☾Treasured Love☽

Par lynnAngel2247

Being a hard working 22 year old is hard for miss y/n but after a long day while walking home, she is met wit... Plus

୨⎯ First Off Presenting⎯୧
୨⎯ (Y/N) ⎯୧
୨⎯ the appearance⎯୧
୨⎯ meeting you⎯୧
୨⎯ something strange ⎯୧
୨⎯ you'll get over it⎯୧
୨⎯ will you still be with me?⎯୧
୨⎯ keep me close⎯୧
୨⎯ thee events of⎯୧
୨⎯ adventure⎯୧
୨⎯ why hide it?⎯୧

୨⎯ come and get it⎯୧

205 9 3
Par lynnAngel2247

R/N: I love Sarah so don't think I don't but this is how I am writing her even though it's not cannon👀

After the boys left your room you had decided it was best to go to sleep but after tossing and turning for two hours straight you decided that you couldn't do this anymore, 'maybe a warm shower would help?'

Walking out of your room down the hall to the showers you hear someone on the phone in the distance. As you get closer and peep from the side of the wall you see it is Sarah.

As you listen more you can hear her on talking to a man. 'this isn't my place but before I left I can remember she was seeing this guy named Darrick, I think?'

"Where am I right now?" She asks walking out of one of the showers with her hair in a braid.

"I'm...at the office" she paused biting her nail "I'm getting extra paperwork done that I forgot about yesterday..." after saying a few more things I hear her say "I love you, goodbye." And then she gets off walking towards the exit.

I rush down the hall and go into a room and close the door behind me I turn around to get a good look at where I am.

It's a study with small shelves that are built into the wall filled of books that appear to be old and a little dusty.

I look across the room to where there is a dim light that goes up the stairs to where a book shelve is blocking most of the light.

I slowly and quietly walk closer to it as it seems someone is in here as I hear a pen writing every few seconds.

I sneak behind the book shelf and peer around it and see it is jareth writing on a note pad that is yellow with a black pen. I watch closely as he writes down things while looking at another piece of paper.

"If you're going to stare at me I'd at least want you to say hello." He said while not looking up at me.

"Oh I'm...I'm sorry" I say while moving away from the shelf. "How did you get here?" He said while looking up at me without moving his head.

"I..I was going to take a shower.." I say as I move closer. "It clearly looks like it" he pauses "why are you up this late?" Now fully looking up at me with a plain face.

"I could ask you the same." I say while grinning at him trying to get him to smile. "so what might one like yourself be doing here alone?" I say while cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes, good question now answer mine." He says with a stern face.

I sigh while looking down at my feet like a child. "I couldn't sleep so I really was going to take a shower then..." My eyes went wide as I realized what I almost said.

"Then what?" He asked me with a normal tone. "I...uh couldn't find the soap..." I say turning around trying to make myself look busy while I pick up Romeo and Juliet and start flipping through pages and turn towards him and looking over the top just enough so he could see my eyes.

He sighs and holds his hand to his face trying to hide his small blush from how innocent you looked.

"You never answered my question." I shoot at him as he looks back up at me. "Right.. I suppose you can see it.." he says motioning me to come over to him and take a look.

I pick up the notes and bigger paper with a blueprint on how to build a green house that had beautiful stained glass windows on the roof and what seemed to be plants growing all around it on the outside.

"It's beautiful" I say while looking at it and putting a piece of hair behind my ear while looking through notes and a few papers of his ideas on how to make his kingdom better.

He watches me closely as I look through them while smiling.

"So..what do you think?" He asks me while laying his head on his hand that is leaning on the desk.

"What do I think?" I say looking at him confused as if I didn't just say they were beautiful.

"What do you think of all of it?" He said with a sigh. "Well, I think it is beautiful and will make your kingdom look amazing, but can I request one thing.." I say putting down his papers and looking at him thinking this is my chance to ask why I'm here.

"What might it be?" He asks with a confused face. "I would like to know why I'm here and why your keeping me here." I say looking into his eyes like I did the other day.

He looks away and shifts his whole body towards the desk. "Why do you ask, do you not like it here?" He asks as he looks over to my face.

"It's not that.." I say with a frown. " Then what might it be?" He clears a spot on his desk for me to sit on. " It's not that I don't like it here, it's just it's different and I don't have anyone other than Scram and Doodle to talk to...it gets lonely sometimes. "He looks at me as he study's my face.

"Do you miss your family?" He asks while looking away. "I don't really have family considering I'm an only child and my parents were constantly working when I was a child and the only person I ever was close with was my grandmother." I say while looking down.

"Pardon me for asking, but is she still alive?" He asks with a serious face. "She isn't anymore but I'd give anything to see her again." I say while looking over at him and we look at each other in silence.

"Do you have any family?" I ask with a soft tone. "I had a brother.." he said while writing on his yellow pad.

"What was It like growing up for you?" I ask with a small smile. "What were you saying before about how you need a shower again?" He asked a little irritated thinking about his past.

"Oh...Im sorry, I just needed some soap heh..." I say realizing he didn't want to talk about his past and look away as we sit in awkward silence.

"Here" he says while reaching into his desk and pulling out a soap wrapped in a plastic wrap.

I take it and slowly unravel it to smell the sweet aroma of jasmine flower, after smelling it I relax a little and im not as tense as I was before.

"This smells really good." I say while looking over at him and smile. He flashes me a small smile and looks away.

"My...my mother used to love the smell of jasmine flowers..." He said while he started writing again.

"Is that why I see them outside around the castle?" I ask with a warm smile. "They have a sweet fragrance and...they remind me of her." He said while mumbling the last part but I was still able to hear it.

"Are you going to get into the shower now?" He asked while he stopped writing to look up at me while waiting for an answer.

"Yes I am but when I'm done and your still in here may I come back?" I ask him while pouting a little hoping he'd say yes.

He has a plain face as he looks at me pouting and says "I suppose as long as you don't disturb my work to much." He says while getting to work.

I smile at him and turn to leave when he grabs my hand and I turn to see his face close to mine as our noses almost touch.

"Speak one word of this to another soul and I'll have yours." He had an devilous smile as he leaned back with his arms crossed.

"I- yes sir!" I say biting my lip as I turn around and run for the door. "One more thing." He said while looking down from the steps. "Yes?" I asked quietly. "No running in the study." He said grinning as he turned around heading toward his desk.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶
after taking a shower

I walk out of the shower and head towards his study with a candle I had gotten from the bathroom and quietly walked into the room and felt the peaceful ambience that filled the room.

After walking up the 3 steps I get closer to see jareth has fallen asleep with his pen still in his hand. You look over to see a small bed that is right next to a wall that looks very worn out.

I shake him just a little to wake him up and he slowly looks up at me.

"Do you ever sleep on that bed?" I ask quietly while I bend down to his face. He looks over at the bed and then says "sometimes when it's late and I can't bring myself to get to my room."

"Do you want to lay down now since it's late?" I ask raising an eyebrow feeling sleep creeping up on me.

"I might as well if I fell asleep here" he said while he begins to stretch and slowly walk over to the small bed.

"Shit..." He mumbled under his breath. "What is it?" I ask. "oh...it's just I forgot my blanket I think there might be one in my bottom drawer in my desk if you could get it please that'd be nice." He said while propping his head on arms as he moves a little to get comfortable.

"Here, is this it?" I ask a little confused. "That's the one." He says as I unravel it and let it all fall perfectly on his muscular body.

"Is that all you need?" I ask as I stand there waiting to see if I should go or not. "Now that I've moved around a bit I think I can still talk for a little longer." He says while looking up at the ceiling.

"What's it like being king?" I ask while taking a seat in his chair that is still kinda warm and it feels nice.

"Hmm, what's it like?" he asks himself "why would you like to know?" He asks as he looks over at me. "Just wondering what it's like, I've never been in a palace but you, you've probably been in one at least your whole life." I say while putting my arm on the table while resting my head on my hand.

"True, but my family owned this old cabin out in the woods that has supposed rumors that a dragon lives by it." As both of our eyes get droopy and I lay my head down on my arm that is on the desk and look at him sideways.

"As a kid I never really did stuff like that...my parents were always busy." I say while yawning and coving up my mouth with my hand.

Soon after the conversation it soon got quiet and both of us passed out without thinking about what would happen if someone walked in.

RN : IM FIGHT SLEEP SO HARD RN JUST KNOW YOUR LOVED❤️ ALSO IVE HAD SO MUCH GOING ON SO I THOUGHT ID MAKE THIS ONE A LITTLE LONGER THAN MOST!🥰

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.3K 747 22
This story was inspired by art made by Monarobot on Tumblr. ~~~ After Sarah had defeated Jareth, unbeknownst that she will leave him cursed, the hand...
16K 431 9
Y/n and Sarah are step sisters. They both had to take care of their baby brother Toby. Sarah wishes away Toby and now they both have to save him. Wha...
4.6K 132 36
*Note: This is my first book, so forgive me if there are any mistakes! I do not own anything besides what I make up. The original characters, place...
6K 144 28
New chapters posted frequently. I don't own any of the Labyrinth characters. This is my take on how Sarah ends up Jareth's Goblin Queen! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️...