The Titans

Av _mitch_writes

Born from nothing, Autumn was given everything by her adoptive mother when she was just a baby. When her pict... Mer

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - the final chapter
Author's note

Chapter 15

3 0 0
Av _mitch_writes

I spent the next week planning the mating ceremony. I picked the food, the décor, the music and so much more. It was a task I had zero skills to undertake but I picked up a book and began the work.

Invitations had been sent out to respected packs inviting all to attend. Very few packs knew about the sanctuary and only a handful of people in those packs knew of it. Everyone in the town was of course invited as long as they were older than 18. People who were mated could come if they wished and many had replied saying they were in attendance.

Food would come as a buffet, filled with fruits, sweet treats, and hot snacks before the moon reached its highest point. Many would already know their mates were in the room but were expected to wait until the time before uniting with them. I was using fans to mix up the scents in the hope of keeping the night a little more magical for everyone.

Flags and ribbons of all colours would decorate every table, chair, and the walls. Every door was to be opened allowing the biggest flow of people in and out of rooms.

The heavy planning had meant I hadn't seen anyone for about a week until it came to my dress fitting with a grumpy and pregnant Ruby. Wolf pregnancies were a lot quicker, and she was already halfway through. It would be only another two weeks before she would give birth. It meant she couldn't wear the dress she wanted to.

"I look fat, A." I laughed as she grumbled to the poor woman trying to pin the dress around her. It was a long light blue ball gown and she looked beautiful.

"You are growing a baby inside of you, R. I promise you will look more amazing than anyone in that hall. And the only person who matters will think the same." She grumbled again before turning to face me.

I watched as the face turned into a smirk and knew something had come into her mind.

"Well, I have been wondering myself about why you're throwing this party in the first place. I think it has something to do with a certain hulky soldier."

I blushed thinking about him and tried to hide it. "I don't know what you mean?" I tried to be slick, but Ruby knew me better than anyone.

"You are a terrible liar and you always have been. So, is there anything you're keeping from me?"

"It's nothing." Ruby came and sat beside me. Her face lit up and I could tell she wanted every detail.

"We kissed." She squealed. "But it was one tiny kiss, and I haven't seen him in a week."

"Describe every detail. Please." I laughed and explained every moment of it. She stayed silent nodding and began to grin.

"So, you like him then?" I smiled and blushed thinking about how much he consumed my thoughts in a way that had never happened before.

"I don't know. He is intriguing definitely. I guess I would have to spend more time with him."

"You know Matt has picked a plot of land to build our house. We're staying here, A."

"Really?" My face lit up and I walked over to her, careful to embrace her avoiding the pins.

"I know you're going to stay. I've never seen you anywhere so comfortable before. It suits you." I smiled and we chatted about what colours she was going to paint the nursery.

I then tried on my dress. It was also light blue, with a cowl top and fitted to my curves. It stopped just above my knees. I gave Ruby a little spin and she clapped and whistled. I laughed and jokingly asked her to stop.

We both turned as a cough brought our attention. Stood in a completely black suit was Poseidon, standing next to his father. I watched as his eyes looked intently at every part of me. I hadn't seen him since the cave and his presence brought that moment back.

"Poseidon, let's go." His father called after him as he stood outside the building.

"Don't worry, you can have your chance at her tomorrow night. You can have every slice of her cake if you want."

I blushed profusely and lightly hit Ruby, "Shut up!"

He laughed looking down before licking his lip and leaving the store. Once the door shut, Ruby burst out laughing.

"You are the worst friend ever." I walked away into a changing room to take off the dress.

"Or am I the best friend ever?" She didn't stop laughing, even after we left the store.

We walked past Matt in the corridor who looked at his hysterical mate with confusion.

"Should I ask?" I shook my head and walked into my room, putting my dress into the wardrobe, and lying on the bed. I screamed into the pillow wishing I could zip Ruby's mouth together.

A knock on the patio door startled me greatly. I stood up and looked to see Poseidon standing there. Unlocking it, he was immediately attacked by Nightingale, with absolute love. She licked his face and his hands. He gave her attention until she walked to the door and left.

"I am sorry about what Ruby said. She has never been good at holding her tongue."

He chuckled darkly and it made my body shiver, "She's not wrong though. I can't wait until I get to taste every single slice of you." He moved quickly toward me, and I fell onto the bed. He hovered over me, pressing his groin into me. I bit my lip stopping any noises from leaving my mouth.

"Tomorrow night, I'll have you screaming my name." I shut my eyes as he began kissing down my neck, sucking slowly on each part making me squirm under him. Just as I went to reach out for him, he was gone. I sat up and watched as he shut the patio door and jumped down the side.

I flopped back on the bed and breathed out, wondering what was happening to me.

A pounding noise startled me causing me to fall off the bed. Ruby was quick to enter my room and walked right past me on the floor to the bathroom to turn on the shower.

"Get up, Autumn. We have six hours to get ready and you are behind schedule." I groaned and pulled myself off the floor. She smacked a piece of paper into my hand and disappeared out of the room.

I looked at the paper to see that it was a list of things I would need to do. The first thing was to take a shower. I laughed and ticked it off before jumping inside and washing quickly.

I dried my hair quickly with a towel before tying it up and slipping into a plain dress. The next thing on the list was breakfast. I walked down the stairs with Nightingale close behind me into the kitchen. Matt and Ruby were sat eating but she had hardly touched the toast that sat in front of her.

"You okay, Ruby?" I asked her as I picked up some toast from the pile. I buttered it whilst she answered.

"Everything makes me sick. This little pup loves kicking my stomach." I sat beside her and rubbed her arm gently whilst I ate. She didn't have another bite.

"How's the house coming?" She explained how they had begun building it now someone had offered to help. The colours were picked, and furniture was being made. I was excited for them both.

Walking our separate ways, I walked into the hall to double-check on the décor. Everything was in order and the tables were being laid for the meal. I spoke to the head chef who assured me everything was going to be perfect. I prayed everything would go to plan.

The air purifiers were working overtime to keep the scents out of the room. It was an impressive thing to block the senses to stop mates from sensing one another but people had told me they wanted the magic of waiting for the moon.

I made my way slowly back up to my room and began to get ready. I started with my hair curling it ever so slightly. Beach waves suited my face shape. Ruby joined me shortly after that and helped apply my makeup including the two lines of blue on my cheek. We then slipped on our dresses and shoes before I brushed Nightingale's fur.

Matt picked us up from my room and we walked down to the hall. Of course, being the host, I had to be the first person to arrive. Ruby and Matt walked through the hall and found a table close to the front.

I organized the first few guests who came in until the party was in full flow. Guests from different packs had arrived wanting to meet their mates as well as many similar ages to me.

Eventually, I joined the groups gathering and drinking. Some were swaying to the music, and I had many compliments thrown at me. I smiled and thanked them for coming before a presence took a hold of the room.

I turned as conversations ended to meet the eyes of two men dressed in all black. It was easy to recognize them as father and son. They approached me and bowed their heads. It wasn't long before I noticed the small light blue pocket square in Poseidon's pocket.

Smiling I looked down before meeting his eyeline again.

"This is a beautiful and unexpected party, Autumn." Poseidon's father spoke kissing my hand.

"Well, tradition is a thing of beauty. Sorry I didn't catch your name."

"Eros. I am sure you know of my son, Poseidon." He replied dryly.

"Yes, we have met. I'm sure it's been said how charming your son can be." I watched as Eros sucked his teeth before walking away.

Poseidon kissed my hand, leaving his lips to linger a little longer than he should.

"You rub him the wrong way, Autumn. You know that. I like it." I smirked a little, before fixing his pocket square.

"I'm sure this little bit of colour was enough to rattle him." He nodded slowly.

He stepped away from me, excusing himself and I watched as he began socializing with others. I turned back and walked up to the stage where the microphone was set up.

"Welcome, everyone." The conversation died down and people began to take their seats.

"I would like to start by thanking everyone for being so welcoming to me and my friends: Ruby and Matt. We really have begun to view this place like home.

I decided after some reading and rediscovery that a traditional party such as this would be the perfect way to integrate with everyone here, as well as some guests. I mean who doesn't enjoy a party?" Some people cheered and laughed.

"Let's enjoy the night and I hope everyone meets their mate. Now for the food. Please serve yourself and let's party!"

I stepped down as table after table was told to get their food. A slower system helped with the congestion of the line. As I joined my table, I noticed a gap between mine and Ruby's seat that wasn't there before.

I sat down and asked her if we were expecting anyone else. She just smirked and whispered, "Who do you think is helping with my house? This is payment."

We got our food and sat down enjoying the company of a few pack alphas as well as Iris. She spoke with such strength and passion it was so obvious why she was the leader of the sanctuary.

It wasn't long before the seat next to me was taken. I watched as he approached and smirked when he saw I noticed him. It was hard to ignore him when he commanded the room in such a manner.

When I looked at Ruby, she wouldn't even make eye contact with me and just stared off into space. I sighed but straightened my posture and fixed my dress before Poseidon pulled out the chair next to me.

"Miss me, titan?" he smirked sitting down. I ignored him and continued conversing with an alpha sitting on the other side of me.

We spoke about his people and how many years it had been since he saw a titan. It didn't take long until Poseidon wanted my attention. I felt his hand slide onto my thigh and under my dress. I sucked in a breath before trying to carry on with my conversation.

His hand slowly moved further up until it was rested on the edge of my underwear. His fingers slipped around the edge and began to pull them down. I shuffled in my seat, coughing as the pressure rose in my core.

"Are you alright, Autumn?" The man asked, and I nodded, turning to glare at Poseidon who was deep in conversation with others on the table.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just something in my throat. Would you excuse me?" I stood up from the table, walking quickly, almost running, to the closest bathroom knowing I wasn't wearing any underwear.

I slammed shut the door of the cubicle and began breathing again. I tried to steady my heart, but it was deep in my throat.

I sat down on the toilet with my head in my hands. A gentle knock on the door made me look up and see my underwear on the floor. Picking them up, I pulled them on quickly.

Unlocking the door, Poseidon was leaned against the sinks.

"Did I go too far?" I glared at him and washed my hands. He came up behind me pressing himself against my back. As he began kissing my neck, I felt my body shake but tried not to let it show.

I pushed him off and dried my hands on the towel before throwing them in the bin.

Turning, I walked straight towards him catching him by surprise. He stood up tall as I pressed myself up against him. I ground myself gently into him causing him to fall onto the sink. I kissed his neck and ran my hands down his chest until I reached his trousers. I palmed his groin causing him to breathe out. I watched as he moved a hand to undo his belt and I immediately pulled myself away, straightening my dress, and headed for the door.

"I'll see you back at the table." I smirked at him before leaving the bathroom for the hall.

I sat myself down and took a long sip of water. Ruby gave me a look and I blushed before engaging in the conversation once again.

It was a good ten minutes before Poseidon joined us again and I couldn't stop the smile on my face. He squeezed my thigh gently before continuing to talk with the table.

Time passed by and soon mated wolves began to leave. My hands were a little shaky, but I closed my eyes and breathed. Poseidon smiled and left the table to join his friends. I followed the crowd into the hall and waited in the queue for my blindfold. I picked up my colour and tied it around my eyes. I was led inside and positioned by a wall.

Time seemed to stand still as the countdown began. Outside the room, I could hear the cheers. Soon the filters were turned off and the room was lit up by the moonlight.

3...2...1

AN: vote and comment.

What is going to happen next?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

127K 2.9K 27
this is my first story so bare with me. Emma gave birth to two babies when she was in prison a beautiful boy named Henry and a Gorgeous girl who she...
440K 10.4K 35
Every fifty years a girl from her village is chosen to be the mate of a werewolf. Myah goes to her friend's house during "The Night Of The Chose...
1.9K 57 8
After a freak accident leaves the world without adults, unlikely teenagers must band together to bring everyone back. But what happens when a demone...
6K 144 12
Final Series 💐 As life goes on, changes will take place whether we like it or not. Some will be good, some will not. It's up to you on how you would...