Black moon~~ -woosan

By lightingscream

Book#3; "Trust me. If there ever was a court of love. You be sentenced to death by now." "I know. My crimes... More

Prologue/introduction/warnings.
///1///
///2///
///Back!!///
///3///
///4///
///5///
///7///
///8///
///Special chapter///

///6///

274 14 8
By lightingscream

"I accept that we are no longer lovers~

So, it's accepted that there is no more love.

Still, don't make eye contact, there's no saying about heart."

San blink his eyes and looks around as a sweet girl voice with guitar playing in background.

"If you ever meet in way, stop for at least a handshake.

And if you had someone with you, just smile from afar."

San sits up with a frown and found he's in a very beautiful small room and the sound was coming probably from the living room where he could see a figure wearing a white shirt whose sleeve was falling off their's one shoulder showing the black strap of their undershirt.

And brown hairs tied in a high ponytail.

And probably that figure was playing guitar also but San head was pounding so hard that he couldn't focus.

But what he did notice, were the words the figure was singing. They were just.......perfect.

"But, the smile should be of satisfied.

Don't talk with your eyes...

I accept that we are no longer lovers~~~

So, it's accepted that there is no more love, left...."

"Argh...." San falls on ground as the bed was much higher then he expected.

(The room he's in right now.)

The song and guitar voice suddenly stop making San looks up to find.

To find, a really beautiful girl.

Probably the one playing and singing the guitar.

She was a very beautiful girl but what captivate San was her eyes..

"Oh, your up." Her voice brought San out of his trace who stand ups immediately and looks away in embarrament.

"I-umh.. sorry about.." San looks at the..mhm... Gamma? In front of him and felt himself lost in those eyes again.

But not lost as in, in love. But in something else

And he was afraid of knowing what the feeling was himself.

"Do you live alone?" San ask as he took at the look around himself once more not even noticing how akward the sentence came out unconsciouly and clearly seems like he had just flirted which he didn't.

The unknown girl in front of him laugh out loud and San couldn't help but admire her laugh and look at her bare white feet on ground with short Jen girl pants and black undershirt with straps and above a very loose crop top whom soft sleeve of right side was staying on the beautiful silky slender bicep.

And those bracelets and not to forget those silky brown hairs tied in a high pony.

"Seriously? Your asking me that? After waking up after mhm... 12 hours?"

San looks at the girl with wide eyes.

"12 hours!? You got to be kidding me!??"

"Nope!"

San sigh and his shoulders slump down.

"Hey, don't be upset. You must be hungry. Come on, I would make you something for you to eat."

San nods not having any other choice follows the still unknown girl outside of the small beautiful room into a more beautiful decorated living room with a large window and a brown guitar leaning besides the single sitter.

(The living room.)

(Guitar)

San was truly amazed by the small apartment yet so beautiful decorative and most of all, feels like home which San didn't have even after having almost a WHOLE ASS MANSION.

He was brought out of his trace by the girl voice. He looks at the girl who was at the small open kitchen opening the small fridge and taking out the things she need without a care in the world,. She definitely wasn't talking to him like he was THE ALPHA.

Like she didn't even recognize him and even if she did. Her way of being informal makes San comfortable truly. Maybe Because after almost year someone finally is talking to him. The real him not THE ALPHA.

"So, probably, you totally didn't remember last night, mhm? Considering your state." He watched as the girl shrug playfully and closed the fridge door, taking out her pan and placing it on the burner and turning it on.

She glance back at San while eating a piece of carrot.

"You can sit on the couch if you want."

San nods and sits on the single sitter.

"So,... Why not we start from introduction s huh?" The girl suggested and San nods looking on his hands interwine in his lap like a gentleman.

"So,..uh??" The girl started while breaking the egg and pouring it on the now hot pan. San cough and looks at the girl with a small akward smile.

"Are you new here? You don't look from here."

"Ahh.. yh. I just recently got here. Last night was my first day." San nods and looks down again then it suddenly hit him.

"Wooyoung?"

He looks up with a frown and looks around in hope of finding the omega.

"Whoever this 'wooyoung' is. They are not here. Trust me. You call me that last night before passing out." Now, to say San was so embarrassed and shocked might be understandable.

"What? I call you, wooyoung?" The girl nods not looking at San while sneaking another carrot in her mouth.

"Yup. Coffee or tea?" She looks back at San with one hand holding a coffee mug and other hand a tea cup.

"Anything would be great." San answers not looking up at her but everywhere else.

The girl nods and turns back to her work.

"All things aside. My name is Kim Y(our)/N(ame)" she smiled and glance at San who smiled back at her. 

"My name is..." San stops and takes a deep breath.

'should I tell her real name of mine?' he ask shiber.

'why are you asking me that?'

'I-..' San glance at the girl who had her back at him.

'She's really nice and I don't want her to be formal with me also. I don't know why.'

'Depend on you.'

The girl placed the cooked eggs and three bread slices on a plate and grab a mug of coffee and walked to San, placing the tray and a mug of coffee in front of San on table besides her books.

And makes her way back to pick her mug of coffee.

"You know, I am not a serial killer or whatever. You can tell me your name." The girl, San know as Y/N laughs making San brokes into a smile after years.

He nods slowly.

"Right. Sorry. My name is... Ronald.

_________

Surprised!!!

Y/N Welcome!

Well, tbh. This character wasn't first in my mind but I thought. Why not add it?

Anyways...

What do you guys think?

Quick quiz:

What will happen now?

Will San try once again to like Y/N also?

Or is Y/N has another role to do?

Or... Why exactly, San lied to
Y/N about his name?

Will wooyoung see them together?

Remember to comment, cause. You guys comment are my fuel!!

Vote and share!

Hope you have fun!

Until next time!

And yes, the songs lines were of my own!

'Targetauthor!'

1180 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 2.8K 42
(COMPLETED) Twilight is an elite club at the most prestigious university in South Korea. Students that graduate as alumni of the club all wind up get...
201K 9.8K 25
Summary: • Wooyoung is a sweet, innocent boy who has something that no one else has, but he doesn't know about it yet. And San is a psychopath with a...
12.9K 556 39
Completed story. Well right now I am actually editing somethings. Some major changes, but I can assure you that the main plot will remain same. So...
1.2M 65.8K 55
A one night stand that changes everything. Kim Seokjin has just finished his degree to become a high school teacher. Hes struggled constantly to make...