The Peasant Doctor

By Specgalz

MTLing Eleven did not expect that one second she was just bitten to death by a zombie, and the next second sh... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Complete

Chapter 37

699 18 1
By Specgalz

On the doors and windows, there are bright red words of joy, red lanterns under the eaves, and a row of people in festive clothes are happily blowing suona, and the whole scene is lively and anxious.

There were more than a dozen banquet tables in the yard, and the guests were full, with smiles on their faces, and congratulations to the newlyweds.

Yang Shifeng was wearing a big red wedding dress, smiling all over his face, and holding a red silk in his hand. On the other side of the red silk was a beautiful woman in a wedding dress. The two stood facing up, with Grandpa Yang and a middle-aged pair sitting on top Husband and wife, the elders of the two families smiled very happily.

At this time, the person singing the ceremony shouted loudly: "One day worship!"

Yang Shifeng and the bride bowed to the door.

"Two worship to the high hall!"

Yang Shifeng gently helped the bride up, led her to turn around, and bowed towards the high hall above.

The last word, "Three happy husband and wife!"

Yang Shifeng stood facing the bride, with a happy smile in his eyes, looking at the opposite bride with a doting face.

Shíyī looked at this scene with disbelief on her face. Seeing that the two of them were about to worship each other, Shíyī screamed in a hurry: "Yang Shifeng, no worship!"

All the guests around looked at her in surprise. , Yang Shifeng also saw her, his brows wrinkled unconsciously, "Why are you back? What are you doing back here?"

Shíyī looked at him gloomily, "Are you going to marry her? Do you like her?"

Yang Shifeng looked at the bride, with gentle smile formed on the corner of his mouth, "Of course, I like her very much, and I want to spend my life with her, please don't disturb me, this is not a place for you to stay, so you can go quickly."

Shíyī Startled, "You... don't you like me anymore?"

Yang Shifeng smiled sarcastically, "Why should I like you? When I was good to you, you said I was a bad guy, and you simply left , Why should I like such a person? My current wife is gentle and considerate towards me, of course I like her."

Shíyī was completely speechless, and could only watch the two husband and wife bow to each other and enter the bridal chamber, and then Shíyī watched Yang Shifeng kiss the other woman's lips.

"Yang Shifeng!" Shíyī shouted, and suddenly sat up from the bed, panting violently. Looking around with lingering fear, it turned out that it was still in the room of Xiaoya's house, and everything just now was just a dream.

But that uncomfortable feeling still lingers in my heart, especially oppressive.

How could she have such a dream? If she didn't want him, of course he would find a gentle and considerate wife to live with again. It should have been like this. Why was she so excited, why was she so uncomfortable?

It has been several months since she left, and Yang Shifeng may have found the girl he likes to marry at this moment. If so...

Shíyī hugged her legs and curled herself up, silent for a long time, and the air returned Deathly quiet.

When the sound of rooster crowing came from outside the window, the first ray of sunlight in the morning shot into the room. Shíyī, who had been motionless all night, suddenly raised her head and looked at the sunlight outside the window.

"Haha..." Shíyī couldn't help laughing softly, "Yang Shifeng, you are amazing."

......

"Shíyī sister, Are you really leaving?" Xiaoya looked at Shíyī packing her luggage with a face full of reluctance, pitiful.

Shíyī nodded, "This place is not suitable for me, and it's not as good as I think."

Xiaoya couldn't understand, "Is it bad here? Our Feiyun City is one of the best big cities, very prosperous, you go to another place. The place is not necessarily as good as ours, really!"

Shíyī smiled, "The place I'm going to is really not as good as here."

"Then where are you going, sister?"

"I'm going to a place that is too poor , a mountain village and there are a lot of nasty people there."

"Ah? Then what are you going to do if it's not good?"

"Because...there is a happy fool there."

Shíyī walked out of the city gate with his medicine box on his back, looking at the exact same scene as when he came, and suddenly had a funny feeling. At that time, she thought of walking around the world, free and unfettered, but when she really came, she found that Food is not as delicious as imagined, people are not as interesting as imagined, and even life is not as comfortable as imagined.

She would feel lonely and boring, because of that big idiot.

Shíyī got into the carriage and headed for the town, with a smile on the corners of her mouth

..........................

"Shi Feng, let me tell you, the girl will come over later, you will show me well, if you dare not give others face, you will wait to collect the corpse for your grandfather today!" Grandpa Yang blocked the door and resolutely did not let Yang Shifeng go out.

Yang Shifeng frowned, "Grandpa, I said that I don't see any girl, I'm not married, why don't you give up?"

"Fuck! You are so old and want to be a bachelor? There are two or three people in the village of your age have a child? You are still a bachelor, how can you let me go down to see your parents like this?"

Yang Shifeng was silent for a moment, picked up his bow and arrow to go around Grandpa Yang and was about to go out, but was grabbed by the quick-witted Grandpa Yang. Now, "I tell you, if you dare to go out today, unless you step over my body!"

"Grandpa! What are you trying to do?" Yang Shifeng wiped his face and felt a headache.

Grandpa Yang blocked the door and refused to let him go out, "What do I want to do! How many girls have I asked matchmaker Sun to tell you? You're good, you can hide for me as soon as matchmaker Sun comes, you don't want any of them, Do you know how many good things I have said to matchmaker Sun by licking this old face! This time I finally told you a girl again, and it is rare that people are willing to follow matchmaker Sun to meet you. If you dare to running, you just wait to come back and collect the body for your grandfather!"

Yang Shifeng couldn't get out of the gate, and he saw that his grandfather made him have to see it today, so he had to go back to the room and sit on the chair without speaking.

Grandpa Yang sighed and looked at the scars on his grandson's face. He felt indescribable in his heart. Why didn't he want his grandson to marry a girl he liked? He might as well forget everything and start over and find an ordinary girl to live happily ever after. Since he doesn't want to, then his grandfather will be a villain and force him to let go.

"Shifeng, you listen to the advice of the Lord, and meet the girls well. The girls are not bad. If you don't give them face, the girls will be so huet."

Yang Shifeng twitched his lips, "I understand, Don't worry, I will not lose face to others."

Hearing what Yang Shifeng said, Grandpa Yang smiled.

When it was almost noon, the matchmaker Sun beamed with a girl and a middle-aged woman into the door of Yang's house. As soon as she entered the door, she pulled the girl out from behind and gave Yang Shifeng a wink.

Yang Shifeng pretended not to see it, went to the kitchen and brought three bowls of water to the table, and sat down silently.

Grandpa Sun introduced to Grandpa Yang and Sun Liang: "This is Miss Yan, the family is from the next village, and this is her aunt."

Grandpa Yang greeted each other warmly, and Yang Shifeng nodded at the two of them, saying nothing.

Matchmaker Sun was a little embarrassed by Yang Shifeng's attitude, she turned her head and looked at the house, then said with a smile, "Yo, your house is really exquisite, the walls are so white, and the ground is paved with stone bricks? Look? It's clean and bright, just as good-looking as the restaurants in town."

The aunt of the girl who was sitting beside looked at such a beautiful house, not to mention she was very satisfied, and even looked at Yang Shifeng and felt very good. The little girl also looked at the room quietly, and the love in her eyes was self-evident.

Grandpa Yang said with a smile: "It's Shi Feng who insists on decorating like this. It's as beautiful as other people's restaurants. I don't know why the peasant family pays attention to."

Sun matchmaker complimented: "You can't say that, Look how beautiful this house is, how comfortable it is to live in, any girl from this family is comfortable to marry in."

The girl sitting next to Matchmaker Sun bowed her head shyly.

Grandpa Yang smiled and asked the girl, "How old is the girl this year?"

The girl's face was blushing and her voice was small, "This year is sixteen years old."

"Sixteen years old, it's a lot younger than our Shi Feng ."

After hearing this, the matchmaker hurriedly said, "It's not too small. I think it's just right. When a man is older, he will love more."

Grandpa Yang laughed, "Yes, yes, our Shi Feng is good. As for the people, they are well taken care of at home and outside."

The girl shyly glanced at Yang Shifeng, her whole face was pink.

Yang Shifeng listened blankly, as if he was not talking about him, which made Grandpa Yang and Matchmaker Sun a little embarrassed, the smile on the girl's aunt's face was also a little stiff, and the girl bit her lip nervously.

Seeing this, matchmaker Sun rolled her eyes and said, "Look at our old guys, children don't like to listen to us when we talk. Why don't we let the children talk alone, it won't be so boring."

Grandpa Yang glanced at Yang Shifeng and pushed him under the table, "I think, Shifeng, take the girl out to the yard to talk, you young people have something to talk about."

The girl's aunt also agreed and gave her own niece winked.

Yang Shifeng frowned slightly, glanced at the warning in Grandpa's eyes, and had no choice but to stand up and go into the yard.

Seeing that he didn't wait for her, the girl bit her lip and followed.

Arriving in the yard, Yang Shifeng looked at the chicken coop in the corner without saying a word. The girl looked at him and ignored her for a long time, and her mood became a little darker, but looking at this man's tall figure and handsome face, her face turned a little red again. A hint of shyness flashed in her eyes, she encouraged himself, and leaned closer to him, "Brother Yang, I... I can cook, weave, and make clothes, and I can do everything at home. I cook well, and occasionally I can make a purse to earn some household money, I...I..." The girl blushed as she spoke.

"Girl, I don't plan to get married for the time being. Thank you for your trip today. Don't worry, people outside don't know what you are here for, and it won't affect your reputation."

Yang Shifeng's words made the girl's face turn pale and her eyes turned red. She couldn't help reaching out and grabbed one of Yang Shifeng's sleeves, looking at him with tears in her eyes, "You...you don't like me?"

Yang Shifeng pursed his lips and was about to speak, when a figure suddenly flashed past the gate, Yang Shifeng's pupils shrank, and he chased out without thinking. The figure ran too fast, and Yang Shifeng had to desperately Chase, whenever he can't see, the figure will flash in time, so that he won't be unable to catch up, until when he reaches the river, the figure suddenly disappears.

Yang Shifeng looked around, his chest undulating violently with his breathing, and sweat dripped down his face, causing his eyes to hurt.

"Shíyī..." Yang Shifeng murmured, the surrounding air was unusually quiet, and when he looked up, there was nothing, which made him suspect that he had just had a hallucination.

Yang Shifeng closed his eyes and stood silently for a long time before turning around and walking back, but in the next second he heard a coquettish shout, "Fool."

This voice was clearly the voice of Shíyī. Yang Shifeng stopped, turned around slowly, and walked step by step to the place where the sound came from: in the grass by the river.

Shíyī sat on the bank of the river covered by the grass, with his feet soaked in the water and a pair of shoes next to her, when she saw Yang Shifeng pushing away the grass, she winked at him.

Yang Shifeng maintained the movement of plucking the grass and remained motionless, staring at Shíyī with no expression on his face.

Shíyī raised her eyebrows, how could she feel that his reaction was different from what she expected? Thinking of the beautiful girl who told him her love in the yard just now, she twitched her lips and said, "Did it bother you just now? That girl It 's pretty."

Yang Shifeng's lips moved, but he didn't say anything.

Shíyī smile converged, her tongue pressed against her upper jaw, her white and tender feet stroked in the water, and the air suddenly became silent.

After a long time, Yang Shifeng spoke, his voice a little hoarse, "You...why are you here?"

Shíyī picked up a splash of water with her feet, watched the water fall from the air, and returned to the river. Only then did she take her feet that were hot from walking out of the water and waited to dry.

Yang Shifeng found that there were several blisters on the white and tender feet, and the heels were broken, and he knew that she was walking into the village. His eyes sank, he slowly let go of the grass, squatted down in front of Shíyī, looked at her feet and said, "Your feet are torn, go back and get some medicine."

Shíyī moved her toes, Looking at him sideways, "Where are we going?"

Yang Shifeng pursed his lips and didn't look at Shíyī, "Come to my house, my house has medicine."

Shíyī smiled, "I'll go to your house, that beautiful girl in your family must not be angry? Aren't you afraid?"

Yang Shifeng's eyes twitched, and he finally raised his eyes to look at Shíyī, "I have nothing to do with that girl, she just came and left in a while, nothing to be angry with."

Shíyī mouth twitched . , with a smile in her eyes again. In fact, she just heard their conversation outside the door. If Yang Shifeng really had something to do with the girl, she would have left long ago, and she would not show up on purpose for him to see.

Shíyī said no more, raised her foot, and stretched her foot in front of him, "My foot hurts, you put on my shoes."

Yang Shifeng looked at the white and tender feet in front of him, and after a while, he reached out and held it with his hands. He carefully wiped off the water stains on her feet with her sleeves, then picked up one sock and put it on her, and finally put the two shoes on.

After he was done, Yang Shifeng stood up first, "Let's go."

Shíyī didn't move, looked up at him and stretched out her hand, "Pull me."

Yang Shifeng didn't move for a while, but Shíyī kept extending her hand. Let go, he had no choice but to hand out his hand, slowly holding the slender white hand, pulling her up with strength, but the next moment he let go, walking Shíyī or two paces away.

When the two returned to Yang's house again, the girl and matchmaker Sun had already left, and only the angry grandpa Yang stood at the gate waiting for Yang Shifeng to come back.

Just now, the girl cried and said that Yang Shifeng had run away, and she didn't want to stay any longer. She insisted on going home, which made the matchmaker Sun very angry. Grandpa Yang was very embarrassed and guilty, and his anger towards Yang Shifeng was almost unstoppable.

"What do you want to do--" Before Grandpa Yang yelled at Yang Shifeng, he saw Shíyī who was following Yang Shifeng at a glance, and he was a little dumbfounded, "Doctor Shíyī...."

Shíyī pairs Grandpa Yang smiled, "Grandpa Yang."

Grandpa Yang's anger dissipated, and all that was left was consternation. If you scold Yang Shifeng, you will never be able to scold him again.

After a long while, Grandpa Yang sighed heavily, without asking anything, he greeted Shíyī to enter the door.

Shíyī looked around the room, and she was slightly surprised by the huge changes here. The courtyard wall is no longer a fence, but is made of blue bricks, and the roof is no longer the original thatch, but now is a row of bright tiles. When you enter the house, the walls are white without a trace of dirt. The ground is no longer the original land, but has been replaced with floor tiles, which are clean and bright, and the furnishings in the house are no longer the original old furniture, but all new furniture.

Shíyī couldn't help thinking of the time when Yang Shifeng asked her what kind of house she liked, and looked at Yang Shifeng.

Yang Shifeng avoided Shíyī eyes immediately, went straight into the room and took a bottle of ointment and handed it to her, "This is medicine, you can put some medicine on it."

Shíyī didn't answer, and looked at him fixedly.

Grandpa Yang glanced back and forth between the two of them, sighed in his heart, stood up and walked out of the house, "I'll go to the fields to see, I'll be back later." That 's all, the children and grandchildren have their own blessings, the old man doesn't care. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 14.7K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
1.5M 85.5K 84
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
612K 24.3K 71
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
293K 525 5
Always read at your own risk