The Peasant Doctor

By Specgalz

MTLing Eleven did not expect that one second she was just bitten to death by a zombie, and the next second sh... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Complete

Chapter 68

634 17 0
By Specgalz

Chapter 68

    In the evening, Shíyī sat cross-legged on the bed, put Xiao Duanzi between her legs, took the gift he received during the day, and showed the little fat man the same way.

    "Come on, little fat man, this is the little bracelet your grandma Wang gave you, take a look."

    Little fat man's eyes turned with the bracelet, his mouth opened, making a squeaking sound, and his little fleshy hand stretched out to grab it , want to caught it..

    Shíyī was dangling with the bracelet, just to prevent him from touching it, making the little fat man scream.

    Yang Shifeng looked at both mother and son and couldn't help shaking his head, seeing the fat son's cry, the flesh on his face trembled, and he had to come out to maintain order, "Okay, don't tease him, look He's so anxious."

    Shíyī clicked her tongue, "Look at other people's one-month-old children who just eat, sleep, sleep, and eat, why is this little fat guy in our family so energetic, he will still ask for something, and he will wow if he doesn't take it. Hmm, isn't this normal?" Could it be because her physique is special, so the children born are also different?

    "Bullshit!" Yang Shifeng lowered his head and kissed the little fat man's chubby cheek, his face full of love, "Our Duanzi's are just smarter and stronger than other children, this is a good thing, there is nothing abnormal."

    Little fat man "Wow" twice.

    Looking at Yang Shifeng's loving father, Shíyī felt that he didn't see it, and directly put the small bracelet on the little fat man's wrist, which was just right.

    "Grandma Wang also told me that she bought a bigger one on purpose. This bracelet is for a one-year-old child, so I'll put it on him when he's a little bigger, but you see, it won't fall off when he wears it now. , why do you need to wait a little longer, oh, this fat one~"

    Yang Shifeng grinned, holding his own Duanzi's fat hand and didn't say anything. It was the little fat man, staring at the bracelet on his hand and giggling, revealing his pink gums.

    "Look at the way you look like a money fan!" Shíyī picked his double chin in disgust, and then handed a cute cloth tiger to him, "Come on, and also, this is your father's good brother Dazhu Uncle brought it for you, the cloth tiger made by your uncle Dazhu's aunt for you , is cute, isn't it?"

    The cloth tiger is plump and has the word "king" on his head. He doesn't look fierce at all, but rather cute. It's better to use it as a toy for children. Shíyī is very grateful to Dazhu and his wife for their kindness.

    Sure enough, the cloth tiger attracted the attention of the little fat man, and immediately moved his eyes to the cloth tiger and stopped moving.

    Shíyī didn't tease the little fat man again this time, put the cloth tiger on his stomach and let him play by himself, and turned to Yang Shifeng: "You good brother has a heart, not only made a toy for Fatty. , He also gave a red envelope, there is still a lot of money, is it a bit heavy?"

    "It's okay, I grew up with him, and we used to eat a lot of food in his house when we were young. My aunt is also good to me, our  relationship is good, we will go to his house in the future, and we will pay it back."

    "Okay, that's good."

    Shíyī picked up other things to play with the little fat man, and finally, Shíyī picked up the second uncle Yang. The lred envelope he gave was opened, and it contained two hundred pennies.

    Yang Shifeng was a little surprised. Two hundred pennies is not a small amount. Generally, the red envelopes given to children should not exceed twenty pennies at most. Unexpectedly, Uncle Yang gave so much at one time. Could it be because of their eldest son?

    Shíyī simply told him what Second Aunt Yang asked her to tell her during lunch today, "Could it be because they want us to help arrange their boss to be the master?"

    Yang Shifeng pondered for a moment with a sullen brow and said, "I don't think that's what the second uncle meant. He should really want to restore our relationship with us. He misses grandpa very much. I saw that the second uncle went into grandpa's room after eating and knelt down for grandpa. He admit he's wrong."

    Shíyī held the little fat man's fat foot to play, and said in her mouth: "No matter what, I will not promise your Second Aunt, your cousin is not even a scholar, how can he teaches children? Besides, there are only about 40 children in the school now. Master Qiao and his elder son can handle it. Even if new children come in next year, if we need to add new masters, we still have to Find someone who is admitted as a scholar."

    Yang Shifeng nodded, "Second aunt, don't worry about it, if the eldest brother really wants to enter the school to be a master, then he should study hard and take the exam as a scholar. If there is no fame, the parents of the children will be worry about letting him teach their children. "

    "That's right. Anyway, I made it clear today. Your second aunt probably won't dare to mention it again."

        " Wow" Duanzi make noise.

    Shíyī poke his little nose, "What are you doing? Do you know that disturbing the people at night?"

    "Wow-wow--" The little fat man shouted even louder, and his little hands fluttered straight towards Shíyī .

    "What's the matter? Why are you so loud?"

    "Uuu—" The little fat man suddenly flattened his mouth, his expression a little aggrieved.

    Yang Shifeng immediately said distressedly: "Shíyī, are Duanzi hungry?"

    Shíyī thought about it and wondered: "I just breastfed him not long ago, it hasn't been half an hour, isn't it hungry? Right?"

    "But Duanzi's have a big appetite and get hungry quickly." And he always like to cry, and he consume a lot of money.

    Shíyī remembered the appetite of this fat man, maybe he was really hungry again, so she hugged the fat guy into her arms and lay down on the side, but before she could take off her clothes, the fat guy rubbed her chest with his mouth open, the small appearance is very eager.

    "Hey, you're really hungry. How long has it been since he was full, how come he's so hungry?" Shíyī said, opened the front of her clothes, and brought rutou to the little fat man's mouth, the little guy immediately grabbed it, fiercely  sucked it up, and it was no different from a hungry tiger.

    Shíyī sighed and said with infinite sorrow, "Yang Shifeng, if the little fat man eats like this, my milk is not enough for him."

    Yang Shifeng was also a little worried, what should he do if his son can eat too much, "Shíyī, I will cook tomorrow. I'll make you more things to nourish your body and breastfeed, eat more, and be wronged temporarily for the sake of Duanzi's , okay?"

    Shíyī had no choice but to nod her head, what else could she do if she didn't eat much, who made her have a big stomach.

    The little fat man sucked a drop of the milk on both sides of Shíyī, and then he smacking his lips, and slowly fell asleep.

    "Finally fell asleep, I'm really afraid he hasn't eaten enough to make trouble with me." Shíyī breathed a sigh of relief.

    Yang Shifeng carefully picked up the little guy from Shíyī arms, making sure he was really asleep, so he slowly put him in the cradle beside the bed, covered it with a small quilt, crouched beside the bed and watched silently. After a while, he kissed his forehead, and then got up and went to bed.

    Shíyī poked his arm, "Why don't you come up without blowing the candle? Go and blow the candle."

       Shi Feng took a deep breath into her neck and sighed contentedly, his voice a little aggrieved, "No, I want to take a good look at you, I haven't seen you for a long time."

    Shíyī blinked and whispered and asked: " Missing me?"

    Yang Shifeng untied Shíyī clothes and kissed her neck heavily, "I haven't had a good relationship with you since you were pregnant, Shíyī, I feel very uncomfortable."

    Shíyī smiled .  Understand, in fact, she thought, why didn't she miss him too?

    Shíyī stretched her neck so that he could kiss her, and at the same time she raised her arms and legs to facilitate him to undress.

    But for a moment, Shíyī Benevolently appeared in front of Yang Shifeng, and the porcelain-white skin looked more lustrous and translucent under the dim candlelight, which was extremely attractive.

    Yang Shifeng gasped and watched quietly while holding back yuhuo, tracing this gorgeous beauty bit by bit from top to bottom.

    He really hadn't looked at her so carefully for a long time.

    Feeling Yang Shifeng's scorching gaze coming to her abdomen, Shíyī stretched out her hand to squeeze the flesh on her slightly flabby belly, and pouted: "There is so much meat here, it's ugly, and I don't know when I will be able to return to the original. "

    Yang Shifeng shook his head and stared at her stomach intently, "It's not ugly, it looks good, this is the proof you left for me to give birth to Duanzi, I like it very much, and thank you very much, thank you for giving me Duanzi." He Said After that, Yang Shifeng lowered his head and kissed it softly, itchy and crisp.

    Shíyī couldn't help giggling, feeling the wet touch from the belly moving down a little bit, all the way to the softest part of Tuijian.

    In an instant, when you enter heaven, gorgeous fireworks flash in front of your eyes.

    ......

    "Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow ah...ah"

     But can't open it.

    "Duanzi, you're good, don't cry, okay? Mother is tired, let's let her sleep a little longer, okay?" Yang Shifeng coaxed the little guy carefully, but the little guy was very dissatisfied that he was  fed so late.  shouted very angrily, "Ah ah ah-"

    "Duanzi, daddy will take you out to play with uncle, okay? Let's drink milk immediately when mother wakes up."

    "Ahhh-"

    Shíyī Hearing this, she wanted to sigh, opened her eyelids with difficulty, tilted her head and saw that the fat guy was looking in her direction and yelling, with his mouth open like a little bird waiting to be fed.

    "Are Duanzi hungry again?" Shíyī asked weakly.

    Seeing that Shíyī was awake, Yang Shifeng hurriedly came over with  Duanzi, put him on the bed, put his arms around Shíyī waist and kissed her on the lips, and asked tenderly, "Are you alright? Does your body hurt? "

    Last night he couldn't control it, and he wanted a little too much. She must be feeling unwell now, and he wanted her to sleep more, but Duanzi's woke up early in the morning, and he couldn't coax him no matter how hungry he was.

    Shíyī rubbed her old waist, which was about to be scrapped, and bit Yang Shifeng's lips fiercely, "I really want to bite you to death, you stinky man!"

    Yang Shifeng pursed his lips and smiled, and kissed her twice again, "I'm not good, I'll be more restrained next time, okay?"

    Shíyī didn't believe what he said. If she believed what he said, the sows would be able to climb trees. .

    "Okay, you help me up, I'll feed Duanzi some milk, he's starving."

    Yang Shifeng hurriedly hugged her waist and picked her up, put a pillow on her back and let her Sit back on the bed.

    Shíyī took Duanzi into his arms, and while undressing, she kissed his fleshy face: "Okay, okay, stop howling, I'll feed you now."

    As soon as he came across the fragrant rations, The yowling cub immediately became honest, and ate the milk ruthlessly, and at first glance he was starving.

    Yang Shifeng touched his nose and felt that he not only tired his wife, but also treated his son badly, which was very wrong. Seeing that Shíyī was able to cope for the time being, he left the room and went into the kitchen, bringing in the old hen soup that he had simmered in the early morning, "Shíyī, you drink some chicken soup first, and I'll bring you some porridge after drinking it, okay? Okay?"

    Shíyī really had a headache when she saw the chicken soup, but she couldn't help it, she wouldn't have milk if she didn't drink it, and she couldn't feed her big stomach king, Little Fatty, she had to drink it with her eyes closed.

    Who knew that the pot of soup was only half finished when Grandpa Yang knocked on the door outside, his voice a little anxious, "Come out o Shíyī, Shíyī, come out and have a look, the two families in the village fought and injured a lot of people, they were brought over to us. The family is looking for you to treat his injuries!"

    "Huh?" Shíyī glanced at Yang Shifeng, and hurriedly handed Yang Shifeng the little fat man who was playing with  his eyes wide open after he was full, and answered while putting on her clothes: "I know. Hey, Grandpa, I'll be out right away, you let them wait in the medical room."

    Grandpa Yang said "oh" and went to arrange for the patients outside the door.

    Shíyī hurriedly got dressed and went to open the door. The little fat man who was in Yang Shifeng's arms watched Shíyī run away, and immediately screamed.

    Yang Shifeng quickly found the cloth tiger to play in front of him, "Okay, let's play with the cloth tiger,  mother will come back with you in a while."

    The little fat man looked at Shíyī, then looked at the cloth tiger, and finally stared at the cloth tiger.

    Shíyī breathed a sigh of relief, and hurried to the pharmacy, but as soon as she entered, there was a bloody smell, and she almost vomited.

    There were a lot of people lying down or sitting in the house, and the whole place was noisy, not only with scolding, but also with scolding and scolding. It was like a vegetable market.

    Shíyī eyes narrowed, his face darkened, and she said, "Just keep quiet when you come in for my treatment, otherwise don't blame me for not treating you."

As soon as  the voice fell, the people who were yelling and scolding fell silent and dared not say any more. .

    Shíyī waited for a while before saying: "You injured people stay here, and those who are not injured go out and wait. I can't stay here with so many people."

    Those who were not injured looked at each other and arranged for their injured people. walked out slowly.

    Shíyī at a glance, seven or eight people were injured, and two were covered in blood. It seemed that the injuries were not light.

    After -one inspection, the two people only had skin trauma, just put some medicine and rub it, and the others have seen blood and need to be bandaged. However, the most serious ones are the two blood-covered people. The wound is so deep that it looks like it was cut with a knife.

    However, she was too late to heal so many people at the same time.

    Shíyī was thinking about what to do when Yang Shifeng opened the door and came in. He glanced at the general situation and said, "Don't worry, I'll help you."

    "Where's the little fat man?"

    "I gave him to Grandpa, and Xiaoshi is watching from the side, it doesn't matter how long it takes."

    Nodding, Shíyī was not polite to him, and arranged: "Help me treat the wounds on the three people who need to be bandaged to stop the bleeding first,  Before it's too late, I have to stitch these two up first."

    Yang Shifeng nodded, helped the three people to sit down on the chairs, took out the medicines and put them aside, and then went straight to pour hot water and wine to wash their hands and disinfect them.

    Under Yang Shifeng's immersion and deliberate teaching on Shíyī, the identification of some medicines and the treatment of simple wounds are no longer a problem. Cleaning and dressing wounds are often done, and they are no worse than Eleven. Therefore, it will be neat and tidy soon. He treated the wounds on the body for the three of them, and then prepared the relevant medicinal materials according to the teaching on the eleventh day and packed them up, and asked them to take them home and cook them.

    The three of them thanked them, took out the money to Yang Shifeng, and limped out of the pharmacy.

    Before Shíyī was finished, Yang Shifeng took out the medicinal wine again, and rubbed the injured area with medicinal wine for the two people who were not too seriously injured.

    After Yang Shifeng had taken care of everything, Shíyī finally sutured the wounds for the two of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 175K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1M 24.8K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1M 14.8K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
215K 19.4K 14
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...