The Peasant Doctor

By Specgalz

MTLing Eleven did not expect that one second she was just bitten to death by a zombie, and the next second sh... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Complete

Chapter 56

704 19 0
By Specgalz

    After naming Xiao Shi, She wrote the three words 'Yang Mingrui' on the paper to teach Xiao Shi to write. No matter what, he had to write his name well.

    Xiao Shitou cherished his new name very much. He took the pen and wrote each stroke very carefully. He could sit there for a long time without moving, and he didn't need anyone to supervise him. Shíyī had never seen a child who cherished the opportunity to learn so much.

    Xiao Shi studied hard for two days, and finally learned how to write his name. He was excited and proud. He showed it to Grandpa Yang and Yang Shifeng. Deng Deng Deng ran out.

    Shíyī didn't know why, "Where did he go?"

    Yang Shifeng smiled and said: "It must have gone out to show other children, children are like this."

    Grandpa Yang also laughed, "The children in the village are illiterate, Knowing how to write is an amazing thing, they probably envy when they see that Xiao Shi can write, this stinky boy, this is going to show off."

    Shíyī laughed after listening to it, even if Xiao Shi looked very sensible, but In fact, still a child, has its childish side.

    After a while, Xiao Shi that ran out came back, but this time there were a lot of little ones behind.

    Xiao Shitou ran to Shíyī out of breath, put his paper on the table carefully, and then said to Shíyī: "Sister, they also want to know how their names are written, can you help them? Do you also write one for them to take back?"

    Shíyī looked at the radish heads who were following Xiao Shishi and looking at her eagerly, each of them was about the size of Xiao Shi, and when Shi Yi was looking at them, they immediately lowered their head in embarrassment. Dare to look at it, but she could see clearly the envy and longing for Xiao Shi in those eyes.

    Shíyī smiled, rubbed Xiao Shishi's head, went into the room and took out a few pieces of paper. Under the bright eyes of the children, she started to write with a pen.

    She asked the leading boy, "What's your name?"

    The boy knew that Shíyī was going to write his name, and he was so excited that he didn't know where to put it, and stammered: "I...my name is Da Mao."

    "Huh?" Shíyī wrote  paused, "Don't say your nickname, what's your real name?"

Da Mao was stunned, scratched his head and said, "I, my name is Da Mao."

    Xiao Shi Shi hurriedly explained to Shíyī: "Sister, Da Mao does not have the big name either, his name is Da Mao, his name is Wang Da Mao, you can write for him."

    Shíyī blinked and had to write the words 'Wang Da Mao' on the paper.

    Next was the second child. When he came up, he told Shíyī loudly that his name was Yang Dali. Eleven guessed that it was also a  nickname, and wrote it down on the paper.

    The children in the back are all about the same, and none of them have a serious name. Shíyī discovered that no one here has the habit of naming their children.

    Yang Shifeng listened to the whole process, and explained to Shíyī when the two of them went to bed at night: "No one in the village has ever studied, and everyone has a bad name. They are used to calling Da Mao Er Mao and Da Zhu Er Zhu since childhood. Big. Girls sometimes give a good name to orchid or flower.”

    Shíyī frowned, suddenly remembering that Yang Shifeng’s name was different, and asked, “Then why don’t you The same? Your name is pretty good."

    Yang Shifeng smiled and said, "Actually, my original name is not Yang Shifeng, my name is Yang Shitou, which is the same name as Xiao Shitou. There are many people in our village who call this name. , many children can turn around and respond."

    "Pfft--" Thinking of the picture of many children turning their heads at the same time, Shíyī couldn't help laughing and asked, "Then what? Why did you change your name?"

    Yang Shifeng recalled something, "After I grew up and learned to hunt, I often went to town to sell prey, and I also met a lot of learned people, including an old man who told fortune-telling, I accidentally helped him, he gave me a fate, and asked me to change the last word of my name to 'peak', and also said that my marriage was destined to be extraordinary, so let me not worry, just wait."

    "Huh?" Shíyī was dumbfounded , "Really?"

    Yang Shifeng pinched Shíyī nose and continued: "I didn't believe it at that time, but I thought it would be good to change the name, at least don't call it Shishi like everyone else. Later, it was called Yang Shifeng. Now that I think about it, what the fortune teller said was actually true. I waited until I was 22 years old, and I met you on the day I went hunting in the mountains. Since then, my heart has been given to you. Is this not a fate marriage? What is it? "

    Shíyī thinks about it, and thinks that Yang Shifeng is right, she came from the end of the world in a mysterious way, the first person she saw was him, and then she fell in love with him, what is this ? Is it destined to be?

    "What about the fortune teller now?" Shíyī asked curiously.

    Yang Shifeng shook his head, "It's strange to say, he was always in the town before, but after talking to me, he suddenly disappeared, and I don't know where he went. I haven't seen him for many years."

    "I guess he'll go to another place for fortune-telling, forget it, let's not talk about this, I have something for you to see." Shíyī got up from the bed, walked to the cabinet, took out the baggage containing the silver and put it on the bed and gave it to Yang Shifeng Look.

    Yang Shifeng was slightly surprised, "Shíyī, why is there so much money?"

    "This is what I earned from treating diseases for the rich during the time I left, and I brought it all back with me. I couldn't spend any money here, so I paid it back. There 's so much left."

    Yang Shifeng watched silently for a while, then stretched out his hand to tie the burden again, "You have collected so much money, so as not to be known to attract thieves."

    Shíyī reached out to stop him, "Don't accept it. , I'll show you it's useful, and I'm going to use the money to do a big thing."

    "A big thing? What?"

    "I'm going to use the money to build an academy, and then I'll hire a master to teach the children who want to go to school in the eight villages of ten miles to read, read, and read, so that they won't be able to write their names in the future, and maybe they will learn well and can go to the town to find a good job."

    Yang Shifeng opened his eyes in surprise, "You, you mean you want to build an academy in the village for children to study?"

    "Hmm!"Shíyī Nodding , "I also thought about it for a long time. Don't our Xiaoshi also want to study, and we can't do it in the town. It just happened to build an academy so that he can also have a place to study."

    Seriously, this news is true for Yang Shifeng. It's a bit hard to digest. In their mountain nest, they have not talked about academies for hundreds of years. Even a scholar is rare. Everyone knows that if you want to study, you have to go to the town. Really, there can be an academy in the village, and children can read and write. This is no different from great news. Even Yang Shifeng is just a villager. He knows how much change this matter will bring to the village. If the children can read, then at least a few learned people will be able to come out, not to mention the champion exam, as long as they can do the math and become an accountant in the town, they don't have to spend their whole lives in the fields.

    "Shíyī, are you serious?" Yang Shifeng couldn't help confirming it again.

    Shíyī squeezed his mouth and pulled his face to both sides, "Oh, what is there to confirm or not confirm, isn't it just building an academy, it's not a big deal, is it so unbelievable."

    Yang Shifeng's face was pulled . He  was also smiling, "Shíyī, you have no idea how important your decision is and how important it is to us."

    Shíyī smiled, "Okay, since it's important, it's even more important to do it. Yeah, I have enough money here. After a few day, you can start building the house. As for the furniture, tables and chairs that it need, I will give money to the carpenters in the village when I see it. Don't bother him. When this is done, just find a master at that time."

    "Leave these to me when the time comes, and I'll arrange it. Don't worry about the furniture, tables, chairs, and furniture. If the villagers know that Gaixuetang is built They might be so happy, they will definitely come to help. But..." Yang Shifeng As he spoke, there was a little concern in his eyes, "One thing is probably not very easy to handle, that is, the problem of the children's studying, the villagers have no money, I am afraid they can't give up so much money to study for the children, what will I do with the master's wages? ?"

    Shíyī is not worried about this question, "It's okay, even if the master only teaches our Xiaoshi, we have to pay the money, and the money we give is definitely enough for the master's wages. If the other children are willing to come, they will come. If you not come, you can just teach our family Xiaoshi. As for the study, it must not be as expensive as the town, let's ask the master to charge it, and if you don't have money, you can exchange it for grain and eggs."

    Yang Shifeng didn't know what to say anymore, so he didn't say anything at all, cupped Shíyī face, covered her lips and kissed it hard, whispering between each other's lips and teeth, "Shíyī, thank you, you are so kind."

     "Stupid ." Shíyī wrapped her arms around his neck and responded enthusiastically to him.

    Yang Shifeng's breathing immediately became rapid, and the topic just now was completely forgotten. He only remembered the charming girl in his arms. One big hand unconsciously reached into the clothes to cover the soft, and the other hand impatiently took off Shíyī clothes, "Honey, can you tonight?"

    Seeing his anxious look, Shíyī was hesitant to give him some meat, but at this time, her stomach growled.

    Yang Shifeng paused and looked at her stomach, "Hungry?"

    Shíyī didn't know whether to nod or shake her head.

    Yang Shifeng stopped immediately, got up from Shíyī, and said while putting on his clothes: "You don't eat much at noon, and you don't eat much at night. Can you eat so much a day without being hungry? I'll make you something to eat. ."

    Shíyī stopped him, "I'm not hungry, I don't want to eat, you don't do it."

    Yang Shifeng turned around and touched her face, "Your stomach is screaming, you have to eat when you are hungry, I will cook some Noodles for you, soon."

    Shíyī is really not hungry, the stomach growling is just a physiological reaction, but Yang Shifeng obviously doesn't believe it, she can't stop it at this time, she can only let him go, the big deal is that she works hard Just take two bites.

    Yang Shifeng's movements were very fast. He went to the kitchen and brought back a bowl of hot noodles with a lot of shredded pork and an egg in it, "Come on, you can eat it while it's hot, no matter what the meat is. Eat the eggs first, and if you really can't eat the rest, I'll eat them."

    Shíyī pursed her lips, got dressed with the help of Yang Shifeng, sat down at the table slowly, took the chopsticks handed by Yang Shifeng, picked a chopstick face and put it in her mouth, chewing for a long time before swallowing it. .

    Yang Shifeng's brows were slightly wrinkled, and he was a little worried. During eating, Shíyī was not as active as before, and when she encountered her favorite food, she didn't eat well, and it felt like it was stuffed into her stomach bit by bit. It doesn't matter if she doesn't eat breakfast every day, and she puts down her chopsticks after eating only a few bites for lunch and dinner. Because of this, she loses weight quickly.

    Yang Shifeng touched Shíyī forehead worriedly and checked her body temperature, but the temperature was fine, "Shíyī, why do you always seem to have no appetite? Didn't you like to eat it the most before, why don't you like it now?"

Shíyī looked up at him, lowered her head again, and said lightly:  "  It's okay, I love hibernation like animals in winter.

      " Like this?" Yang Shifeng had never heard that humans have the same characteristics of hibernation as some animals.

    Shíyī hesitated, but nodded.

    Yang Shifeng's brows were so wrinkled that he was about to catch flies. He wanted to take her to see the doctor in the city tomorrow, but he immediately realized that she was a doctor, and she was a doctor with superb medical skills, so she didn't need to see The doctor, so he asked: "Then what's the matter with you? Will it hurt the body?"

    Shíyī continued to shake her head, biting her chopsticks and said, "It's alright, it's alright, don't worry about it."

    Although Shíyī said so, However, Yang Shifeng still couldn't put his mind at ease, thinking in his heart that he should coax her to eat more during this period of time, so as not to damage her body.

    After a while, seeing that the heat in the bowl was about to disappear, the noodles were still intact, and the eggs and shredded meat were not even moved at all. Yang Shifeng shook his head, and simply took the chopsticks in Shíyī hand . He picked it up from the stool and put Shíyī on his lap to sit on his lap, circled her, picked up a piece of meat with chopsticks and brought it to her mouth, "Come on, eat some meat."

    Shíyī stared at the shredded pork for a while, then bit her lip , put her head in Yang Shifeng's arms and said coquettishly: "I'm full, I can't eat anymore, you can eat it."

    Yang Shifeng disagreed, "No, you didn't eat anything at all. If you don't want to eat noodles, let's eat other. After eating the meat, eat the eggs, and then stop eating, okay?"

    Shíyī pursed her mouth, reluctantly said "oh", opened her mouth and swallowed the meat on the chopsticks, but the next In seconds, a burst of sour water suddenly came up in her stomach, making her unable to control herself any longer. She vomited out with a "wow", not only the meat, but everything in her stomach, all of which reached Yang Shifeng body.

    But where did Yang Shifeng care about this, he hurriedly wrapped his arms around Shíyī waist and patted her back, and said in a panic, "Shíyī, what's wrong with you?"

    Shíyī couldn't hear what he said, and now her whole body was filled with nausea. She  couldn't stop vomiting, but there was nothing in her stomach to vomit, so she could only retching.

    "What's wrong with you Shíyī? Is your stomach upset? Do you have any medicine, I'll get it for you!" Yang Shifeng was so anxious that his face was sweating, and his voice became unstable.

    Shíyī waved her hands, raised her body gradually, and said weakly, "It's alright, you don't need to take medicine, don't worry."

    "Why did you vomit so much? What's wrong?"

    "It's just that my stomach is a little uncomfortable, maybe I don't want to eat it. Nausea caused by hard eating is not a big deal, don’t worry, you go and get my silver needle, I will give myself a needle and then sleep.”

    It’s really okay ? seeing Shíyī, Yang Shifeng  breathed a sigh of relief, wiped her mouth clean with a handkerchief, carried her to the bed, and turned around to get her silver needle.

    Shíyī took off her clothes, picked up a silver needle and stuck a few needles on the acupoints on her body. After a quarter of an hour, she pulled out the needle. She smiled and looked at Yang Shifeng, who was still worried: "I'm fine, you Go and clean yourself up, I spit it out on you."

    "Are you  all right?"

    "Really!"

    Yang Shifeng believed that, went to the bathroom to clean himself up, changed into clean clothes, and went to bed He hugged Shíyī, put his big hands on her stomach and rubbed lightly, trying to make her feel more comfortable.

    Shíyī leaned against the warm embrace of the person behind her and blinked in the darkness, with a worry that Yang Shifeng could not see in her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 14.7K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
304K 535 5
Always read at your own risk
204K 18.8K 14
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1.6M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...