The queen of Kpop HIstory{ So...

By Yuriskyv14

when a queen is born but doesnt have a perfect life has everyone thought she did. Look in this book and read... More

{ introduce }
{ Minsun family}
{Minsun team}
{friends shes close with}
{debut song}
{kill this love phtoshoots}
{mv }
{Her songs}
{her Mega concert }
{ I.......... don't want to see u ever again}
{VlOG w/ BLACKPINK}
not a update

{the break up that left her desprate }

36 0 0
By Yuriskyv14

so her boyfriend and minsun ( p.s her bf is lay from exo)  have been rensetly quiet have been fighting been yelling each other for awhile.

Min-sun P.O.V : I woke up do my routine as always and went down eat alone took shower until my bf lay started to call me in the cellphone. conversation> Hey babe- lay  Hey oppa what do you need- Min-sun  I need to talk you here and now-Lay I.. Dont think is working lets just stay as friends I am sorry- Lay. I  was froze  I just hung up the phone and I sit at the bench it was dark.

I walk to my studio and I record my two songs I have in mind but first I called Mr.Wooseok 

Hello oppa: Min-sun    " yes what do you need" said Mr.WooSeok   do you have time to record a  new songs I have in mind please: Min-Sun  " Yes I do Hun I be there in 10 mins" he said. he hung up.

~ 10 mins ~ 

I saw Mr.Wooseok and I rcored my song 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
683K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
180K 5.2K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...