Night Raid's Nine Mercenaries...

Von TheValkyrie13

What was supposed to be a nice day of relaxation where the nine mercenaries of Mann Co are having a vacation... Mehr

Prologue: A Vacation Gone Wrong

TF2 15.ai: Akame ga Kill

323 6 1
Von TheValkyrie13

Don't want to make a comment so I'm gonna leave it to the comedy humour.

Enjoy.

Oh and by the way, here...

The cover is being a bitch for not taking this cool image I have made (Yes, made. Not downloaded. Made)

Now, enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Demoman: Scout. Please tell me you're not watching anime again?

Scout: Fuck you, Demo. I can watch whatever I want and you can't make me.

Demoman: Damned it, Scout. Stop acting like a weeb. If I hear you talk about anime girls with big boobs, too much fanservice or whatever shit those Japanese would spew without anything original, I'm going to put this bottle up your ass to fucking shut you up.

Scout: Damned it, Demo. Get the hell out of my room. I am busy here watching anime here and-

Demoman: I knew it. I knew you are watching anime. I'm going to grab my bottle and shove it up your... wait... what the fuck are you watching?

Scout: What do you mean?

Demoman: Is that Akame ga Kill?

Scout: Uh... Yeah... What's wrong with it?

Demoman: What's wrong with it? That anime is fucking terrible.

Scout: What do you mean, it's terrible? This anime got an endearing and great art style, cool animations and the action is fucking superb.

Demoman: It is also an anime who's very divisive part is how bullshit the story is or how it doesn't try to pick on which kind of audience.

Scout: I think that it's a perfect balance. I mean, there's blood, gore, a lot of darkness for a mature audience while a lot of humour and fanservice to give the audience some levity.

Demoman: It's an utter crap where everyone fucking dies barring only a few characters. Even then, it is fucking depressing.

Scout: Meh, nothing is perfect.

Demoman: Don't 'nothing is perfect' me, Scout. I know that you are only watching it for the blatant fanservice. Just like what you have that goddamned body pillow you are having.

Scout: Damned it, Demo. Would you please just get the hell out of my room and-

(Argument intensifies as Demoman and Scout argue against one another)

Heavy: Demo. Scout. What's with all the yelling?

Demoman: Heavy, Scout is being a weeb again. And also, he watching Akame ga Kill.

Heavy: What? You mean that anime where everyone dies?

Demoman: What do you think?

Heavy: You shouldn't be too hard on Scout, Demo-

Demoman: What the fuck?

Scout: Hah, see. I told ya.

Heavy: -just because Akame ga Kill is not exactly everyone's favourite anime, doesn't mean that it isn't the worst. For all its flaws, I believe it has potential and maybe a sequel would bring that potential to fruition.

Demoman: Oh my god. Please, don't get me started on that god awful sequel. It is fucking bad.

Heavy: I think you are just being too judgemental, Demo. I mean, for once-

Demoman: No. No. Shut up. I am not listening to more weeb shit. Don't make me shove this bottle up your fucking ass.

Heavy: I'd like to see you try, Demoman.

Scout: Yeah, get em, Heavy. Show him how weebs can do it.

Medic: What's with all the noise here?

Demoman: Oh, Medic. You got to help me. Scout and Heavy are beings weebs and they are discussing about Akame ga Kill.

Medic: Akame ga Kill? You mean that disappointing show?

Heavy: Woah, hey...

Scout: Hey, it isn't terrible.

Medic: I think you have misheard me. I said disappointing. Not terrible. Akame ga Kill may look good from its art style to it's character designs but it's story is nothing short of bare bones and the way they killed off their characters is nothing short of stupid.

Scout: It was made to be shocking alright.

Medic: And that is the fucking major problem. It relies too much on its shock value. There is no artistic direction with Akame ga Kill and all it is doing are stuff that pulls you out of your asses. If they want a good anime, they could give it's story some more depth.

Scout: Not every story need to have some form of deconstruction. All it need is fanservice and action and that's it. Plus, don't deny that you have an Esdeath body pillow.

Demoman: You have a WHAT?

Medic: Well, what's wrong with my Esdeath body pillow. If there's one thing that I cannot deny however is that Esdeath is my favourite character ever.

Demoman: Oh my God. How could you? How could you become a weeb? Even having a bloody body pillow?

Soldier: I tell you, you Scottish Cyclops-

Demoman: Soldier, what the fuck are you-

Soldier: Esdeath is the lady that made my balls tingle at how awesome she is. If there's one thing that can make me question if woman can served better in the military, it's Esdeath. She has the strength, the charisma, the violence and preaches how the strong rules and the weak dies and for a great soldier of immense patriotism like me, I can follow it up with her.

Demoman: Does everyone of you are being nothing but fucking weeb-

Spy: Well, I think you are wrong, Soldier-

Demoman: Oh for fuck sake-

Spy: Esdeath is nothing more than a one dimensional character who keeps preaching about her social darwinism as if we need to be reminded continuously. She is nothing but a monstrous, bitchy hypocrite who is protecting an Empire that is, for all intents and purposes, a decaying cesspool of crime and villainy.

Soldier: Now, you listen here, Frenchie. I didn't say anything about the Empire. If there is one thing I cannot root for is the motherfucking Empire and after seeing how people rape, murder and torture people for fun, who in their right minds would root the fucking empire with that anyway?

Spy: That I can agree. And please don't get me started on its Jaegers. Wave is being naive idiot. Seryu is hypocritical monster. Dr. Stylish is a fucked up doctor far worse than even Medic-

Medic: I don't know if I'm flattered or insulted.

Spy: Kurome is just some evil sister for the title character. And Run is fucking in over his head over wanting to change the Empire, a cesspool of fucked up shit, for the fucking better. The only one that I can sympathised is Bols of all people. Which is ironic because the guy looked like Pyro.

Heavy: Spy makes good point. Though the Jaegers show signs of sympathy, barring Dr. Stylish, it is pretty hard to be sympathetic when they are being loyal to a corrupt government who abused their citizens for no good reason except being evil.

Spy: That's right. Which is why I am rooting for the main heroes, particularly Akame herself.

Medic: Spy, I can't believe you.

Soldier: Akame, despite being the title character, doesn't have much development and screen time. Why the hell would you want to root for her?

Spy: Oh, please don't remind me. But let's all just say that Akame is my favourite character yet. Besides, who in here doesn't love a cute teenage girl wearing a school girl uniform with long black hair and red eyes and carrying a bloody katana?

Soldier/Medic: .......... Touche.

Demoman: I can't believe this shit. Not only am I a room full of weebs but one of them is a fucking pedophile. You know that Akame is a teenager, right? Sixteen or seventeen?

Spy: She is fictional and I can do whatever I imagined myself to do. I don't expect a normie to understand us weeb's interest.

Scout: Yeah, see. Spy gets it.

Demoman: Oh me mother of... You know what? I'm out. Go watch that anime on Scout's computer because he is watching it.

Engineer: Wait? Is someone watching anime here?

Demoman: Oh, for fuck sake-

Scout: Yeah, we are. We are watching Akame ga Kill.

Engineer: Hooey. I don't know what that is and I don't care. Just let watch that shit no problem.

Demoman: Whatever. Just so we're clear. Don't get shocked all over why don't ya.

Engineer: What do you mean-

Sniper: What the bloody hell is all these ruckus?

Medic: We are all watching Akame ga Kill.

Sniper: And what is that-

Demoman: It's a fucking anime.

Sniper: An anime? Let me guess, you're tired over the team being a bunch of weebs?

Demoman: What do you think?

Sniper: Come on, Demo. I have a stash of drinks for us to finally relax.

Demoman: Thank you. You're a real treat.

....

....

....

....

Scout: So who wants to watch Akame ga Kill?

Everyone: We do. We do.

Pyro: (Can I come too?)

Engineer: Yeah, sure. Go grab some snacks from the refrigerator, okay.

Pyro: (OKAY)
_____________________________________________

Well, that is as far as I can be ready for these story I am doing.

Goodbye.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.3K 119 8
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
3.5K 62 15
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs
87.9K 3.3K 94
Do I need to explain? START - END: 2018년 7월 9일 #23 booseungkwan
48.3K 877 22
Will a normal guy find peace in his new life with 5 tenants in his new hotel ? there is only one way to find out