The Peasant Doctor

By Specgalz

MTLing Eleven did not expect that one second she was just bitten to death by a zombie, and the next second sh... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Complete

Chapter 29

630 18 0
By Specgalz

    Shíyī pulled the bow and arrow on Yang Shifeng's shoulder, stood up when Yang Shifeng didn't react, and instantly pulled the bow and arrow to the extreme, aiming at the aggressive wild boar.

    "Shíyī, what are you doing!" Yang Shifeng was so frightened by Shíyī that he could no longer hide, so he quickly stood up and ran to protect Shíyī.

    "Om--" Before Yang Shifeng could pull Shíyī, a violent humming sound came out, and the arrow in Shíyī hand was already heading towards the wild boar with the might of thunder.

    The arrow shot straight into one of the wild boar's eyes, and blood gushed out instantly. The wild boar let out a scream, which was horrifying to hear,  Shíyī and Yang Shifeng were also completely exposed to the wild boar's sight.

    The wild boar let out a frightening roar, stared at the two of them, and rammed straight towards them, with a more ferocious momentum than before.

    Shíyī pushed Yang Shifeng to the side, "Yang Shifeng, climb up the tree and don't come down." After speaking, Shíyī figure had already rushed out.

    "Shíyī!!!" Yang Shifeng's heart was so frightened by Shíyī that his heart stopped for half a beat, watching Shíyī rush towards the wild boar, too late to think, instinctively picked up the bow and arrow dropped by Shíyī, pulled the bow, Shoot at the wild boar.

    This arrow shot on the stomach of the wild boar. It didn't hurt the vital point, but it made the wild boar faster. It was almost in a state of madness. It was impossible for Yang Shifeng to shoot again.

    Yang Shifeng immediately put down the bow and arrow, took out the dagger in the bag, and ran towards the wild boar as well.

    Shíyī took out the scalpel, and when the wild boar came close, he rolled on the ground to avoid its attack, nimbly rolled behind the wild boar, and stabbed the scalpel before it turned around. Entering the butt of the wild boar, the wild boar was in pain, and while howling violently, it quickly turned around and attacked her.

    "Shíyī, be careful!" Seeing that Shíyī was about to be attacked, Yang Shifeng shouted, grabbed the dagger in his hand and rushed up, stabbed the back of the wild boar, hoping to draw the wild boar's attention and attack. Put it  from Shíyī.

    The wild boar was indeed angered by Yang Shifeng, and turned towards Yang Shifeng, and the fierce momentum seemed to tear him to pieces in the next second.

    "Shíyī go !" Yang Shifeng just attacked the wild boar at close range, but he was too close to escape before the wild boar attacked him. The last attack, I hope this can give Shíyī more hope of escape.

    Shíyī understood the desperation in Yang Shifeng's eyes, and was so angry that she wanted to tear him apart, this big fool, let him hide and didn't know how to hide, but he took the initiative to kill the wild boar!

    At this moment, Shíyī eyes were red with anger. Shíyī kicked her foot on a tree, and flew towards the wild boar with force. One second before the wild boar hit Yang Shifeng, Shíyī grabbed the wild boar's tail, shouted loudly, and went to drag the wild boar, the strong explosive force caused her to drag  several hundred kilograms of wild boars back at this moment, away from Yang Shifeng, leaving a deep trace on the ground.

    The wild boar was dragged back dozens of meters by Shíyī, and was dragged to the point of being unable to stand up. Taking advantage of this time, Shíyī took out her silver needle and stabbed it mercilessly at a numb hole on its body. In an instant, the wild boar's struggle became smaller, and even the roar was not so hard.

    It's now!

    Shíyī jumped up, grabbed the scalpel, and stabbed the wild boar's artery directly. Suddenly, a stream of blood spurted wildly, splashing Shíyī face, and even her eyes were covered.

    "Ow—" The wild boar roared violently, and struggled frantically, and finally stood up with his last breath, and walked towards Shíyī again, trying to tear Shíyī apart.

    Ignoring the blood on her face, Shíyī immediately rolled to the side, dodging the attack of the wild boar that started to fight back frantically, and shouted at Yang Shifeng, who ran towards her: "Run! Avoid!"

    Yang Shifeng ran to Shíyī side, picked her up and ran away, running for several hundred meters. Then he heard a loud bang behind him. Looking back, the wild boar had already lost blood. He fell down completely, and there was no movement.

    Yang Shifeng gasped violently, not caring what happened to the wild boar, and looked at Shíyī, who was like a bloody man in his arms, in horror, "Shíyī, are you okay?"

    Shíyī reached out and wiped her face, revealing Eyes, "I'm fine."

    Yang Shifeng put Shíyī down, took her into his arms, took a breath from his chest, shook his hands and wiped the blood on her face with his sleeves, his eyes wandering around her worriedly , he was afraid that she would be hurt.

    Shíyī held his trembling hand, "I'm really fine, don't be like this." She could feel the tension and worry all over his body, she knew that he was afraid.

    Yang Shifeng took a deep breath, and in the next second, he hugged Shíyī so tightly that there was no gap, as if the person in his arms would disappear as soon as he let go, "Why are you so bold! Dare!"

    Yang Shifeng didn't dare to think about what he would do if Shíyī was injured, he just saw the wild boar go towards her, his heart was about to stop beating, all because of this daring girl in his arms , Yang Shifeng can't wait to spank her.

    "Yang Shifeng..." Wrapped in a fiery chest, tightly restraining himself, Shíyī could clearly feel that this man was trembling for her and was afraid for her.

    There was a strange feeling in her heart. She didn't know what it was, but under this feeling, she involuntarily raised her hand and touched his face, comforting him for the first time, "Don't be afraid. , I have a lot of strength, and I will be fine."

    Yang Shifeng grabbed Shíyī hand and pressed it tightly against his cheek, "Shíyī, don't do this next time, it's too dangerous."

    Shíyī looked at him for a moment and  Nodding, "Okay." Promise him, otherwise the man probably won't be able to fall asleep.

    "Then you can let me go now, let's get the wild boar back." Shíyī poked Yang Shifeng's shoulder as a reminder.

    Only then did Yang Shifeng realize that he was still holding the person in his arms and holding the person's hand, his face was quietly red, he quickly let go of the person, stood up to pack the things he brought, and then walked to the ground In front of the wild boar, he walked around the wild boar several times, feeling a little worried, "Shíyī, this wild boar is too big, and we can't get it back. Otherwise, let's go back and find a few more people, and then come over and carry it back together."

    Shíyī kicked the wild boar, visually measured it, and clapped her hands, "No need, I can drag it back." Saying that, Shíyī grabbed the back leg of a wild boar with one hand, and pushed the wild boar with force. Shíyī dragged it up, if he didn't look at the giant behind him, people who didn't know wouldn't think Shíyī was dragging something.

    Yang Shifeng: "..."

       He knew that Shíyī had a lot of strength, but this was the first time he knew that her strength could be so strong, which was beyond the imagination of ordinary people. How gentle and merciful she was when she treated his second aunt last time, his second aunt should be thankful.

    However, he didn't want others to know about the unusualness of Shíyī. A wild boar's goal is too big to hide from everyone. Naturally, some people will be curious about how the wild boar got it back. There would be unnecessary trouble, so he reached out to stop Shíyī, "Shíyī, let's not get it back by ourselves, let's find someone to carry it."

    Shíyī raised her eyes and looked at him suspiciously. 

      Yang Shifeng removed a dead leaf from her head and explained to her earnestly, " Shíyī,  your strength is too great, too strong for ordinary people, it is best not to let others know, this is not good for you."

As soon as I know that she is very different from the people here, a normal woman here may not be able to carry 30 pounds of things. It can be said that she can lift hundreds of pounds with her bare hands, but she never thought about it. She is going to cover up, there is no other reason, she will not live here forever, this is just a site for her, it doesn't matter what the people here think about her, she doesn't mind using force when the time is right Deter some ignorant people.

    However, Yang Shifeng was worried that she would be regarded as an alien, fearing that she would be in danger because of this... This man is always thinking about her, always trying to eliminate the bad factors for her in advance.

    How could there be such a man...

    "Okay, find someone to carry it." Shíyī finally accepted his proposal.

    Yang Shifeng laughed, "Then let's go, we'll find a dozen people to carry it when we go back."

    Shíyī nodded, dragged the wild boar by its hind legs, and dragged the wild boar to a bush to hide, and then she stopped, " That way, it won't be easy for other people to find out." She didn't want their hard-earned calls to be picked up by others.

    Yang Shifeng shook his head amusingly, but didn't tell her that basically no one dared to come here. Even if he came, he couldn't carry such a big guy away. She thought everyone was infinitely powerful?

    The two returned home as quickly as possible. Yang Shifeng went to the next door before he had time to drink a sip of water. He found Second Uncle Yang and talked about it. Second Uncle Yang immediately picked up the pole and the rope at home and followed Yang Shifeng.

    Yang Shifeng went to look for a few young man in the village who had a good relationship with him. A dozen or so people headed for the deep mountain. When they saw the giant wild boar hidden in the bushes, they were all stunned and looked at him in admiration. To Yang Shifeng said, "Shi Feng, you are so powerful, at least it have five or six hundred pounds."

    Yang Shifeng didn't say it was Shíyī job, but just waved his hand and said: "No, no, am I so powerful,  It just happened to be lucky, when we saw it, the wild boar was already injured to the death, so I picked it up and missed, otherwise I would not be able to restrain such a big guy."

    Others heard him say this, and suddenly realized , thinks this is reasonable, and then exaggerates Yang Shifeng's good luck.

    Seeing that everyone had no doubts about his words, Yang Shifeng breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

    A group of people tied the limbs of the wild boar with the ropes they brought, and then lifted it up with a pole.

    At this time, the people in the village were already boiling. Everyone knew that Yang Shifeng had hit a big guy in the mountains and called a lot of people to carry them up the mountain. Where could the villagers still be able to sit at home, they rushed to the door of Yang Shifeng’s house and waited and want to see for themselves what a big guy this is.

    Now, when a dozen or so people carried the wild boar home in a mighty manner, the villagers finally saw how big the big guy was.

    One of the women asked: "Shi Feng, what are you going to do with this wild boar? It's not convenient for you to carry such a big head to the town to sell it?"

     others echoed, "Yeah Shi Feng, it's not easy for this big guy to be transported to the town, why don't we deal with it in the village, and let everyone get the hang of it."

    There were also many villagers who wanted to eat meat behind him.

    In fact, Yang Shifeng had already thought about what these people said. He didn't plan to sell it in the town. The reason was as these people said, it was too inconvenient. Therefore, he discussed with Shíyī on the way and sold it in the village. .

    Yang Shifeng said to all the villagers: "I won't go to the town to sell this time, I plan to sell it in the village, it will be cheaper than the town, ten cents a pound in the town, I will sell it for seven cents a catty, if you want it Come and buy it tomorrow morning."

    The villagers were overjoyed when they heard the news, a pound of meat can be cheap for three cents, and it doesn't have to travel thousands of miles to the town to buy it. Where can you find such a good thing? At the moment, many people said they wanted to buy it, and asked Yang Shifeng to keep the good parts so that they would not sell out.

    Yang Shifeng agreed one by one, and only invited all the villagers home when it was too dark.

    After dinner, Grandpa Yang looked at the big wild boar on the ground and worried, "Shifeng, how are you going to sell this meat? You don't know how to sell meat."

    Yang Shifeng reassured Grandpa Yang, "grandpa,  later. I'll Go to find Uncle Sun, he kills all the pigs in the village, he is good at craftsmanship, I will ask him for help, and he will definitely be willing is I  give him five kilograms of meat for free."

    Grandpa Yang remembered this, He said happily: "Look at me, I forgot about your Uncle Sun. He is a veteran for many years. He is a neat guy who kills pigs and sells meat. You can definitely find him."

    Yang Shifeng nodded and stood up to help the yawning  Grandpa Yang, "grandpa, don't worry, I'll go to Uncle Sun later, you can rest first."

    Grandpa Yang pushed away Yang Shifeng's hand and picked up the crutches on the side, "Grandpa can do it  myself,  now Grandpa Walking is very agile, no one needs to help." 

   Yang  Shifeng couldn't take this stubborn old man, so he had to let go of his hand, "Okay, I won't help, you can slow down yourself."

Walking back to the room, although slow, it is very stable, and there is really no need for anyone to help.

    Yang Shifeng's eyes were full of laughter, and he waited until the candle in Grandpa Yang's room went out before walking to the door of Shíyī room. The faint light from the crack of the door showed that Shíyī was not asleep, but was busy.

    Shíyī entered the room after eating, and has not come out until now. Yang Shifeng knew that she must be busy making her anesthetics. As long as she started to make some drugs, no one could persuade her to  slept, and the last time she made sutures, Yang Shifeng couldn't do anything about her.

    Standing quietly at the door for a while, Yang Shifeng smiled, then left quietly and went straight to Uncle Sun's house.

    ......................

    Early the next morning, Uncle Sun, who had been greeted by him, came over with the guy who butcher the pig himself. Arriving at the wild boar lying in the yard, he exclaimed, "This pig is really big, there must be 500 to 600 jins. I have never seen such a big pig in my life. I did see it today."

    "Yeah, yeah, this pig is too big, enough for our villagers to try it." At this time, some villagers came over with baskets and waited to buy meat, and Wen Yan also followed behind, and many people were still there. Looking at the pig, hoping to buy a good part of the meat.

    By the time Uncle Sun had set aside his posture and the tools were ready, the Yang family's yard was already crowded, and everyone asked to start selling quickly. Seeing this, Yang Shifeng nodded to Uncle Sun, and Uncle Sun shouted. Immediately, the knife started.

    "Uncle Sun, give me two catties of meat, I want fat, not thin."

    "Uncle Sun, give me five catties, I want half fat and half thin."

    "Old Sun, give me two Jin."

    Everyone started talking in a row, pressing forward one by one, wishing that they would be the first to buy it, for fear that it would be gone if it was too late.

    For a time, the Yang family's yard was more lively than the big opera in the village.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 139K 73
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...
317K 10.6K 35
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
2.5M 2.4K 2
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
2.8M 234K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...