My Chemical Romance ★ {h.s}

Von milflolaa

18+| Mature. Viewer Discretion is advised. ☆It's 2009, in New York, the city that never sleeps. Two people re... Mehr

✰warnings ✰
✰Prologue ✰
01 ✰ Asshole day?
02 ✰ Why are you in my room?
03 ✰ This feels like a fever dream?
04 ✰ Shh it's time for a nap?
05 ✰ smart girl?
06 ✰ Am I that forgettable?
07 ✰ What are your names?
08 ✰ My Chemical Romance?
010 ✰ No ice, No lemon?
011 ✰ Can I taste you, baby?*
012 ✰ Peek a boo! bitch?
013 ✰ Somewhere in these eyes, I'm on your side?
014 ✰ Wanna jump off with me?
015 ✰ Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble?
016 ✰ Babe, please?
017 ✰ Stomp your bitch ass.
018 ✰ What's the matter baby? You don't think I look pretty like this?

09 ✰ Have you ever done a body shot?

621 24 74
Von milflolaa

"She's been a crazy dita, disco diva and you wonder
Who's that chick? Who's that chick?
Too cold for you to keep her, too hot for you to leave herww
Who's that chick? Who's that chick?"

Song playing at the club ^^

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Harry Styles :

Mila.

Holy. Fucking. Hell.

This girl was everywhere.

It was partially my fault for following her around that day, I had my reasons though. I didn't care about her, not one bit.

Part of me felt guilty.

I knew what she was up to, the people she was involved with. Or about to be involved with, you could say I didn't want the same thing to happen to her.

"Baby, I just wanna dance
I don't really care
I just wanna dance
I don't really care care care (feel it in the air yeah)"

I hated being sober, sober me is disgusting. I needed to fix that.

The band stopped playing a while ago, they all went into a room backstage with Tate. To sit down for a while.

I watched Mila from far away, making drinks. There was a woman helping her, since she seemed to be clueless. The woman next her looked way older, probably in her 30s even 40s ?

I felt Angel's hands on my shoulder before he made his way to sit on the stool next to me. "Milf." He coughed, noticing me staring at the woman.

"Yeah." I replied, agreeing with him.

"She's kinda cute, eh?" He smirked through a mouth full of nicotine, waving at who I thought was the order woman. Until I realized he was talking about Mila.

Hell no.

He waved at her with no shame, causing her to look right at us. "Not at all." I mumbled looking away from her.

"Don't be an ass." He nudged my shoulder slightly.

"You seem to interested in any creature that has two legs and a pussy, so I'd go for it. She's all yours." I shook my head, rolling my eyes at him.

"Not me.Wrong bitch." He grumbled, knowing damn well I was correct.

"She's been a crazy dita, disco fever and you wonder
Who's that chick? Who's that chick?
Too cold for you to keep her, too hot for you to leave her"

"Should I bring miss long legs over there." He says, eyeing her.

"She's ugly."

"Are you drunk? Where is this coming from?"

"Fuck off I haven't had anything to drink tonight." I deadpanned at him.

Yet.

Disregarding everything I just said, Angel ignored me and whistled over to Mila, "Hey!"

She turned around once again, this time locking eyes with me. She looks flustered, I watch her as she plays with her fingers, unsure of what to do. She doesn't come over, instead she whispers something to the lady next to her. Her coming towards us instead.

"Awe man! Is it cause im only 5'10!" Angel complains next to me, taking a hit from his juul.

Knowing the reason to why she didn't come when Angel whistled at her was me and not him, made me shake my head trying to hold back a laugh.

The woman stops right in front of us, tilting her head slightly before she spoke, "is there anything that I can help you with?" A kind smile creeping on her features.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but im pretty sure we called to her instead." I spoke, pointing at Mila.

"She's a little busy-." She stops talking mid sentence when she notices me and Angel giving her a "we don't really care, just bring her over here" expression.

Angel and I hold back a giggle as the woman turns around, her back facing us, making her towards Mila. She tells her something that I couldn't quiet make out due to the loud music.

However, Mila's body language is very obvious when she let's out an irritated huff, her eyes glancing over to us. She slowly makes her way towards us, a confused look on her face.

Oh goody.

"Yeah?" She spoke quietly, approaching us.

Everything she did was small and simple, the steps she took when walking were small, her voice was always quiet. Everything she did, she did it cutely and shyly.

Which was fucking annoying.

"Hey?" Angel snorted with a laugh.

"Oh y-yeah, hi?"

"We're not gonna bite you, what's the name pretty girl?"

Her eyes glance between the two of us.I watch her eyes widen, probably collecting the dots. Angel doesn't know we've already met.

"Uh-uh, Mila." She spoke quietly.

Boring ass name.

"I love that name!" Angel exclaimed, a smirk appearing on his face.

Me when I fucking lie.

"It's Angel by the way, nice to meet you." He held out his hand, Mila took it, shaking it slowly.

Just act like I'm invisible why don't you.

Before she gets the chance to say anything back, Angel gives me a look, and I know damn well what that fucking look means.

No.Way. In. Hell.

"No-!" I spoke but I was caught off by Angel inviting her.

"We're having a party this weekend, you should totally come!"

One thing about Angel is that he's gonna invite whoever to one of our parties. It clearly didn't natter to him who it fucking was. Which is something that gets on my nerves.

"Uh I don't think-" She mumbled quietly but was caught off by Angels voice.

"Oh none sense! Give me your phone number, I'll text you the address."

After they've exchanged phone numbers, Mila started making a drink for Angel. I was gonna wait a while, can't make my order that easy, can I?

All sweaty from dancing, Tate comes into view, stumbling through the crowd, "woohooo!"

"Oh no.." Angel shakes his head, laughing uncontrollably.

We all know what happens when Tate is wasted.

Without Agknowledgeing any of us, Tate makes eye contact with Mila eyeing her from up and down.

"Anything I can get you?" Mila smiles, asking her politely.

"Two tequila shots!" She smiles back.

"Ultra sexual the night has got me love sprung
I won't stop until the sun is up oh, yeah
My heart is a dancer, beating like a disco drum
Oh, oh oh, ooh woah, oh oh"

Mila turns around, her eyes scanning a shelf full of clear shot glasses. She grabs two of them, and a bottle of expensive tequila from the top shelf.

Walking back to us, she starts pouring the tequila into the shot glasses.

"Wanna take one with me?" Tate asks with a slight smirk.

She won't.

To my surprise, Mila grins.

"I always come here, I've never see you around before!" Tate yells over the loud music, keeping her eyes on Mila as she finishes pouring, turning around to put the bottle back to it's original spot on the top shelf.

"It's my first day!"

"And you are...?"

"Mila."

"Tate."

Mila takes the two shots of expensive tequila in her hand, walking thru the small door that says " employees only", and making her way to stand next to us, to take the shot with Tate.

Tate was the one sitting closer to Mila, then Kai, then me.

Thank god for that.

Before Tate could take the tequila shot from the table, Mila interrupts her.

"Have you ever done a body shot?"

"Yes! Let's do it! Gimme gimme! Turn up the music!" Tate yelled over to the DJ, earning a nod from him as he turned it up.

And from there, it was madness.

"Lay back!" Tate exclaimed at Mila.

Mila nodded, laying back flat on her back, her back arching against the cold ceramic of the bar. Tate crawled up to her and straddled her waist in her pink mini skirt.

Tate was sat up straight on Mila's bare lap, as she leans over, grabbing one of the tequila shots. Mila smirked at Tate, earning one back. While kai was sitting next to me, admiring them in awe.

"Take this!" Tate hands over the shot, Mila nods in response, wrapping her dark red painted finger nails around the glass shot. While Tate grabs a lime and a pinch of salt.

She takes the lime, sliding up Mila's chest, going up to her collarbone.  She then takes the lime, placing it between Mila's plump lips.

Not that I was looking at her lips.

"Ready Mila?"

Mila hums in response, giving her full permission. She dips down to her chest, her tongue meeting the sour lime that had been squeezed onto her cleavage and licking it slowly.

She pulls back, grabbing the tequila shot Mila was still holding between her fingers. She brings it up, meeting her lips and tossing it back. Shutting her eyes as it meets her throat.

She puts the glass down, and bending down to grab the lime wedge from inbetween Mila's lips. She grabs it tightly between her teeth, allowing their lips to touch, slightly. The lime still resting between her lips, Tate sucks on it sudectively, before taking it completely into her mouth instead.

"That was fun!" Tate exlaimed, taking Mila's hand to help her get back up. Mila smiles at her, a dimple appearing into her cheeks.

I didn't notice she had them.

They don't suit her anyway.

"It was nice to meet you! I have to get back to work now!" Mila spoke to Tate.

"Yes! Go! Do you think we could hang out sometime, maybe get your number?!"

Mila looked hesitant, she looked between me and Tate a couple of times, before finally decided onto her answer. "I'd love that!"

Tate didn't have many girl friends, hell she only had Gabriella, who was never really around that often, not now at least. I knew she was desperate, but not that desperate. 

Mila was about to speak, but then Kai caught her off. "I have it! You go back to work! I'll give your number to Tate!"

"She's also coming to our party this weekend!" Kai exclaimed at Tate in excitement.

"Oh my god, oh my god! We could maybe shop for our outfits together! Or or! We could also have a sleepover the day before and get ready together!" Tate spoke, sounding too excited for hanging out with Mila.

Mila looked like she didn't know how to respond, I'd say she's a little shy?

So naturally Tate cut in, "I'll just text you! Go back to work now!"

Tate grabbed Kai's arm, interlocking arms with him before she looked into my direction, "We're gonna go hangout with the rest, are you coming lovely?!"

"No, I need a drink first." I mumbled before turning around, starring at Mila.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

Oh oh.

Need a friend like Tate.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...