The Peasant Doctor

By Specgalz

MTLing Eleven did not expect that one second she was just bitten to death by a zombie, and the next second sh... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Complete

Chapter 70

642 17 0
By Specgalz

    Yang Shifeng's worries were not superfluous at all. Next, many villagers came to borrow money one after another, all because they wanted to spend money to buy peace.

    However, among these borrowers, it is not that they can’t afford the money. Some people have money and can’t bear it. Yang Shifeng, as he said before, will always ask for interest. When these people hear that they want to give so much interest, Then he retreated and went back embarrassedly, but there were naturally a lot of nasty things behind his back.

    As for those who have to borrow no matter how high the interest rate is, Yang Shifeng knows that they really need money, so he borrows generously.

    Growing up with Yang Shifeng, Dazhao, who is as close as a brother, also came to the door.

    Dazhu and his wife came together. The two brought a basket of sweet potatoes and said embarrassedly: "There is nothing good at home, I can only bring some sweet potatoes for the children. Don't take it offense."

    "What are you doing? Is it hard to bring something with me when you come to my house? Then should I bring something with me next time I go to your house? Take these sweet potatoes back!"

    Dazhu patted Yang Shifeng's shoulder, "Shifeng, I didn't give it to you, I brought it to Tuanzi. This is my little intention. It's just that  uncle is too shabby, and there is nothing good to bring him."

    Yang Shifeng frowned, "What is shabby and not shabby, Duanzi can only eat milk now, and he can't eat these things if you bring them. You can't eat them when he is older, and take them back now." Yang Shifeng knew that the villagers had nothing to do in winter. For food, sweet potatoes are a good thing. Some people rely on them to survive the whole winter. Now the villagers are in difficulty, and the Dazhu family must not have a good time. He will not accept them anyway.

    Dazhu ignored Yang Shifeng and pushed the cleaned sweet potato to Duanzi who was in Shíyī arms and rolled his eyes curiously, "Duanzi, Uncle Dazhu brought you the sweet potato, keep it, I won't give it to your Daddy."

    Tuanzi was very sensitive to his name, and when he heard Dazhu calling him, he immediately said "Aah" twice, as if in response, and then turned his eyes to the red sweet potato, his eyes widened. Yes, the little hand began to grab and grab enough sweet potatoes again.

    Dazhu's daughter-in-law saw  Duanzi's chubby, glutinous yet smart and lively appearance, her heart almost melted, she couldn't help reaching out and grabbed a small hand of Duanzi and rubbed it, "Look at how much we like Duanzi, he want to reach out and take it all, how can you be so smart at such a young age ."

Dazhu added, "Look, Tuanzi likes it very much, you can't reject us in place of Tuanzi."

    Yang Shifeng was quite dumbfounded, knowing that it was impossible to return, so he had to Helplessly said: "Okay, okay, then I will accept it instead of Duanzi's, but next time you come again, don't do this, or I will be really angry with you."

    "Okay, okay, not next time."

    Shíyī sighed silently . After a sigh of relief, he pinched the flesh on the little fat man's cheeks, hating the iron and scolding him, "Little fat man, why are you so rude? You like everything they give you!"

    "Wow-- "The little fat man waved his little hand, very dissatisfied with his old lady talking about him.

    Dazhu's wife looked hot and couldn't help asking eagerly: "Shíyī, can I hug  Duanzi?

    " Come, give Auntie a hug, don't move around, or Auntie won't be able to hold you."

The  little fat man looked at Dazhu's wife who stretched out her hand, gave her an "ah", and was hugged obediently.

    "Oh, it's really sturdy. This weight is comparable to someone's child for several months." Dazhu's wife couldn't help sighing as soon as she hugged Duanzi

    "Giggle..." The little fat man laughed suddenly, and he waved his little hands around, too happy.

    Dazhu's wife was very rare by his small appearance, so she carefully kissed his fat cheek, "Did Auntie say you are strong, are you happy?"

    "Ah-"

    Shíyī said aside. : "Sister-in-law, don't praise him. He still thinks it's a big thing to be fat. He's happy to be a fat man."

    Dazhu's wife didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "You, Duanzi are so good, others can't envy them, why are you still burying him? It can't be like this."

    "Ahh-" Duanzi's exclaimed in agreement.

    "Okay, you are fat, you are amazing! I won't say you are fine." After speaking, Shíyī stood up and said, "Sister-in-law, Duanzi is probably hungry, it's time to breastfeed, let's go to the room and talk."

    Dazhu wife glanced at Dazhu, knowing that Shíyī was deliberately giving space for the two men to talk, she picked up Duanzi and followed into the room.

    The two men also knew that when the door was closed, Yang Shifeng asked: "Da Zhu, are you looking for me?"

    Da Zhu sighed, "Shi Feng, I won't go around in circles with you anymore. I'm here today to ask you for help, I want to borrow some money from you."

    "Is it because of the conscription?"

    "That's it, no one else can go to my house except me, but how can I go to war? Well, as soon as I leave, how will the four of them survive at home? My eldest is only seven years old, if I leave, none of their mothers will survive."

    Yang Shifeng frowned, "Don't you have four brothers in your family? Why do you want to go? Even if you want to go, your parents should pay for the head, why do you want to borrow money?"

    The folds between Dazhu's brows deepened, and his expression was full of anger, "Don't talk about that big family, they don't treat me as a family at all, my father is a biological father, but he is no different from  stepfather, that family has a black heart. The unanimous agreement of the two told is to send me to my death, and I was angrily asking to split up the family. After the family split, I still want to go, but they also have to send another person, I will see what they will do!"

    Yang Shifeng is also clear about the situation of the Dazhu family, as the saying goes. It is true that if you have a stepmother, you will have a stepfather.

    Patting Dazhu's shoulder, Yang Shifeng said: "It's a good thing to split up the family. In the future, you will live a good life with  sister-in-law." After speaking, Yang Shifeng took out eight taels of silver and handed it to him, "This is eight taels of silver, take it."

    Dazhu wiped his eyes, stretched out his hand to take the money, his voice was a little low, "Brother, thank you, I will pay you back next year, together with interest."

    "What is interest , that's my  external rhetoric, lest the whole village come to my house to borrow money, and I can't afford it, but if you borrow money, will I still be a brother if you want to pay interest! However, externally, you can say that you paid the interest."

     He punched Yang Shifeng, "Okay, I see. The two men outside were talking, and in the room, Dazhu's wife also told Shíyī about borrowing money nervously, Shíyī didn't care: "It's okay. , the two men will handle this matter, don't worry. '

Seeing that Shíyī didn't care, Dazhu's wife breathed a sigh of relief. Originally, she was afraid that Shíyī would have an opinion on borrowing money. It seems that she thought too much.

    At this time, the little fat man was being played on the bed by Shíyī. , he can't turn over yet, he can only stretch out his hands and feet like a tortoise.

    Shíyī pinch the little fat feet of the little fat man, laughing at him, "Look at you now like a little tortoise, or just a Fat turtle. "

    When his foot was pinched, the little fat man shouted "Wow".

    Dazhu's wife is so rare that she can't wait to carry the little fat man home, and she also reaches out and carefully holds the little fat man's other foot, her eyes are full of love, " Shíyī, how did you raise him? Why are Duanzi  so good-looking? "

    "There's no way to support him. He is so powerful. He absorbs nutrients when he is still in my stomach. He looks more powerful than anyone else. Now he is even more powerful when Eat , can he grow up eating like this?"

    Dazhu's wife nodded enviously, if only she could give birth to such a big fat boy.

    "Shíyī, you... Do you have any way to let me have a son?"

    Hearing such a sentence, Shíyī was stunned, "What?"

    Dazhu's wife pursed her lips, a little bit embarrassed and a little melancholy, "I have given birth to three girls for my Dazhu, and I don't have a son. Fortunately, my Dazhu doesn't care about it, saying that it is a rebirth, but I don't know what happened, since I gave birth. My family hasn't moved since the third child. It's been several years. Am I unable to conceive from now on? But I still want to give birth to a son for my Dazhu. This time, if my Dazhu is really caught After the conscription is gone, I can't even leave him a descendants."

    Shíyī couldn't bear the idea that he had to have a son to be considered a successor, and she really don't understand why people at this time are so ignorant and feudal. but she wouldn't be stupid enough to reason with others, anyway, everyone's patriarchal idea has been deeply ingrained, and she can't change it.

    Shíyī said the truth: "Even if you can get pregnant again, it doesn't have to be a son. Having a child and having a daughter is random. The doctor can't change it."

    "I know this, I just want to try again, I'm still young, There are still a few more years, I don’t believe that I will never be able to give birth to a son, as long as I can get pregnant again. But obviously my health is very good, and there is no problem when giving birth to three daughters, why can’t I conceive?”

    Shíyī admired her persistence and said directly, "Put out your wrist, and I'll give you a pulse."

    Dazhu's wife hurriedly stretched out her hand.

    Shíyī took her pulse carefully, closed her hand, and asked, "How old are your three daughters?"

Dazhu's wife quickly replied, "The eldest is seven years old, the second oldest is six years old, and the third is Five years old."

    "Huh? You just got pregnant again after giving birth." Shíyī was amazed.

    Dazhu's wife blushed and was speechless.

    Shíyī said: "Your body is not as good as you think. It is because you have given birth too frequently, and you are pregnant again before your body is well cultivated. This has caused damage to your body, so it is not easy to conceive now."

    "Ah . It turned out to be like this, so what should I do? Can it be okay?"

    Shíyī nodded, "It's okay, I'll prescribe a side drug for you to go home to recuperate , it will be healed in less than three months, and then it will be fine to be pregnant. However, after giving birth, you'd better rest for two years to regenerate, this is good for your health, and you can't have consecutive births."

Dazhu's wife nodded quickly, "I will remember it in the future."

    … ...

    Send away Dazhu and his wife, Shíyī hugged the little fat man and followed Yang Shifeng into the kitchen. Yang Shifeng wanted to bake sweet potatoes for Shíyī.

    Shíyī loves to eat roasted sweet potatoes. One person can eat three. Now Dazhu brings a big basket, but it will go into her mouth.

    "Fatty, Mommy has touched your light. Anyway, you can't eat it now, so Mommy will eat it for you first." Shíyī kissed the little Fatty as a thank you.

    "Wow--" The little fat man waved his fist at his old mother.

    Shíyī took a bite of the meat on his cheek, "It's no use screaming, you can't eat it anyway, you can only watch me eat it."

    "Wow wow—" The cry became louder.

    Yang Shifeng looked at it funny, but when he saw the sweet potatoes being roasted, he couldn't help but sighed, "It's so difficult in the village now, so many sweet potatoes are probably enough for Dazhu's family to eat for a few days."

    Shíyī is not completely understand . She asked in confusion, "Isn't it okay before? Was it so difficult?"

    "Yeah." Yang Shifeng explained to her, "In winter, there is nothing to eat and nothing to do. Most people have to wear their trousers to live. The villagers usually rely on sweet potatoes to feed themselves in winter, but this year they are recruiting troops at this juncture. Those People who have paid for it will probably not be able to survive this winter."

    "So serious?" Shíyī frowned when she heard this, and forgot to tease the little fat man.

    "Eight taels of silver is a large amount. The family basically has no money if you give it to the family. It will be New Year's Eve soon, but no one comes to buy New Year's goods now."

    Shíyī Thinking about it, it's true. , the shop was used full of people, the goods were selling very fast, Yang Shifeng went to replenish the goods several times, but now it was almost the end of the year, but no one came to buy the goods, and the shop was very deserted. It looks like it's really a conscription.

    Yang Shifeng looked out the door, his voice sighed, "Every time the imperial court comes to recruit troops, the common people have to suffer a disaster, especially our poor mountain family, it is tantamount to being peeled off. This winter, I  'm really afraid that people will starve to death."

    "Starvation people? Is this serious?"

    "The imperial court has also come to recruit soldiers before, and that time, some family members took out their wealth and food, and the last family almost starved to death. Anyway, this year, Everyone has a bad time."

    Shíyī was a little stunned, and for the first time realized how poor and difficult the people here are, so difficult that a small conscription may bring a catastrophic blow to the family.

    In contrast, her and Yang Shifeng's home is like a paradise on a barren land, carefree and free.

    Seeing that his father and mother were no longer teasing him, the little fat man opened his mouth and clenched his fists and said "Aah" twice.

    Shíyī came back to her senses, lowered her head and held the little hand of the little fat man and took a bite, and the little fat man laughed again.

    "Forget it, this is not something we can change."

    Yang Shifeng also knew that his worries were useless, so he could only take a step by step, so he didn't say any more. Just as the sweet potatoes were baked, he picked them up and blew them. He then peeled off the burnt skin on the outside and handed it to Shíyī "Be careful of the scalding and eat slowly."

    Shíyī took the sweet potato, and a strong sweet smell entered her nose, which made her appetite greatly increased. She immediately opened her mouth and took a bite. She felt soft and sweet, and smiled sweetly at Yang Shifeng, "Brother Shifeng, this is really delicious. ."

    Yang Shifeng touched her face, "Eat slowly, there's more."

    Probably because the fragrance was too strong, the little fat man smelled it, and immediately wrinkled his nose and took a breath, his eyes were firmly locked the sweet potato on Shíyī hands, the little claws stretched out and scratched, and the mouth made a loud "wow" sound.

    Shíyī squeezed his belly, "Do you want to eat it too?"

    "Wow-ahah-" The little fat man kicked his feet with excitement.

    Shíyī took another bite of the sweet potato, gloating over the misfortune, "You can't eat it if you want, you don't have teeth, you can only drink milk, hahaha..."

The little fat man watched as the sweet potato was eaten by Shíyī. After eating, the small mouth opened and closed, and the small tongue stuck out, almost drooling.

    Shíyī complained to Yang Shifeng, "Look at your little fat man, he knows he wants something to eat at such a young age. In the future, I see that the food sold at home will suffer,  but I have to be optimistic."

       The little fat man hugged by Yang Shi Feng, so that the little fat man would not feel uncomfortable when he saw that he couldn't eat.

    The little fat man was hugged by his father, there was no fragrance, his small mouth suddenly flattened, and a "woo woo" sound came from his mouth, which was extremely aggrieved.

    Yang Shifeng looked distressed, and hurriedly took the little guy into his arms and patted it, "Don't cry, you're still young, you can't eat that, and it's not delicious at all, so let's not eat it."

    "Little Fatty was buried in Yang Shifeng's arms and cried.

    Shíyī stretched her head to look at the face of the little fat man in Yang Shifeng's arms, and immediately smiled, "Yang Shifeng, please ignore him, you see he is not really crying at all, and he is lying, and there is not a single tear on his face. "

    Yang Shifeng looked down and smiled. His little Duanzi was sobbing with a sullen mouth. In fact, his eyes were still wandering, and there were not a single tear in his eyes.

    Yang Shifeng fondly kissed the little Duanzi's fat face, "My dear, why are you so smart? Dad was deceived by you."

.The little guy smacked his lips and continued to howl.

    Shíyī rolled her eyes at the little guy, "I'm afraid you're not a showman, little fat man?"

The  little fat man ignored her and continued to whimper.

    Oh, there is no doubt that the drama is good!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 17.7K 55
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
295K 10.4K 61
"π‘΅π’π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• 𝒀𝒐𝒖, π’Žπ’š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’– π’Šπ’ π’šπ’π’–π’“ 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆, π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’‡π’Šπ’π’…π’” π’Šπ’•'𝒔 π’‰π’π’Žπ’† 𝒂𝒏�...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
970K 30.1K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...