The Peasant Doctor

By Specgalz

MTLing Eleven did not expect that one second she was just bitten to death by a zombie, and the next second sh... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Complete

Chapter 21

680 14 1
By Specgalz

    It was already afternoon when Yang Shifeng came back with the meat he bought. The weather was hot, and the meat could not be kept. Yang Shifeng took the time to deal with it, and made the three dishes that he had promised Shíyī that night.

    Shíyī was too fragrant to walk because of the three dishes, so she stayed in the kitchen and watched Yang Shifeng cook, not wanting to go out.

    Yang Shifeng smiled helplessly and let her followed him. He just gave her the fire-making fan and asked her to fan him.

    After all the three dishes were ready, Shíyī eyes lit up, and she picked up the three dishes and put them on the table in the main room. Then, without Yang Shifeng saying anything, he took the bowl and put three bowls of rice out, "Okay, eat!"

    Yang Shifeng Seeing her like this, he wanted to laugh, and he shook her head dotingly, "Okay, let's eat."

    Yang Shifeng went to the room and carried Grandpa Yang out on his back, and the three gathered around the table to have a hearty dinner.

    During the banquet, Grandpa Yang and Yang Shifeng talked about the second Uncle Yang coming in the afternoon, and also said that Uncle Yang asked him to help Shíyī talk about the treatment of Song Juanhua's younger brother's leg.

    Yang Shifeng frowned when he heard the words, and looked at Shíyī: "Shíyī, if you don't want to go, don't go, don't care what the second uncle and the others say."

    Who knows, Shíyī took a bite and said, "But I have already agreed. "

    " Ah?" Yang Shifeng was surprised, "You agreed? Didn't you want to? Did the second uncle say something?"

    Shíyī shook her head, "No, I wanted to agree, but I mentioned it. The condition, five taels of silver."

    Five taels of silver? Yang Shifeng was taken aback by this price. The farmer's family could not save five taels of silver a year. Yang Shifeng could be sure that some poor families in the village did not have five taels of silver in their savings until now, can be said to be difficult.

    "This money, I think the second aunt's family is reluctant to take it out. If they don't show up, then we won't treat it." Yang Shifeng said, he didn't want to treat Shíyī for free at all, but he still remembered that the second aunt scolded Shíyī.

    Old Master Yang nodded when he heard the words: "Yes, since you want to treat your legs, you have to be willing to spend money. Could it be that you want Shíyī girls to treat them for free? Think beautifully! If you don't want to spend money, then don't treat them."

    Shíyī agreed with these words and nodded, "If you don't give money, you can't talk about it."

    Yang Shifeng thought about it and said, "Then I'll go to my second uncle tomorrow to tell you about your conditions, whether you want to follow them."

    Yang Grandpa suddenly smiled when he heard the words, and said meaningfully: "I see, you don't have to wait for tomorrow, you can talk later."

    "Ah?" Yang Shifeng heard what Grandpa Yang said before he could react. The voices of two little radishes from the second uncle's house came from outside the door, "Big brother—big brother—"

    Yang Shifeng: "..."

     Well, he forgot that he cooked delicious food today,  How could the second family house not smell it.

    The two twins smelled the fragrance and ran in, followed by Song Juanhua who was smiling.

    As soon as the two children came, they pulled Yang Shifeng's sleeves and begged for food, Song Juanhua smiled and said, "I'm so sorry, these two children are too greedy, they have to come when they smell the fragrance, and I can't help it. , sigh."

    Grandpa Yang just didn't hear it, Yang Shifeng didn't take Song Juanhua's obvious lie as a thing, and went into the kitchen to get a bowl of rice for the two children and let them sit and eat together. As for Song Juanhua, Yang Shifeng did not see it.

    Song Juanhua was not very happy when she saw this, but after looking at Shíyī who was sitting, she didn't say much. She found a bench and sat down. She fanned herself with the fan in her hand and looked at Grandpa Yang and said. : "Father, I see that your body is a lot tougher. I heard Ershi come back and say that your legs can be bent now, right? This is thanks to Shíyī good medical skills."

    Grandpa Yang snorted, didn't bother to care about her, and continued to eat his own meal, but Yang Shifeng glanced at his second aunt and felt that his second aunt's opening made people know what she was here for.

    No one cared, Song Juanhua didn't care, and continued: "I heard that Shíyī girl rescued the eldest grandson of the Zhang family yesterday, right? Oh, that's amazing, I heard that he  lost breath and his heartbeat stopped. I didn't expect Shíyī girl to be rescued by this shot, it's amazing, Shíyī girl's medical skills are really alive." Song Juanhua gave Shíyī a thumbs up.

    Shíyī was eating, and only felt goosebumps on her body, and felt that Song Juanhua was also a talent. She obviously didn't like her, or even hated her, but in order to ask her for treatment, she could flatter her by changing her face. a typical example of being able to bend and stretch.

    Yang Shifeng smiled slightly when Shíyī couldn't stand it, and he also felt that Second Aunt's words gave goosebumps.

    Song Juanhua said a lot by herself, praising everything that could be praised for Shíyī, and finally said that she had nothing to say, her throat was on fire. Seeing that the people over there didn't pay attention to her after eating, she also knew that she couldn't expect Shíyī to take the initiative to answer her words. If she wanted to ask her to treat her brother's legs, she had to take the initiative to the end.

    So Song Juanhua was cheeky again, and came up with her own purpose, "Shíyī girl, I know you have great ability and a heart of a bodhisattva, as long as you are ill and have disasters, it's right to look for you, Shíyī girl, You have pity and pity on my brother, he is still young, he will be lame all his life,  how pitiful,  can you save him? ,"

.      Shíyī wiped her mouth, then raised her eyes to Song Juanhua and asked, "Want me to save your brother?"

    Song Juanhua's eyes lit up, thinking that there was a show, and immediately nodded, "Yes, Shíyī, he's so pitiful. Let's save my brother's leg."

Nodding her head  Shíyī said slowly, "I can save your brother if you want, but—I have condition , it's up to you whether you agree or not."

      Song Juanhua hesitated for a moment, then tentatively asked: "What are the conditions?"

    Shíyī was show five finger, "My reward is five taels of silver, and I don't come to the house to treat me, they come to treat by themselves."

    "What?! Song Juanhua jumped up from the chair in shock, and shouted in disbelief: "Five taels of silver? You are robbery!"

    Shíyī raised her mouth and smiled indifferently, "This is my condition, if you don't agree, then don't look for me, and don't talk about anything else."

    "You—" Song Juanhua pointed at Shíyī, unable to speak, and held her breath again.

    At this time, Yang Shifeng stood up to clean up the tableware and said, "Second Aunt, there is no free lunch in the world, you can't ask Shíyī for free treatment, right? You yourself said that Hua Tuo was alive for Shíyī medical skills. Hua Tuo’s leg is only five taels of silver, do you still think it’s expensive? Then don’t cure it at all, and see if you can find someone to heal your brother’s leg with five taels of silver.”

    Yang Shifeng’s words are true, and they make a lot of sense. Unable to refute, Song Juanhua choked, and knew in her heart that even spending 10 taels of silver and 20 taels of silver would not heal his brother's legs. It's not like they haven't seen it before, and even the doctors in the city looked for it, but it was useless. The doctor said that l he couldn't cure it, he could only make him less lame.

    However, she wanted to be cured, and she didn't want to spend money. She originally thought that Shíyī was staying here with Yang Shifeng. She was an acquaintance and could be cured for free, how distressed it is to take silver out.

    Shíyī, seeing Song Juanhua's painful appearance, the corners of her mouth twitched, she glanced at Yang Shifeng with satisfaction, and praised him silently. Yang Shifeng's face was red, but his heart was sweet.

    "But...but..." Song Juanhua hesitated for a long time, then hesitantly said, "But isn't everyone a family? How can a family see things so badly, can't they charge less?"

    Well don't take it.

    Shíyī sneered, "I'm not a family with you, so don't go on about your relatives."

    Song Juanhua's face stiffened.

    Shíyī continued: "Five taels of silver is already in the face of Yang Shifeng and Grandpa Yang. If you think too much, then don't ask me, I will only increase the price here and not reduce it. If you annoy me, Maybe I don’t want to treat it , if I’m not happy, who knows.”

    Song Juanhua’s face was about to be said to be deformed, but there was nothing she could do, and she didn’t dare to say more to make Shíyī angry, because she was afraid that if she really she don't want to treat anymore.

    In the end, Song Juanhua had no choice but to go home with her two children, thinking that she still had to go back to her parents' house to talk about this matter. It was up to her parents whether she wanted to pay or not. She had tried her best, so she couldn't blame her.

    Song Juanhua left, Shíyī raised her eyebrows  looked at Yang Shifeng and said, "Yang Shifeng, if anyone wants to seek medical treatment for the past month or so, you can come to me, and you can help me agree."

    "Ah?" Yang Shifeng was a little confused. He still remembered yesterday that he asked her to save Xiaosheng, but she didn't want to. If it wasn't for him to coax her with food, she would definitely not go, why did it change today? And he also took the initiative to ask him to agree, which is strange, "Shíyī, why?"

    Shíyī said lightly: "No reason, you just agree, but I'm not free, they have to pay for it.  if you promise for me, you can cure it, if you don’t, forget it.”

    Yang Shifeng reacted blankly for a while, and then a smile filled his eyes, “Shíyī, if you are willing to treat the villagers around us, that would be great. Now, you don't know, our side is too biased, and there is no doctor. When you are sick, you have to go to the town. Some people died halfway before they got to the town. If you are willing to see a doctor for everyone , everyone must be happy to die."

    Shíyī doesn't have such a noble feeling to contribute to everyone, she just wants to make some money at the last time, and she has to have money when she goes out.

    Grandpa Yang was also very happy. He clapped his hands and said, "This is great. Our village is considered to have a doctor, and he is still a genius doctor. There is hope for our ten miles and eight villages." After speaking, Grandpa Yang explained to Yang Shifeng. Said: "Shi Feng, go talk to the village chief tomorrow, and say that our eleventh doctor is willing to treat the villagers, and those who want to treat can come to the door, but remember to make it clear that you need to receive medical fees, don’t accept it if you don’t want to give money.”

    Yang Shifeng nodded with a smile, “Master, I know.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 71K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)
1.2M 77.5K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
328K 38.8K 19
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1M 24.8K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...