The Peasant Doctor

By Specgalz

MTLing Eleven did not expect that one second she was just bitten to death by a zombie, and the next second sh... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Complete

Chapter 54

698 26 0
By Specgalz

She just finished listening to the gossip about the village chief's family in the morning, and Shíyī didn't take it seriously at all. How could she know that the village chief came in the afternoon, or came to her specifically, and the purpose was to want her to see Song Dawei.

The village chief also knew that the whole village knew about their family, and he didn't care about the shame. He told Song Dawei's situation, " Doctor Shíyī, the unfilial son of my family is lying on the bed and can't move, his arm is broken, his leg is probably broken, and his stomach hurts. I don't know if there is any internal injury, please go and have a look." The village chief was actually very angry, thinking that he should just let Song Dawei die. The family lost a penny, and they couldn't afford a doctor, so they dragged on for days without treatment. In the end, the village chief's wife cried and begged for many days at home. Then the village chief gritted his teeth and sold the family's food to raise some money. Come find Shíyī.

Grandpa Yang saw the village chief's weakness and patted him on the shoulder, "Village chief, relax, you will pass, don't bring yourself down, your body is more important than anything else."

The village chief's eyes were red, and old tears almost came out. He felt that it was too shameful, and he wiped his face with his big hands, and said in a hoarse voice with shame: "The unfilial son should really let him die, but the child  Mother still can't bear it, sigh, it's all my fault that we spoiled him and didn't teach him well."

Grandpa Yang sighed, "Pity the hearts of parents in the world." The village chief looked at Shíyī hopefully, and asked in a hoarse voice: " Doctor Shíyī, can you go and have a look?"

Seriously, Shíyī doesn't want to save Song Dawei's sleazy man at all, this kind of scum is a waste of food to save, but she is no longer the one who did everything back then. She knew that this place in the village pays attention to the human touch. If she refuses this matter, and if Song Dawei really died, he will not be saved. By then, the village chief's family will definitely hate the Yang family. It has become an enemy, and others may also point and gossip, which is not good for the Yang family.

Therefore, Shíyī still has to treat one, and if it's a big deal, it's better to treat a dog.

Shíyī took the medicine box and followed the village chief to his house. Yang Shifeng was worried and followed behind.

The village chief took Shíyī into Song Dawei's room. Shíyī laughed when she saw the person lying on the bed. The pig's face on the bed was really miserable. His eyes were swollen to the point where only a slit was left, and his mouth was swollen. Like sausages, the face is blue and purple everywhere, and there is no good skin. This face has to be put outside, which is sure to make the child cry.

It was hit really hard.

However, when Shíyī got closer, she couldn't laugh anymore, because a pungent smell entered her nose, causing her to almost vomit. Shíyī didn't have to think about it to know what the smell was, and felt even more nauseated.

Yang Shifeng also understood what was going on with the smell. Seeing Shíyī frowned and looked uncomfortable, he frowned worriedly, and gently hugged her waist and asked, "Can't you stand it? Otherwise, go out first. Let's go." He doesn't care about saving people or not, he can't bear his delicate wife suffer this, if the village chief really wants to save Song Dawei, then he will clean up the people.

The village chief also discovered the abnormality of Shíyī, and was immediately embarrassed. His son couldn't move, and the excrement and urine were all on the bed. The smell was naturally unpleasant. , Over time, they got used to the smell, so they forgot about it.

The village head hurriedly said: "I'm sorry, Doctor Shíyī, you should go and sit outside for a while. My wife and I will clean up and come back to you. Please wait a little longer."

Shíyī originally planned to take a pulse and leave, But she couldn't stand the smell, and she was going to vomit if she stayed any longer, so she withdrew with Yang Shifeng and sat down in the main room and waited to clean up inside.

At this time, a man came over with two bowls of water, put the bowls on the table, and politely said: "You two have worked hard, drink some water."

Shíyī looked up and immediately understood the identity of this person. This is Song Cuilan's husband, but the gossip that the villagers said is true. This person is indeed not very good-looking. He is very short, so thin that he is not as fleshy as her, with narrowed eyes and a flat nose and thick lips. Anyway, his overall appearance is normal. below the level.

Shíyī didn't look at it much, and with just one glance, she retracted his gaze, but Yang Shifeng nodded to him as a greeting.

The man simply said a few words of greetings and went to work in the backyard, but he moved in and out, and he didn't have any strange eyes when he saw Shíyī. It seemed that the village chief didn't just randomlyfind one for Song Cuilan, but he used his heart.

After a while, the inside was cleaned up, and the village chief came in again and invited Shíyī to go in. This time there was no smell.

Shíyī didn't look at Song Dawei's pig-headed face, and put her fingers directly on his wrist. After taking a pulse, she pinched the bones on Song Dawei's body." The injury on his body was confirmed. Two, his arm is broken, and his left leg is also broken, but the internal injury is not that serious."

The village chief's wife asked nervously, "Can that be cured? It won't be disabled, right?"

Shíyī shook her head, "Crippled. Not really, but it won't be able to get out of bed for three months."

Hearing Shíyī words, the village chief's wife breathed a sigh of relief, as long as it's okay, their family is the only seedling, so nothing can happen.

The village chief said, "Doctor Shíyī, please give me a cure, and tell us what medicine you want to take."

Shíyī nodded and said, "Press him now, don't let him move, move him and treat him. Don't blame me if it's broken."

The village chief's wife immediately pressed Song Dawei's leg when he heard the words, and the village chief also stepped up to hold it. Yang Shifeng was afraid that Song Dawei would be hurt by his struggle, so he also stepped forward to help hold it down.

Upon seeing this , Shíyī ignored the anesthetics in her box, and directly pinched the broken position of Song Dawei's left leg with his hands, and forced it to the correct place. In the next second, Song Dawei, who was only humming on the bed, immediately issued a roar like killing a pig, the whole person struggled violently.

Shíyī turned a deaf ear and continued to go about her own business. Shíyī used twice the usual speed to make the bones of his left leg just right, and then connected the other broken parts. At this time, Song Dawei had already fainted from the pain.

Shíyī calmly applied the ointment to the wound, bandaged it with gauze, and gave the village chief a few packs of herbal medicines. The matter was over, he took Yang Shifeng's hand and said, "Let's go home."

The village chief's wife Seeing that Shíyī was about to leave, she gave the village chief a color. The village chief glared at her and said nothing. The village chief's wife had no choice but to come by herself. Can't...can you show me the other injuries on my son?"

Shíyī made a move, blinked in confusion, and asked, "Is there anything else to be treated? I should have treated all , but I don't know about other places."

The village chief's wife rubbed her hands, opened her mouth, and said bravely, "It's... that's my son's place."

Shíyī pretended not to know, "Where is it? I didn't understand. If you want to say it, you have to say it clearly."

The village chief's wife didn't believe Shíyī and didn't hear about it. She knew in her heart that she was deliberately pretending not to know, but she had no choice. asking for help.

"That's right, it's my son's humane place. I'd like to trouble you to give it a cure."

As soon as this statement came out, the village chief sighed heavily. what.

Shíyī made an "oh", pretending to be surprised, "So your son's place is dead, I really didn't see it."

The village chief's wife smiled stiffly, the expression on her face not to mention ugly, " Doctor Shíyī, please take a look, your medical skills are so good, you will definitely be cured."

Shíyī shook her head with a serious face, "Forgive me, I can't do anything about it, I'm not good at this,  have an you seen women learn this? I really can't cure it, you should go to the town or the city to have a look."

The village chief's wife didn't quite believe this, and she wanted to say it again, but she was stunned by the village chief and could only swallow it. With the words in his mouth, he gave the money and respectfully sent Shíyī out.

On the way home, Shíyī happily hummed a song, feeling a little better.

Yang Shifeng rubbed her head, "What's the matter, why are you so happy?"

Shíyī raised her lips, leaned closer to him and whispered, "I deliberately didn't give Song Dawei the treatment, anyway, it would be a scourge to women,  This can't be done."

Talking about this topic, Yang Shifeng was a little embarrassed, but he nodded and said, "You can leave this matter alone, and let them go to the city to find a male doctor."

Shíyī raised her eyebrows and said in his ear: "I don't care about him. To treat this disease, I have to touch it. Except for willing to touch you, other men can't do it. I will be sick and vomit."

His face turned red all of a sudden.

When Shíyī saw this, she smiled, "What are you thinking about? Huh?"

Yang Shifeng pursed his lips and didn't dare to look at Shíyī, but he couldn't help but think of Shíyī soft little hands touching it, and the eclipse. The pleasure of the bone, the lower abdomen suddenly tightened.

Shíyī saw that his ears were all red, she thought he was shy, and could not bear to tease him any more, so she let him go. Who knows, at night,

Shíyī was put in Fa-rectification by this man who had held himself back all afternoon, She was tossed and tossed like a salted fish, her little hands were so sore that its almost cramped, and her throat was so hoarse that she couldn't speak. Anyway, in the end, Shíyī didn't know how she fell asleep.

The next day, Shíyī had to crawl out of the bed with difficulty. The moment he got out of bed, she almost fell to the ground. Fortunately, she quickly supported the bed with her eyes and hands.

Shíyī grinds her teeth and decides to give someone a good vegetarian meal for a few days, otherwise she won't be able to hold this old waist.

At this time, Yang Shifeng opened the door and came in. He saw Shíyī grinning, his eyes were uncomfortable for a moment, and he felt a little guilty. He went too far last night.

Yang Shifeng walked over and took the clothes he was going to wear on Shíyī, "I'll put them on for you." There was a hint of flattery in his words.

Shíyī hummed, took the clothes and put them on by herself. After putting them on, she went out directly without looking at him.

Yang Shifeng touched his nose, followed behind Shíyī, and said, "Brother Zhu and the others have already come. I will let them sit for a while. You should eat something before you go to the treatment, or your stomach will not be able to bear it."

. As soon as Shíyī turned her footsteps and went to the kitchen, the millet porridge and sauce pancakes were ready. Shíyī took a spoon and started to eat. Yang Shifeng sat beside him and watched, rubbed his hand, and slowly moved it over and put it on Shíyī other hand. Seeing that Shíyī had no reaction, he held it tightly, "Shíyī, it was my fault last night."

Shíyī hummed, now that he knew that he was not good, why didn't he stop last night when she asked him to stop? This man must be treated once and for all, "Next, give me a vegetarian diet, no meat is allowed!"

Yang Shifeng understood the meaning of vegetarianism and meat eating without a teacher. Putting his face into her neck and rubbing lightly, there was a little grievance in his tone, "This is not good, let's change it, I will definitely control it well in the future."

Such a tall man made such a grievance for eating meat, Shíyī was dumbfounded and patted his head, "Go aside, don't rub against me, you must be a vegetarian for a few days."

Seeing that he could not change his fate of being a vegetarian, Yang Shifeng sighed deeply, and finally asked without giving up: "Then How many days are there?"

Shíyī rolled her eyes, "I think a few days are just a few days, no bargaining is allowed."

"Oh." Yang Shifeng lowered his head silently and did not speak.

An obvious smile flashed in Shíyī eyes, but she deliberately ignored him and went out of the kitchen to go to the pharmacy to give Zhu Laosan's wife an injection.

Zhu Laosan's wife has been treated for several months in a row, and after eleven times to dredge her, the blockage has gradually disappeared, so she will only be asked to visit every two weeks, and the rest of the time will be recuperated by drinking medicine.

In fact, according to her current situation, if she is lucky, she will be able to get pregnant.

Shíyī looked at her complexion and said, "Put out your hand, and I'll give you a pulse."

Zhu Laosan's wife thought Shíyī wanted to see how her condition was, so she quickly stretched out her wrist.

Shíyī put her fingers on her wrist, but felt that her pulse was a little different. She glanced at Zhu Laosan's wife calmly, and carefully checked the pulse. When her heart moved, she changed to another hand. After listening, the result made Shíyī mouth twitched, "We don't need to pierce the needle today."

Zhu Laosan's wife was puzzled, and immediately became nervous, "Why don't you need to pierce? Is there something wrong with my body?  Doctor Shíyī, I'm not afraid, just say it."

Shíyī patted her soothingly and said with a smile, "It's not that there is a problem, it's that you are already pregnant."

"What?" Zhu Laosan's wife didn't understand for a while.

Shíyī understood the excitement after the dream came true, and said it again, "You are already pregnant, and now there is a baby in your belly, but it's not even a month old, and you didn't find it yourself."

Zhu Laosan's wife blinked , It took a while to finally understand what Shíyī was talking about. She looked down at her belly in disbelief, and then looked up at Shíyī, "I,.. I'm pregnant?"

"Yes, you're pregnant."

"I ...I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant, I'm really pregnant." Zhu Laosan's wife muttered to herself several times, suddenly stood up, and screamed "Ah"

Shíyī was startled , she didn't expect this usually A gentle and weak woman can be so crazy.

In the end, before Shíyī could say anything , the door of the pharmacy was pushed open with a "bang", and the tall and tall Zhu Laosan hurried in, hugged his wife and checked up and down, and found that Nothing happened in her appearance,  so he asked nervously: "What's wrong? What happened?"

Zhu Laosan's wife excitedly grabbed Zhu Laosan's hand and said incoherently: "Laosan, I...I'm pregnant. I'm really pregnant!"

"Ah? What?" Zhu Laosan was also dumbfounded and didn't respond.

Zhu Laosan's  wife pinched his face and repeated, "Laosan, Doctor Shíyī just gave me a pulse. She said that I am pregnant and the child is less than a month old. I have a child in my belly. ."

Zhu Laosan couldn't turn his eyes anymore, and looked straight at his wife's belly, like a fool, after a long time, it seemed that he had digested it, and he hugged his wife by the waist. He got up and shouted loudly, "We have a child! Really!"

Zhu Laosan's wife was full of tears, and nodded her head.

The husband and wife are like fools, but they are hot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 16.1K 31
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
2.8M 62.1K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
607K 24.1K 71
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
614K 38K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...