~TAKRAAR SE PYAAR TAK~Shakhi...

By _Avniiii_

Two people connected through souls but separated by ideologies and circumstances , wanna know what will happe... More

TEASER
1.~Their First Meet~
2.~She is something Different~
3.~Ms.Bhalla meets Mr.Sabherwal~
4.~The Deal~
5.~Eyelock~
6.~Anokhi's Birthday~
7.~Naina da kya kasoor~
8.~Aakhir baat kya hain?~
9.~Plans & Talks~
10.~The Travel journey~
11.~Time-The best healer~
12.~Job offer~
13.~Welcome to SGC~
14.~New Start~
15.~One Step Further~
16.~The Past~
17.~An Official Party~
18.~Kaise Hua~
19.~Karela & Rasgulla~
20.~Challenge accepted~
21.~Happy Holi!~
22.~Inner feelings~
23.~Baat karu ki nahi?~
24.~Gradually bonding~
25.~Pyaar....?~
26.~The Bracelet~
27.~Jealous...No!!~
28.~Yeh ho kya raha hain mujhe?~
29.~Is that Love?~
30.~Realization~
31.~Dilemma~
32.~Will he ever??~
33.~Reality hits hard~
34.~Why am i getting affected??~
35.~It is my Concern!!~
36.~I am with you~
37.~I love her~
38.~Misunderstanding~
39.~Is it the End?~
40.~Two months later~
41.~I saw her~
42.~Encountered again~
43.~Ankahi Baatein~
44.~I'm not okay~
46.~Worried~
47.~Ambiguity~
48.~Dismay~
49.~Broken~
50.~Afraid to feel~
51.~Mixed Emotions~
52.~Jo Tera Howega~

45.~Thodi der~

1K 135 75
By _Avniiii_

So, here is 45th chapter guys...hope you all will like it..

************************************

Both were just silently gazing each other..

All this while both were trying to run away from their feelings but it just brought tmen closer instead..

Just then they heard sudden loud noise of thunder startling them to the core and making them break their trance..

As they both looked away and then Anokhi got up to leave from there after glancing him once but then felt a tug on her wrist as she had to hault upon her steps..

She turned around only look at their joined hands and then at him..
He then left her hand as he followed her gaze..
She didn't say anything anticipating him to speak up..

Shaurya- Tum yaha kya kar rahi thi?? kaafi raat ho chuki hai..

Anokhi- Tum...bhi toh yahi ho...itni raat ko.. tum kya kar rahe the??

She asked in a low voice while looking at him..

Shaurya- Pehle maine puchha tha..

He said while settling on the bench with a slight smile as she smiled back and sat beside him and both started staring the still water..

"Neend nahi aa rahi thi"

Both said at the same time as they turned to look at each other..but then again both went silent... both had nothing to say even though having enough..

The whether was windy so suddenly winds started blowing...just then she felt something piercing in her eyes as she hissed and turned around to rub it off...

Shaurya- Kya hua?

Anokhi- Nothing...woh...shayad kuch chala gaya hoga...aankh mein..main...

She said while getting up from there..
He moved towards her as he saw her still struggling with it..

He just held her hands while moving towards her but she jerked off his hands while still struggling with it and turned to other side..

Anokhi- Shaurya, tum...

But then he again held upon her hands not allowing her to touch her eyes...

Shaurya- Nahi..aise nhi...tum aankhein kholo...

Anokhi- Nahi...aahh..kaise..

And the next moment he pulled her closer and cupped her face in his hands...

Shaurya- Anokhi...Aankhein kholo...look at me..

She struggled to open her eyes while he kept blowing air over her eyes to ease it...
After a while she fluttered opened her eyes and tried to look...

She opened her eyes only to find him gazing at her worriedly as their eyes locked...
She felt captivated, she wasn't able to look away neither she wanted to..

Dil charkhe ki ik tu dori
Sufi isska rang haayee...

He had cupped her face while she was holding his hands and their eyes locked...
They both were just lost into each other feeling the moment to freeze...

Dim moon light reflecting through thin, glassy film of tears..
Both kept looking at each other when a lone tear fell down her cheek but he was quick to wipe that...

He could not bear that on her face...it was made only to smile..he felt..while she kept staring him..

Iss mein jo tera khwaab piroya
Neendein bani patang

There was barely any distance left between them she could feel his breath fanning over her face while her heartbeats rose...

Dil bharta nahi
Aankhein rajti nahi
Dil bharta nahi
Aankhein rajti nahi

Chaahe kitna bhi dekhti jaaun
Waqt jaaye main rok na paaun

She instinctively closed her eyes feeling his touch as he caressed her cheek with his thumb..
His each and every move was having effect on her..

Their proximity started messing up with their senses...
He wished the moment to halt there so that he could hold her like that forever in his arms...

They were so lost to even realise that it has started raining...
It was when it started bucketing down, she immediately opened her eyes while getting back to reality and moved a bit away from him creating a distance between them while composing herself...

Before Shaurya could react or say anything he saw her turning to leave as it was raining..

But then he hurried towards her and got a grip upon his wrist pulling her to crash upon his chest..

Her hands landed upon his chest in response while she looked at him in surprise...

Tu thodi der aur thehar jaa sohneya

Tu thodi der aur thehar jaa zaalima

Again their proximity affecting her
Both were getting drenched completely and eyes locked..

Still then she composed herself and tried to create a distance between them but his grip was strong enough to hold her back in same position..

Anokhi- Shaurya! Kya kar rahe ho..Baarish..

Shaurya- Tumhe toh pasand hain na...

He cut her off in middle while she kept staring him in surprise as she thought he still remembered about this..
Both were staring each other as raindrops were trailing their faces..

But then she wriggled out of his hold which was truly of no use...instead he pulled back towards him leaving no space between them..both completely drenched and looking into each other's eyes...

Anokhi- Mujhe...bheegna nahi hai Shaurya...

She said while looking onto other side and turned to leave as she felt his grip loosening..

But then again felt a tug on her hand..

Anokhi-Shaurya...mera..haath... chhodo....pleasee...

She tried hard to sound properly but everything came as fragments and didn't even turn look at him..

Shaurya- Par...

She didn't let him complete and made him leave her hand and began moving in the shed..
But then she suddenly tripped upon something, twisted her leg and shouted in pain...

Shaurya instantly rushed towards her worriedly while trying to look as he sat beside her..

Shaurya- Anokhi...tum..

Anokhi- No...i am okay..

Shaurya- Wait a minute...main..

Anokhi- Main thik hu...main khud sambhal sakti hu...

She cut him off middle in a stern tone while he stared her in confusion..

Shaurya- Kya kuch bhi...lagi hain tumhe..

Anokhi- Phir bhi...i can handle it..tum jao wapas..

Shaurya- Kyun??

Anokhi- Kyun matlab?? tumhe raat bhar yahi rehna hain..?

Shaurya- Mera pata nahi..par tumhara shayad wahi plan hain..let me help..

He said while trying to hold her feet but she backed off..

Anokhi- No..its okay...i will manage..tum jao...

Shaurya- Nahi...main yahi thik hu..you carry on..

He said while getting up from there while she stared him while her mouth forming a perfect 'o'

He stood there with his hands folded while She was trying to get up but wasn't able to and sighed in defeat..

Anokhi-(thinking) Ugghh!! Yeh chot bhi abhi hi lagni thi..main kya karu tumhara Mr.Rude...akele kyun nahi chhodte tum mujhe...

Shaurya-(thinking) Aise kaise akele chhod dunga tumhe...waise bhi ek baar kar chuka hu...aur shayad... woh meri sabse badi galti thi..

Shaurya- Ho gaya??

He asked as he caught her glaring him angrily...

Anokhi- Kyaa??

Shaurya- Mann hi mann mujhe kosna..

He asked sarcastically while she glared him in return..

Anokhi- Nahi...abhi bhi baaki hai...
and fyi maine tumhe roka nahi hai..tum jaa sakte ho..

Shaurya- Tumhe yaha akela...

But before could complete he sneezed in between and both looked at each other..

Anokhi- Now, my turn...Ho gaya??

She asked while smiling at him while he looked at her confused as he sneezed again two to three times..

Shaurya- Whatt??

Anokhi- Beemar...aur kya...pata toh hain hi ki binmausam baarish suit nahi hoti...allergy hai...lekin nahi...phir bhi bheegna hai...aur mujhe bhi bheega diya bekaar mein..

She said while again trying to get up...

Shaurya- Tumhe yaad tha?

He asked softly and she turned to look at him but then she again stumbled and he reached by her side in no time and both shared an eyelock..
But then before she could say anything he made her sit on one of the benches nearby..

Next moment he reached to her feet trying to look for any injury while she again protested him..

Anokhi- Shaurya tum...

"Sshhh!!!"

He sushed her as his finger pressed against her lips coming dangerously close to her...

Their noses almost brushed against each other and Her eyes widened in shock...

Shaurya- Agar tum ziddi ho, toh main bhi Shaurya Sabherwal hu!

He whispered still in same position while her eyes never left his...

As he again moved towards her feet, she closed her eyes shut anticipating for any pain...
While he looked at her and chuckled..
She looked cute like that...
Damn! How much he missed her like that..
Or he missed her entirely...
Everything which was with her, which was because of her...

Shaurya- Maine abhi kuch nahi kiya hain..

He said while she opened her eyes only to glare him..

Anokhi- Pata hain..aur karne ke liye bola bhi nahi hai...pata nahi kyun..

Shaurya- Meri marzi...mujhe karna hai issiliye kar raha hun..

Anokhi- Great! Duniya toh tumhare marzi se hi chalni chahiye...aise hi lagta hain na tumhe..

Shaurya- Maine aisa kab kaha..?

Anokhi- Matlab wahi tha tumhara...

Shaurya- Ji nahi..

Anokhi- Ohh hello!

Shaurya- Kisse baat karni hain aapko?

He said in a most dramatic way irritating her to the core...

Anokhi- Tumse toh bilkul nahi karni hai..

She said while looking away but then winced a bit in pain..

Anokhi- Ouchh!!

Shaurya- Ho gaya...bass..ab thik hai?

He asked while finally looking at her and she didn't even realize that he was actually treating her feet meanwhile..

He intentionally did it and she didn't even realized it..
And now she felt much better than earlier as she placed her feet and tried to get up...

He was again about to held her but she again denied it..

Anokhi- Nahi...main thik hu ab..

She answered his worried gaze while he looked away..

Shaurya- Thik hai...uhh..main..

But again before he could complete he started sneezing while she looked at him worried..

Anokhi- Tum thik ho??

She asked being concerned while he merely nodded as began to move..

But as he moved ahead he felt a bit dizzy as those sudden sneezes took over him..

She saw that and couldn't stop herself from rushing towards him..

Anokhi- Shaurya...tum...are you okay??

She said while holding his hand for support as she looked at him worriedly..
But she sensed something different..

Shaurya- Haa main...thik hu...

Anokhi- Nahi..tum nahi ho thik...tumhe..
Tum chalo pehle..

She said as she tried to support him till his room and made him settle there soon..
He was not in a state to deny her or rather he didn't want to...he was unable to decide..

Shaurya- Thanks...par ab tum jao...main thik hu..

Anokhi- No..you are not..pata hain mujhe...

Shaurya- Kya pata hain tumhe...kuch nhi pata...main thik hi hu..yeh toh bass..

Anokhi- Yeh toh bass kyaa...tum pehle yaha chup chap let jao...phir baat karte hai..

As he sat there she moved from there while searching for something..

Anokhi- Kissne bola tha tumhe yeh bheegne ke liye...woh bhi itni tez baarish...aise bhi nahi ki pata nhi tha tumhe...tum kya bachche ho kya??
Aur ab dekho yeh sab...

She was just blabbering those things while searching for thermometer there while he moved towards her..

Shaurya- Kyun kar rahi ho tum??...isski koi jarurat nhi hai..

She turned to look at him and saw that he was about to stumble back but she held him in time and he looked at her..

Anokhi- Tumhari halat hi iss baat ka jawaab hai...thik se khade tak nahi ho paa rahe ho tum...aur...ab baitho..chalo..

She made him settle while he kept looking at her as she reached by his side and sat beside him for checking the temperature...

Shaurya- Bola na... nahi hai fever...i am okay...ab tum jao..

He said as she was looking at the thermometer while she glared him in return..

Anokhi- Kissne bola nahi hai...mujhe toh laga hi tha ki fever hoga..
Main...main doctor ko call karti hu...Mera phone..I guess mera phone toh room mein hi reh gya..main..

Shaurya- Ek minute..wait..rukogi thoda... See, there's no need..doctor ki jarurat nahi hai..its just allergic reaction...nothing much..i will be fine..tum jao aur...

Anokhi- No.. wait...tum ek kaam karo...change karke rest karo..main...

Shaurya- Ohh madam...tumhe kya lagta hai tum order dogi aur main maan jaunga..

Anokhi- Tumhare paas aur koi option bhi nhi hain..

She said while getting up to go but turned to look as he held her wrist stopping her..

Shaurya- Suno...main..

But he was again not able to complete as he sneezed in between...

Anokhi- Tum suno...tum akele ziddi nahi ho..main bhi hu...toh chup chap change karke yaha rest karo..main aati hu..

She said in an authorative tone while leaning towards him while he kept looking at her retreating figure as she left..

***

Anokhi came back to his room after sometime only to find him resting there with eyes closed..

She moved to settle beside him and tried to pull him up in order to give him medicine...

Shaurya- Anokhi tum...Tum wapas aa gyi...

He said while getting up to look at her..

Shaurya- Anokhi..I am seriously saying..tum jao..i am fine..

Anokhi- Haa..main chali jaungi...tum yeh dawai..

Shaurya- Aree nahi chahiye dawai...main thik hu..

Anokhi- Dikh raha hain kitne thik ho...tum yeh le raho chup chap yaa phir main...

Shaurya- Yaa phir kya? haan?

Anokhi- Yaa phir main yeh...

Shaurya- See...Tum rehne do..

Anokhi- Tum le rahe ho yaa main...

She said while showing up the glass of water as if going to pour all of it upon while he flew his hands up in surrender making her chuckle mentally..

Shaurya- Heyy...Ruko...wait...aaram se...shaant ho jao...dekho paani bohat important hota hain...usse aise waste nahi kiya jaata..paani ki problem hai...you know..

Anokhi- Paani ke alawa noise pollution ki bhi problem hain duniya mein...

Shaurya- Haa toh??

He asked being confused while

Anokhi- Toh tum jara bolna band karo aur chup chap yeh dawai khalo...warna..

Shaurya- Ok...ok fine..khaa raha hoon..

He said finally while making a face and she chuckled mentally..

Shaurya- See...ab tum jao okay..

Anokhi- Haa main jaati hu...tum bass rest karo..

She said while he again leaned back closing his eyes...
She touched his forehead checking for fever only to realise that it was rising..

So she again came back to him after sometime and started pressing cold strips against his forehead gently..

She saw him shivering a bit due to cold sensation so she covered him up with the duvet and in the process, he held upon her hand while she kept looking at their joined hands..

Haaye din tere bin ab jee na paaye
Din tere bin ab jee na paaye
Saans na leti raat

Ishq kare tere honthon se
Bas ik teri baat

Just then her phone buzzed breaking her trance and she got up to move but wasn't able to move because of his grip on her hand and then heard him murmuring something with closed eyes..

She sat back at once beside him and held his hand in her hands and rubbed his hands while trying to ease him..

Anokhi- Shh...relax..

He relaxed under her touch feeling the warmth and comfort as a soft smile made its way to his lips...

Her hand unknowingly went to his hair and a lone tear fell down her cheek and fell upon their joined hands..

He responded back to that by gripping upon her hand more tightly as if assuring her of anything..

Teri doori na sahun
Door khud se rahun

Teri doori na sahun
Door khud se rahun

Tere pehlu mein hi reh jaaun
Tu hi samajh jo main chahu

For some time being she forgot everything...except for him..she was able to think or see only him and nothing else..she was just concerned for him...she cannot see him pain..never...
Though her mind still denies that but her heart still can't deny that fact..All the things she did was by her heart, she didn't think of anything else while doing that..

After sometime she felt his fever has subsided a bit so she tried move from there while freeing her hand from his grip but he wasn't letting her go..

Anokhi- Sha...Shaurya mera...haath..

She barely whispered while trying her best to detangle her hand from his..

Shaurya- Hmm...ya..yahi raho na...thodi der..

He was murmuring with his eyes still closed and her heart melted at that..

Tu thodi der aur thehar jaa sohneya

Tu thodi der aur thehar jaa zaalima

But then suddenly that day again flashed back against her eyes as few more tears slipped down her eyes...
She looked away and separated her hand from his with a jerk and turned to leave from there...

Just when something pierced into her foot and she winced in pain while looking down and her eyes softened at once as she looked at it..

She immediately bend down to pick it up and looked at it with moist eyes and then turned to look at Shaurya..

***

Mile the jab hum pehli baar
Aankhon se hi kar rahe the baatein hazaar

Beeta kuch lamha aisa ki
Sochti hu naa aaye kabhi koi pal waisa

Ab lage aisa ki woh pal hum bhool jaaye
Thodi der tere sirhane baithkar sukoon mil jaaye...

************************************

So, How was this one???

Please please do tell about it in comments..

I don't know how it was just hoping that i met your expectations..

Constructive criticism is welcomed wholeheartedly.

No silent reading is allowed.

Also do click on star button on left and vote for it if you are liking the storyline..

Any guesses or suggestions for next parts???

And next update will take time...giving no false hopes because i am really stuck next month...
Can't promise when i will update but will only try...
Hoping you all will understand..

Thanks for voting and appreciating the previous one..

Thanks😊😊😊
~Avni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 986 10
So I have thought of writing one shots for my favourites ! I mean SHAKHI, I'll try writing those scenes that we did not get to watch in the show as w...
1.6K 163 40
Hi guys, it's an another story write-up which is also inspired from K-dramas. In this book, I will add two stories. Each story is quite unique in i...
66.1K 3.1K 33
This One Shot (OS) book is based on the Indian television couple Shaurya Sabherwal and Anokhi Bhalla from the show Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani, a sh...
14.2K 1.3K 21
Shakhi FF💫 This a Story of Two Strangers becoming Lovers 💖 Will they accept each other??? Peap into to know more!!! 💗 #1 on #shauryaauranokhikikah...