well, this little girl is really fascinated by Her little fat man.

Shíyī didn't know that her little fat man was so attractive to girls. Wouldn't he become a heartthrob in the future? Then don't, this guy is already narcissistic enough, and if he is chased by girls, he will have to go to heaven, but seeing the little girl so eager, Shíyī still said: "Sister Yu, let's go to the backyard to chat, let the two children have a good time, don't go back at night, just have a meal with me and then go."

"That's good, then I'm welcome, you don't know, me and the ladies and noblesoma I really can't talk, I can only talk about vain and stupid things, I can't find anyone to talk to and relax, I will come to you every day."

"Okay, then let's have a good chat." The two put the child on the bed again, and just put it down, Before the little fat man could move, the little girl crawls very fast, crawling to the little fat man's side, holding on to the little fat man's arm, still smiling like a flower.

Fan Yu sighed, "This girl in my family does everything slowly, I've never seen her crawl so fast! You don't know, she actually remembers your Duanzi in the past month, and she knows When I brought her here, her little eyes kept looking out, so I had to go out early, I was wondering, how could such a small child remember being alone for so long?"

Shíyī was also a little surprised. She didn't expect such a little girl to remember her fat Duanzi so firmly, and her fat Duanzi were so attractive?

"Forget it, the two children like to play, let them play, Sister Yu, I brought you some good things, you can take a look." Shíyī said, and took out the skin care ointment she brought to Sister Yu, "These are The skin care ointments I developed by myself are all made of herbs, and they will be sold in stores soon, and I brought this set to you."

Fan Yu looked at the set of small bottles in surprise, "Why so? A lot? What are they used for? Can these be as good as your skin? If I can have half your skin, I will be satisfied."

Fan Yu envied Shíyī skin the most, although her skin looks good too, but she can't compare to Shíyī Allure, but she can only envy Shíyī skin, if it can be as good as Shíyī skin, then So happy.

Shíyī picked up the small green bottle, "This is for moisturizing and skin care. Every time you wash your face and apply it on your face, your skin will be hydrated and shiny. If your skin is dry, use this for good."

"My skin is just dry, I have to apply a skin care cream every hour, I'll see how you are." Fan Yu opened the bottle cap, smeared a little on the back of her hand with her fingers, and immediately felt a cool and cool feeling. The back of the hand is spread out, and the skin seems to be full of water at once, and it is smooth and moisturizing a lot. When the two hands are compared, the difference is clear at a glance.

"Oh, Shíyī, why is your ointment so powerful, it's moisturizing all of a sudden, look at the contrast between my two hands!"

Shíyī saw her so happy, and pressed her hands that she kept looking. Shíyī picked up another small white bottle, "Don't look at this first, there are other things, this is a good thing, look at it, this is specially prepared by me, and if people have red , pimples and acne on face in the future. , smearing this has a miraculous effect, it will disappear soon, and your skin will return to smooth."

"Yeah! And this?" Fan Yu was about to die of joy, so she picked up the ointment and opened it and put it on a pimple on her face. Then Wipe, "I just have a few pimples on my face recently, and the ointment doesn't work. Now it's saved."

After Fan Yu used up this, she couldn't wait to pick up the remaining bottles and check them one by one, each one made her happy, "Shíyī, thank you, these things are so useful to me, by the way, you said they were going to sell them in the shop, you let's just buy a few sets from you first, and I'll go and give them to the ladies who I know well. Yes, this way your skin care creams won't only sell well, it's probably not enough to sell at that time, you know, this woman is most willing to spend money on her beauty."

Shíyī did not pretend to be polite to her. Thank you, "Sister Yu, then thank you, I will cover all your skin care creams in the future."

Fan Yu clapped her hands, "That's good, I won't be polite to you, and there are good things to ask for in the future. Give me a try."

"That's for sure."

"Then what is the price of your skin care products? My suggestion is that the price should not be too low, you know, those ladies value face very much and buy things. The more expensive they are, the better they are, and the lower the price is, the lower they feel, so you can just raise the price, keep them safe and sell them well, then you can rest assured to scrape their skin."

Shíyī "Pfft . She laughed, but she also felt that she was right, the medicines in her pharmacy were all at medium prices, which were affordable by ordinary people, and the money she could earn was limited, and she was not willing to let ordinary people buy them in order to make money. But the shop always has to make money, and this money can be made from this skin care cream, slaughtering those rich ladies fiercely.

So, Shíyī asked, "I don't know what price you ladies can accept. You can help me set a price."

Fan Yu thought about it and said, "This plaster of yours is really good. I don't know how much better than what we usually buy from the rouge shop. I think the price of your set is fifteen silver."

"What? Fifteen taels?!" Shíyī was startled, she originally thought The only thing is that a set can be sold for two or three taels. After all, the cost of this set of skin care products is only fifty cents. Is it too dark to sell this set of skin care products for fifteen taels?

Seeing Shíyī surprise, Fan Yu smiled and said: "You, this is considered a black heart? You know, as long as things are good, even a hundred taels won't blink their eyes, not to mention these fifteen taels. I think fifteen taels are very kind, so just listen to me, the price is sure to be suitable."

Shíyī decided to believe her and nodded, "Okay, just pay this price, then please give it to me, Sister Yu. I recommend it."

"Oh, what's the trouble with this, don't be polite to me, I've also benefited from it, and I will count on you for my beauty in the future."

The two old ladies chatted happily here . They forgot about the baby at all. When they realized that they still had a baby, They turned to look, but was startled, and saw that the fat man actually held Xiao Ruoyu in his arms, and Xiao Ruoyu put her arms around his neck, the two people were very close to each other.

But this is not what shocked the two old ladies, what shocked them is that Xiao Ruoyu will kiss the little fat man!

Shíyī first reaction was, oh my god, my fat son has seduced the little girl!

Fan Yu's first reaction was, oh my god, my girl is so young to take advantage of the handsome son!

Shíyī and Fan Yu looked at each other, both old ladies felt guilty for each other.

Shíyī acted first, pointed at the little fat man and asked, "Fatty fat, what are you doing?"

The little fat man patted Xiao Ruoyu's head as if to comfort her, and then answered his old lady's words, "Fatty teacher , sister." Fatty taught his sister to kiss.

Shíyī covered her face in shame, and she knew that it was her bad son who led the bad girl.

"Sister Yu, it's my little fat boy who taught Ruoyu to kiss, I'm sorry."

Fan Yu smiled and waved her hand, "What's the matter, I'm still happy, you don't know, my little nerd haven't kissed me before, I kissed her many times and taught her, but she just didn't learn, how could I know that Duanzi will be able to teach her once, and now she's finally clever."

Shíyī can't laugh or cry, yes, this mother is also big-hearted very.

Fan Yu was excited, turned to the little fat man with great interest, and discussed, "Duanzi, can you teach your sister to speak? sister hasn't spoken yet."

The fat Duanzi blinked and looked into his arms. His own little sister felt that it would be impossible for her to not speak, so he nodded, "Okay!"

The fat dumpling touched Xiao Ruoyu's face, and in front of the two old mothers, he kissed her face "bahaha", and then said to little sister said obediently, "Sister, learn."

Xiao Ruoyu blinked.

The fat brother taught: "Gege-"

Shíyī was about to burst out laughing at the side. He even taught a little girl to call him brother at the first sentence, and he taught it wrong. What the hell is Gege?

Fan Yu didn't care, and waited excitedly to see if her little girl could learn.

Xiao Ruoyu blinked her big eyes and looked at Big Brother Fatty for a while. After Big Brother Fatty taught her again, she actually spoke up, "Ge-Ge-"

Fan Yu was instantly surprised and hugged her little nerd girl and gave her a fierce kiss, "Mother's little darling, you are finally willing to talk, my mother is so happy."

Shíyī also picked up her little fat man and gave him a loving kiss, "Little fat man, Not bad."

The little fat man raised his chin proudly, very proud of himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 124K 60
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
350K 13.1K 90
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
936K 81K 135
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
1.5M 85.4K 84
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...