Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53

382 39 19
By DreamerGirlKes

"I heard Yadiel is back. Or Caleb, whatever his name is." Kamaria said making Takahiro chuckle. The man left for a month, and a half after Luca, Jeremiah, and his father dug into his ass about cheating and living a double life. Like they said, it was all for nothing.

"Yeah, I know. I saw him in the gym this morning. We had to hold back Elijah from beating his ass. I think he's looking for someone to punish for what Mariah did to him still."

"Maybe, but Elijah is a weird person, when he is sober. I think we should let him kill Yamato...."

"He's already dead." Hiro said, making Mar look at him confused. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. Yamato died last month. A week and a half after we buried Mariah. Infection from one of his cuts. Blaise crazy self whipped him for calling him gay or some mess. I don't remember... anyways, one of his wounds got infected, and he died." He spoke.

"Oh, I guess we can say we tortured his ass to death." Kamaria laughed, making Hiro shake his head. "Hey, baby, I have a surprise for you later. What time are you and the other Oyabun coming back?"

"Before dark. Should I be scared?"

"Of what?" Kamaria stared at her husband. Takahiro glared back then at their daughters walking into the room along with Niko smiling.

"Ojo, don't play. You know all your surprises are things I do not like. The last time you told me you had a surprise. It was a big ass snake that you thought you were keeping in my house. Not to mention the tarantula...."

"That you killed!"

"Fuck yeah, I killed it! It was on me!"

"Ooo! Daddy said a bad word! Give it up a hundred dollars in the swear jar!" Takara yelled, making her father look back, sighing as he reached into his pocket to pull out this wallet. It was his fault. For starting something that he knew that they were going to lose. All because he was trying to teach them cursing was bad.

"You're going to make them millionaires before they are ten. I would end it while you are ahead... but it's not an animal. I do have one that I think you would love." She said, looking to Niko waving someone in as a small goat ran into the living room. Luna quickly stood jumping on the couch as the three dogs stared.

"HELL NO! HELL NO! That little demon creature will not be staying in my house."

"BUT WE LIKE HIM, DADDY!" The three girls yelled, making Hiro look at Kamaria and his sister, then back to the three girls. "AHH, WHAT'S THAT? DADDY... DADDY HELP!" Taishi screamed, coming into the room as the goat ran up to him.

"Really!? I swear he is just like you. Scared of everything but Luna, the tigers, lions, cats, and dogs. I will keep the goat away from you two, but the girls love him. Reece took them to see his animals yesterday, and he attached himself to the girl. It's a toy goat if it makes it better. He won't get any bigger than a small dog." Mar said.

"Fine, just keep it far away from me. You know I hate farm animals...."

"Thank you, but I do have a surprise for you. Be home around 9." Kamaria said as he nodded, kissing his wife as he handed her their son. Takahiro hesitated for a moment but kissed his daughters and sister, telling them all bye.

"How do you feel about your brother being back?" Ella asked Ian as they laid in the bed. She wasn't trying to jump into a relationship, but it seemed it had found her. Ian was kind and understanding, not like everyone made him out to be.

"I don't know. After two years, I'm still not that close with him and my sister. They still hold a grudge for what I did to them when we were younger. I can't blame them... I did try to kill them." He said, making Ella turn to him as he sighed.

"You were sick. It wasn't your fault. No one can fault you for being sick if they weren't trying to help... What I don't get is how he got away with having more than one identity."

"Easy if you are smart and know what you are doing, I know. I had many aliases, and just like him, I used them for the wrong reasons, but I never married a woman. Three years ago, Caleb married Aria and had a baby with that Destiny girl. At the same time, he had Nadia pregnant and married her. Cal couldn't say he was forced into it because he asked her to marry him on his own free will. Although everyone was fucking with him about having Día pregnant. He knew they didn't care." Ian said as Ella nodded her head, thinking.

"Do you want more children besides your twins?" She asked as Ian looked at her, sighing. He hadn't thought about more children, especially after learning that his parents snipped his shit.

"I have had a vasectomy. My parents thought it would be wise to stop me from having more children after twins. I'm not sure if I get it reversed. I will be able to have children... Ella, I know you are looking for someone to have a family with. So, if you want to call a quits on this now and go for Shino, you can...."

"Let me re-ask that question. Are you willing to have more children if you could?" She asked, and Ian nodded, making Ella smile touching his face. "Then when you are ready, we will try... I sound crazy. You have even asked me to be your girlfriend, and I'm making plans for us to try to have a child." She said as he chuckled.

"Well, be my girlfriend unless you want me to ask you in one of those cheesy ways." He smiled, making Ella laugh as the bedroom door opened. "WHAT THE FUCK, GABE!"

"OH, SHIT, IAN HITTING ELLA!" Elijah yelled, making Ella hide under the covers as Ian rolled his eyes at the two men standing in his bedroom doorway. "You better watch out, she fucking crazy Ian... Oh, I forgot your fucking ass crazy too. Is it good?"

"Nice for you to notice. Now, what the fuck do you two idiots want? And I'm going to ignore your question, Eli." He said as Elijah shrugged.

"That's cool. I'm high as fucking anyways." He laughed. "We came to see if you want to hang with the men, but it seems like you are getting ass. So we will leave... Ella, I know I talk a lot of shit, but don't jump into just anything because of my brother. You need happiness. We all deserve second chances." Elijah said, making her peep from under the covers.

"You will get yours, Eli. Mariah was a fool, and it killed her. Don't punish yourself for that. Find you someone else. That will love you just like you would love them." She said as he nodded, leaving. Soon as the door shut, both burst out laughing.

"Oh my god, everyone in the fucking community is about to know about us. Kamaria, I knew I could trust, but Eli is going to tell everyone." She laughed. Ian smiled, loving seeing her happy, laughing, and smiling. Normally Ella seemed lost as she captured her lips.

"You didn't answer my question... Will you be my girlfriend?"

Ella smiled big, nodding her head kissing him again. "Yeah... I would love that."

"Opa, why are you up and moving about without help?" Xerxes asked Axel as he searched the cabinets in the kitchen. The man stopped long enough to look back at his grandson then continued like no one was standing there.

"Last I fucking check. I was a grown-ass man. I didn't need anyone's fucking help!"

"Grumpy today, aren't we." X spoke, leaning against the arch, watching his grandfather. "Looking for my stash? You're not getting any fucking weed today, Opa. I found your fucking cigarettes. Who bought them? And why are you being so fucking hardhead?"

"Xerxes, if you and your Mother don't let me die in fucking peace. I'm going to take you to the fucking grave with me. Damn, let me have some freedom! I NEED A FUCKING BLUNT BOY!" Axel said, yelling the last part as he held his chest.

"Why can't you see we are trying to keep you alive long as we can...."

"Why can't you see I'm trying to fucking die! I'm fucking tired, Grandson... Tired. Look, just give me a damn blunt. It's the only thing that keeps me sane... keeps me from saying fuck it all and putting a bullet through my skull." He said, rubbing his temples as Elijah and Gabriel walked in. Eli gave his grandfather a blunt as Xerxes glared at him without question.

"Thank you, Elijah."

"Big Bro, stop being so hard on Opa...."

"You been the one buying his fucking cigarettes?" Xerxes asked as Elijah stared at him. X stepped closed to his brother as he shook his head.

"I didn't say all that shit. Hell, I just gave the man a blunt... you killing him sitting here arguing with a man with a weak heart. Let him die the way he wants to die. That is his choice." Elijah said, making Xerxes look surprised at his little brother.

"Opa, call me if you need me. Go sit down somewhere, and we took care of the problem. Now only if we can find out who is killing our people and coming after our mafia." Xerxes said, walking off with his brother and Gabe.

"I told you nine Takahiro!" Kamaria yelled, causing the man to jump as she stepped from behind the door. Hiro looked down at his watch, noticing it was two minutes after. He was home at nine as she asked, so he didn't understand what the fuss was about. "And you lied! All you and others did was get fucking drunk!"

"I didn't. We had business to take care of. It just didn't last as long as we thought it would. You were at the fashion house with your mother and kids when I got back. X wanted to chill, and I texted you." He said as she stood there with her hands behind her back. Takahiro looked her body up and down, stopping on her breast noticing how big they had gotten until Mar revealed what was behind her back.

"What the fuck is that?" Hiro asked as his wife smirked, stepping closer and wrapping her arms around his neck for a kiss. Not thinking, Hiro welcomed the kiss as she slid the collar she was holding around his neck.

"Tonight, you're going to be my pet."

"WHAT!" He yelled right when she latched the leash to the collar. Takahiro's hands went up to unhook it as riding crop slapped it back. "Where the hell are you getting this shit from? Ojo, you are not about to torture me!" He said, fighting as she pulled him towards a room. Takahiro's mouth fell open seeing a sex room.

"Middle of the carpet on your knees!" Kamaria demanded as Hiro stood there staring at his wife like she was crazy.

"Make me." He said as she pulled the leash once more. Still, he didn't move as he smirked. "Baby, you want to play, but you forgot. I'm the dominant one. You can try to make me, but I will have you submitting to me." He smirked, grabbing her wrist pulling her to him.

"What are you doing...."

"Since you want me so fucking bad. Why don't you get on your knees, Kamaria." He said into her ear. Mar lifted the riding crop to hit him, but Hiro quickly removed it from her hand and brought it down on her ass. "Knees now!"

Kamaria jumped but smirked as she never saw this side of Takahiro, but she loved it as she slowly backed up over to the rug kneeling before her husband. She watched as he shut the door and removed his shirt, walking over to her, unbuckling his pants. "Are you going to stare or get naked?" He asked as Mar stood removing her clothes. Soon as she was naked, Hiro pushed her back to her knees, releasing himself and gripping her jaw, forcing her mouth to open.

Without warning, he shoved himself in her mouth, causing her to gag, but it didn't stop him as he got a fist full of her hair fucking her face with no remorse. Stopping only when he felt himself about to cum. Quickly he pulled Kamaria to her feet, leading her over to the bed, pushing her down face first as he climbed over, grabbing the chains.

"You know a lot about this room, but you never been in it."

"I told you I had I side that I prefer not to show to you, but you want to bring it out of me... You need a safe word Ōjo. Because when I start fucking you, I will only stop if you say it." He said, fasting the cuffs around her wrist. Kamaria looked at her bound wrist, then at her husband in thought. Nothing was coming to mind. All she wanted was him inside of her.

"What are y... OH SHIT, YES!" Mar asked as Takahiro walked behind her. He nicely got on his knees, taking a long lick from her pussy to her asshole, making the girl swarm and even more as his hand came down on her ass cheek. Suddenly Kamaria felt something cold against her hole while Hiro kissed up her back as he slowly pushed an anal plug in her ass. "OH MY GOD!"

"The Oni (demon) calling on god." He laughed, biting her shoulder.

"Safeword Joō (queen). Or I'm going to take you how I feel."

"Sour Cream."

"What?" He laughed as Mar tried to kick him. "Weird but okay. I'm going to let you off a little easy on you since you are pregnant. I don't want to hurt you, baby, and if you feel uncomfortable with being tied down at any time, you let me know. Either with your safe word or yelled stop. Okay?" He said, making her nod, and at the same time, he entered her hard and rough.

Kamaria's eyes rolled back to the back of her head, feeling how deep it was. Her moans were loud as she tried to hide them by burying her face into the bed. Each time she thought he was letting up, Takahiro got a little rougher and deep if that was possible. She thought about yelling the safe word many times but couldn't bring her to so, and just when she thought it was over, he flipped her over on her back, burying his face in her treasure for a good fifteen minutes, having her screaming and begging to cum as he decided to enter her again.

Takahiro acted as if she wasn't even pregnant. Although he lied and said, he would go easy on her because she was. Since it was only two months as not even showing as he bent her legs back until her head was between them. Fucking hard before letting her legs down, kneeling between her kissing up and down her chest as he made love to her until he came.

"I-I don't think I can walk after that." Mar said as she felt her body shake. Takahiro chuckled a little uncuffing her and lifting her from the bed. She was about to ask where they were going when he opened the bathroom door and sat her on the bench by the tub.

"Thank you for that. You know I would have never done anything like that without your permission."

"No problem, baby, but take this fucking plug out of my ass." Kamaria said, making him laugh.

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it ♡! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.
101K 3.8K 47
Thailand's one of the best business men's sons and mafia king's sons fell in love with eachother .. do they live happily? Or they have to leave eacho...
14.2K 520 13
what if Niki's perfect and peaceful life becomes hell after meeting a certain mafia.
21.9K 926 12
I'm in love with the son of a Mafia leader, not just any leader, my fathers enemy.