Finding Home || bxb

By flawed-pariah

【INCLUDES MATURE SCENES, READ AT OWN RISK】 'There is always some madness in love. But there is also some reas... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 (18+)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25 (18+)
26
27
28
29 (18+)
30
31
32
33 (18+)
34
35
36
37
39
40 (18+)
41
42 (18+)
43 (18+)
44
45
46
47 (18+)
48 (18+)
49
50
Other stories

38 (18+)

3.3K 96 50
By flawed-pariah

"Your hair is actually so long," Roman said. His observational skills were sure on point I thought sarcastically. "And so straight."

"Unlike me," I said snorting. We were in the shower together now. I had to basically do a spy mission to sneak him into the bathroom with me because people kept deciding to keep walking up and down the stairs onto the landing. I finally managed to get him in with me though.

After that, he was pretty adamant that I let him strip me. I agreed so long as he let me do the same for him. Undressing Roman was one of my favourite things. It was like peeling away the wrapping on a present at Christmas or on your birthday. And that's how I viewed Roman really, as a gift. Especially his body. Every sharp curve of his muscles and soft touch of his skin felt like an honour for me to have. Every time he showed himself to me, it felt like he was giving me a gift and I was the greedy receiver of said gift that lavished in it.

"Ha. Ha. You should be a comedian," Roman said.

"Would you come to my shows if I became one?" I asked. He was massaging my head with the shampoo now, working it through to make sure he left it nice and clean. I could get used to someone else doing this for me. I hated having to wash my hair.

"Only if I didn't feel like laughing that day," Roman said.

I poked him with my finger hard enough to push him back a little. "Oi!" His response was to kiss me on the lips like he hadn't just been mean. I thought I was the mean one in this relationship?

"Conditioner next?" he asked. He'd already let me wash his hair before we did mine, which was considerably easier because his hair was a lot shorter. My hair looked a lot shorter than it was when dry only because my curls shrunk it up.

"Yup," I said popping the 'p'. I let him rinse the shampoo out as I absentmindedly rubbed my hands all across his abs. And then when he started smoothing the conditioner along the lengths of my hair, I let my arms wrap around him and littered little kisses all across his shoulder.

"What now?" he asked.

"Have to let it sit in my hair for a bit. I usually like shave or just let the water run down my body."

"What do you shave?"

"Like my snail trail. I always shave that; I don't like it being there. And maybe my armpits if I wanna be smooth. And then, you know, down there 'n that."

"Do you want to shave today?" he asked looking down at my body. I liked that he asked if I wanted to and not needed to. Sometimes I worried that because he'd only been with girls before, who most probably shaved everything, that he wouldn't like any hair on me.

"Yeah, I haven't done it all week. I'd like it gone now. I feel awkward doing it with you watching me though," I admitted.

"What if I do it for you?"

"You wanna shave me?"

"Sure. Why not?"

This was... interesting. And it also felt strangely intimate, the idea of trusting him with a razor to get close to my skin and leave me smooth.

"Okay." I shrugged.

Roman was slow and gentle in the way he shaved me. He started with my armpits, spreading the shaving cream evenly, then staring closely as he pushed the razor against my skin so he didn't nick me. And when he got down on his knees to shave my crotch, I was already kind of hard from the way he hand fondled my balls to spread the shaving cream across there, and he was even more gentle with the razor than he had been before. When he turned me around to spread my cheeks and shave my hole, I felt almost shy. It felt strange that he would stare at these places on my body in a nonsexual way, as I had never really had anyone stare at my body like that, but it felt nice.

When he was done and got back to his feet, I was quick to kiss him. He deserved to feel good for taking care of me, didn't he? I wanted to make him feel good.

I let my hand trail down his body, my lips still attached to his in a slow and sensual kiss, tongue pressed against tongue. The water stopped spraying from the shower – I think he might have turned it off knowing we wouldn't need it for a little while – and I finally reached his member after my slow descent.

"Can I touch your hole too?" I asked pulling away.

"Don't I have to like, clean?..." he asked looking awkward. His hair was wet and sticking to his forehead and I thought he looked so cute. His neck tensed as he swallowed. Was he nervous?

"I won't put it inside. Well only a little bit, if I do, which will be okay," I replied.

"Why don't you wanna put it inside all the way?" he asked frowning.

"Babyyy, coz cleaning is a whole process, and I don't want you doing that while I'm in the shower with you. I wouldn't want you anywhere near me while I'm doing it either. I'll put it in properly another time if that's what you want?"

"Promise?" he asked making me chuckle.

"Of course. Promise."

"Should I shave? Like my bum."

"If you want to. I don't mind."

"Will you do it. I don't get how I'm meant to shave my own bum." He turned his head to try and look behind him at his ass and when he turned back to me, he had the most adorable looking confused face with his eyebrows all scrunched up and his lips in a pout.

"It's pretty awkward. I have to like squat usually. But I can do you, yeah."

"You can do me any day," Roman said handing me the razor and turning around as I got on my knees. I'd never really looked at his hole properly before so when I pulled his cheeks back and saw the pink flesh hidden inside, my member was definitely feeling the effects Roman's body had on me.

I offered Roman the same slow gentleness and used the same shaving cream he used on me. I applied some to my fingers and slowly lathered it between his crack and then used the razor to slowly get rid of his hair, pulling his one cheek back for easier access. It was actually just as intimate to shave someone as it was to be shaved by them. If Roman didn't know how to shave his bum himself, then I definitely didn't mind being the one to do it for him.

When I was done, I stood back up and put the razor away before I was kissing him again. He tucked my hair, which still sat flat and straight against my head, behind my ears, and kissed me back. My hand found its way back to his member where I started palming him. I could feel his semi become rock solid and only then did I take my other hand and place it on his bum. I wanted to make sure he was really turned on and in the mood as this was going to be a new experience for him and would probably feel more invasive than the other sexual experiences he's had.

He had one hand on my neck, the side that I was most comfortable with him touching, and his other hand on my shoulder which he soon moved to my back to pull us closer together.

"This okay?" I asked as I palmed his ass cheek now too.

"Yeah. Do more," he demanded without any force. "Please."

I kissed him again as I grabbed his member now in a fist and let my other hand wander to his crack. I ran my finger up and down his crack applying pressure so he could feel me against him properly. I heard him take in a huge breath as I did this until he had both arms wrapped around me and tucked his head into the crook of my neck. His breathing was heavy against my skin.

"That feel good?" I asked. He simply nodded.

I started to fist his cock faster until he was letting out soft groans. He was probably attempting to be as quiet as possible for fear of people hearing. I could hear though, and every sound made me grow all the more confident and the more turned on.

When he began moving his hips and thrusting into my hand slightly, I moved my finger to his hole, which had been rubbing up and down his crack the whole time much slower than my other hand. When my finger found his hole, I used my middle finger to run circles around his rim, applying pressure but not pushing inside.

"Fuck. Let me touch you too," Roman said.

I agreed and tensed up for a moment when he grabbed my cock and then melted against him. It felt so good to have him touch me again, and so good to touch him.

After circling his rim a few times, I started to push the tip of my finger in ever so slightly. I meant it when I said I wasn't putting it all inside. It still felt good to be inside him even a little though. I felt him gasp as I did so and his hand on my cock stopped moving as he processed what was happening. He was squeezing me tight but he was still as I put the tip of my finger in and out of him a little.

"Don't stop," I urged referring to his hand on my cock that was still squeezing and not moving.

When he started moving again, he worked me at a deadly pace. I tried my best to match his pace, but I was trying to be gentle on his bum, so it was hard to coordinate one of my hands to go slow while the other went fast. It didn't matter though. He seemed to love what I was doing because he was soon cumming on my leg with barely a whispered warning and the feel and sight of it made me cum on him to.

"So, it's actually three things. I either shave, just stand under the water, or make my boyfriend cum, while I let the conditioner sit in my hair," I said playfully when I finally caught my breath. Neither of us had moved our hands yet from where they rested on each other's bodies.

"I think I like that last option best," Roman responded chuckling. He moved his hand away now and turned the water back on to rinse my hair again.

"So, you want me to touch you there, yeah? You like it?" I asked. Arguably it was obvious with the way he had responded to my touches, but I just wanted to make sure I had some verbal confirmation.

"It was amazing. Not gonna lie, I've always wanted to be touched there but I never really asked so..."

"I'm glad," I said looking up at him. We smiled at each other, and he placed a kiss at my temple running his fingers through my hair to help get the conditioner out.

When we got out of the shower, Roman helped dry me even though I was completely capable of doing it myself. I put back on the pearl necklace he had gotten me, as I'd taken it off earlier so as to not get it wet, and then I showed him what products I used in my hair and how. It was so cute to see him watching me so attentively in the mirror as I applied leave in conditioner and curl creams and such.

"It's so much work," Roman said his mouth slightly ajar making him look amazed.

"I know. So annoying. I hate doing my hair, but I also hate how it looks when I don't do my hair."

"I love your hair. It's so beautiful. It's one of my favourite things about you," he said.

"And that very specific mole I have," I said.

"Oh, definitely." He gave me a kiss on my shoulder and put his hand on my hip from behind as he got closer to watch me do my hair. "I love that mole."

"Love, huh?" I teased fully intending it to be a joke but Roman's eyes widened like he was about to freak out.

"Yeah. The mole," was all he said. I didn't say anything further about it, but that was weird right? I didn't mean anything by it. We'd both said we were falling for each other, so I thought it would be easier to kind of talk about love if that's where we were headed.

"You two better not be fucking in there," we suddenly heard a voice coming from the other side of the bathroom door. "Hurry the fuck up. I've needed to take a shit for past 20 minutes! I'll go do it on your bed if you don't get out now."

"Bastard," I mumbled before wrapping the towel around my waist as Roman did the same. We grabbed our discarded old clothes before opening the door to a very angry looking Charlie.

"Sorry mate," Roman said apologetically.

"We didn't have sex," I added quickly. "He was just helping me with my hair."

"You and your bloody hair. Get out already. Or I mean it, I will go take a shit on your bed." Charlie didn't even give us a chance to get out before he was pushing past us. "Put some fucking clothes on."

I rolled my eyes and attempted to drag Roman back into my room until we heard a squeal from our left. It was Emily. For fuck's sake.

"Ahh, shit Ems. Sorry!" I said quickly while she tried to cover her eyes.

"I don't wanna see. Get away!" she almost shouted

"What the hell is going on up here?" Mike aked walking up the stairs because of course he would in this very mortifying moment. And of course, Carrie was right behind him.

"We were just having a shower!" I tried explaining as innocently as I could.

"Jesus kid, why are you two just standing there half naked. Get inside your room already," Mike said as soon as he saw the predicament that we were in.

"That's what we were trying to do!" I argued. I still don't know why I didn't take the opportunity to just do as he said. "I didn't mean for my whole family to show up." Did I just call them my family?

Carrie must have picked up on it because her shocked expression soon turned into a small smile. "Go get dressed, Alden," she urged. "And you too better have not had sex in there," she said a little more sternly.

"We didn't. Sorry Carrie," Roman responded before pushing me back inside my room.

Fuck my life.

~~~~~~~~~

What ya think? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 6.5K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
54.2K 3.1K 24
Profligacy ~Reckless extravagance or wastefulness in the use of resources. ~Licentious or dissolute behaviour. Growing up as the heir to one of th...
2.3K 403 16
{Complete, 14 Chapters & an Epilogue} How does it feel loving a person who has a serious mental problem? Due to a traumatic past, Lyle lost all his m...
271K 16.3K 47
5 years ago, I lost my best friend. All because he confessed his feelings for me and I over thought things. I was left on my own only to realize too...