The Peasant Doctor

By Specgalz

MTLing Eleven did not expect that one second she was just bitten to death by a zombie, and the next second sh... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Complete

Chapter 41

715 23 0
By Specgalz

r

"I...I can speak!" Song Juanhua's tears flowed down suddenly, the torture of being unable to speak for so many days has been deeply engraved in her heart, making her extremely painful There is remorse, she regrets that she shouldn't provoke Shíyī, she just hopes that time can be reversed. Now she doesn't care about her face at all, as long as she can speak, she can kneel down and kowtow. In the future, she doesn't want to come here anymore, and she doesn't want to meet Shíyī again, she will definitely hide away.

Uncle Yang was also very excited. He never knew how painful it was for the husband and wife to not be able to communicate. Because Song Juanhua became mute, the family was in a mess, and the two youngest children were in trouble. His heart was broken, it's okay, it's finally back to normal.

Uncle Yang wiped his face and thanked Shíyī again, "Thank you, Doctor Shíyī, we will never bother you again in the future, don't worry." After speaking, he supported Song Juanhua and left.

Grandpa Yang in the donkey shed turned his head and sighed heavily. He was extremely disappointed with his second son, "If he could have taken care of her earlier, would there still be so many things?"

Yang Shifeng didn't respond, his face was expressionless. continue to do her own carpentry work.

Shíyī didn't say anything when she saw it. She got off the swing and walked into the utility room next to the kitchen, which has now been changed to her medical room.

There are also white walls and shiny floors inside. The original bed was placed against the wall. The sheets and quilts on it were very clean. There was still a smell of sunshine. Shíyī knew that it was often taken out for drying. There is also a shelf next to the bed with a water basin and towels, which can be used to sanitize hands.

On the other side of the wall is a large wooden shelf with three floors in total. There are some sun-dried herbs on it. When Shíyī picked it up , She saw that these herbs were all the ones that she taught Yang Shifeng to identify. Some of them were used to treat headaches and fever. Some are for stomach upsets. It seemed he remembered it all.

Shíyī turned her head around again. Next to the shelf was a large desk. In addition to the basic pen, ink, paper and inkstone, there was a pulse pillow on it. I don't know where this person got it.

This pharmacy has everything that it should have, and it is not worse than the medical clinic she has seen in the city, and the whole room is full of medicinal fragrance, which makes people feel comfortable to treat diseases in it.

Shíyī sat behind the desk and watched all this quietly, her heart was full.

In the past life, she was always alone, and have never been treated like this. She always felt neat and tidy, and that feelings were a waste of time, she should thank God for letting her come here and meet Yang Shifeng, this big fool.

"Girl, come out and see the car, it's ready!" At this moment, Grandpa Yang's high voice came from outside.

Shíyī immediately stood up and walked out. At a glance, she saw a trolley made in the yard, and it could be used to sit people and pull goods after connecting it behind the donkey.

Grandpa Yang looked very happy, and lifted the handle of the scooter and pushed it forward, "Come on, girl, it's not a problem to pull a dozen people on this scooter."

Although the wheel is made of wood, it is very sleek. When the wheels are rolling, the sound is very low, and it goes smoothly. It looks good at first sight. However, Shíyī thinks that this bare scooter is not very good. Not to mention that it is easy for people to fall off when sitting on it, it is just to buy goods. In case of bumps, it is estimated that Everything has to fall.

Shíyī said: "Grandpa, make a cover for the carriage, so that no one can see what is inside, and it is not easy to fall out when pulling things."

When Grandpa Yang heard this, the movement of pushing the cart stopped, "This is a good idea, let's not say it by adding a shed, so as not to be surrounded by villagers every time we go to town to buy goods, it's not good to ask this or that. I'll add it right away."

Grandpa Yang started immediately. Seeing that he was so interested, Yang Shifeng went with him, turned around and went into the kitchen to cook, while Shíyī stayed outside and handed things to Grandpa Yang.

Grandpa Yang used wood to fix upright around the trolley to form a cubic carriage frame, and then dragged out a large dark green tarpaulin from his own room, "This one is best covered for a carriage, not afraid of rain or rain. After drying, this oilcloth is still in my collection, I didn't expect it to be used here."

Shíyī helped Grandpa Yang to cover the tarpaulin with one piece, fix the tarpaulin on the wooden strip, and then carefully fix it on the edge of the three , and stuff the extra cloth into the carriage, which formed a tight 's carriage.

"How is it girl?" Grandpa Yang asked with a smile.

Shíyī took a few steps back and observed it, and felt that it was very good. It was almost the same as those carriages seen in the town. He couldn't help but give Grandpa Yang a thumbs up.

Grandpa Yang was even more happy, he immediately pulled the donkey out of the donkey shed, fastened the newly made car to the back of the donkey, then walked around to the donkey, reached out and touched the head of the donkey, "Dude, from now on, our family will trouble you."

Donkey snorted.

Grandpa Yang laughed. He just thought he agreed. He sat in front of the car, pulled up the rope, and raised his chin toward Shíyī, "Come on, girl, let's try our donkey cart."

Like a child who is eager to show off to his mates after getting something good, Shíyī is happy to show off with Grandpa Yang, so she easily jumped into the car and said from the back, "Okay, grandpa, let's go. "

Okay--" Grandpa Yang called out, and drove the donkey cart to the gate. He went straight out of the house and ran along the road in the village.

Shíyī felt that although this donkey cart was slow, it was quite stable, it was not too bumpy to sit in it, and it was much faster than a human walking even if it was slow. From this point of view, it was very satisfying.

Grandpa Yang made the sound of chasing the donkey, "Dao De". The more he rushes, the more he loves this feeling. He was so satisfied with his donkey cart that he couldn't help saying: "Why didn't I think of it, it's alright, I will rush later. Taking the donkey cart to the town will make people more relaxed, the time will be much faster, and it will be convenient for Shifeng to pick up the goods."

Shíyī remembered what Yang Shifeng once said, saying that there is only one car that takes people to the town. But this car does not go to the town every day, and it costs a lot of money to go there. The villagers basically walk to the town, so they have an idea, "Master, anyway, Shi Feng will often go to the town in the future. To get the goods, the car is empty when you go, you can also take some villagers to the town and collect some money by yourself."

Grandpa Yang nodded and said: "It's good to bring some people. As for collecting money, wouldn't it be bad? Everyone is from the village, so it doesn't matter if you do a favor."

Eleven denied: "If you don't accept it, it doesn't matter. But, everyone wants to take a car, and there are at most a dozen people in this car, so who are you taking? It will be lively at that time."

Grandpa Yang suddenly realized, patted his forehead and said: "Yes, it is indeed like this, At that time, it is possible to fight, but you still have to collect money. But how much? If you charge too much, it will be embarrassing."

Shíyī remembers that it is five cents to take a carriage to town here, then They should be cheaper. "We can make two cents cheaper, three cents per trip. If someone is willing to take it, it's fine even if no one is there. Anyway, it's just a matter of passing, not to make money."

Grandpa Yang Haha laughed, "You're a smart girl."

Many people in the village just came back from working in the fields. When they saw such a big cariage, they naturally wanted to stop and take a good look. When they saw Mr. Yang who was driving the car, everyone asked. : "Master Yang, this is your donkey cart? I heard that Shi Feng bought a donkey this afternoon. Is this the one ? "

They all say it's good, some people's eyes are hot when they see it, and they wish they had such a donkey and a car at home.

Grandpa Yang was very excited, remembering what he just said on Shíyī, so he said to the people in the same village: "In the future, my family Shifeng will go to the town from time to time to buy goods, and the train on that trip in the morning is empty, if any of you want to take a ride You can go to my house in advance and tell me, everyone only needs three cents."

When they heard that they wanted money, some people's excitement just dropped a little bit, and they thought they would bring it for free. But after thinking about it, three cents are very cheap. Like the car in the next village, it costs five cents at a time. Now it is two cents less, almost half of it. In the future, if there is a lot of things, walking is really not good, and it is worthwhile to take a ride for three cents.

At the moment, many people were moved, and they all said that if they were to take a cariage in the future, they must take Yang Shifeng's car.

Grandpa Yang happily drove the car to continue walking, and he went around the village for a long time, and then he passed the car-driving addiction. He took Shíyī home and unloaded the car from the donkeys burden.

"Yo, isn't this a car? It's so beautiful." A voice came from the door, causing Shíyī and Grandpa Yang to look out the door.

Two middle-aged women, one fat and one thin, were coming in from the door with a smile, their eyes glowing as they looked at the cars in the yard.

One of the women pointed to the carriage and asked, "This car has a carriage, which is exactly the same as the carriage that pulls people in the town. Are you going to make a donkey carriage?"

Grandpa Yang smiled and said, "Yes, Didn't I buy a donkey? Make a car for Shi Feng, and it is convenient to go to the town to buy goods later."

"Master, your Shi Feng is very promising. Not to mention buying a donkey, now you have to open a grocery store. It's a lot of money." The woman who spoke was full of envy and jealousy.

Grandpa Yang waved his hand, "It's nothing, it's just a kid playing nonsense. By the way, , what are you doing now?"

The thinner woman said: "I heard that Shi Feng is going to drive. What is the shop, I heard that your house has something for sale now, and my house just ran out of salt, so I'll buy some."

The fatter one also followed: "My Dafang heard that Shifeng has tea, I'm here to buy some, my son in law will Come back with my girl tomorrow, I'm about to buy some tea to entertain guests."

Grandpa Yang was happy when he heard the words, and the business came to the door before it even opened, which is a good sign! Immediately, he shouted into the kitchen: "Shifeng, your two aunts want to buy something, come out and pack some for them."

Yang Shifeng quickly wiped his hands and came out of the kitchen when he heard Grandpa Yang's voice, and saw two villagers in the village. Shifeng's knew what was going on. He brought people into the main room, took out the salt and tea that she brought back, and took out the oiled paper used to hold the things, and asked, "Aunt Cao, how much salt do you want?"

Aunt Cao first looked at the quality of the salt and found that the salt was white and fine. She was satisfied and said, "Give me a pound first, and I'll buy again after I finish eating."

Now, without letting Yang Shifeng had to, he directly spread the oiled paper on the weighing pan, scooped a tablespoon of salt with a big spoon and put it on top, then picked up the rope on the weighing rod, and moved the weighing mass with the other hand until the weighing mass remained balanced.

"Shifeng fills in a little more, it's still two taels short."

Yang Shifeng estimated with a spoon to dig out two taels and put them on the oiled paper. It was just enough to weigh. He got up and handed it to Aunt Cao, "Auntie, this is a pound of salt."

Aunt Cao kept her eyes fixed on it, but just now she clearly saw that he had weighed a little more salt. Although it's not a big deal to say so much, she felt at ease . She feel that Yang Shifeng's business is sincere, and she secretly want to come here to buy it next time.

Aunt Cao gave the money, and another Aunt Feng, who was standing on the side, said, "Bring me two taels of tea, and my family will treat guests tomorrow."

There are only more or less, which makes people very satisfied, and happily took the things and left. Grandpa Yang smiled so much that his eyes narrowed, he packed the package of salt and tea by himself, and said, "I'm relieved now, our business will not be bad."

Yang Shifeng smiled a little and went back into the kitchen to cook.

Shíyī sat at the table and watched Grandpa Yang packing the package. She felt that it was too troublesome to untie and fasten the package, so she said, "Grandpa, we will bring various other things into our house in the future. It's inconvenient, it's a lot of trouble to pack it, why don't you make some wooden boxes with lids, put these things in, cover them with the lids when not in use, and just lift the lids when you use them. It's convenient and beautiful."

Grandpa Yang thought for a while and said, "That's fine. It's really convenient to use a package without a box. Anyway, I don't have anything to do. I'll let Shi Feng go to the mountain to cut some trees and wait until the shelves and counters are done. I'll make the box."

Yang Shifeng came out of the kitchen carrying the vegetables, heard the conversation between the two of them, and said: "Master, I will find Zhuzi and go to the mountain tomorrow to cut trees, then I will make the shell with you, I guess it only takes three days to make a counter, and then we will spend another day making some boxes."

Grandpa Yang agreed with this method, and it can even be said that he could not be idle for a moment, and hurriedly finished dinner and put it away. The wood was brought into the house, and the lights were still on for more than an hour.

Yang Shifeng had no choice but to accompany Grandpa Yang with the tools, and said to Shíyī: "I've boiled the water, you go to wash and sleep first."

It's just after dinner, Shíyī can't sleep, Shaking her head, "I don't want to sleep now, I'll go later."

Yang Shifeng saw the sky was really early, so he didn't say anything, just sit and watch with her.

Shíyī saw that Yang Shifeng and Grandpa Yang worked so hard, they were so concerned about this matter, they felt that they should also do something and work hard together, so after thinking about it carefully, he said to Yang Shifeng: "Do something for me. Made A wooden sign, it's almost this wide and tall."

Shíyī gave him a size comparison.

Yang Shifeng didn't ask her what she wanted to do, and quickly sawed a few wooden signs with a saw and gave them to her.

Shíyī put the wooden sign on the table, took out the pen and ink from the room, polished a little ink, and then wrote on the wooden sign with a brush: rice, ten cents per pound; salt, three cents per pound; Tea, a tael of ten cents...

Shíyī wanted to make a price tag for everything, to sell things with a clear price tag, and to be clear about how much they cost, so that others would be convinced. Although most of the people in the village are illiterate, they still understand a little bit of basic numbers, and if you read them for a long time, everyone will recognize the numbers, which will be the same as the shops in the town.

Grandpa Yang saw Shíyī buried her head in writing, and then glanced at his grandson. His eyes were full of smiles, and he was working even harder. He felt that he was full of energy.

he hope he can see his great-grandson in front of his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 26.5K 65
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellasโœจ 1. Love Lessons by Professor โœ“ 2. Bitter Sweet Love โœ“ 3. Silent Tears โœ“ 4. Th...
632K 38.6K 48
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
318K 10.6K 35
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
1.6M 108K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. ๐Ÿ”ฅ** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...