The Peasant Doctor

By Specgalz

MTLing Eleven did not expect that one second she was just bitten to death by a zombie, and the next second sh... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Complete

Chapter 72

589 13 0
By Specgalz

    Shíyī heard very light footsteps outside, and the footsteps were not from the family.

    Someone out there!

    Shíyī glanced at the cradle calmly, the little guy was sleeping soundly, she couldn't help but sighed in relief, sat up quietly, and stretched out his hand to poke Yang Shifeng's chest.

    Yang Shifeng opened his eyes immediately, "Shíyī, why—"

    Shíyī covered his mouth, leaned into his ear and said in a very low voice, "Don't talk, there are people outside."

    Yang Shifeng's eyes tightened , nodded silently, sat up, took the clothes that the two of them had placed by the bed, put them on in the dark, then got out of bed first, and pressed Shíyī shoulder, indicating that she was in the room She waited in the cradle and gently carried the little guy in the cradle into her arms, then walked to the cabinet, took the  daggers Shíyī used for healing, and quietly walked to the door and opened it.

    Sure enough, there was a rustling sound in the main room, as if something was flipping, Yang Shifeng's eyes darkened, and he almost guessed what the visitor was doing.

    Yang Shifeng held the dagger and listened quietly for a while. He heard that there was only one person flipping it. He had a plan in his mind, so he moved out slowly, and moved to the counter step by step, and gradually saw a dark figure who was putting the shelves on the shelf. He put the things on the table into a cloth bag, and he didn't notice that someone had come behind him.

    At this time, Yang Shifeng raised the chair that was on the side and swung it towards the black shadow. The black shadow might as well be thrown to the ground by the huge force of the chair, and hit the counter with a loud noise. A scream came out of his mouth.

    "Who is it!" Yang Shifeng threw himself into the counter after pushing on the counter, raised the chair again and swung it on the back of the person who came, and slammed the thief who was about to get up and ran to the ground again, screaming in agony bigger than just now.

    Yang Shifeng stepped forward and grabbed the future man's arm, twisted it behind him, and put his knee on the man's back waist, firmly restraining him, making him unable to move at all.

    At this time, Grandpa Yang heard the movement and ran out, lit a candle, and the house suddenly lit up, and everything in front of him became clear.

    "What's going on?"

    "A thief came to our house to steal something." Yang Shifeng said, reaching out and twisting the thief's face under him, and the thief's appearance suddenly appeared in front of him, it turned out to be an acquaintance!

    "Tang Laosi, it's actually you!" The person who came was Tang Laosi from the same village.

    Tang Laosi fell to the ground and bled, his mouth was smashed, his nose was bleeding, what a terrible word, seeing that he was caught, he begged for mercy in fear, "I'm sorry, I'm so fascinated, you guys Let me go, I don't dare anymore."

    "Ah—" Yang Shifeng was about to say something when he heard a scream from the yard. He was startled and immediately said to Grandpa Yang, "Grandpa, hurry up. Bring me a rope."

    Grandpa Yang hurriedly went to the place where the sundries were kept and took the rope. Shíyī stepped on a black figure under his feet, holding her little Duanzi firmly in her arms.

    The person under Shíyī feet moved around like a tortoise, but he couldn't break free at all, so he could only beg, "It hurts! Don't step on it again, let me go! I won't run away."

    Shíyī  Taking care of him, she used a little more force on his feet, causing the people below him to scream again and again, even worse than the fourth Tang Lao Si inside.

    Yang Shifeng didn't care about anything else, so he first walked to Shíyī and looked at Duanzi. The little guy was already awake, but he didn't cry, didn't make a fuss, and wasn't afraid at all. He just stared curiously at the man lying on the ground with wide eyes. "Ah, oh,", I don't know what to say, Yang Shifeng asked this: "What is going on? How did you come out?"

Shíyī answer is very late: "Will only have one person Stealing things?, there must be people outside, I saw from the window that this person was trying to escape over the wall, so I came out of the window and caught him.”

    Regarding his wife's agility, Yang Shifeng didn't know what to say, and said helplessly: "Then why did you take Duanzi out? How dangerous is this? What should I do if he's scared?"

    Shíyī was a little embarrassed and vomited. Tongue, "I forgot there was a Duanzi's in my arms when I came out, so I took him out like this, but this little fat guy is not afraid at all, he was giggling when I jumped out of the window. Isn't it? Little fat man?"

The little guy said "Aah" twice, full of energy, and his cry was full of excitement.

    Yang Shifeng: "..." Forget it, let's not talk about it.

    Yang Shifeng tied the person under Shíyī feet with a rope again. This person was also an acquaintance, Zhang Tianbao from the village.

    The movement of the Yang family was so loud, and they were still crying and howling. The neighbors all woke up, and they lit the lights and came to the Yang family to ask what was going on. The door opened, but Shíyī pulled him and said, "Wait first, and then open the door later."

    Yang Shifeng was puzzled, but he obediently didn't open the door, and only tied the two together.

    Shíyī handed the fat guy in his arms to Yang Shifeng, "Hold the little fat man, don't let him look at me."

    Yang Shifeng was even more puzzled, "What are you doing?"

    Shíyī, walked up to the two, raised her fist and started beating, punch after punch fell on the two like a drum, making a dull sound of flesh colliding.

    "Ah! Help! Stop fighting, stop fighting!"

    "Please don't fight, please spare us, ah—"

    "Mother, help—"

    Yang Shifeng twitched at the violent scene in front of him. , and quickly covered the eyes of the little fat man in his arms to prevent him from seeing.

    The little fat man was watching with gusto and giggling. Suddenly, such a wonderful scene was blocked, and he was in a hurry. He waved his small fist to grab it, and there was an eager "ahh" sound in his mouth. He want Yang Shifeng to take his hand away. But He was too young to break free from his father's big hand. When he could finally see it again, his mother had already finished beaten them.

    The little fat man was extremely disappointed, and yelled at Yang Shifeng "Wow", so angry.

    Yang Shifeng kissed his fat face to reassure him, "Don't be angry, you can't watch that."

    "Wow!" The little fat man couldn't be coaxed, and he clenched his fist and waved it, angry at his father.

    Shíyī patted the little fat man's fat ass, then raised her fist to show him, "Don't make trouble, be careful I'll beat you! I beat you just like I beat the two people just now, are you afraid?"

      Duanzi look at Shíyī fist, "oh oh", stopped screaming.

    Shíyī snorted, hugged the little fat man who was very knowledgeable about current affairs, and said to Yang Shifeng: "You can let people from outside come in."

    Only then did Yang Shifeng understand what Shíyī had just made, pinched her nose, and smiled. Then he went to open the door, and told the villagers outside about the thief in the house.

    People in the village were shocked and surprised when they heard the words, and they didn't want to leave. They stayed to see what to do next, and there were more and more people.

    Yang Shifeng ignored the people watching and threw the two people with blue noses and swollen faces in the yard.

    The two saw that they were completely exposed, and they were beaten to death by Shíyī. At this time, their hearts were full of fear, and they cried with snot and tears, "Shi Feng, please forgive us, we are temporarily obsessed, let's go down. I don't dare anymore, you can let us go this time."

    "Shi Feng, we didn't do it on purpose, the family is too poor, there is no rice, and the family can't eat enough every day. Forced to come up with such a bad idea, for our poor sake, don't bother with us."

    "Yeah, yeah, it's all because of the court's conscription. Our family can't pass the year. The new born boy in my family can't even drink milk, and he's starving to death. , we are just confused, we really won't do it again next time, Shi Feng, for the sake of the same village for so many years, please let us go."

    Yang Shifeng listened quietly for a long time without speaking.

    These two people are about the same age as him, and they played together when they were children. Although their relationship was not very good, they did not have bad relations. Although the two of them are not good people in normal times, they are not bad people either. They have never heard of them stealing chickens before, but this time he guess they really have no food to eat. Seeing that their family is rich, they come to their house. Now, they want to steal something back.

    However, just because their family has money doesn't mean they can steal it.

    Yang Shifeng stood up and said to Grandpa Yang and Shíyī, "I'll go and call their family members."

In the end, there was no need to call, the family members of these two people had already been called by other people in the village.

    The people who came were the old man of the Tang family and the old man of the Zhang family. The two old men were ashamed. As soon as they saw Grandpa Yang, they knelt down and apologized: "Old Yang, I'm sorry, my bastard actually did such a thing, I don't have the face to meet anyone."

    "Old Yang, I'm sorry, I will definitely kill this bastard when I go back."

    How could Grandpa Yang have the heart to see two people of the same generation kneeling down on him, holding the other up with one hand and supporting him, "You guys Let’s talk about what we have to say, don’t kneel, isn’t this breaking me!”

    Grandpa Yang pulled the two old men up after all, but the two old men went up and beat his grandson in the face and face. It made the faces of the two people look like pigs' heads even more ugly, and their cries could spread throughout the village.

    "You little bastard! That's what I taught you? To come to someone else's house to steal something, I think you don't want to live a good life!"

    "I'll kill you today, and the ancestors of the province will be shamed by you. It's over."

    Grandpa Yang saw this scene and went to pull it again, but he couldn't pull it.

    Shíyī sat on the chair and didn't move. She was noncommittal about this scene. She watched the two old men beat up their grandsons in a leisurely manner, but she knew in their heart that this was just a plea in disguised form. Shíyī don't know if the two old people really didn't know that their family members were coming to steal things.

    But no matter what the truth is, today's result has been decided, and this matter is destined to have no waves. Everyone is from the same village and has lived together for so many years. The friendship of the older generation is still there, not to mention that they have not lost anything in their family. Is it really possible to kill someone or send them to jail? It's impossible to think about it, so she just beat these two people into pigs' heads before they came, enough for them to suffer for a few months. At the same time, it can also kill chickens and warn the monkeys, so that those who have their own ideas will have peace of mind.

    The result was exactly as Shíyī thought, after the two old men beat their grandsons, they turned to kneel down for Grandpa Yang and said, "Old Yang, today I will give you this little beast from my family. What you do with it."

    This is an art, but in fact, he knows that Grandpa Yang can't do anything. He beats and scolds. Even if he sends it to the government, nothing is lost, and it will be released after two days at most. Now, what's the fuss about?

    Grandpa Yang waved his hand, "Forget it, it's all from the same village. We won't care about it this time. Don't do this kind of thing in the future. You can go home."

    Yang Shifeng invited the people who came to see the fun to leave, and the family returned to quiet.

    Grandpa Yang waved his hands tiredly, "What's this, it's late at night. Forget it, lock the door and go back to sleep. I'll pack my things tomorrow."

    Xiao Shitou ran over and kissed the little fat man, and followed him back to his room to sleep. .

    Shíyī also carried the little fat man back to the room with Yang Shifeng, but couldn't fall asleep for a while, and the little fat man in her arms became more and more energetic, and kept talking with his mouth open.

    Shíyī thought he was noisy, so he simply threw him into the cradle and ordered him: "Go to sleep! Don't talk!

     His limbs spread out and waved, and he turned into a fat tortoise again, still a noisy fat tortoise.

    Shíyī watched for a while, and found that this guy really didn't sleep, so she just laid him on the bed and didn't care. As a result, the fat guy called for a while, then suddenly stopped, changed to "woohoo".

    "Woo woo" means I'm hungry and want to eat milk.

    Yang Shifeng picked up the fat guy and put it into Shíyī arms, interceding for him, "Duanzi is hungry, feed him some milk, he will fall asleep when he is full.

    " Otherwise, I'll swell your ass!" After Shíyī threatened, she hugged the little fat man, lifted her clothes and fed him.

    Yang Shifeng sat behind Shíyī, took him in his arms, and looked at the mother and son quietly.

    The little fat man smacked his lips after successfully eating up all of Shíyī milk again, and finally closed his eyes slowly to see Duke Zhou.

    Shíyī breathed a sigh of relief, put the little fat man in the cradle, and lay down heavily in Yang Shifeng's arms, "This night has passed!"

    Yang Shifeng touched Shíyī hair and said, "It seems that our tree is attracting the wind.  Everyone is poor, and our family is rich, so the crooked idea came to us. But after what happened tonight, those with the same thoughts will definitely not dare to come."

    "I know. I just didn't expect such a thing. Having caused so much trouble, our family said that it avoided the disaster, but it was actually affected in the strict sense. If it goes on like this, life will be unpleasant."

    Yang Shifeng sighed, also having a headache from the recent events.

    Shíyī touched Yang Shifeng's face with his backhand and said with emotion: "I only realize now that only I am rich, but the people around me are getting poorer and poorer. It's not a good thing. It's like our family is now, attracting trouble to keeps coming." Yang Shifeng frowned,

   " But this is not something we can change, and we can't give money to others in vain. If you want to make money, you have to rely on yourself. Unless we move out of here, completely away, you want to move to the town Up or in the city?"

    Shíyī shook her head, "But I think it's pretty good here, except for the recent troubles, it's more comfortable than living in the city, where it's too noisy and complicated.", Shíyī  prefers the natural, casual and simple atmosphere of the village.

    Yang Shifeng touched her face, "This is only temporary. When the spring begins and we can grow food, the villagers' lives will be much better."

    Shíyī put her hand on her eyes, and after a while, she suddenly opened it and asked: "Yang Shifeng, do you want me to give the villagers a chance to make money? Let the people here have a little more money?" Shíyī has always been the one who sweeps the snow in front of the door, but sometimes, only the front of the house is too clean. Well, at this time, she doesn't mind making a little effort to change it.

    "Huh?" Yang Shifeng looked at her suspiciously, "What do you mean?"

    Shíyī rolled her eyes, didn't tell Yang Shifeng what she meant, but said: "Wait for the spring, can you open a field behind our house for me?"

    Yang Shifeng decided to watch Shíyī, seeing that she didn't want to say, also No longer asked, he nodded and said: "Okay, I'll go buy the land behind our house in the spring, and open the farm for you."

    Shíyī got up and kissed Yang Shifeng's lips heavily, "Shifeng Brother, let's sleep!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 76.6K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
287K 18.7K 33
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
633K 38.6K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
3.2M 140K 73
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...