tension - komahina

بواسطة irlhajime

and they were roommates. [ lower case intended ] [ nagito komaeda x hajime hinata ] [ i do not own danganron... المزيد

before you read
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

5

593 19 35
بواسطة irlhajime

hajimes pov

"so, uh.." i sit awkwardly in front of my date, food now finished. "um." i wasn't sure what to say. the date had gone well, we chatted for a while until our food came. he seems like a nice guy, someone i could get along with but definitely not romantically.

he laughs lightheartedly, giving a closed eye smile. he's cute, but just.. not my type? i'm not even sure if i have a type. i just don't think i'd date him.

"uh. i'll pay then?" i manage to say, waving over the waiter. this seems to bother him as he shakes his head.

"i can pay." he says as he takes out his wallet. i huff, annoyed. i just said i was going to pay, didn't i? i take out my wallet as well.

"let me-"

and after a while of arguing, we reluctantly decide on splitting the bill. as we're walking out of the restaurant, i turn to him. not sure what to say, or how to continue. do i offer to walk him home? no, he drove here. do i give him a hug? honestly i'd rather not. do i thank him? do i tell him i want to see him again? i don't want to lie.

"so, uh, souda sorta forced me to go on a date with you. he said we were both 'single losers' and that we'd get along well." he speaks up, pulling me away from my thoughts. i sigh in relief.

"thank god. because i was about to say i wasn't feeling any sparks at all." at this he chuckles and gives a nod in agreement. i look down at him — he's quite short, and i smile, happy i didn't offend him.

"but i'd love to be friends, if that's cool!" he suggests.

we talk for a while, just standing in front of his car. in the end, we decide to exchange phone numbers, because i really did want to be friends. he seems interesting, and he's sorta like me in a way. though, i guess he's a lot friendlier than i am.

we say our goodbyes as i write in his contact name; naegi makoto. and then i'm walking home, with a small smile the whole time. he had offered to take me but i prefer to walk.

the smile soon fades when i make it to my apartment. opening the door slowly, assuming komaeda was asleep. the kitchen light was turned off, all that was on was a lamp in the living room. with a sigh of relief, i make a move to my bedroom, closing my door behind me.

thats when i hear it.

giggles coming from komaeda's room. they weren't loud, but obnoxious. i could only assume it was his irritating laugh. however i ignore it as i looked for my pajamas, stepping into the bathroom. taking off my clothes, i step in the shower.

once im done in the bathroom, i wash my face with soap. komaeda likes to annoy me, constantly saying my skin care routine is shit but i honestly don't have the time. brushing my teeth, i look at the time on my phone. its late.

when i leave the room, i'm face to face with sonia nevermind. i jump a bit, but relax within seconds of realizing its her. i move aside from the door and smile at her.

"sonia."

"hajime!" she replies in a cheery tone, with a smile of her own.

i nod at her, "i thought i heard someone in komaeda's room. aside from him, of course."

"yes, im sleeping over. nagito thought you were going to stay the night with your date," she pauses with a wink. "so he invited me over. i don't think he likes staying alone."

"ahh, well. here i am."

"how was the date?" a third voice speaks up from behind her. she excuses herself and moves towards the kitchen in a hurry.

"good." i reply. short and simple. he grins,

"thats surprising—" he begins.

"oh here we go." i roll my eyes, walking towards my bedroom. i didn't hear what else he had to say as i lock my door. what i did hear, instead, was a yell. along the lines of "asshole".

i bet you thought you'd seen the last of me. its been months i apologize. also, happy pride month.

[not proof read]

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.4K 228 36
Cover art by @/brelooming on Instagram. When Hinata goes to donate money to an orphanage with his father, he meets an interesting young man.
89K 2K 14
[ completed ] [ h.h x n.k ] ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ in which two roommates meet for the first time and feel...
20.5K 753 14
MANY SPOILERS!,"This is a universe where Monokuma isnt there,no one gets killed and their only objective is to escape this island.This story may have...
581 56 15
in the world, the day you turn 18, you get a pair of earbuds in the mail. you may think, why would you get earbuds? well, these aren't just any ordin...