The Peasant Doctor

By Specgalz

MTLing Eleven did not expect that one second she was just bitten to death by a zombie, and the next second sh... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Complete

Chapter 06

960 23 0
By Specgalz

    Shiyi frowned, looked at him inquiringly, and found that he was telling the truth, he really didn't want to get anything from her.

    Why is that? Shiyi didn't understand very much, and finally gave up to explore this issue. No matter whether he has a purpose or not, he will not get it from her. Anyway, she will leave after a while. Now her main thing is to master the rules of survival in this world. learn more about the world.

    Shiyi decided to go out for a walk.

    Yang Shifeng is not very worried that Shiyi will go out alone. What if another second-rate person stops her? Although she is very strong, it is inevitable that there will be times when she suffers.

    "I'll go with you, and I can give you an introduction. You can ask me if you don't understand anything."

    Thinking about it, she does have a lot of things she doesn't understand, so he can follow.

    The two went out together. Yang Shifeng asked Shiyi where she wanted to go to see. Shiyi looked around and saw a golden object in the distance that caught her attention, so he pointed and asked, "What is that? "

    That's rice, it's about to ripen, and it's ready to be harvested soon."

    "Rice?" Shiyi was interested, she wanted to go over to take a look.

    Yang Shifeng took Shiyi to his own rice field, and the rice ears stood quietly in the field.

    Shiyi looked closely and asked curiously, "Is this the rice that produces rice? Is it the rice we eat at noon?" She had read it in books, but it was the first time she had seen real rice.

    Yang Shifeng smiled and nodded: "Yes, the rice we eat at noon is made of rice from rice." He bent down and picked up an ear of rice, pointing to the grains wrapped in rice husks and explained carefully to Shiyi. : "This grain of grain is wrapped in the grain of rice you see. When the rice is mature, it can be harvested, and then the grain is dropped from the stalk, and the outer husk is removed, and the remaining The last grain of rice.

That  's how the rice was made. Shiyi  nodded , thinking that ancient times are really good, and there is something delicious like rice.

    Seeing Shiyi was so interested, Yang Shifeng said: "Our village will soon be harvesting rice. If you are interested, you can come and see how it is harvested, and then you can also see how the rice grains are made."

    Yang Shifeng also  can't tell why, but he always want to show Shiyi what she is interested in, to attract Shiyi attention, as if she will feel how good it is here, and then, like it here, stay here.

    Yang Shifeng pursed his lips, hiding the strange color in his eyes.

    Shiyi did not pay attention to Yang Shifeng's face, and studied the rice for a while, and then asked Yang Shifeng to take her to another place.

    Yang Shifeng took Shiyi to the big river in the village. There were many children swimming and fishing. Shiyi eyes were sharp, and he saw a fish flashing by in the river.

    The river water in the last days cannot be drunk, and naturally it cannot support aquatic creatures, such as ordinary fish and shrimps, which have all died out in the first few years of the last days. It's nothing like ordinary fish and shrimp, so Shiyi has never seen a real fish.

    Shiyi curiously pointed to the fish that had just swam in the river and asked, "Is that a fish just now?"

    Yang Shifeng nodded, "Yes, there are more fish in the river at this time, and many children will go down to fish when they are free. If you are lucky, if you can touch the fish, you can let the adults in the family cook fish and eat it." But ordinary children can't touch it, and even if they touch it, the fish will be very fishy and not tasty at all. On the contrary, he has a way to make delicious fish, but he is usually too busy to go to the river to catch fish.

    Shiyi eyes lit up when she heard the word "eat meat". She knew about meat. It was said that it was delicious. Fish should also be delicious.

    Shiyi licked her lips and wanted to go down and grab one, and also taste the taste of fish.

    Shiyi rolled up her sleeves and planned to go into the water, but she was grabbed by the fast-eyed Yang Shifeng. He now realizes that this little fairy seems to have a hobby, that is, eating. She will be actively looking for it.

    Yang Shifeng didn't know that there was a very apt word to describe a person like Shiyi, that is, a foodie.

    "Don't move, I'll go down and catch it for you, it'll be fine in a while, okay?" He can do things like catching fish.

    Shiyi blinked, nodded after thinking about it, and stayed on the shore obediently. It was the next thing to catch or not, as long as there was something to eat at the end.

    Yang Shifeng quickly dived into the water, his eyes fixed on the surface of the water, and after a while, a fish suddenly swam past him, Yang Shifeng leaned forward neatly, and quickly walked towards the fish, folded his hands, went up then, down. In Seconds, there is a big fish in his hand.

    "Shiyi, look, I caught it, this fish is very fat." Yang Shifeng held the fish to show Shiyi.

    This fish is indeed not small, and it is still alive and kicking in Yang Shifeng's hands. Shiyi laughed at the thought of delicious meat.

    The two looked at each other and smiled. At this moment, Yang Shifeng's heart was beating wildly, and he could no longer look away.

    After catching the fish, Shiyi  followed Yang Shifeng back, and met a middle-aged woman on the way.

    "Shifeng, did you catch a fish?" The middle-aged woman was talking to Yang Shifeng, but she stared at Shiyi curiously and teasingly.

    "Yeah, Aunt Wang, I just got lucky and caught a fish that can be used for dinner." Yang Shifeng replied, but did not satisfy Aunt Wang's curiosity to introduce Shiyi.

    In order to prevent Aunt Wang from asking about Shiyi, he took the initiative to greet him: "Aunt Wang, why did you cut so many leeks?"

    Aunt Wang looked at the leeks in her hands and said with a smile, "Hey, It's not because my family Xiao Shishi is making a fuss about wanting to eat dumplings, no, he can't stand it anymore, so he can only cut some more leeks to make dumplings for him, this kid, a dumpling will cost a lot of white noodles."

    Yang Shifeng smiled . Nodding, "Children are always greedy. Your family is in good condition, so it doesn't matter if you eat dumplings once in a while."

    Aunt Wang was comforted by Yang Shifeng's words. Her four sons are all strong laborers, and the conditions are indeed in the village. It is first-class, and it is no problem to eat dumplings.

    Yang Shifeng was well aware of the curiosity of these aunties, so in order not to be questioned about Shiyi, he took advantage of Aunt Wang's happiness and said quickly, "Auntie, my grandfather is still at home, and I have been out for a long time, so I have to go back quickly, just I won't talk to you anymore."

    After speaking, Yang Shifeng took Shiyi and left quickly, making Aunt Wang unable to react behind him.

    Shiyi tilted her head to look at the people around him, "Why are you walking so fast?"

    Yang Shifeng smiled embarrassedly and explained: "The aunts in the village are not bad, but they are rather curious, and they want to know anything that happens. If you don't leave quickly, she will definitely be chasing after you to ask questions."

    No wonder he took himself away so fast. Shiyi doesn't want to be chased by people to ask questions, and here she can't do anything if shes not happy. At that time, it's herself who will have a headache, so it's still the best policy.

    When he got home, Yang Shifeng immediately put the fish in a basin, put the basin next to the well in the yard and set it down to clean up, and said to Shiyi, "I'll make you braised fish tonight, steam an egg, and pat a cucumber. Okay ?"

    Shiyi has seen Yang Shifeng's good craftsmanship, no matter what he does, it must be delicious, so she simply nodded, "Okay."

    Yang Shifeng smiled and was about to cut open the fish maw with scissors. His second uncle came in from outside the gate, followed by a bad-looking second aunt.

    Yang Shifeng's movements paused, and he understood why the second uncle came, and silently put down the scissors in his hand.

    "Second uncle, are you here?" Yang Shifeng stood up to say hello, but did not call Song Juanhua.

    The second uncle smiled at his nephew and nodded, "I just came back from the town."

    When the second uncle Yang was not  in the fields, he would go to the town to carry bags, and he could earn twenty liters a day. It was very hard work, the second uncle was less than forty years old, but he looked as old as fifty.

    Yang Shifeng welcomed the second uncle into the main room, and moved him and Song Juanhua a stool to sit down.

    "Shi Feng, how is Grandpa these two days?" Uncle Yang asked first.

    Yang Shifeng nodded, "Not bad, he ate a bowl of rice at noon today"

     "Really? That's good, I'll go take a look." Uncle Yang was very happy when he heard that his father had a good appetite, so he wanted to go to the room to see Look.

    "Cough cough!" Song Juanhua coughed hard twice, and quickly twisted her hand on Uncle Yang's arm.

    Uncle Yang stood up stiffly, turned his head to look at his wife , understood the meaning in her eyes, and his face became unnatural.

    The child's mother cried to him as soon as he got home, saying that the nephew brought outsiders to bully her and the child and threw them out. Both children were scared and cried. They insisted on asking him to seek justice. He was scolding and beating again, but he had no choice but to bring her here.

    But he didn't believe that his nephew would bully the child's mother. To say that bullying is also the child's mother bullying his own nephew. As for the injury on the child's mother's body, I don't know how it came, maybe it was a fight with someone else.

    "Cough—Shi Feng!" Uncle Yang coughed, his eyes looked at Shiyi, who was sitting on the ground nibbling on the tomatoes that Yang Shifeng had picked, and asked, "Who is this girl?"

    Yang Shifeng looked at Shiyi, revealing  a smile, "Second Uncle, this is the girl I accidentally rescued on the mountain today. Her name is Shiyi. Now she is homeless, so she is staying with me temporarily." Yang Shifeng explained to Uncle Eleven according to Shiyi own words.

    Uncle Yang didn't suspect him, he said "oh" and asked for more details, so he was pinched by Song Juanhua again.

    Song Juanhua angered Second Uncle Yang, "What are you asking! I was bullied by this woman! If you are a man, seek justice for me!"

    Second Uncle Yang was used to being scolded. He was not angry at all, but looked at him in surprise. On the Shiyi,  he didn't believe that such a weak and sturdy girl could bully such a big woman. "This...is this a misunderstanding?

     Uncle Yang get  pinched, "What misunderstanding, you idiot, she threw me and the child out, and your nephew watched us being bullied silently, you were not at home, our orphans and widows were bullied like this"

    "This... Shi Feng, is what your second aunt said true?" Second Uncle Yang looked at Yang Shifeng inquiringly, wanting to know what was going on.

    Yang Shifeng pursed his lips and said honestly: "Second Uncle, Second Aunt wanted the two children to eat my meal, but on Shiyi and then  has  conflict."

    Second Uncle Yang heard the words, his expression was embarrassed, and he was very embarrassed. For many years, he knew exactly who his wife was, and his wife could definitely do it.

    The author has something to say:

    In the early stage, the heroine will have many things that she doesn’t understand, and her personality is not very good. This is all because her living environment is too bad, but she will be influenced by the male protagonist step by step, and she will become cute. , My heroines have always been cute girls, because I like cute girls, hee hee

    there, tomorrow weekend, I will have more chapters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 88K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.7M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1M 25.1K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
351K 41.5K 20
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...