Breaking the Barricades [Ziam...

By theOceanx

I grumbled. Today was the start of Demon Hunting Season. Two months of pain, torture and of course watching y... More

Chapter One - Liam
Chapter Two - Zayn
Chapter Three - Liam
Chapter Four - Zayn
Chapter Five - Liam
Chapter Six - Zayn
Chapter Seven - Liam
Chapter Eight - Zayn
Sorry...
Chapter Nine - Liam
Chapter Ten - Zayn
Chapter Eleven - Liam
Contest!

Chapter Twelve - Zayn

1.3K 42 13
By theOceanx

Hey guys! We got this chapter here for ya! We've been late a lot, so we wanted to surprise y'all with an early update! It's a bit longer than usual, so put below if you liked it or not. 

And, because I had so much fun with Avacados the other day, put in your comment 'Banana' or 'Bananas' to tell me you read it!

So...I tried to get as many mistakes as possible, but I may have missed some..bear with me!

~Shelbyxx

[Written by @lxxILove1Dxxl]

Chapter Twelve - Zayn

"Feed off of me," 

Liam's orders were so sudden; it took a moment of being frozen before I comprehended what he was saying. I shook my head, "No Li no!" I said, “You’re dating Louis!”

He nodded, curling his lips sarcastically, “You said it yourself. Louis and Niall are dating.”

“Really?”

“No, but they might as well be,” Liam stated bluntly.

I squeezed my eyes shut; I couldn't. Not to Liam, I couldn't bond him with me, a horrible monster. Never! He was just too…perfect. If I had to die, let that be, but I wasn't about to feed off of a willing human, especially not Liam. 

“No, I can’t do that. I can’t allow a bond between us,” I confessed, refusing his offer. Yes, I was tired and thirsty and hungry, but that gave me no excuse to feed off of Liam.

“Why not?” Liam asked, sounding hurt, “What’s so wrong about bonding with me?”

I did a physical face-palm. He was not helping me with my decision of no, and was kind of wearing me out. “No, no! I didn’t mean it that way! I just…you shouldn’t bond with a disgusting creature like me,”

“You’re no disgusting,” Liam argued softly. “You need blood and I’m more than willing to give it!” I shook my head. "Zayn, please," He begged, closing his eyes. I made a split decision. If I fed, I could get my strength up, and heal his slashed face. And if I didn't, Liam would have scars on his face, and I would probably die within a few hours. 

"Okay..." I said after a long argument with myself. 

He bit his lip hard, craning his neck so I had better access to his skin. 

I let my fangs out and gingerly sunk my fangs into Liam's soft skin. I felt him wince so, I let him adjust before I started sucking. I began taking in his deliciousblood slowly. Liam shuttered continually under my fangs, and seemed to be restraining himself from pulling away. I was worried for a bit, thinking that I was feeding wrong somehow, but soon Liam let out a little moan, pushing against my fangs. If I wasn’t drinking Liam’s blood, I would’ve given a sigh of relief. I didn’t want to hurt Liam anymore than I already have. Plus, his moans were the sexiest thing I’d ever heard. Feeding did give the giver pleasure. Courtesy of us Demons. Your welcome Humans. 

Mhmmmm, now that what I was talking about! Human blood was the best source of food, and because I was attracted to him, Liam's blood was absolutely phenomenal. It had a special taste, a taste that made it better than other blood that I’ve ever drank. It was close to a mixture of honey, maple and cinnamon. I couldn't stop, I really wanted it all! And Liam’s moaning and how he was pressing himself against me wasn’t helping. At. All. I could feel my energy coming back. I continued sucking, gently but then my mouth automatically pressed a bit harder cause in Liam to wince again. Once he got used to the sudden aggressiveness, Liam groaned loudly. Ugh! This was so frustrating! I had to stop but I couldn't, it was just that good! I couldn’t get enough of that deliciously sweet taste. Then, my brain processed I was still drinking, more than I needed! It processed that if I kept feeding, I’d have a stomach and headache in my near future. That’d I’d have a stomachache now since I’ve consumed too much I pulled my fangs out giving the two red holes a small lick, healing them instantly. 

I can't believe this; I went over the edge and almost killed Liam. If I continued drinking he would have died! I was so angry with myself; I ran and punched another wall, this time because I had more energy I made a huge hole. I kicked my bed before sitting on it, rubbing my face. What the fuck did I just do?!

I could feel the mattress dip as someone sat beside me. 

"I couldn't stop Liam, I couldn't!" I said angrily, my voice breaking annoyingly enough.  

He patted my back, "It’s okay."

He was so kind to me, and here I almost killed him! I didn't deserve him, and I was still at the thought of why he hadn't had me executed yet. 

"Why are you still taking care of me? Why haven't you had me killed yet?" I asked frustrated, pulling at my hair. 

"Why would I?" Liam knitted his thick eyebrows together and pursed his lips, looking very confused. He looked so cute! Zayn, oh my god, focus!

I took a moment to think of an answer. 

"B-because! I almost killed you! That's why!"

"But you didn't. It felt good anyway-“

“Me almost killing you felt good?!”

“And I trust you enough. If I didn't, do you think I would let you get that close to my neck?" He replied jokingly. 

I smiled, losing a bit of guilt, but still feeling absolutely terrible.

He got up slowly and hugged me. I hugged back, inhaling his scent. He smelt just so good, sweet, like his blood. Liam pulled away, and hesitantly brought his lips to mine. I kissed back, enjoying this rare moment with the gorgeous boy. I felt a swipe at my lower lip, and I opened my jaws, allowing Liam to enter. . I could feel his tongue against mine, exploring my mouth. Moaning I put my arms around his neck, feeling his hands on my waist. I caught his tongue, sucking on it. Liam groaned, grabbing me tighter, kissing harder.

We continued making out for a long time. What can I say? His kiss made me lose all senses. It was a good moment, with no worries, with no one here, just us. We pulled apart panting. He gripped my shoulders, "Don't feel guilty, it's not your fault." He told me, looking into my eyes, his brown irises filled with adoration, worry…and love? I nodded, noting that he was actually serious. 

"I guess we're bonded? Aren't we?" Liam smiled that cute half smile of his.

"I guess we are."

I finally realized his face was still scratched up. It was gruesome, dried blood on his cheeks. The cuts were starting to get inflamed, and it seemed like they’d start swelling soon. I instantly put my finger tips to his face, healing all of his slashes, caused by Maura. For which I was still angry at Niall for, but I guess it wasn’t his fault…but still. Niall’s related to her.  

I watched as the skin healed, and soon he was back to the hot, non scratched Liam. I felt energized from the blood; healing Liam was a piece of cake. I turned my head and noticed the huge hole in the wall caused by my fist. It was possible to see into the next cell…holy crap.

I smiled sheepishly. Liam grinned, "I guess we'll have to move you to a new cell now, won't we?" 

I giggled, wait giggled? Demons don't giggle! 

"Woah, Malik! Your gay is showing!" Liam laughed. 

I chuckled, wait Malik? How did he know my last name?

"Li, how do you know my last name?"

Liam opened his mouth to speak but before he could say anything, Niall barged into the room, followed by Louis. I was so surprised by the loud noise; I jumped 5 feet in the air. Literally.

I took a deep breath, clutching my heart. "Just kill me next time, it'll be less surprising!" I gasped. 

"Drama queen!" Niall rolled his eyes before grabbing onto Liam's arm sleeve, pulling. 

"C'mon! I want to go to school!" He whined. I could practically smell the jealousy from the door; Louis. 

I grinned walking to him. 

"Hmmm, do I smell something burning?" I mocked. 

Louis whipped around to face me. 

"W-what? I-I'm not j-jealous!" He stuttered. 

“I didn’t ever say that,” I stated bluntly.

“I’m not jealous!” Louis protested again.

"Whatever you say, Loueh!" I replied. 

He blushed a dark red color. My work here was done. I chuckled before walking back to Liam. Niall was now sitting on my bed, and Liam was explaining about the erm, hole in the wall.

“You see, Zayn got angry at himself and punched the wall, creating a, very large hole.

Niall pouted, "I'm not strong like Zaynie, so I can't punch walls!" He complained, lifting up one of his rather, limp arms. I lifted my own, holding it close to his, comparing. I must admit, I never thought I had muscle, but compared to Niall's flesh and bones, I was Macho Man! I chuckled.

"Don't worry, your pretty muscley!" Louis butted in. Niall blushed, "Thanks!" 

I smiled, how could they not be together? They were meant for each other. It just didn't make sense; I thought Niall told me they kissed? I shook my head, maybe I was wrong, and had hallucinated that entire conversation. I was harshly yanked out of my thoughts with someone pulling at my arm vigorously. 

"C'mon! I wanna go to school!" Niall whined. I noticed Liam and Louis were already walking ahead towards the corner, holding hands. What the fuck? Liam and I just kissed! That boy was so confusing. It was starting to get on my nerves.

I rolled my eyes but grabbed my bag anyways. Unlike Niall, I wasn't too keen on going to school. It was okay, I mean there was Harry, Louis, Niall, Eleanor, Danielle and of course Liam, but I just…didn’t feel like I belonged. The teachers were okay; you learned to ignore the mean ones after a while. And in art we had been doing a lot of singing lately, and stuff with instruments. But the teacher had told us we would be doing art-art next class. I was extremely nervous. My drawing ability wasn't that good; neither was my singing for that matter. I just couldn't figure out why everyone liked it so much. And Liam, oh Liam, was such a good singer. Harry and Louis were amazing as well, and Niall, wow, that boy could sing! I didn't know Niall could sing, but then again he didn't know I could sing either. Fair enough. We all headed out to meet Harry. 

"Hey guys!" the curly-haired lad smiled. 

We said our ‘hello’s and headed to the school, in a large, er, group? We were soon joined by the beautiful Eleanor and Danielle. Apparently, they lived a couple blocks away from the Dungeons, closer to the school.

We looked so out of place, a group of humans with two Demons. I felt really self-conscious, for some reason, and it wasn’t a happy feeling. I didn’t even know why I felt that way; humans are idiots. But I did.

Everyone was giggling and laughing, talking and well, acting normal. But I had never felt this before. I mean sure I had friends back in the Demon world, but all of us were so different yet we could get along perfectly. I mean Niall was a natural at making friends. I on the other hand scared people away with my 'scariness'. 

"What's wrong?" Liam asked innocently, concern in his eyes. God, that boy was so perfect! 

"Do you think I'm scary?" I asked absentmindedly. 

He laughed lightly, "You’re about as scary as a marshmallow!"

I scoffed, glaring playfully. 

"Marshmallow? Seriously?”

Liam giggled, “Yup!”

“Your gay is showing, Payne!” I laughed, copying his words earlier. That made Liam laugh even more. His giggle was contagious, so I ended up laughing uncontrollably myself.

Liam and I were all wrapped up in our own little world, I didn't even notice when we got to school until I bumped into Eleanor, who was standing in the front of the building.

"Let's go!" Niall nudged Louis. Louis, all too happily, followed Niall inside. Eleanor and Danielle linked arms and skipped inside, giggling. Wow, girls were really…girly. Some blonde, who I later learned was named Taylor, grabbed Harry and pushed him inside. Harry's face was rather, annoyed. 

“Harry told me that Taylor was starting to get on his nerves, earlier,” Liam whispered before he grabbed my hand, squeezing it before letting go and opening the door. 

"Ladies first!" He bowed. 

“I’m pretty sure you bottom,” I muttered.

“What?”

I rolled my eyes and walked inside. 

***

Half-way through English Liam and Louis left, after being called to the office by the speaker. They looked at each other, rising. The couple started walking towards the door, again, confusing the crap out of me because their hands were linked. Okay, now Niall and I were alone and I was scared. But Liam and Louis would be back soon…right? The bell rang and I headed off to Drama and Niall headed off to Gym class. 

"People! Practice the death of Romeo and Juliet!" Yelled our rather cool Drama teacher, Mrs. Strolino. I got paired up with Danielle, thankfully. I knew Danielle well enough to be comfortable. 

When I was just about to kill myself, not really, but for the scene, a muffled voice called through the speakers. 

"Excuse the interruption; Zayn Malik and Niall Horan to the main office please," The bored, monotone voice stated. I looked at Danielle. She shrugged, putting her script down. 

Wondering what was happening; I got up and left the classroom. Walking down the hall, I was met by a very red, flushed Niall. He was kind of sweating, but smiling proudly. 

"Why do you look so happy?" I asked. 

"I scored the last goal in soccer, so we won. Everyone was so friendly after that!" He beamed. 

I smiled, feeling proud of my leprechaun. Unlike Niall, I didn't have so many friends. 

We reached the door and hesitantly walked inside. 

I was met with a sight of a very distressed Liam and a nervous Louis. I was confused, what was going on? Niall's face mirrored my expression as Louis went and whispered something softly into his ear. The blonde then sort of relaxed, but still had a confused frown. I finally noticed someone else, someone else standing with us...

Haha! Cliffhanger! Put in the comments what you think may happen...and vote please! We'd love to know you like it!

~Shelbyxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.3K 23
"Maybe, I don't," Liam glares at Louis, "But you know what I know? I know that if you and Harry suddenly see the light and stop running away from you...
4K 375 21
Red Valor and Black Blood. Two of London's most powerful superhumans. They may be one in the same having to have overcome less than perfect childhood...
4K 166 19
Being rewritten Love can come in Any form whether it be a simple smile, or a passionate steamy snog, it's still considered love, it is just shown i...
30.8K 1.2K 23
Demons and Angels used to live peaceful next to each other until two fell in love. There was a big fight over their child and ever since them the Dem...