Luna II(A BTS Soulmate AU)

By JiminBeJammin

Vacation is over and the largest group of soulmates in the world is back in Seoul and back to work-this time... More

1
2
πŸ”₯3πŸ”₯
4
πŸ”₯5πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯6πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯7πŸ”₯
8
πŸ”₯9πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯10πŸ”₯
11
12
13
πŸ”₯14πŸ”₯
15
16
πŸ”₯17πŸ”₯
18
19
πŸ”₯20πŸ”₯
21
πŸ”₯22πŸ”₯
23
24
πŸ”₯25πŸ”₯
26
27
πŸ”₯28πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯29πŸ”₯
30
31
πŸ”₯32πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯33πŸ”₯
34
35
🚨New Story Alert🚨
πŸ”₯36πŸ”₯
37
38
πŸ”₯39πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯40πŸ”₯
41
42
πŸ”₯43πŸ”₯
45
46
47
48
πŸ”₯49πŸ”₯
50
πŸ”₯51πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯52πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯53πŸ”₯
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

πŸ”₯44πŸ”₯

8.3K 275 73
By JiminBeJammin

*Long smut ahead. Storyline will in the next chapter.

Luna takes a deep breath and exhales slowly, trying to focus on the road. Joon's hand on her thigh, the lust rolling off him in waves, and his tone of voice as he read her message after message from their soulmates made it hard to breathe normally, let alone focus.

"Jimin says that Hobi and Tae are rubbing each other's cocks right now. Can't you just imagine that visual, oh the moans those two would let out..." Joon trails off, sighing and shaking his head.

"I know right. Fuck, my panties are going to be drenched by the time we get there," she groans, biting into her bottom lip hard.

"Not a bad thing considering what they have planned for you," he grins over at her.

"Planned? Who? What do they have planned for me?" she asks, the frantic edge in her tone making him chuckle.

"I think it's better left a surprise. Just know that you'll fully enjoy it," he chuckles, making her groan and shift in her seat, her foot pressing the petal a little harder.

Joon continued reading the messages coming to the group chat—play by plays of the foreplay their soulmates were engaging in as they waited impatiently for them to join.

"I will tell you this though since Jimin insists. He says he won't be satisfied until you're screaming in ecstasy tonight and he'll do whatever it takes to make it happen," Joon smirks, wiggling his brows at her as she stops at a stoplight not too far from home.

"I'm sure he'll be very satisfied tonight then," she says, excitement and anticipation building in her chest.

"I'm sure all of us will be. It's always a pleasure to hear you scream love," Joon flirts, making her giggle.

"Jimin says he texted that with Yoongi's cock in his mouth by the way," he says, making her laugh.

"Leave it to him to be proud enough to slip that in there," she giggles, shaking her head fondly.

Joon was quiet for the rest of the short ride, one of his hands fisting the hem of his shorts. She could see the tent he was pitching in her peripheral, the lust they were both feeling making the air thick.

Luna couldn't get her seatbelt off fast enough when they arrived, she and Joon practically darted out of the car, their belongings long forgotten in the trunk of her car.

They were met at the door by an enthusiastic Jimin, who pulled Luna inside by her hand and Joon inside by the front of his shirt.

"Finally! We couldn't get the party started without our guests of honor," he grins, planting a toe curling kiss on Luna's lips as soon as the door had closed.

While kissing her, his right hand was rubbing Joon's cock, gripping it through his shorts.

"Sheesh Jimin, let them cross the threshold baby," Jin teases.

His eyes held a playful, but predatory glint as he walks towards them, his thumb swiping across his bottom lip. God, he was sex on legs right now dressed in nothing but a thin pair of pajama pants that left nothing to the imagination. Sometimes seeing Jin's body felt like the very first time since he was the one who wore the most clothes at any given time, opting for cute, comfy pjs most of the time.

"You know how impatient I am hyung, especially in this state," Jimin replies, making Luna giggle.

What he was referring to was the fact that he'd been drinking and from what she could tell, they all had been. She could taste the peach soju on his lips.

"Can't blame you this time Chim. These two...you looked delicious on that red carpet tonight," Jin says.

The TV in the background was still on E news so she knew they'd watched the live red carpet event.

"Delicious huh?" Joon smirks, his hands in his pocket as he locks eyes with Jin.

"Downright fuckable," Jin counters, eyes locked with Joon's while he bends down to kiss Luna.

Luna melted against his lips and tongue, strawberry soju coating them. Jimin watched the interaction with his bottom lip held between his teeth, the sight making him even harder than before. To occupy himself, he trails kisses along the side of her neck, making her breath hitch.

When Jin pulls back, he smirks down at Luna before grabbing Joon by the front of his shirt and walking towards the living room.

"You two have some catching up to do," he says.

"Mhmm, I've been drinking and I've cum twice already baby," Jimin says, wiggling his brows at her.

She knew exactly what that meant. It meant an extra long, extra nasty fucking from him. The man was already like the energizer bunny as it was, but when he drank he could last much, much longer—especially after he'd already cum a couple times.

"I can't wait," she practically moans as she feels her panties stick to her with every step.

She could see they'd made great use of her modular sectional sofa, rearranging the pieces so it was just one huge couch bed with blankets everywhere. The tables in her living room had been moved along the edges of the couch, various items laid on top—snacks, soju, water, and lube being amongst those things.

JK's moans were the first to hit her ears seeing as he and Hobi were closest to the entrance of the living room. He was sitting backwards on Hobi's lap, his legs on the outside of Hobi's. He was naked and Hobi had one hand around his throat and the other wrapped around his cock, jerking him slowly.

"Don't be rude JK. Greet your Noona and hyung," Hobi teases, nipping his ear.

"Hi Noona, h-hyung," he manages, stumbling over the last part as Hobi's grip tightened on his cock.

"Hi baby," she replies, her gaze sweeping over his body.

She could see his abs contracting underneath his skin and the slight tremor of his body, indicating that he was super close or had been being edged. Knowing Hobi, it was probably the latter.

Behind them, Tae had a mouthful of Yoongi's cock and Yoongi's hand was buried in his hair, gripping it tight. He was speaking lowly, but she couldn't hear what he was saying over the sound of JK's moans starting up again. He looked up at them and smirked, his chest heaving as Tae started to suck him harder.

"Welcome home," he grits out and Luna thought she'd just melt in a puddle of her own arousal.

"Come on Noona. I can feel how horny you are and I'm trying not to jump you so here," Jimin says, pushing her down gently at the edge of the couch.

He opened a bottle of plum flavored soju and passes it to her. She took a big gulp as Jimin took off her Converse and socks. She stood again so he could pull her pants and panties down her legs, stopping to smirk up at her when he sees the wet spot. As soon as she sits back down, Tae crawls his way over to her and pulls her into a kiss, pushing some of Yoongi's cum into her mouth. She moans as she takes what's given to her, not minding the salty taste. She takes another big gulp of soju when he pulls back and slides his hands underneath her shirt, unclipping her bra underneath it. Jimin trails butterfly kisses along her inner thighs, whispering little nothings against her skin as he got closer to her pussy. It had been too long since he tasted her. One arm at a time, she helps Tae pull off her cropped top and bra, leaving her completely nude. He grips one of her breasts in his hand as he kisses the spot right below her ear.

"You smell so good love," he whispers, making his hips jut forward.

Jimin chooses that moment to bury his tongue in her folds, moving in slow, languid movements as if he was savoring it all.

"Mmfuck," she moans, one hand gripping her soju tight and the other threading into his hair.

Yoongi makes his way over, his hand snaking around her to grip her other breast in his hand, his erection resting against her back.

"Does it feel good kitten?" he asks, giving her nipple a pinch.

"Fuck, yes, so good," she moans out, her grip in Jimin's hair tightening as she pulls him against her more.

He starts to lap at her with more vigor, the sound of his tongue slipping between her folds loud in her ears.

"Fuck, you're going to have to share Jimin-ah," Yoongi says, climbing off the couch.

Jimin pulls back with a grin, the bottom half of his face glistening with her arousal.

"Might want to grab a snorkel hyung. I almost drowned," he teases, making her giggle.

"Good thing I'm an experienced diver. Bend over kitten," Yoongi says, attempting to grab the soju from her hand.

"Hold on," she says, holding up a finger as she chugged the rest of the bottle.

Something told her she'd need it all.

She passed the empty bottle to him with a sly smile, her fingers and toes starting to tingle from the rush of chugging such strong alcohol. Doing what he asks, she bends over, supporting herself on her hands and knees. Tae sits in front of her, pulling her in for another kiss as Jimin and Yoongi situate themselves behind her.
She moans in his mouth when she feels someone's tongue prodding at her dripping hole, the other focusing on her clit. Her hands grip the blanket underneath her as they get into a rhythm that made her toes curl.

"So fucking wet kitten," Yoongi groans, dipping two fingers into her and pulling them out, his fingers coated in her slick.

He slides his fingers in his mouth, sucking them clean before putting them back inside. Already knowing what they'd planned for her, he focuses on prepping her for what was to come. He spits on her asshole and rubs it in with his tongue, making her jerk at the sudden sensation. He flicks his tongue against it, applying pressure to the sensitive ring of muscles that made her shake underneath them, Jimin's tongue on her clit and his fingers inside her about to push her over the edge as it was. As soon as he felt her pulsing around his fingers, he pulled them out and dragged them up to her asshole, her slick and his spit serving as lube as he pushed those two fingers inside it.

"Ah, shit," she exclaims, her orgasm hitting her hard.

Jimin climbed onto the couch, allowing Tae to pull him into a kiss.

"You taste so good with peach soju Noona," he moans, licking every trace of her from Jimin's lips.

Still reeling from her orgasm with Yoongi's fingers deep in her ass, she couldn't even respond. All she could feel was her pussy squeezing around nothing and the fullness of the third finger he'd just added to her ass—the filthy words of praise he said to her sounding far away as she rode the wave of euphoria as long as possible.

Joon's loud moans pulled her out of her state and the sight of him on Jin's lap just like JK had been on Hobi's was enough to bring her right back to reality. JK was behind Jin, sucking and nipping at his neck and Hobi was on his knees in front of them, his fingers buried deep in Joon's ass.

Luna groaned at the sight. She'd been wanting to see Joon and Jin in action for a while now, especially after she saw how submissive Joon could be. Hobi and JK were just the cherries on top—that foursome is what wet dreams are made of.

"You ready to get this tight, little ass of yours fucked kitten?" Yoongi asks through gritted teeth, his hand slapping against her ass with ever thrust of his fingers.

"Yes! Please, I need you inside me," she groans, pushing her ass back against his hand.

"Just me? Or would you like Jimin-ah and Tae inside you too? Think you can take all three of us baby?" he asks, his voice dripping with lust.

In her own lusty haze, she nods frantically, loving the idea. She'd had two inside her at once. Why not try three?

"I'm willing to try," she says, a whimper escaping her lips when he removes his fingers, making her feel empty.

"Lay down Taehyung-ah. Right here," Yoongi instructs and Tae lies on his back on the edge of the couch, his feet on the floor.

They watch as he lubes his cock generously and puts it back on the table he got it from. Once again, she's surprised with how strong Yoongi is when he turns her around and picks her up, lowering her onto Tae's cock, who has his hand wrapped around the base to keep it steady. She lets out a gasp as she's filled to the brim with him, the stretch more pleasurable than painful thanks to Yoongi's prep work. She lays back against Tae's chest, her feet resting on the couch on either side of him and Yoongi straddles Tae's legs, gripping her thighs and pushing into her pussy with no resistance.

"Come on Jimin-ah. I think she's wet enough, but play with her clit anyways," Yoongi instructs, strain in his voice as he wills himself not to move inside her.

Jimin mounts them, practically squatting over them as grabs the base of his cock and angles it down on top of Yoongi's. Luna gasps as she feels his tip stretching her further, not painful yet but enough to make her breath hitch.

"Relax baby, I'll take it slow," he assures, stopping his movements and swiping his thumb across her clit softly.

"You're doing so well Noona, so fucking warm and tight around my cock. I can't help but imagine you cumming on our cocks, your holes dripping with our cum," Tae whispers, making her eyes roll back.

She moans out when Tae starts to play with her nipples and Jimin's thumb moves a little faster.

"Shit, move Jimin. Fuck me," she whimpers, her hands gripping onto Tae's forearms as he continues his assault on her nipples.

Jimin pushes another inch in, testing for resistance, a smirk forming on his face when he's met with very little. He continues pushing himself in slowly until his hips meet hers. He couldn't help but moan out when Yoongi starts thrusting slowly behind him. They establish a rhythm quickly. When Yoongi thrusts forward, he pulls back. Tae doesn't have to do much work with Yoongi's cock rubbing against his so close it feels like they're all in the same hole, but he circles his hips slowly anyways, wanting this to be as pleasurable as possible for Luna.

"Oh baby, you feel so good," Jimin praises, leaning down to kiss her lips.

She wraps her arms around him, kissing him back until she could no longer focus on his lips—the intense and pleasurable fullness robbing her of her ability to think. Jimin felt the same, especially when Yoongi spit on his asshole and slipped this thumb inside, pushing it inside him harder every time he thrust himself into Luna.

Tae sucks on one side of Luna's neck and Jimin focuses on the other side, their moans hitting her ears and making her feel like she was going to explode at any second. She could still feel Yoongi's grip, his thumb pressing into her inner thigh as he used his grip to pull her body down against theirs. He was the puppet master pulling the strings in this scenario, setting the pace for everyone; and he was about to kick it up a notch. He leans forward, placing kisses along Jimin's spine as he pressed down with his thumb until he found his prostate. Relentlessly, he rubs it over and over again, making Jimin's hips jerk involuntary, earning a loud moan from Luna. It wasn't long before Jimin was cumming, his warm load shooting deep inside Luna. Yoongi could feel it coating his cock, making his eyes roll back for a second.

"Keep going baby boy. I know you have it in you," Yoongi grunts, picking up the pace.

With Jimin's cum and her arousal, they could move even more freely now. He didn't mind the pace they were at before, but he knew this was what she needed to see stars. This was what would get her screaming and crying and squirting all over them for sure.

"Oh fuck hyung!" Jimin moans, the new pace making his body jolt and forcing his cock deeper inside Luna.

"Daddy please!" Luna screams, her nails digging into Jimin's back and Tae's forearm.

"That's what I like to hear," Yoongi smirks, reaching forward to grab Jimin's shoulder, using it for leverage as he thrusted harder and deeper inside her.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" Tae exclaims through clenched teeth, Luna's breasts still in his grips.

"Then fill her little asshole up," Yoongi says breathlessly, his voice bouncing with the force of his hips.

The moment she felt Tae's warm load filling her asshole, she clamped down on Jimin and Yoongi, her pussy throbbing as Tae repeatedly shoved his whole length inside her.

"I'm gonna fucking cum again!" Jimin growls, his hand finding it's way to her throat.

Tae whimpers in her ear, overstimulation settling in as Yoongi and Jimin pick up the pace, the thin barrier between them making him feel it as well.

"Right there! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Luna screams, her whole body tensing and releasing.

Jimin reaches between them to strum her clit as he and Yoongi pick up the pace, prolonging her orgasm and taking her to new heights. Her orgasm kept going, her walls squeezing them so hard they could barely move inside her anymore, trapped in the warm, velvety vice.

"Shit!" Yoongi screams out as he cums, his orgasm setting off Jimin's.

Luna's back arched off Tae's chest, her mouth open in a silent scream as they filled her to the brim, her cunt dripping with their cum already as they rode out their orgasms. Her body jerked involuntary as she squirted in strong bursts, covering them in her cum as well. Her whole body shook, tears of ecstasy streaming down her face as he body finally went limp, relaxing completely and allowing her to breathe normally again.

She felt thoroughly used and open when they pulled out, her once very full vagina now stretched open—the air hitting her soaked skin and making her shiver.

Holding her hips, Tae slowly slides himself out of her, turning them both on their sides where they could face the other two that had collapsed on the couch.

"You did so good kitten," Yoongi breathes, reaching across Jimin to lovingly caress the side of her face.

Feeling like literal jello, she just lifts the corner of her lips into a smile and closes her eyes, listening to the sounds in the room. Just next to them, their other soulmates had formed quite the chain—Jin fucking Joon, who was fucking Hobi, who was fucking JK with his hand wrapped around the maknae's cock. Judging by the sounds, they were all on the edge—their voices entangling together as their highs approached. Luna opens her eyes just in time to see the chain reaction, Jin cumming deep in Joon's ass and Joon passing along the favor to Hobi, who passed it along to JK. They all bucked their hips, shoving themselves in as deep as they could go until they were spent. Luna wasn't sure if it was the bond of if they all had learned each other's bodies so well that they could time their orgasms, but it felt like pure magic when they'd all cum in succession like that.

An alarm from one of their phones goes off and JK reaches over to silence it.

"Congrats on your mixtape," they all say, each calling her their variations of her nickname.

"If this is gonna happen every time I drop something, I'll get started on the next one as soon as my legs start working again," she says, making them laugh.

"Come on Noona. We have a date with the hot tub outside after we shower," JK says, scooping her off the couch.

Their night ended with snacks, more soju, and a long soak in the hot tub while her mixtape played in the background.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 5K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
326K 10K 31
Everybody has a soulmate - that one person that is meant for you. Problem is, you don't know who your soulmate is until after you touch for the first...
1.8M 54.9K 108
Song Kitana is a famous model, music producer, and former girl group member. Her fans call her Luna because of her unique soulmate mark: the 7 phases...
312K 8.7K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...