♥Beyond Love ♥

By YugaPriya1

beautiful love story our kc as km join me in the journey More

prologue
♥1
♥2
♥3
♥4
♥5
♥6
♥7
♥8
10♥
11♥
12♥
13♥
14♥
15♥
16♥
17♥
18♥
19♥
♥Epilogue ♥

♥9

947 141 66
By YugaPriya1

When they arrived at restaurant kathir get out of the car went to mullai side opened her door held out his hand,  mullai blushing took his hand stepped out... 

They both walked in once they stepped in everything went quite,  everyone stop during their works, mullai heard whispers and gasp ...

M : yen ellarum silent ah irukkanga...

K : nothing babe, you're look like a angel so they are mesmerizing by your beauty... 

She blushed hide behind him

K : don't hide, come..

He guide her to private table,  mullai sat down, she expect him sat opposite her but he sat beside her closely...

manager and waiter came to their table

Man : welcome back sir, 

K : hmm...  he just nodded ....

The manager look at mullai,  the peoples here know kathir never bring a girl with him, so he guessed some how she is important to him..  By the look of Kathir he understood she is his Boss is women... 

Yes kathir own the restaurant...

The manager about to ask something.... 

K :  Mr manager leave I want to fed my girl first ,we  will talk later...

He nodded then left..

The waiter came

W : what can I get you sir? 

K :Babe.....

He look at her immediately smiled at her confused face ,leaned close to her he saw what she thinks deeply... 

The menu card writed Italian language.... 

How he forget this, he mentally slapped him...
Kathir took the menu card from her...

K : na order pannava?

M : okay..

Kathir told the order to the waiter once he noted left the place immediately...

M : enna language adhu, puriyave illa... 

K : Italian 'Mia Cara '

M : ohhh... 

K : unaku Inga pudichu irukka? 

M : rombave pudichurukku,  ennoda aasai Inga varradhu... 

Kathir placed his hand over her cheek,

K : I'm happy to see you happy... eppadiye iru...  He kissed her eyes.... 

At the time their order came..

Both dig in their foods... 

M: super ah irukku,  vitta naal muzhukka sapduven, 

K : unmaiyava... 

M: promise, hmm aah kattunga..

She feed him...

K : good...  Seri ne sapdu... 

Mullai finished her food happily, kathir ate his food while silently watching her... 

They finished their food

Mullai eat her ice cream while he sat watching her..  Mullai feel burning gaze on her, she looked him ...

M : Venuma...  She held out her ice cream

K : ama... 

He leaned closer cupped her cheeks licking side of  her lips  , she shivered under his touch, pecked her side of her lips she moaned softly...  They both holding their gaze few minutes, slowly mullai pushed away from him...

He smirked at her blushing face.. 

K : heaven babe heaven....

She saw him...

K : ice cream ice cream...  Saptu mudi... 

M : illa podhum... 

K : Apo kelambalama?

M : hmm...

Kathir held out his hand for her she took it, both came out... Mullai stopped him

K : enna achu?

M : bill?  Neengalum Kudukkala, nanum pay pannala,  Aiyayo vanga kuduthutu varalam..

K : bill pay panna avasiyam illa babe.. 

M : yen? 

K : because idhu unnoda restaurant... Nammalodadhu 

M : ennadhu? 

K :this is our restaurant babe...

M : oh oh  Neenga restaurant nadathuringala...  Supernga  . Evlo taste ah ellarkum samachu kudukkura chefs great... 

K : seri vaa...

He opened the door for her she get in

K : two minutes ingaye iru seriya, epo varen... 

Said he closed the door went inside the restaurant, manager came to him...

K : lead the way to kitchen..

Man : okay sir

Kathir followed him to kitchen, he entered the room everyone went silent.... 

K : Thank you for the lovely food, My wife loved it ,she praised all of you, you all getting salary raise... Nice work keep doing your work sincerely.... 

To : Man : you get it?

Man : yeah sir got it, thank you so much Sir... 

Kathir just nods then left the place to car,  he get in saw mullai sleeping against the car window..

Kathir lift her placed on his lap hugging her softly tugged her crook of his neck... 

The car finally stop the big iron gate, guards open the gate,  car enter in stopped front of house.

Vetri, Xavier, Ariana stood outside of the house...

Kathir wake up her,  she rubbed her eyes saw sitting on his lap,
She gasped and looked at him, he patted her cheek softly

K : vaa, Namma veetuku vandhuttom...  Ellarum wait panranga... 

She nodded kathir placed her down on the seat then getting out, he helped mullai getting out of the car, she once look at the house she gasped at the site in front of her... 

M : wow, so beautiful... Romba super ah irukku,

K : Thank You mam.... He bowed at her naughtyly.. 

M : Inga dha thanga poroma?

K : Namma veedu ,Inga dhane thanga mudiyum... 

M : idhu veeda?  Palace Mari irukku... 

K : Queen stay panna pora place palace ah irukkanum...  Come our friends are waiting...

Both walked hand in hand

Ariana came hugged mullai,

K : mulla  important work eppove poganum,  Ari unakku veeta suthi kattuva,  Na sikrama varen...

M : pathu poitu vanga.... 

Kissed her forehead hugged her tightly...

K : Take care babe...

He turned to Ariana

K : take care of her,

A : yeah bro, don't worry I'm here for protecting her... 

K : thank you....

The trio left the spot, Ariana guide her inside the house...

After one hour the car stopped

They get out off the car, guards came wishing kathir,

Once they enter the warehouse kathir hear screaming ,crying and shouting.....

V : stocks yenga iruku nu therila,  last avan adha kuda irundhu irukkan,  Namma aalungaluku drugs kuduthu mayakka makitu, ivanunga order ah  vangirkanga... 

K : yaarunu guess?

V : Xavier told, he suspect Stephen, me too, because he is the one we encounter with last time... 

K : that bloody baster... 

X : dude here, see this video... 

He saw the video footage his blood boiling with anger...

K : that son of bitch, how dare he  Stole ours... 

V : edha pathadhum Xav  avana track panni  ,warehouse kondu Vandhuttan, avan kathitu irukkan.. 

X : we are waiting for your order Boss..

Kathir enter the cell, with them 

Stephen tie up with chair his face covered in blood.. 

K : I told you before I left didn't I?  I'm warning you didn't I?  See what you getting in you?  

S : please forgive me,  I don't do such things again please...

K : tch tch tch....  Once you cross my path, you are dead no return.... 

S : please, Peter told me to do this or he kill my wife...  He threatened me...  Please let me go... 

X : that rascal...

V : so you did it ,clearly knowing about the consequences.... 

S : he threatened me, I love my wife, I don't want risk her life,  better I'm die so I agree with this... 

K : where is the container? 

S : promise I don't know king,  he told me that  once I  drug yours guards, he told me to leave, I left the place immediately... 

V : kathir enna panradhu, Ivan poi sollala... 

S : please king, I'm changing for my wife....  At the time we are planning to leave the city, start our fresh life....  But Peter kidnapping her, after I done what he says, he hand over my wife to me....

X : what we do know? 

S : if you let me join your group ,and protecting my wife  I will help you...

K : what?

S : I want to start my life fresh... I'm changing King....  Let me join your Mafia, once I join yours my wife is completely safety...  She is my everything...  Please king...

V : we don't trust you

S : please  .....i want to live for my wife....  My child... 

K : child? 

S : yes king she is pregnant.. 

Kathir thought went to mullai, her thoughts made him smile and calmed... 

K : okay if I give you chance to prove your self, then how did you do it? 

S : I know once you are return, I'm the one face your warth you already  forgive me, again I don't want to go jail or die....  So I put the tracking device each trucks.... 

Kathir nodded his head to Xavier and vetri

X : okay we are give you a chance to prove your self...

V : if you prove it and gain our trust we protect your family and joining you  with us... 

X : got it...

S : yes yes...  Thank you thank you king... 

K : Xavier vetri go with him, track the trucks bring Peter here ALIVE...  

V : why?

K : En kaiyala avana kollanum ..

V : serida  ne kelambu,  sister waiting for you...

K : take care vetri and Xavier anything important call me.. 

X : yeah man ...

V : okay...

Kmv : I'm so tired of this shit...  I want  hold her, cuddling with her... 

He went out  immediately, get in the car.... 

Driver : where to sir?

K : home....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...