[On Hold] What If Luz bonded...

Oleh KaijuLord54

This is a fanfiction of how The Owl House would turn out if Luz Noceda had bonded with the Venom symbiote. Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Season 1 - Part 1
Season 1 - Part 2
Season 1 - Part 3
Season 1 - Part 4
Season 1 - Part 5
Season 1 - Part 6
Season 1 - Part 7
Season 1 - Part 8
Season 1 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 1
Season 2 - Part 2
Season 2 - Part 3
Season 2 - Part 5
Season 2 - Part 6
Season 2 - Part 7
Season 2 - Part 8
Season 2 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 10
Season 2 - Part 11

Season 2 - Part 4

1.5K 37 25
Oleh KaijuLord54

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We begin with Luz eating her breakfast in the kitchen as Eda came down wearing a new red dress.

Eda: Mean! We ran out of apple blood. The food digestible, kid?

Venom: Yeah, we're good.

Luz: So, Eda, I've been meaning to ask . . . how did you get your portal?

Eda: Well . . .

She says before being interrupted upon hearing a scream.

The two ran into the living room to see Lilith on the floor, her hand covered in feathers.

Lilith: Help . . . me!

She pleaded before Eda takes out an elixir before approaching her sister.

Eda: Try to stay calm. The curse acts stronger when you're stressed.

She says, feeding Lilith the elixir. Her hand turning back to normal in the process.

Lilith: That was . . . horrible! How have you managed all these years?

Eda: Well, it was hard. But since we split the curse, atleast the elixirs are working again.

Lilith: That's a relief.

She says before noticing that her hand was missing, screaming in shock.

Eda: Oh, yeah, sorry. Side effect of the curse. It's actually fun once in a while.

She says while putting Lilith's hand back into place.

Eda: Now don't worry. I've stashed elixirs all over the house.

She says, showing her where the elixirs are hidden.

Eda: Whenever you start feeling feathery, just help yourself to one of these bad boys.

Lilith: I had no idea this is what I did to you. I'm so, so sorry.

Eda: Eh, atleast I got company now. And you got me if you need anything.

She says before exiting the house with Luz.

Eda: So as I was saying, I've had the portal for years. Found it one day in the dirt outside my house. Never figured out who made it or where it came from. I just kept it to myself.

Luz: Why not tell anyone?

Eda chuckled.

Eda: Why? Suddenly curious about my past?

Luz: I'm always curious.

Eda: Well, I may have been using it to hide from someone.

Luz: Hide from who?

???: Probably me!

A voice said as a tornado appeared with an eagle flying above it.

Luz: What the heck?!

She said before the tornado dissipated, revealing an elderly witch wielding her palisman.

???: Hello, little witchlet. Come here!

The elderly witch said as she tried to hug Eda only for the owl lady to stop her.

Eda: Gwendolyn.

She said with discontent.

Gwendolyn: Are we still on that? I'm your mother, call me mom.

Luz: Mom?!

Lilith: Mother?!

Lilith said after opening a window.

Venom & Carnage: What?!

The symbiotes said, forming a head from their host's shoulders.

Gwendolyn: Ahhhh! Edalyn! What are these creatures?! Is this part of the curse?!

Eda: No! This is Carnage, my symbiote.

Gwendolyn: Symbiote? You mean . . . like a parasite?

Venom & Carnage: PARASITE!!?!

The symbiotes yelled in anger as Luz and Eda tried to keep them calm.

Eda: Mom, we do not use the P word here!

Gwendolyn: Sorry, dear. It is just so good to see you again. How are you feeling? Are you eating well? I heard all about the petrification ceremony. Trust me, I have a lot of strong words for that Belos.

Lilith: Mother! Mother, you know, I was there too.

Gwendolyn: Oh, hello to you too, sweet flea. Still dyeing your hair, I see. Well, it's very sleek. Now, give me a moment with Edalyn, dear. It's important.

She said, Lilith's face turning into a sad one as Gwendolyn continued.

Gwendolyn: That's right! Today, I am about to complete a 30 year mission.

Eda: Oh, no.

Gwendolyn: Your mother has finally succeeded.

Eda: Here it comes.

Gwendolyn: Today I shall be curing your curse!

Eda: No thanks.

Luz Venom, Carnage & Lilith: What?!

Eda: I said no thanks. I got Carnage and my elixir system, I'm good.

Gwendolyn: But-But who knows what they put in those nasty concoctions?

Eda: Actually, I do. And, oh, would you look at the time? I got a lot to do today. So sad to see you go. Okay, byeee!

She says, slapping Gwendolyn's palisman as it flies away with the elderly witch.

Eda: Moms. Am I right?

Lilith: I haven't seen mother in forever! And she was handing you a cure on a silver platter!

Luz: Don't you think it was a little mean to shoo her away like that?

Venom: Yeah! You didn't see Carnage do that after I spawned her!

Eda: Oh, please. She comes around every year toting a new cure for my curse, but they never work. So I am done getting my hopes up.

She says before heading back inside.

Lilith: Mother visits Edalyn . . . regularly?

She says before heading inside as well.

Luz looks into the distance to see a sad Gwendolyn as the elderly witch started walking away.

The teen couldn't help but feel bad for her.

Luz: Mrs. Clawthorne, wait!

She called out, grabbing Gwendolyn's attention as she ran up to the old witch.

Luz: I'm Luz. Eda's apprentice. I think what you're doing is very sweet. Eda can just be so . . . Eda sometimes.

Gwendolyn: Call me Gwen, dear. But please don't blame Edalyn. It was the curse that created the rift between us.

Luz: I understand. Which is why we'd like to help you. Right, Venom?

Venom: Yeah!

Gwendolyn: You'd help someone you only just met?

Luz: Pretty much.

She said, earning a smile from Mrs. Clawthorne.

Gwendolyn: Thank you both.

Venom: No biggie. So where do we start?

Gwendolyn: We'll be consulting someone very special.

She said before leading Luz some place deep into the forest.

Luz: We're gonna meet a curse expert? This is so rad.

Gwendolyn: Yes, after years of dealing with the healing coven, I've finally found someone who promised me a cure. Ah, here we are.

She said as they approached a stone door, the elderly witch using her amulet to open it.

They entered the cave to see it filled with crystals and lit candles as they saw a four armed elderly witch curing a little demon of eye boils.

Gwendolyn: That's Master Wortlop. He's a traveling curse expert who's perfected next-level healing magic.

She says before approaching him, handing him some items he requested her to find.

Grateful for Gwendolyn's dedication, he hands her a tome that will give her the cure she seeks for Eda's curse.

Afterwards, Luz, Venom and Gwendolyn went around putting up signs that read; "Apple Blood"; in order to lure Eda out so they can cure her.

Gwendolyn: Nice work, you two. With Wortlop's tome and your ability to lure Edalyn out of the house, we'll be curing that curse in no time.

Luz: Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's always down for more apple blood. So, that Wortlop guy was really something. You're his pupil?

Gwendolyn: Oh yes. But first, I had to prove that I was worthy of his secrets. So I spent the last year on a bunch of dangerous quests. And I didn't even get that many scars.

She said, flexing her buff, scarred right arm.

Venom: Nice.

She says before they heard rustling in the distance.

Gwendolyn: Our signs must've worked.

She said as they hid in the trees, watching as Eda followed the signs Luz made.

Gwendolyn: According to Wortlop's tome, we start by lowering the beast's defenses with special crystals. And they're supposed to be quite calming.

She says before a bunch of crystals fell from a tree, to which Eda dodged and blocked with her palisman.

Eda: Knife season came early this year.

She said before screaming, Carnage barely getting her out of the way as she was almost crushed by a giant crystal the size of a small car.

The owl lady was on the ground as feathers started growing on her face.

Luz: Oh no, she's stressed!

She said, taking out an elixir, ready to help her mentor until Gwendolyn stopped her.

Gwendolyn: Oh, no, no, no. The text says those feathers mean we're driving the beast out.

Luz: Uh . . .

Gwendolyn: Don't worry. After today, Edalyn will never have to drink those nasty little things again.

Luz: . . . Okay, if you say so. What do we do next?

Gwendolyn: Next, we're gonna put that beast on ice.

She said, summoning a cloud with a face as it breathes ice towards Eda & Carnage.

Luz and Gwendolyn then continued with the tome's instructions. Luz and Venom were getting concerned as, so far, Eda has only ended up getting hurt with Carnage doing what she can to keep the curse at bay.

Luz: Gwen, are you sure this is working? We've tried freezing the curse out, we tried sweating the curse out, we even tried flying snakes for some reason. 'Cause all we're doing is hurting Eda. Did Wortlop ever say where he learned this stuff?

She says before noticing that Gwendolyn was on the phone with someone.

Gwendolyn: Yes, I'm sending it right away.

She says before hanging up as Luz looks at her suspiciously.

Luz: What did you just do?

Gwendolyn: It turns out that ancient tome is only the first of a series. So I'm trading in a few paltry family heirlooms to get the rest.

She said as Luz's suspicions began to rise.

Luz: Let me see that book.

She says while approaching the elderly witch.

Gwendolyn: Halt. Only people who have scaled Wortlop's "Pyramid of Study" can touch the tome.

She says before Venom uses a black tendril to take the tome out of her hands.

Gwendolyn: Hey!

She said as Luz and Venom take a look at the tome.

Luz: What is this? Jar of bees for existential dread? Aromatherapy for broken legs? Bird songs for sufferers of stuffy noses? Gwen, you're being scammed! Wortlop is a fake!

Gwendolyn: You really think I'd spend my life savings on a fake?

Venom: Yes! That's exactly what you're doing!

Luz: I know you want what's best for Eda, but so do I. We're calling this off.

She said, about to climb down the tree only for Gwendolyn to grab her by the wrist.

Gwendolyn: Luz, I really thought we were on the same side.

Luz: Gwen, please let go.

Gwendolyn: Luz, according to Wortlop, poison like this is made by healers and potion makers who simply want money.

She said, showing a page of the tome that says just that.

Luz: It's a scam, Gwen! Wortlop will say anything to get your money! Now let go before Venom bites your face off!

Venom: And I'll do it too!

They say before ending up in a struggle with Gwendolyn, this resulted in the three of them falling from the tree and the elixir breaking.

Venom quickly uses black tendrils to catch herself, Luz and Gwendolyn, landing safely on the ground.

Carnage: Mom?!

Eda: What is going on here?!

Gwendolyn: Witchlet, it's okay. Luz, Venom and I are working to heal you.

Eda: What!? This was all you!? You weren't healing me! You nearly killed me!

Carnage: What the heck, mom!? You're trying to kill my host now!? What? Are you that fed up with me!? You wanna get rid of me now!? Huh!?

Venom: No! It's not like that!

Carnage: You never cared about me! You just pretend to be a mom so Luz doesn't get upset with you!

Venom: That's not true!

Luz: Eda, Carnage please try to stay calm!

Eda: Why? Why should we be calm? We have a right TO BE UPSET!!!

She yelled as her eyes turned black, instantly turning into the Owl Beast.

Suddenly, King came running out of the bushes screaming before gasping upon seeing Eda as an owl beast.

Luz: King?! What are you doing here?

King: So Lilith was feeling stressed, the elixirs went missing, and the light glyph didn't really work, so, uh . . .

He says before everyone gasped upon seeing Lilith flying in the sky, having turned into an owl beast herself before landing.

King: She turned into that thing!

Gwendolyn: Sweet flea?

It was then that Lilith and Eda roared at each other as they started fighting with Lilith grabbing Eda and flying away.

Gwendolyn: That was my little sweet flea. That means she's also-

King: Cursed! Yes! Were you not paying ANY attention to her!?

Luz: We gotta help them! Venom!

Venom: On it!

She says before the klyntar assumes their monster form, sprouting wings from her back and taking off with King in her arms.

Eda and Lilith were fighting over Bonesborough as Venom makes a quick landing, revealing Luz's face.

Luz: King, go get some elixir while we stop them from tearing each other apart!

King: Got it!

He said, running towards the potions shop as Venom flies towards the turned Clawthorne sisters.

The symbiote then slams into them both, crashing onto a rooftop before falling to the ground.

Venom then snares them with multiple black tendrils, holding them down.

Venom: Come on, guys! Get a hold of yourself!

She yells before Eda's owl beast gets enveloped by Carnage, the red symbiote having lost control as they are now the Carnage Owl Beast!

Venom: Uh-oh.

She says before the Carnage Owl Beast easily tears Venom's tendrils off, grabbing both her and Lilith and flying into the sky before slamming them onto a rooftop.

Luz: Venom, what do we do?!

Venom: I don't know! The Owl Beast was tough enough as it is! But with Carnage, we're pretty much screwed!

She says as the Carnage Owl Beast overpowers Venom & Owl Beast Lilith before Gwendolyn arrives with King.

Luz: Gwen?!

Gwendolyn: You were right, Luz. Wortlop was a fake. This is all my fault, but now I'm here to fix my mistakes.

She says before the Carnage Owl Beast grabs onto Venom's face and starts pulling, with Luz's face being revealed underneath.

Venom and Luz screech/scream in pain as Venom is slowly being ripped off of Luz.

Luz: Whenever you're ready, please!!

Gwendolyn: My beautiful daughters . . . I failed you.

She said while approaching the two, the Carnage Owl Beast releasing Venom as she approaches Gwendolyn.

Gwendolyn: Edalyn, you're in there, aren't you?

She asks, the Carnage Owl Beast growling as her mother puts a hand on her cheek.

Gwendolyn: I should've listened to you. I know now why you pushed me away. I made you think your curse was something to be ashamed of. Whether we want it or not, it's a part of you. And I love every part of you. I'm so sorry.

She said as Carnage goes back into the Owl Beast's body with Eda's eyes turning back to normal.

Eda: Mom?

Gwendolyn: Witchlet!

She says, giving Eda a big hug as Venom restrains Lilith.

Owl Beast Lilith desperately tries to break free from Venom's tendrils while Gwendolyn puts her hands on both of Lilith's cheeks.

Gwendolyn: And Lilith, you were always so self-sufficient. But I didn't give you the attention you deserved.

She said as owl beast Lilith started crying, tears streaming down her face as Gwendolyn hugged her.

Gwendolyn: Shhh, it's all right.

She says before giving Lilith the elixir while King handed some to Eda, drinking it.

Luz then lets go as both sisters levitated into the air, an explosion of light occurring as they were turned back to normal.

Luz: Man, that is good elixir.

She said as Eda and Lilith both ended up in Gwendolyn's arms.

Eda: About time, mom.

She said as Lilith started crying again.

Lilith: Mom, I heard you but I couldn't stop myself. I couldn't do anything.

Gwendolyn: It's okay. Everything is okay now. I'm here for you both.

She says, giving both her daughters a big hug.

Some time later, it was night as everyone had returned to the owl house.

Venom: Carnage, I'm sorry about earlier. I just wanted to help with Eda's curse. I didn't think her mom would be an idiot.

Gwendolyn: Hey!

Venom: You know what you did! Anyway, I know I'm not the best mom. I mean, you're literally my first spawn. I honestly don't know what being a parent is all about. I'm honestly just trying my best here. In my works, Klyntars are spawned and they're on their own, no parents to raise them. I would've done to same with you on our world. But then I went to earth and bonded with Luz. And whether I liked it or not, she . . . changed me. I started . . . caring about others over my own survival. And . . . I know you hate these kind of things, but . . . even though you're a pain in my non-existent butt, I still love you, Carnage.

She said as Carnage started crying.

Carnage: Ah, dang it! I love you too, mom!

The symbiote says before giving Venom a hug as Luz cries tears of joy from this tender moment.

Gwendolyn: I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused, I just wanted to help. I should've trusted you more.

Eda: Yeah, you should've.

She says, playfully punching Gwendolyn's arm.

Eda: But, hey, don't be a stranger. Okay, mom?

She says, Gwendolyn giving her a smile.

Lilith: Mom, I'm ready!

She says, exiting the house with a bag in hand.

Eda: Huh?

Lilith: Well, we were talking, and I've decided to go home with mother and make up for lost time.

Luz: What?

Eda: Lily?

King: You lived here?

Hooty: What?!

Gwendolyn: Edalyn, Lilith told me how she gave you the curse. I am so, so sorry to you both to have this secret weighing you down. I wish I knew sooner.

Lilith: There's still a lot to be learned about this curse. But it'll be nice to spend some time home and reconnect with dad.

Gwendolyn: We'll be away for a while, but we have plenty of elixirs stocked up.

Hooty: No, Lulu! You can't!

Lilith: Hootsifer, I have to. But don't worry, we can be pen pals.

Hooty: But I can't hold a pen!

He said, sobbing on the ground.

Gwendolyn: Luz, if it weren't for you, I might still be wrapped up in Wortlop's lies. So I wish to repay you by giving you information that may peak your interest.

Luz: Really? What is it?

Gwendolyn: You're not the only human to have lived in Bonesborough.

She said, Luz gasping in surprise.

Gwendolyn: There's a rare substance called Titan's blood. It is extremely powerful and sometimes causes leaks between our realms. Plants, animals, but humans are rare. My great grandmother told me about a human who once lived here. But one day he just vanished. Rumor has it he left something in the library, possibly a diary or journal.

Luz: Wow, that sounds really interesting. Thanks for the info, Gwen.

Gwendolyn: No problem, dear.

Venom: I hate to interrupt, but . . .

Luz: What's up?

Venom then forms a head, stretching to the point where she can't be seen in the forest.

After a couple of minutes, Venom returns to a confused Luz.

Luz: What was that all about?

Venom: You just might find out soon.

King: What the heck is that?!

King yelled as a grey colored goo came rushing out of the forest.

Luz: Venom, is that-?!

Venom: My second spawn. Isn't it beautiful?

She says before the grey newborn klyntar jumps into Lilith's face, the witch screaming as she fell, the symbiote covering entire body as Eda and Gwendolyn tried to get it off of her.

Venom: Leave her be!

The symbiote said as Eda and a very worried Gwendolyn watched as the grey symbiote went into an unconscious Lilith's body.

They then proceeded to carry Lilith into the Owl House, waiting as she lied down on the couch for the next 5 minutes.

After that, Lilith jolted awake in a panic.

Eda: Easy there, Lily! You're safe.

Lilith: What . . . what happened?! What was that thing?

She asks before a grey symbiote forms a head from her shoulders.

???: Hey, I'm not a thing!

It said with a feminine voice as Lilith started screaming.

???: Why are you screaming?!

Lilith: You jumped in my face and you're a talking head!

???: . . . Fair enough.

Venom: Sorry about all that, but I was on the verge of spawning a new offspring.

???: So you're my spawner?

Venom: Call me mom.

???: What's a mom?

Carnage: It's another word for spawner.

???: Oh.

Lilith: So . . . do you have a name?

???: No. I was just born a few minutes ago.

Lilith: Oh. Well, I should refer to you as something. Hmm . . .

King: I got one! The Grey Destroyer!

Carnage: Yeah! Or the Annihilator!

Hooty: I wonder if she'll be a riot like me?

???: Riot?

Hooty: Yeah, Lulu likes my sense of humor. I'm such a riot!

???: Riot . . . I like that one.

Lilith: Riot? Is that what you wish to be called?

Riot: Yes, I am Riot! And you, Lilith, are my host and my partner!

Lilith chuckled.

Lilith: Very well then, Riot.

She says before saying her goodbyes to everyone and flying off with Gwendolyn. Eda and King then headed inside as Hooty continued to cry.

Luz: Hm. Camp's probably ended by now. Mom must be worried.

Venom: We can go visit her tomorrow, if you want?

Luz: Yeah. Yeah, that sounds good.

She says before heading inside.

-To be continued-

If you guys are enjoying this story please give it a like, comment your thoughts, give me a follow and share this story with your friends.

If any of you have any ideas for a story you'd like me to write, feel free to let me know in the comments or in my DM.

With that said, I hope you all have a nice day.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

91.7K 1.3K 22
Self-assured teenager Luz stumbles upon a portal to a magical realm where she befriends a rebellious witch, Eda, her son, Y/N, a mindless Scarecrow...
8.3K 364 34
Luz along with her best friend Ava, adventure the world of magic and meet a witch named Eda and a little demon named King. Ava is a little special...
253K 8.3K 53
After helping Amity save the Blight twins and Eda. Luz was able to make a club with Amity. She is very exited to talk to Amity again. After all in a...
34.8K 593 17
Cover made by @SlytherinBasilisk314 This is a fanfiction of how The Owl House would turn out if Luz Noceda was given the powers of Shazam.