My Indian love ❤

By kalpnaayein1295

This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ... More

Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter- 17
Chapter-18
Chapter -19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Author's note
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Author's note
Chapter33
Chapter- 34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
chapter-38
Chapter39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter -47
chapter 48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter_53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter -60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter- 65
New story announcement
A big Thank you
For all my lovely readers

Chapter-1 (Introduction)

7.7K 143 12
By kalpnaayein1295

Main characters:

Ian Knight
Country:America
Age : 23 years old
Height : 6feet
Colour : fair
Eye color: light blue
Hair colour : light brown
Physique: smart, handsome with a body of Greek God.
Hobbies: Music
Nature : Kind, respectful and a complete romantic always follow his heart.

Naina Sharma
Country: India
Age : 21
Height: 5" 2 feet
Color : fair
Eye color: dark brown
Hair colour : dark brown
Physique: slim, beautiful with long hair
Hobbies : dancing , reading and listening to music
Nature: caring, soft hearted and very practical in making decision

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ian's P. O. V.

Hi everyone my name is Ian the only son of business tycoon Alex Knight and social activist Sophie Knight. They both are such a wonderful human being that every time I see them I feel proud that they are my parents. And how can I forget to introduce you to my lovie dovie , my little bundle of joy, my sweet little sister Emma.

Everything in my life is perfect.
This is my last year of university after that I will join my dad in his business. I want to expand this business in other parts of the world.

But for now I want to sleep as it is already 11o'clock and I have to wake up early for college. It's been quite a while since I met all my friends and classmates. I am missing them so much. James and Tylor are my best friends. We are together since childhood. They are like my brothers whome I share everything my happiness my sorrows everything. Specially James. He knows everything about me. I love them so much but sometimes I feel jealous of them because they found their love, their girlfriends but I am still single and waiting for the girl who bring love and passion in my life. This is the only thing I wish for.

Thinking about all this I went to sleep and wished that this year God will fulfill all my wishes and fill this void in my life with someone's love.

A/N

Hello my dear readers. ........
If you are reading this thanks for giving this story a chance. This is the story of Ian, an American boy who was struggling to find the love of his life . He always wanted true love.This was the last year of his college. For a long time he was waiting for that special girl but he didn't know that finally this year all his dreams will come true. How and when............ Let's see this together...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 27.1K 54
A girl from India and a boy from the USA met and fell in love with each other on internet. They both imagine their future without meeting each other...
2.1M 102K 89
American Boy - Indian Girl After marriage love story He is an American. A renowned doctor working in New York. That ideal man every girl longs for. A...
266K 1.4K 7
This is a raw, unedited version of the story. he fully edited, better version of this book is now available on Kindle. https://www.amazon.com/Shriya...
278K 17.7K 67
"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love you and will never marry you. I have so m...