Possessive Sally Face x Reade...

By VictoriasSecretxx

Uh yep here ya go ig- CW: MILD ANGST & SWEARING!!! Also ye there's a sprinkle of smut and a quite a bit sugge... More

Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.1)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.2)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.3)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.4)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.5)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.6)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.7)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.8)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.9)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.10)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.11)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.12)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.13)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.14)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt. 15)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.16)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.17)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.18)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.19)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.20)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.21)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.23)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.24)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.25)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt. 26)
Possessive Sally Face x Reader (pt. 27)

Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.22)

1K 24 40
By VictoriasSecretxx

Update: My rabbit is back to functioning correctly all system bugs have been fixed btw I'm fucking obsessed with hello kitty it's unhealthy- this is a reenactment of my reaction to going to a cafe

My face flushes and I try to pull away, but his hands cup the sides of my face. I kiss him back, allowing him to slip his tongue in my mouth. The blue-haired boy drops one of his hands to put it around my throat. I whimper softly, and he tightens his grip slightly. When we part for air, he releases the pressure, but doesn't move his hand. 

His lips meet mine again, and he squeezes my throat again, harder this time, but not enough to fully cut off my breathing or hurt. I grip the chains of the swing tightly and tense my body. Sal continues, and I know he feels me stiffen, despite kissing him the same. He deepens the kiss and puts his other hand under my shirt.

"Didn't know you had a thing for choking, angel," he smirks, panting softly.

"Didn't know you did, either," I laugh and let go of the cold metal chains to hold his knees.

"I'm trying to find reasons to punish you and make you call me 'daddy,' but you're not doing anything objectively bad. Would you think it's unfair if I just said a combination of small remarks?" Sal asks, slipping his hand farther up my shirt.

"I think all your punishments are unfair," I laugh and avoid eye contact to hide my blushing face.

"That's not a no."

"It's not a-"

"Too late," he takes his hands from me and replaces them around my neck as he smiles down at me. "Actually, I don't think you got everything you deserved for taking my phone and making me get rough with you."

"That's not fair!"

"You think all of my punishments are unfair," the boy whispers in my ear.

"I-if you're gonna be on my lap you have to stop moving around. You're gonna make us fall," I mentally curse myself for stuttering. My face burns.

"Don't change the subject, love," his breath against my jaw makes my stomach flutter.

I don't respond. He chuckles and sits up straight to gaze at me with half-closed eyelids and a satisfied smile.

"Stop looking at me like that," I scowl.

"Stop pouting."

"No."

"Then no. And you need to remember who gives commands. I thought you learned your lesson, puppy," he says in a low voice.

"I guess not," I mutter under my breath. This was the wrong answer.

"Say it again. Louder."

"No."

"Now. Or you'll get more than a rough round two."

"I said 'I guess not.'"

"Hm. And how many times did you tell me no? Twice?" he straightens one arm over my left shoulder and tilts my chin up with the other, forcing me to meet his cold gaze.

"I don't know," my voice rises. "I think so."

"Alright. Well, that's how many times you're going to be wearing what I choose."

"I- you're kidding!" I cry.

"Keep talking back, I'll make it three," Sal leans down, still holding my chin in place.

"I always have to keep pulling up my socks whenever you do," I whine.

"You're on the verge of four."

I say nothing and glare up at him until he lets go of my face. Unfortunately, he isn't giving up that easy. He glares back, slowly leaning his face closer to mine. My boyfriend then breaks out into a smile and kisses my nose. I laugh and return the gesture.

"Haha... Now take it back," I demand, putting my hands on the sides of his thighs to make him uncomfortable, but also so he won't fall.

"That's a week," Sal tells me, his demeanor suddenly changing. He pushes my hands back to his knees. "Don't touch my thighs."

"You always touch mine. How come I never get to touch yours? Genuine question, I'm not talking back."

"Because you don't get to. I get to touch yours because you're mine."

"And you're not mine?"

"I am, but I also make the rules. You do not."

"I'm about to push you off," I groan.

"You won't walk for the rest of the week if you try," Sal sighs, crossing his ankles and holding onto the chains.

I accept my fate with a pout. I'd rather not suffer any more than I have to. Whatever, maybe I can get it down to five days if I'm good.

"Hm... If you want, I'll take off three days," he says, studying my face. I perk up as soon as he says it. "But, you have to do something for me."

"What is it?"

"What I said I wanted earlier. For today and tomorrow, when we aren't at school," he grins slyly.

"Yes, daddy," I mumble.

"Good," the boy kisses my forehead.

I take out my phone and lean down, setting it in the woodchips. I set a ten second timer for my camera. Sal gives me a look. I just smile and and kiss his lips in return. He deepens the kiss and lets go of the chains to unclip his mask from the swing and cover our faces with it.

"Stop being a better photographer than me," I gasp and pick up my phone. "Can I post this?"

"Yeah, send that to me, please," my companion smiles after I show him the result, not bothering to put his mask back on.

I post it on Instagram and send it to him, in addition to setting it as my wallpaper. I've always loved the the way his blue hair looks next to my h/c. As soon as I'm about to shut off my phone, Sal takes it from me.

"Hey-"

"Are you hiding something?" he grins smugly.

"No," I furrow my brows, and try to swipe it back. He holds it up and out of my reach, swiping through my gallery with a smirk. "Give it back."

"Not this time," he chuckles and continues.

I sigh and watch his face carefully. I see him raise his eyebrows at some things, but there's nothing bad in there... Besides what I think he just found, considering he stopped swiping.

"Why haven't you sent this to me?" Sal looks at me with wide eyes and shows me the screen.

"Hm? Oh- uhh... I didn't want anyone to see that," I chuckle nervously and my blood rushes to my face and ears. It's a mirror selfie of me hugging his leg. His ring-covered fingers were in my hair, petting my head.

"Not even me?" he pouts.

"Not really, heh "

"Come on, I'm in it. Wait, that's me, right?" my boyfriend looks at the picture again.

"Yes daddy," I laugh softly.

"I feel like this is something you should definitely post," he mumbles as he sends it to his phone.

"Okay," I say and take the device back. I swallow my fear and post it on Instagram. Why not? There's nothing inherently... Well, you know.

"Thank you for the new wallpaper, lovely," he kisses my lips sweetly. I lean into the kiss, but he pulls away. I frown. "I'm supposed to be punishing you, and I think I'm being too nice."

"Uhh... Kill 'em with kindness?" I suggest.

"Nice try, puppy."

"Worth a shot," I sigh in defeat.

"Mm. Can I fall asleep here?" Sal yawns.

"Sure, but I don't know how long I can sit here. My legs are falling asleep, and I don't know if I can keep us from falling," I chuckle.

"I'd rather not get a concussion. Hold onto the chains," he grunts and manages to climb off me without falling or anyone getting hurt. I get up and grab both of our backpacks, but Sal takes them both from me. I frown and try to take them back, but he wordlessly grabs my wrist and holds it all the way to my apartment.

"Sal, my mom is home," I tell him when he reaches for the door handle.

He clears his throat and looks down at me expectantly. 

"Daddy," I sigh.

"That's better. My dad is probably passed out cold from drinking, but I don't wanna risk you going in there," he says thoughtfully. "We probably shouldn't take my car anywhere... We can go on the fifth floor."

I shake my head. I'd rather not die. I fidget with the hem of my skirt and try to think of something. All I can think about is how hungry I am. That, and also the fact that the school might call my mom, which would suck. I hope the secretary is too busy...

"Y/n?" Sal's voice brings me back to reality. I blink a few times and look up at him blankly. "Are you okay?"

I nod and let go of my skirt, flashing him a small smile. I realize he's holding out one of my hoodies, and I take it. When did we get to his apartment? I feel Sal watching me carefully, trying to read my face.

"What?"

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" the boy says after a moment, choosing his words carefully. I nod and give him a puzzled look. "So what's upsetting you?"

"Why would I be upset?" I ask, putting it on.

"You zone out whenever something bothers you. What's up?" he sighs.

"Um... Just a little bit of everything, I guess," I admit.

"Like what?" my boyfriend finally drops his hand from my wrist and drops our backpacks to hug me.

"I... I don't know. Hiding in the bathroom made me nervous, so did sneaking through the halls, plus Travis nearly gave me a heart attack. I really don't want to be in trouble with you right now, either, and I just realized that the school might call my mom," I sigh, putting my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry I didn't pay more attention to how you're feeling, I forget that you don't see things the same way I do sometimes," Sal tells me softly. "I can give you some space, we can talk about it, or we can do something. I have some ideas if you don't know what you want."

"Um... I honestly really need to eat something," I chuckle bitterly and play with a strand of his hair.

"Sounds good. Where should we go?"

"Surprise me."

"Alright," Sal chuckles and kisses my cheek. "And you're off punishment."

"Thank you," I let out a sigh of relief and pull away from the hug.

"Of course, puppy," he holds my shoulders away from himself to look me in the eye. "I love you."

"I love you, too," I smile as the threat of tears fades.

He kisses my forehead and picks up our bags, plus his prosthetic. I hold out my hand for mine, and he gives it to me. We both hold our breath as we wait for the elevator doors to open, hoping no one is in it. Fortunately, there isn't.

"You're really good at comforting people," I say after a moment.

"What's your analysis?" Sal asks, putting his mask on.

"You gave an explanation for your actions, so there's no misunderstanding. And you gave me three options, so I can choose what I want, while also making it so I don't really have to think. Plus you apologized and did what you could to make me feel better without saying anything even mildly invalidating."

"I didn't even realize I did that much," Sal chuckles and takes my hand as we step off the elevator.

"Hello, children. Aren't you supposed to be at school?" I jump at the sound of Terrence's voice.

"Sort of. Y/n isn't feeling well, so I'm taking them to get something to eat and some medicine," Sal says smoothly. "They've had a cold for a few days, but it's not getting any better."

"Oh my, you do have a red nose. Would you like some Addison Tea?" Terrence offers.

"No thank you," I smile weakly.

"Well if you change your mind, the offer still stands. Feel better," he says cheerily.

"Thanks," I wave. My boyfriend pulls me out of the complex before anyone can get another word in.

"I've seen him guilt trip people into drinking that tea a thousand times," he sighs, squeezing my hand reassuringly.

"Oh, I'll keep that in mind."

I move into the passenger seat of his car and pull out my phone to check my notifications. Nothing important. I yawn and close my eyes. I'm so tired...

"It's gonna be a bit of a drive, just so you know," Sal tells me.

"Okay, if you want me to drive, just wake me up," I mumble.

- Timeskip while napping -

"Mmm... How long has it been?" I groan, rubbing my eyes.

"About twenty minutes," Sal smiles.

"How much longer?" I ask, fixing my hair and straightening out my legwarmers.

"We're nearly there."

"Sweet. Thanks for driving me out here, I'll pay for the food."

"No, I'm taking you out."

"No, I said I wanted to eat something first, that's different."

"Well, you're not paying is my point," he rests a hand on my inner thigh. "If you were dating me for my money, you wouldn't feel bad. Therefore, hush."

"Split the bill?"

"Nope. Stop worrying or stop talking," he says, tensing his grip as we pulled into a parking lot. I look at the buildings surrounding us, trying to figure out where we're going. 

And that's when my jaw drops.

I grab Sal's arm.

I don't know if I should squeal or stay silent.

Holy shit.

"A-are we going w-where I think we're going?" I stutter.

"Yep."

It's a Hello Kitty Cafe.

"Hold on, I need to calm the fuck down, I'm hyperventilating," I squeak. I gather myself and get out of the car. My knees are weak, arms heavy, mom's spaghetti. I sprint to Sal and hug him tightly.

"I know you like Sanrio, but I didn't know you like it that much," he laughs, stumbling back a few steps before hugging me back. "Okay, I can't breathe."

"Sorry," I say, letting go.

"Love, your hands are shaking. Did you have a bunch of sugar this morning?" my boyfriend looks at me with concern.

"No, I'm trying to contain myself! I'm failing miserably, but that's okay, because look where I am!" I beam. "I didn't know they had these in America!"

"Me either," he shrugs and I know he's smiling by the way his mask shifts. "You're so cute when you're excited. Hey, get your bag. It's a cafe, so I'm making you try to do some homework."

My face flushes at his comment, which brings me back to Earth enough to walk instead of run. I grab my backpack from his car and take a deep breath. I take his hand and he walks me inside.

"I'll order for you, go sit down there," he says, gesturing to a table. I nod and do as he says. I scan the place while I wait for him. Everything is pink. I love it. I drop my bag next to me and text Larry with shaky hands.

Larry // Y/n

Guess where I am

Sal's bed ;)

Better

My treehouse

Better

Idk

A hello kitty cafe

?

Sal sits down next to me and lifts his mask to kiss my cheek.

"Larry doesn't understand, can I take a picture of you for context?" I request.

"Sure," he nods and holds up a peace sign. I send the picture to both Larry and Sal.

Wtf is a hello kitty

I'm abt 2 block u

Omg

Enlighten me bitch

She's the adorable cartoon embodiment of god

I love her more than i love myself she's from Sanrio

OHHHH ok ik Sanrio lol anyway stop texting me I'm in class

I shut off my phone and sigh contently.

Word Count: 2504

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 1.7K 19
[OLD] When Jaiden's secret is revealed to her early childhood friend, she isn't sure how to react. She's worried that they'll no longer talk, or her...
63.4K 2.2K 13
IN WHICH ranboo makes a meaningful wish, and ends up with him falling in love with someone he could never have.
39.8K 945 20
(Y/N) (L/N) and Benjamin Lawman were childhood best friends. They would do everything together. Until one day he had to move house due to personal re...