The Peasant Doctor

By Specgalz

MTLing Eleven did not expect that one second she was just bitten to death by a zombie, and the next second sh... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Complete

Chapter 32

643 17 0
By Specgalz

    Shíyī came to the town again after walking until her feet were almost dead. It was the same scene, but this time she was alone. Last time, Yang Shifeng brought her here, and all the money she earned from hunting pig he gave it for her.

    Thinking of Yang Shifeng, Shíyī remembered his last look, and felt a little uncomfortable. Shíyī quickly shook her head and stopped thinking about it. She found an inn and settled down, but he didn't really want to stay here any longer. The next morning she took the carriage to the city.

    This city is called Feiyun City, and it is one of the most prosperous cities in the south of the Yangtze River. When Shíyī was in the village, she often heard the villagers talk about how prosperous and lively the city was in a very envious and yearning tone. It is not false to realize that this is true. The streets are wide and flat, all paved with clean slate, and there will be no mud splashing on rainy days. There are endless calls for business on both sides of the street, and there is an endless stream of people coming and going, and Shíyī found that the people here dress better than the people in the village. The people in the town are obviously much better, at least few patches are seen, and it can be seen that the gap between the rich and the poor is obvious.

    Shíyī walked slowly along the road all the way, observing while walking, she planned to stay here for a while, and then go to the next place after she didn't want to stay. So, she wants to know about it as soon as possible.

    Shíyī plans to rent a small yard to live in first. She can barely endure staying in the inn for a day or two, but if live for a long time, Shíyī can't stand it. Not to mention the noise of people coming and going, the inn is used by other people. She felt disgusted by all kinds of things. The most important thing is that the food in the inn is really hard to eat, it's tasteless. If she is in the inn as soon as she crosses over, she will probably eat very bad

    "Selling wontons, fragrant wontons—" A hawker on the street attracted Shíyī attention.

    Shíyī looked at the hawking stall, and a couple were selling wontons. The smell of wontons quickly entered her noses. The bowls of wontons that were served looked crystal clear and seemed to be delicious, and they looked like Yang Shifeng's wontons it's exactly the same.

    After Shíyī stopped, walked into the wonton stand, and found an empty seat to sit down.

    A fifteen- or sixteen-year-old girl walked up to Shíyī and asked, "Girl, would you like a bowl of wontons?"

    Shíyī raised her head and nodded lightly.

    The girl who asked the question suddenly froze when she saw Shíyī face, her mouth opened slightly, and she forgot to speak for a while.

    "Little girl, what are you doing? Hurry up and serve wontons to the guests." The man reminded the dazed girl standing behind the stove.

    "Ah? Oh!" The girl finally regained her senses, her face turned red unnaturally, and stammered: "Girl, you...you wait...wait a moment, I'll be fine right away." After saying that, he ran away. 

   The little girl walked to the back of the stall with a blushing face and whispered to her parents, "Daddy, that sister there is so beautiful, she looks like a fairy."

Shíyī profile face with her head lowered, they can't see the front face clearly, but the delicate profile face can also tell that she is a very beautiful person.

    "Well, she's a very beautiful girl," said the mother.

    Xiaoya's father smiled cheerfully and said proudly: "What's the matter, our little girl is also a very beautiful girl. In this piece, no one is as good-looking as our little girl."

    Xiaoya was said to be beautiful, she blushed and stomped her feet embarrassedly, "Oh, Dad, don't talk nonsense."

    "Haha, I'm telling the truth." The little girl father laughed even more happily.

    The little girl mother also nodded in agreement, her daughter is indeed very beautiful, and the people who came to propose marriage recently are about to step on the threshold of her house, which makes her, the mother, both proud and worried. The marriage of this daughter should not be sloppy. .

    "Girl, this is your wonton, use it slowly." Xiaoya bit her lip slightly and carefully handed the wonton to Shíyī.

    Nodding Shíyī picked up a spoon and scooped one out and put it in her mouth. It was thin and fleshy, delicious, and tasted pretty good, but it wasn't as delicious as what Yang Shifeng made.

    Shíyī pursed her lips, lowered her head and continued to eat one by one.

    "Ah—you let me go—" Just when Shíyī ate half a bowl, a scream rang in her ears, and it was the little girl who just delivered her wontons.

    Shíyī did not look up and continued to eat her own wontons.

    "Don't be afraid, little lady, let's chat with  brother, what are you afraid of? Haha..." A man in a purple robe held on to Xiaoya's hand.

    A few people dressed up as young masters who came with the purple robe man followed suit, "That's right, chatting with our third young masters can make more money than you can sell a broken wonton, and it's more cost-effective."

    "Hahaha.... ..." Several people laughed wildly.

    The little girl was so anxious that her eyes were red, and she pulled her hands vigorously, "Let me go! Let me go!"

The stall owner and his wife were so anxious, they begged beside them, "Young master, please do well, let go of my daughter, I beg you......."

    The man in the purple robe kicked the couple impatiently, "Bum, don't come and get in my way, don't be rude here!"

The  old couple was staggered by the man and almost fell to the ground.

    "Father-mother-" Xiaoya shouted anxiously.

    "Look, that prodigal Zhang San'er is making trouble again."

At this time, in a restaurant box on the second floor, a man in a white robe leaned against the window and looked at the scene below and said.

    "Really, Qingyun, is that prodigal kid molesting a good woman again?" The man in green robe sitting at the table asked with a smile.

    The white-robed man named Bai Qingyun nodded with a smile, "Otherwise, what good things could he do?"

    "Haha, I don't know which girl was unlucky to be attracted to him this time." Wang Linshan said and walked to the window. While watching, he saw the little girl who was molested, and said, "This girl is indeed quite beautiful, no wonder she is unlucky to be favored by that prodigal son."

    "Lian Yue, come and have a look, run over there. What's the point of drinking tea continuously?" Bai Qingyun called to another friend who was sitting at the table.

    Lian Yue shook his head, not interested in what was going on below.

    Wang Linshan let out a "tsk", "I said, Lian Yue, what happened to you recently? Ever since you went to your grandmother's place last time, you have been in awe when you come back. It's like losing your soul every day. What happened to you? "

    Bai Qingyun: "If you encounter something, tell us, we will find a way to solve it for you, are you worried because of your grandmother's illness?"

    Lian Yue shook his head, "No, I didn't encounter it." What's the matter." He just couldn't find the little fairy no matter how much he looked.

    Bai Qingyun and Wang Linshan had no choice but to continue leaning against the window to watch the liveliness below.

    At the bottom, Zhang Saner, a prodigal son with several people, kicked the parents girls,and  pull the little girl into his arms to small fragrant . The customers at the stall were so frightened that they all ran away, leaving only Shíyī who continued to eat wontons calmly. .

    The stall owner and his wife saw that their baby daughter was about to be taken advantage of, and regardless of the pain in their bodies, they got up and pulled  Zhang San'er. In the end, Zhang San was so annoyed that they simply kicked out, and this time they directly  kicked and flew backwards, and the little girl happened saw them hit the table where Shíyī was eating. Shíyī bowl of wontons was all hit and scattered, the bowl fell to the ground, and half of the wonton soup was sprinkled on Shíyī clothes.

    Shíyī  looked at the large oil stains on her clothes, and a storm gathered in her eyes. This dress was bought for her by Yang Shifeng who went to town on purpose.

    No one noticed that Shíyī, who was sitting in the corner, slowly stood up and walked step by step to Zhang San'er, who was still dragging and teasing Xiaoya.

    Zhang San was still holding Xiaoya in his arms, and kept his mouth close and want to kiss her, "Little lady, give me a kiss, I will take you home as a concubine, keep your delicious and spicy food, and enjoy it for a lifetime— Ah!!!"

    Before Zhang San'er finished speaking, he was kicked to the ground by a force, his face fell to the ground,  came to eat dog shit, and the little girl who was being pulled by him  get out, and hurried to her parents The parents were helped up by the side, and the family hugged and cried.

    "Ah—" Another scream rang out, and Zhang San'er, who was kicked to the ground, was about to get up, but was stomped on the back by Shíyī, only to feel that his internal organs were twisted together in pain and Can't get up.

    The men who followed Zhang San'er were about to come up and teach this daring woman a lesson, but when they saw Shíyī face, they all closed their mouths, stood still one by one, and like  were pressed  by the  pause button, they even forgot that their friend was being beaten.

    Upstairs——

    "Oh my God, look, look, it's rare for someone to stand up and fight the injustice."

    "She's still a woman, she's really courageous!"

    "However, it's really hard to stamp like that, you deserve it, look at Zhang San Er's face, haha..."

    "This woman is probably not a local, she doesn't know the background of Zhang San'er's family, so she dared to take action. It's a pity, I guess she won't be able to get good fruit in the end, Zhang The old man of the third family condoned this prodigal son the most."

    Bai Qingyun and Wang Linshan were having a good time discussing, seeing Lian Yue alone in a daze, and called him again, "Lian Yue Lian Yue, come and have a look Ah, someone stood up to fight the injustice, and she's still a woman."

    Unfortunately, even Yue was not interested and didn't move.

    Wang Linshan rolled his eyes and continued to stare at the situation below.

    At this time, Shíyī just turned an angle and raised her face. One face was facing the window where Wang Linshan and the others were, and she looked straight at him.

    Seeing this, Wang Linshan and Bai Qingyun opened their mouths slightly and stared blankly.

    Bai Qingyun murmured, "It's so beautiful—"

    Wang Linshan nodded blankly, "It's so beautiful, why haven't I seen such a beautiful woman in our Feiyun City before, it's not that the cousin of Lian Yue's family . the first beautiful woman in our city.."

    Lian Yue recovered from his daze, and asked inexplicably, "What are you two talking about? Why are you talking about my cousin again? Are you two still hitting on my cousin? I'll tell you. , my uncle already has a son-in-law that he likes, so give up."

    Wang Linshan stared at Shíyī face without moving his eyes, "I'm not talking about this, it's that the woman who is fighting against the injustice is a peerless beauty, I have never seen such a beautiful woman since I was a child, Lian Yue, come and see, absolutely I didn't lie to you."

    Lian Yue has no interest, what a great beauty, definitely not as beautiful as that little fairy. But today he had swept his friends twice in a row, and Lian Yue is also measured. This time, he didn't shake his head any more. He casually walked to the window and looked down. When he saw this, Lian Yue was completely stunned.

    It was her—

    Lian Yue turned around and ran downstairs.

    "Hey, hey, where are you going to Lian Yue? What are you doing?" Bai Qingyun and Wang Linshan were at a loss, but it was a pity that Lian Yue was nowhere to be seen, and the two of them couldn't care less about the beauty, so they had to run after him.

    Downstairs -

    Shíyī had already beaten Zhang San'er violently, and the beating made him cry again and again, and the blood was about to spit out. In the end, Shíyī was tired and took the initiative to let him go.

    Zhang San'er struggled to get up with a pig's head on his face. At this time, he was so angry that he had to endure the pain all over his body and said cruelly, "Damn, do you know who I am? How dare you hit me if you're impatient! Wait I—" Zhang San'er saw Shíyī face, and the words in his mouth suddenly got stuck, and the anger in his heart was like a deflated ball, which was suddenly deflated.

    "Beautiful...beautiful..." Zhang San'er stared blankly at Shíyī face, completely forgetting what he had just been beaten. At this moment, he only had Eleven's face in her mind. .

    Shíyī was so disgusted that she didn't want to look at the man, so she took out three cents of money and put it on the table as the money for wontons, and then left without looking back.

    Seeing that the beauty was about to leave, Zhang Saner hurriedly stopped her, "Don't go, beauty, don't go!"

    Seeing that his arm was about to touch Shíyī, Shíyī eyes slammed. There was a sound, followed by Zhang San'er's slaughtering pig-like cry, and Zhang San'er's arm drooped softly.

    The people around them felt their scalps go numb, and their hands hurt just by looking at it, goodness, this little lady is too powerful.

    This time, Zhang San'er didn't have the energy to stop Shíyī, so he just wailed, and Zhang San'er's group of friends immediately asked him how he was doing, so they let Shíyī leave.

    When Lian Yue ran downstairs, there was no sign of Shíyī on the stall. He was anxious, and his eyes immediately searched around. Fortunately, he happened to see Shíyī figure who had gone away. He was overjoyed and immediately chased after her. .

    "Girl, girl—" Shíyī was walking slowly when someone stopped her again. She looked at the person suspiciously, confirming that she didn't know him.

    When Lian Yue once again saw the person he had been thinking about for months, his heart was about to jump out, and his joy kept rising, and he couldn't help grinning, "Girl, do you still remember me?"

    Shíyī Looking at him lightly, "I don't know." Detour and continue walking.

    "Hey." Lian Yue was anxious, not caring about the disappointment of not being recognized, and quickly followed Shíyī, "Girl, it's me, last time in Baiyun Town, you rescued a child who was hit by a carriage. it was my carriage that accidentally hit , you are my benefactor."

    Shíyī thought about it in her mind, there was indeed such a thing, it was the first time she went to town. This person later gave her thirty taels of silver as a reward.

    Shíyī nodded, "It's you."

    After watching Shíyī remembered, Lian Yue was happy, "Girl, I really thank you so much that time, I didn't thank you properly, and then I wanted to find you, but I didn't know your name or your address. Where do you live, I searched for a long time and couldn't find it."

    Shíyī continued to walk, "You gave me thirty taels of silver."

    Lian Yue shook his head, "Where can I repay the life-saving grace of thirty taels of silver? I really didn't bring any money, otherwise I wouldn't be so scornful of the girl, I should have come to thank the girl."

    Shíyī was a little impatient with this man's long words, her brows slightly wrinkled, "As I said, the thirty taels of silver are given  Don't follow me."

    Lian Yue's face darkened for a moment, just when he didn't know how to chat with Shíyī, Zhang San'er, who was beaten like a pig's head by Shíyī, chased after him, "Little one. Madam, don't go, stop!"

    When Lian Yue saw this, he immediately stood in front of Shíyī to block Shíyī figure, and stopped Zhang San'er, "Master Zhang, what are you doing?"

    Zhang San'er fixed his eyes on who it was, He swallowed the words he wanted to scold for being nosy, and said with a smile: "It turns out that it's brother Lian, why, even brother knows this girl?"

    Lian Yue didn't bother to smile at him, "I and this girl are . Old acquaintance, this girl's affairs are my affairs, if Mr. Zhang troubles this girl for what happened just now, then I don't agree."

    Zhang San'er was impatient, but thinking of Lian Yue's identity, he did not dare to challenge  him, so he had to endure the eager explanation in his heart: "Brother Lian misunderstood, I'm not looking for trouble with this girl."

    Zhang San'er said "oh", "Since it's not about trouble with this girl, you chase after her. What are you going to do?"

    Zhang San'er suddenly got stuck and didn't know how to answer, did he tell the truth that he was lustful?

    Shíyī watched the chatter between the two for a long time, and felt boring. She didn't want to talk to either of them, so she turned around and left.

    When Lian Yue finally sent Zhang San'er away, when he turned around, there was no Shíyī.

    Lian Yue's face instantly collapsed, and he eagerly searched in the crowd, but found nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 17.6K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.8M 236K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.2M 78.3K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
625K 24.8K 72
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...