Broken But Beautiful 4 - SidN...

By Poohbear8435

Β© Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my w... More

Introduction & Recap
Episode 1: It won't happen without you!
Episode 2: You Remind Me Of Myself.
Episode 3: The Wild Fire!
Episode 4: Mere Saamne Wali Khidki Mein
Episode 5: Main Teri Hogayiaan
Episode 6: Haunting Past
Episode 7: I am with you!
Episode 8: Her Greatest Competitor
Episode 9: Aparajita - The Undefeated
Episode 10: A Visit To Hair Salon
Episode 11: The Unconfessed Love
Episode 12: Zindagi Jhandva
Episode 14: The Big Day!
Episode 15: Aagyakari Beti
Episode 16: #SwAg Forever
BEHIND THE SCENES - #SidNaaz Γ— #SwAg
Broken But Beautiful Season 5

Episode 13: Performance Pressure

2.7K 455 132
By Poohbear8435

Episode 13:
Performance Pressure

Scene: Broadways Theatre

Rishab barges inside Agastya's cabin in hurry. Agastya was seated in his chair holding his head in hand.

"Agastya, woh news...", Said Rishab

"Kya?", Asks Agastya

"Woh apne producer Balbir Singh ka car accident hua hai. He is admitted to the hospital.", Says Rishab.

"Oh God! Sweety.. Sweety wahi gayi hogi.. Rishab kaunsa hospital pata hai?", Agastya asks.

"TV par bata rahe the ki he is taken to Wellness First Hospital", Rishab informs

"Rishab just take care of everything here. Sweety akeli hogi.", says Agastya while rushing out of the cabin.

Scene: Wellness First Hospital

Sweety is sitting on the edge of the chair, placing her hands on her either side, outside the operation theatre. Her eyes were fixated on the floor.

"Sweety..", said Agastya as he ran close to her.

"Agastya..", she sulked in his embrace "Agastya.. dad is inside.. the OT", she said with choking voice.

"Everything will be fine sweetheart. Calm down.", He says hugging her.

It was almost an hour later when the doctor came out of the operation theatre.

"Doctor, Mr. Singh?", Asks Agastya

"Nothing fatal, we had to do a surgery to take out the glass pieces of the car's windows. Mr. Singh has got a minor fracture, for which we have put a plaster. Thanks to the airbags and seatbelts else it could have been fatal as well. Will shift him to the private ward soon.", says the Doctor.

"Thank you Doctor. Sweety, did you hear that? He is fine.", Said Agastya.

"I want to see him.", Sweety said with moist eyes.

"Haan, abhi ward mein shift honge tab mil lena. Okay?", He says.

After a while, Sweety goes to see Balbir in the ward, along with Agastya. Balbir was seated resting his back to the inclined portion of the bed.

"Dad..", said Sweety emotionally.

"Sweety.. finally saalon baad tumhaare muh se dubaara dad suna.", Says Balbir happily.

Sweety looks at him. His left hand was in bandaid and plaster and a few bruises on face

"Ye kya ho gaya aapko?", She hugs him delicately.

"I am fine, darling. Car ka break fail ho gaya tha and I lost control.", Balbir says while he pats her back by his right hand. He looks at Agastya standing near his feet with his head down in guilt.

"Agastya aao..", says Balbir.

Sweety sits straight and looks at Agastya.

"Aao nahi dad, Rao. Agastya Rao", she says.

Balbir laughs.

"Maine usse yaha, mere paas aane ko bola.", Says Balbir.

"Uss din ke liye sorry, sir", Says Agastya while approaching closer to Balbir.

"Don't be. I deserved it. Mera gussa hi aisa hai, ki maine Sweety pe haat utta diya uske birthday ke din. I was happy to see someone caring for my daughter so much.", Said Balbir.

"How are you feeling now?", Asks Agastya.

"Local anaesthesia diya hua hai toh I am not feeling any pain. I am fine.", Says Balbir.

"Agastya, I think you should go to theatre. I am here with dad.", Says Sweety.

"I've asked Rishab to handle in my absence. So I am here with you.", Agastya says.

"Tum dono ka toh play hai na parso? What will you two do sitting here? Sweety, it's a big day for you beta. You should be at the theatre. I have my nurses and staff to look after. Besides I have my personal secretary as well.",  Balbir insists.

"But woh sab apne nahi hai na dad?", She asks

"Aa.. Surveen.. Surveen hai na.", He says.

"She is out of town since yesterday and when your secretary called her to inform, she said if it's just minor thing than she will come tomorrow. Uske hissab se kuch bada hota toh aati.", Sweety says angrily.

"Aa.. I'll wait outside.", Agastya says since they discussed about their family.

"No need to go out Agastya. Wait here itself.", Says Sweety.

"It's okay Sweety. Tum aayi mere liye itna hi kaafi hai aur sabse badi baat, tumne mujhe dad bulaya jiske liye main kitna wait kar raha tha. Ghar aaja beta.", Balbir says.

"I can't tolerate your wife near me dad. Abhi aap hospital main ho, toh main aa gayi warna aapko main apne ghar le jaati.", Says Sweety.

"Hmmm.. but abhi ke liye, you both go to work. No matter what, parso I am coming to the theatre to watch you perform.", He says.

"Par aap kaise?", Sweety says.

"Mujhe phirse tere bachpan ke papa waali feel leni hai. Jab tune stage pe 'If you're happy and you know it clap your hands' song pe perform kiya tha aur maine kitna proud feel kiya waisi wali feel.

I know, maine tumhe tumhare mom ke jaane ke baad jyada time nahi diya aur phir Surveen ke aane ke baad tum ghar chodke chali gayi, but I've always loved you my child.

I missed you when you went away the most. Jab main tumhe milne aata tha aur tum mujhe taane marti toh mujhe apne aap pe gussa aata. Uss din jab Agastya ne mujhe wapis tappad maara, I felt good. Aur char maar deta na toh bhi I would have been happiest. Kyuki feel guilty for not being with you.

Toh plaster ho ya wheelchair, main tumhe perform karte dekhne ke liye zarur aaunga. Toh jao ab aur jitna lage mehnat karo and make me feel proud again. Par with this plaster, I won't be able to clap par seeti zarur bajaunga, promise", He says.

Sweety hugs her father and cries. Agastya's eyes were also moist. He looked away and slowly wiped his eyes with one hand which Balbir noticed.

"Bye dad, main raat ko aaungi aapse milne.", Says Sweety by kissing his cheeks and got up to leave.

"Hmmm.. bye beta.", Says Balbir.

"Bye Sir, take care.", Says Agastya

"Sir bahut formal lagta hai. You can call me dad as well.", Balbir smiles while Agastya nods and both Sweety and Agastya glance at each other.

They both walk out of the room and walk down to the entrance of the hospital in silence.

"Sweety..", says Agastya by stopping. She stopped and looked at him. He hugged her. She hugged him back tightly because she needed it at the moment after her emotional reunion with her father. She felt happy because Agastya could understand her.

They then walk to the cab point and board the cab.

"Tum aise achaanak bina bataye chali aayi toh mujhe laga ki tum mere daantne pe gussa ho gayi.", Says Agastya.

"Maine TV pe news dekha jab I went for coffee break so I couldn't think anything at that moment. Sorry.", She says.

"I can understand. Par aaj tumko kya ho gaya jo rehearsal ke time itna distracted lag rahi thi?", He asks.

Sweety's POV:
Love! Pyaar hua hai tumse. Tumko dekh ke dil ko sukoon milta hai aur main bhool jaati hoon apne saare dard ko. Itna ki acting mein bhi painful emotions nahi nikalta. Par yeh main tumhe final performance ke baad bataungi kyuki abhi mujhe apne acting pe focus karna hai taaki tumhaare response ka mere performance pe koi asar na pade. I have to make my dad proud again.

She just looks at Agastya and smiles with no reply. She then rests her head on his shoulder and shuts her eyes close. He smiles and rests his head over hers.
.
.
.
Scene: Broadway Theatre

"Kya hua Agastya, you look a little disturbed?" Asks Farah.

"Sweety gave best shot for entire rehearsal but I don't know why she isn't able to give the climax dialogue her 100%. She danced well, all happy emotions were depicted well but when it came to the emotional part, I don't see the same emotions which she depicted all this while when we practiced.", Agastya says.

"She is lost may be because her father is in hospital. Ya phir last moment performance pressure. Talk to her and get her prepared for tomorrow.", Suggests Farah.

"Hmmm.. I will.. Tomorrow, it's not just for us but it is very important for her as well. It's for her to gain her dignity which she lost once on the stage earlier. That's why, I have masked her face on the advertisement hoardings. People shouldn't come with preoccupied notion or reject her even before watching her talent.", he says.

"Kitna sochte ho uske baare mein. Have you ever felt that even she loves you the way you love her?", Farah asks.

"She is calmer with me. Sabse best uski smile hai jo uske chehre pe ab dikhne lagi hai. In sab ko dekh kar lagta hai, ki shayad usko bhi pyaar hai mujhse.", He smiles

"Toh bata do usse Agastya.", Farah suggests

"Uske upar already performance aur apne dad ka pressure hai, abhi kuch bhi nahi bol sakta. Upar se mujhe darr lagta hai ki agar woh bura maan gayi toh? Bataye bina uske saath rehne ko mile toh batake usko durr kyu karu?", He says

"Kitna complicated hai.", Farah says.

"Agastya chale?", Sweety pushes the door and peeps in.

"Hmm.. Bye Farah we are going to see her father. Kal milte hai.",
.
.
.
Scene: Wellness First Hospital's cafe.

Agastya gives Sweety the coffee mug and occupies the seat opposite to her. They both sip coffee lost into each other's eyes.

End of Episode 13.

_________________
To be continued.. ❤️❤️

This got published in error.. mujhe aur likhna tha but so gayi toh didn't realise it got published.. next update lambi wali deti hoon.. 😩😩😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 72.2K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
37.5K 6.8K 36
After getting betrayed by his love, Agastya starts a new journey to discover his own self. In this journey, he comes across Sukoon, a girl who is ful...
2.3K 254 5
*π™Έπšƒ π™Έπš‚ 𝙰 π™Ώπš„πšπ™΄ π™΅π™Έπ™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½. π™Έπšƒ π™·π™°πš‚ 𝙽𝙾 π™²π™Ύπ™½π™½π™΄π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½ πš†π™Έπšƒπ™· π™°π™½πšˆ πšπ™΄π™°π™» π™Έπ™½π™²π™Έπ™³π™΄π™½πšƒ π™Ύπš π™²π™·π™°πšπ™°π™²πšƒπ™΄πš π™Ύπš οΏ½...
147K 12.9K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE πŸ¦‡.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...