The Peasant Doctor

By Specgalz

MTLing Eleven did not expect that one second she was just bitten to death by a zombie, and the next second sh... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Complete

Chapter 19

695 15 1
By Specgalz

    The Zhang family rushed towards the child excitedly, crying and laughing while holding the child.

    Zhang Wubo was still calm, remembering that it was all due to Shíyī, excitedly looking at Shíyī and thanking him: "Thank you Shíyī, you are our family's savior, thank you so much, if it wasn't for you , this child's life is also gone."

    Shíyī was most afraid of dealing with the gratitude of others' long speeches, and waved her hand, "Okay, don't talk about it, you can go to town tomorrow to grab some medicine and come back for the child to eat a few medicine. Tell the doctor about the matter, the doctor knows what medicine to prescribe for you."   

  Zhang  Wubo nodded, "Okay, I understand, we will go tomorrow."

Shíyī stared, looked at Yang Shifeng, raised his eyebrows, "Okay?"

    Yang Shifeng smiled and nodded, "Okay, let's go home." After saying hello to the Zhang family, he took Shíyī away. .

    "Shíyī, what method did you use just now? It's amazing, obviously Xiaosheng is out of breath, why is he alive again?" Yang Shifeng was so curious about the first aid method on Shíyī just now, he had never seen such a method before. .

    "The method just now is specially designed for situations like the one just now. If there is an emergency, when people's breathing stops or their heart stops, the method I just used can be used for treatment, so there is a great hope of being rescued. , but if you stop your heartbeat or no breathe for too long, it won't work."

This is just a simple first aid method, but people here have never seen it before, and they think that using this method is a disease of the brain. The medicine of this era is really very good. lagging behind.

    Yang Shifeng listened attentively, thinking about Shíyī actions just now, and asked, "Is it just like you just did, blowing from mouth to mouth, and then pressing your chest?"

     Answered him patiently, thinking that maybe it could be used in the future. If something like this happens again, she can let him do it on his own. She doesn't want to give artificial respiration to anyone casually. No matter the child, if it were a man, she would be disgusted to death.

    "Almost like you said, mouth-to-mouth blowing is called artificial respiration. Before doing it, you need to clear the person's mouth and nose to avoid blockage, and then squeeze his nose like I did and lift his jaw. , take a deep breath and blow it down, then let go, and do it again."

    Yang Shifeng was taught to nod, and took it down seriously. In fact, he remembered it so clearly, and he thought that there would be a next time. He would go on it himself, but he couldn't let Shíyī blow someone mouth to mouth. If this is a big man , Isn't Shíyī innocence ruined? Although it is to save people, it's easy to be unclear after saving someone. What if he want Shíyī to marry him?

    It has to be said that these two people are still very tacit in this regard.

    Yang Shifeng then asked: "What about pressing the chest? You can tell me exactly what's going on."

    Shíyī then carefully explained the specific steps of heart massage to him, "Pressing the chest is called heart massage, before doing it, let the patient Lie on your back, then press your left hand on the back of your right hand, straighten your elbows, press down straight and forcefully, so that your sternum sinks, then relax your hands and let your chest bounce up on its own." Shíyī gave him a demonstration as she spoke.

    Yang Shifeng followed Shíyī to make gestures and movements. By the time the two arrived home, Yang Shifeng had already mastered the first aid measures.

    What they didn't know was that there were two pairs of eyes behind them that were staring at each other, one was burning with desire, the other was burning with jealousy.

    "Beautiful, so beautiful..." Song Dawei, who was standing in the crowd watching the excitement, rubbed his chin and murmured, his eyes staring at Shíyī slim back obsessively, his Adam's apple rolling up and down, and his whole body felt hot just looking at it. Now, if this little lady is his, then he can crush her under him and love her fiercely.

    Song Cuilan, whose eyes were red, was originally unhappy, but now seeing her eldest brother staring at the woman, looking like she was dazed, she was even more angry. What's wrong with that indiscreet woman, it's worth one or two of them Are you all like a fairy? Would the daughter of a really good family live in a man's house for no apparent reason?

    The more Song Cuilan thought about it, the more angry she became, and she stomped Song Dawei hard, "What are you looking at? It's not yours!"

    "Hey—" Song Dawei jumped up immediately after being stepped on, glaring at Song Cuilan, " What are you crazy about! Be careful, I'll kick you!"

    Song Cuilan was not afraid of him, and said with disdain, "I'll make you sober, don't get dizzy!"

    Song Dawei glared at her for a while, then laughed suddenly, and said mockingly, "I think you're jealous, right? Yang Shifeng treats you with contempt, but treats others as treasures. Are you  sad ?"

    She stomped her feet, "What nonsense are you talking about! Why is he disdainful of me? He also likes me, but he can't accept the marriage for the time being. When he can accept it, we can get married!" Her family conditions are so good , her father was still the village chief, so she did not believe that Brother Shi Feng would choose a woman who had nothing but not her.

    "Hey—" Song Dawei sneered disdainfully, "Which eye did you see that Yang Shifeng likes you? I heard that when Dad went to propose marriage to him, he refused."

    "You stop talking nonsense!" Song Cuilan's face turned blue and white after being said.

    Song Dawei didn't care about her face at all, "Besides, it's just your beauty? You don't see how you are comparable to others. If it were me, I would definitely not want you."

    "You, wow—I have to go back and tell Mom and Dad, you bully me!" Song Cuilan was so hurt that she burst into tears and turned to run home.

    Song Dawei pouted and continued to look at Shíyī back, but found that no one could see it anymore. He couldn't help being extremely disappointed, and his heart was even more eager to get Shíyī.

    ..................................

    Here Shíyī and Yang Shifeng came home and made lunch, just now After lunch, the Zhang family came. Zhang Wubo, Zhang Wuyi and the eldest son of the Zhang family all came, carrying a basket of eggs and a basket of vegetables

    . Zhang Wubo put the things on the table and said gratefully: " Shi Feng, Shíyī girl, I was in a hurry just now, and I didn't have time to thank you. Now my little children is much better, we only have time to thank you, don't mind."

    Yang Shifeng quickly waved his hand and rejected, "Uncle Wu, you are too polite, everyone is from the same village, just do your best to help, you don't need to thank them, you can bring things back to Xiaosheng to eat and make up your body."

    Shíyī sat down. Silently nibbling on cucumbers, rolling her eyes while nibbling, this fool does good deeds without expecting anything in return. If this is the end of the world, if you want to ask her to take action, it won't work without enough remuneration. When you get here, it becomes a little effort. When did she ever do something so easy ?

    Shíyī stepped on Yang Shifeng under the table, and Yang Shifeng was so stiff that he looked at Shíyī and showed her a pleasing smile, looking pitiful.

    Shíyī withdrew her feet, and for the sake of hum making her  delicious food, she decided to give him face and continue to eat his own cucumbers, and let him do what he did. Anyway, he promised a lot of three dishes.

    Zhang Wubo is a kind person who repays his gratitude. If Yang Shifeng is not polite, he follows the polite person. He firmly pushed the thing back and said, "This is not good. Shíyī girl saved Xiaosheng's life and is the benefactor of our family. Our family has nothing to be thankful for, so we have to accept it, otherwise we feel bad about it, so you have to accept it!"

    Aunt Zhang Wu also said, "Yes, yes, Shi Feng, you must accept it. Ah, otherwise our conscience is really uneasy, so don't refuse."

    Yang Shifeng refused, so he had to accept it.

    After the Zhang family left, Yang Shifeng looked at the two baskets and sighed, feeling very embarrassed. In her opinion, everyone from a village should help anyone in need, and how could they even get paid? After receiving this reward, the whole person felt uncomfortable, "Hey, this basket of eggs is estimated to have been saved for a long time."

    Seeing Yang Shifeng like this, Shíyī snorted and kicked his calf with her foot, " Do you like to be helpful?"

    Yang Shifeng scratched his head embarrassedly, "Everyone helps each other, people have helped me before, I was so hungry when I was young, and many people gave me food to Eat."

    Shíyī didn't quite understand this mentality of helping others without thinking about anything in return, anyway, she always paid for what she paid, and if she didn't pay for it, she would be crazy.

    Shíyī didn't mind Yang Shifeng seeing her true colors clearly, "Then we are not the same people. I don't do things that are not good for me, and I have never done anything to help others in vain." That sentence made Yang Shifeng's heart burst, and he hurriedly explained: "No, the two of us are not on the same road, and I am not a good person who only pays and doesn't give back."

    Shíyī smiled, "Then you have to help others before. Why?"

    "I...I..." Yang Shifeng really couldn't tell, because he never asked for a thank you.

    "Hehe, can't tell?" Shíyī deliberately laughed at him, just to see how anxious he was.

    Yang Shifeng was so anxious that he had no choice but to grit his teeth and said, "Then I must do it next time, and I will not refuse in the future." In this way, I will be with you.

    "Come on." Shíyī waved her hand, "It's up to you, if you want it, don't want it if you don't want it, just make me the three dishes you promised me, and I don't care about the rest." Her principle of doing things, he doesn't want it is also his principle of doing things, this is everyone's freedom, she is not qualified to ask him to change, and it is not necessary, anyway, they will have nothing to do in the future, and they will live their own lives.

    Yang Shifeng pursed his lips and nodded, "Okay, I'll go to the town tomorrow to buy meat, and then come back and cook it for you."

    The author has something to say:

    there is something I want the little cuties to help with, my last book My mother wants to publish, and the editor asked me to think of a pseudonym for publication. It is best to think of a few more and let the publisher choose, but it will kill me. I can't think of it, my hair is falling out, and finally I want to ask You guys, think of a publishing pseudonym for me, love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 85.8K 84
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
517K 14.8K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
317K 38.1K 19
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...