The Peasant Doctor

By Specgalz

MTLing Eleven did not expect that one second she was just bitten to death by a zombie, and the next second sh... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Complete

Chapter 65

630 15 0
By Specgalz

    Xiaoshi has always been diligent and conscientious, the Master also praised him highly, and he himself never admits defeat. This is the first time they have heard him admit that others are better than him.

    Shíyī asked curiously, "Who is better than you?"

    "That's my roommate Lei Zi."

    "Lei Zi?" Shíyī suddenly remembered the child who was eating poorly on the school day, "Yes. Isn't it the one you said his family lives far away?"

    Xiao Shishi nodded, "Well, it's him, he has to walk a long way to get home every day, and he walks all by himself, no one takes him. "

    Grandpa Yang asked curiously from the side: "Then how do you say he is better than you?"

    Xiao Shi replied: "Although we are both number one, he has to walk a long way every day, and he has returned home." He has to feed the pigs, feed the chickens, and pick up firewood. He has to do a lot of things, but he can't read as seriously as I do. Moreover, he got a perfect score in the math test, which is better than me, but his literature is not as good as me, because His handwriting is not as good as mine, so he is not as good as me in the test."

    Grandpa Yang patted Xiao Shishi's head encouragingly, "Then he is good at arithmetic, and you are good at literature. ."

    Xiao Shi shook his head very seriously, "No, I still think he is better. His handwriting is not as good as mine because he doesn't have a pen and paper, so he can only write on the ground with charcoal, and I have The pen and paper that my sister bought for me, I can practice."

What Xiao Shi said was very objective, not jealous because others were better than him, but instead admitted his own shortcomings and praised others for their greatness, which made Shíyī very pleased, the pattern of this younger brother is still very good, promising!

    However, Shíyī was more concerned about the Lei Zi in Xiao Shi Shi's mouth. She still remembered that child, who was dressed in shabby clothes and only had two thick noodles for lunch.

    "Xiao Shi, is it difficult for you to sit at the same table at his house?"

    Xiao Shishi thought about it and said, "I don't know very well either. Leizi doesn't like to talk much, so he lowers his head and reads books every day. But I know that his family There is only one grandfather, he seems to have no parents."

    Shíyī heard the words and probably knew the family situation of this child, and he was definitely not wealthy. But the little guy is quite arrogant.

    Yang Shifeng also guessed the situation of this child. It must be the same as when he was a child. He lives with his grandfather. Although he is poor, his grandfather loves him very much, so he is willing to send him to study, hoping that he can learn some skills.

    Yang Shifeng took this in his heart, and when he was lying on the bed with Shíyī at night, he helped Shíyī rub her legs and said what was in his heart: "Shíyī, I have an idea, I think, We can discuss with Master Qiao, and give some rewards to other children."

    After listening , Shíyī immediately understood what Yang Shifeng meant, "You want to reward the children who did well in the exams in the school? For example, that Lei Lei Son?"

    Being seen through by Shíyī, Yang Shifeng nodded a little embarrassedly, but he has now made clear Shíyī intentions for him, and he will no longer be afraid that Shíyī thinks he is a bad person as before, now they are husband and wife,  The most intimate couple who can say anything, they can say what they think.

    "There are indeed children from poor families in the school, just like Xiao Shishi's classmate, who doesn't even have a pen and paper. It must be because the family is poor and has no money to buy it. I just thought, if there is an exam in the future, I will give it to the exam. The top three children are given a little reward to make them more motivated to study hard. Look at Xiao Shi, we will reward him, he will study harder."

    This idea is not opposed to Shíyī. Incentives promote progress. With rewards, children's awareness of competition will increase, and competition will lead to progress, which is beneficial and harmless to the school.

    Since she had decided to run this school, she had to do it well. She would not object to anything that was good for the school.

    Shíyī Nodding , "Yes. But what do you want to reward?"

    Yang Shifeng thought about it and said, "Well, we will reward pen and paper for the usual exams. When it comes to the annual big exam, we will reward  some silver money, what do you think?"

    This small amount of money seemed nothing to Shíyī, so he nodded, "Okay, you can discuss it with Master Qiao tomorrow, we will pay here."

    Shíyī supported, Yang Shifeng was very happy and kissed Shíyī Bai Nen's (white) feet several times.

    "Oops—" Shíyī was tickled by his kisses and pulled back, "You don't think it's dirty, you can kiss anywhere."

    "Now, he touched Shíyī stomach and said, "Shíyī, I hope that the school will be better and better, and more children will come to study in the future, and the children who go out in our school will not lose to the town or even the city child. In the future, our child will also study here, and he will become very good."

    Yang Shifeng knew that the mountain was closed, and he could not give his child a wealthy identity, but he did not want his child to follow the people in the village. If you don't know big characters, you don't understand anything, you can only face the loess and turn your back to the sky all your life, and you won't have the chance to learn from the good ones. The child Shíyī gave him should not lead such a life.

    As the Shíyī stomachs grew up day by day, he was eager to make the school better and the village better.

    Shíyī definitely looked at Yang Shifeng, and suddenly understood his kind of hope. It was funny that while he was worried about his children, her heart was unbearably warm.

    This is a stupid dad who only cares about his children.

    Shíyī smiled and took his hand, pulled him from his feet to face him, hugged his neck, looked at him and smiled, and couldn't help covering his lips when she saw it.

    Yang Shifeng has never been able to withstand Shíyī, especially now when he can't touch her casually, a kiss can make him lose his armor and remove his armor, and his breathing immediately becomes heavier. He kissed her red lips heavily on her face, entangled between her lips and teeth mercilessly, wishing to suck Shíyī soul away.

    However, at this time, she couldn't be asked at all. Yang Shifeng finally let go of her after kissing her for a long time. After breathing heavily for a while, he turned around and carefully touched her stomach, "Are you uncomfortable?"

    Shíyī is the same . She panted and shook his head, "It's okay, he's very skinny(naughty)." Although it's not easy to conceive him, but under her constant conditioning, the child is stronger than a calf, otherwise he can kick her so hard.

    Yang Shifeng obviously also thought of the calf-like strength of the child in his stomach. He smiled and kissed Shíyī big belly, and then kissed her face, "It's getting late, go to sleep, I'll watch over you."

    Under his tap, Shíyī fell asleep soon, and when she fell asleep, Yang Shifeng closed his eyes.

    ........

    The next day, Yang Shifeng told Master Qiao what he thought yesterday. Master Qiao agreed very much and felt that rewards could promote progress, but he disagreed with Qian Quan by Yang Shifeng and Shíyī, and finally agreed to reward the children with half of the things on each side.

    There are two firsts in this exam, one second and one third. There are four children to be rewarded in total. Yang Shifeng sent four stacks of paper, each stack of 20 pieces of paper, enough for a child to write long The word time is up. Master Qiao paid for four brushes, so a child with a brush and a stack of paper is a very good reward.

    Master Qiao entered the classroom with the rewards for the students. The first thing he did was to name the top three of the exam to the podium above, and then send them the items. Facing the blank and surprised eyes of the children, Master Qiao announced: "This is the reward for the top three in this exam. In the future, all the top three in the exam will be rewarded. At the end of the year, the top three will each receive three hundred cents of silver."

    Pens, inks, paper and inkstones are very expensive things. Even if most of the children who study in the school are well-off, they are reluctant to buy them. Having a pen can make other children envy for a long time. And a stack of paper, this reward is not bad.

    Moreover, there is still 300 coins for the final exam! Three hundred pennies is a lot of money for adults, not to mention these children who have never seen big money, the temptation is too amazing.

    This time, the children who didn't get the reward are envious. Many children secretly swore in their hearts that they must be in the top three in the next exam and also get such a good reward. The four children who got the reward opened their eyes in surprise, and their eyes showed uncontrollable excitement.

    Lei Zi, the tablemate of Xiao Shishi, stared at the things in his hands and couldn't bear to blink. Those little hands that were so thin that there was no trace of flesh were shaking slightly. He actually had a pen and so much paper he can write by himself!

    At this moment, this little child is also swearing in his heart that he must study hard in the future and get the first place every time!

    This reward mechanism not only excited the children, but even the elders in the family were also excited, and they asked their children to study hard, not to play, but also to get rewards. Under the supervision of their parents and the desire for rewards, the children, They all got serious, and the learning atmosphere of the school suddenly became stronger.

    In such an atmosphere, by the time of the second exam, the children's grades had improved a lot, and Qiao Fuzi was so happy that his beard rose.

    However, the top three came out. This time, Xiao Shishi unfortunately took the second place, and the first place was Lei Zi.

    Xiao Shi was very frustrated, his mouth pouted, and his whole body was dizzy.  Grandpa Yang looked distressed and patted  his little head to comfort him, "You are only one point worse than him, next time you take the test well, we will definitely be first."

" I didn't get a perfect score in the math test, but Leizi passed it. And since he got the pen and paper reward, he went home to practice. This time he wrote very well, and the master gave him a high score, so his score is higher than mine. already."

    Yang Shifeng said with a smile: "Then Leizi worked hard, you see, he didn't write well last time, but this time it's fine, he has made progress. You have to learn from him, and you have to work hard, and make up for it if you don't have enough. Just strive for improvement next time."

    Xiao Shishi clenched his small fist and nodded his head, "Okay, I will definitely be the first in the next test!"

    However, after the little guy finished speaking, he looked at Shíyī embarrassedly, to be precise. He looked at Shíyī stomach, took small steps towards Shíyī, and said in a low voice, "But I promised to take the first test every time, and I would keep the book for my little nephew to read. I  made a blunder."

    Shíyī suddenly felt dumbfounded, it turned out that this kid felt guilty for not being able to get the reward to his little nephew, God knows that his little nephew might not want those books. He love reading books, he thought his little nephew also likes to read.

    Shíyī felt that Xiao Shishi might have misunderstood the little fat man in her stomach.

    However, since the little fat man in her belly will come out soon, Shíyī decided to give him some face, and didn't say that she felt that this one in her belly might not be a reading material. Shíyī only took Xiao Shitou's hand and put it on her big belly, and said, "It doesn't matter, your little nephew has a wide heart and a fat body, and he must have a big heart. He won't care about the two missed appointments. Don't worry."

    Xiao Shishi blinked his eyes. , he don't quite believe Shíyī words, and he still feel guilty in my heart.

    Seeing this Shíyī stretched out her hand and poked her belly, and said against her will: "Your little nephew is really generous and doesn't care about it at all. I call him Fatty every day, and he's not angry at all."

       Suddenly her stomach was kicked three times with "dong dong dong".

    Shíyī: "..." I've never seen such a child who can tear down the platform.

    Fortunately, the clothes were thick, and Xiao Shi could not seen it.

    Shíyī pretended not to be kicked in the stomach, and continued as if nothing had happened: "Also, when I was angry with your little nephew, I always said that I would not give him food when he came out, and even said that I would beat his ass, but he was not angry with sister at all. "

    "Dong dong dong!" Three legs again.

    Shíyī continued to pretend that nothing happened, like She didn't  kicked.

    Xiao Shishi finally believed it now. He reached out and touched Shíyī stomach, "Okay, then my little nephew will definitely not be angry with me. Next time I work hard, I will save books for my little nephew."

     Xiao Shishi believed it, Shíyī lowered her head to look at her stomach, and secretly said: Little Fatty, you have to be more generous in the future, otherwise it will be nothing to brag for you.

    Yang Shifeng rubbed his nose on the side, and was selectively silent about the fact that his wife was talking nonsense with her eyes open.

    Xiao Shi was not so depressed anymore, but he felt that he was embarrassed that he didn't give a reward to his little nephew this time, so he ran into the room like a wind, came out with a jar after a while, ran to Shíyī, and when He opened the jar in front of everyone, and took out the candy inside and gave it to Shíyī, "Sister, there is no book for my little nephew this time, so I'll give my little nephew candy, this is what I saved, it's very sweet, All for the little nephew."

    This jar was specially made by Grandpa Yang to store snacks for Xiao shi and it is very precious. Usually, he is not willing to eat the small snacks given to him by Shíyī, Yang Shifeng and Grandpa Yang. In addition to giving points to his good friends, the rest will be stored in small jars. Now there are almost half a can of candy in this jar, and the little guy is so generous to give it to his little nephew.

    Shíyī is really ashamed of Xiao Shi's , his pet nephew, had the mad demon attribute.

    "Little Shito, your little nephew is still young, he can't eat it, you can eat it yourself."

    Little Shitou shoved the candy into Shíyī hand, "I know my little nephew can't eat it yet, but he is about to be born. Now, he can eat it when he come out, sister, please keep it for  little nephew."

    Shíyī sighed and said earnestly: "Your little nephew doesn't eat, my sister thinks he is too fat, and will not give him candy in the future, So, don't give him candy, or your little nephew will become very ugly."

    "Ah?" Xiao Shishi hesitated, is it possible that in the future, little nephew will only be able to watch others eat candy? How pathetic.

    Shíyī took the opportunity to put all the sugar stuffed by Xiao Shishi back into his jar, "Okay, your little nephew really doesn't want to eat it, you can eat it yourself."

    Xiao Shitou looked at his jar, and then at Shíyī belly, and said worriedly: "Sister, won't he be unhappy if you don't let my nephew eat candy?" The elder sister insisted on not giving it, and the younger nephew would probably be unhappy.

    Shíyī waved her hand carelessly, "No, no, your little nephew will definitely not be unhappy." Little Fatty still doesn't understand anything, does he know what candy is.

    Who knew that just after the voice fell, Shíyī stomach twitched, and the pain caused her to cover her stomach and scream.

    Yang Shifeng was startled and immediately supported Shíyī, "What's the matter? Is your stomach uncomfortable?"

    Shíyī gasped and bared his teeth: "Little Fatty is probably dissatisfied that I won't give him candy, so he's going to come out. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 124K 60
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
513K 14.7K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
295K 527 5
Always read at your own risk
1.5M 85.6K 84
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...