๐ฎ๐ง๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ; ๐š. ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง

By mrslovettshoe

in which alice rekindles a flame from long ago... or in which nero finds alice once again... gxg alice cullen... More

๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™. ๐–Ž
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ

1K 59 4
By mrslovettshoe

××

"So, are you going to enlighten me on what happened?" Caroline asked, her arms crossing over her chest, the coat she was adorning had scrunched together with the pressure of her arms. Nero was silent, her eyes closed and her face holding an expression of uncertainty, not comprehending how to answer the question. 

The wooden floors beneath Caroline's feet squeaked with the lightest pressure as she stepped closer to her coven leader. An unneeded breath had left Nero's lungs when the other woman's presence was right next to her, a gentle hand being placed on her shoulder forced her eyes open. 

Ruby eyes stared into a parallel color, Caroline's aura was comforting and helpful as Nero finally released everything she had bottled up. "I met someone, someone like you are to Cesare." 

Upon hearing this, the woman's face lit up. Her eyebrows shot up and a small smile graced her lips. However, seeing Nero's annoyed facial expressions, Caroline second-guessed herself. "It was decades ago. I've decided not to act upon it and left her alone. But, she's here and I'm not entirely sure how to... accept it?" 

There was silence, quiet enough to hear the soothing patter of rain outside. It stayed like that for a couple of minutes, Caroline not exactly comprehending how the leader of their coven could be so confused and disheveled considering all that she had lived through. "Multiple battles, multiple wars, gaining power positioning in many different eras, and yet I am stumped. No, I am appalled at the idea of being with someone destined to be with me." 

Caroline removed her hand from Nero's shoulder, her feet backing up to give the woman space. Until the former decided it would be better for them to sit somewhere to talk about this. From the first meeting between the two women, Caroline was intimidated by her coven leader but quickly learned that she had nothing to be intimidated about. 

The two women had their fair share of talks and alone time with each other, finding comfort in each other of the same gender. They know how frustrating it gets when you spend too much time around the three men. Although Caroline loved Cesare very dearly, sometimes it was better to be with Nero as she could delve into meaningless conversations of femininity and how the two should be dressing, what to dress the men in, and so on. 

However, this conversation became more serious as Nero continued mindlessly ranting about how she shouldn't even be thinking the way she is and how she should just accept it. But, Caroline knows that this goes much deeper and it would be better for the brunette to speak about everything she's feeling and how her thoughts are becoming the way they are. 

Her soft hand gripped Nero's, noticing how she halted her ranting and understood the look she was being given. Before either of them could say something, a familiar figure burst through the door and he quickly ran over to Nero. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Cesare's eyes stared deeply into Nero's, unfortunately, though, the man got a scoff and shook her head. "I hadn't told anyone, I apologize for keeping it a secret, but I've never felt comfortable with the idea." Before the former Roman could say anything, his significant other had chimed in. 

"Nero and I will be going out for a bit." The curtness in her voice made Cesare shrink as his heels dug into the flooring and the creaking of the wooden boards echoed loudly as he ran up the stairs away from his wife. "Let's go before the other two get here, I think I've held onto the raincheck in girls' night a little too long." 

Once stepping out of the house and into the slight downpour, Nero seemed to feel a bit at ease. Despite rain being common everywhere, just the way it fell and how easily a drop splashes onto the ground with such ease. 

Since the area was new terrain for the two, they ventured out into the forest that surrounded the town simplistically. The cracking sounds of the leaves and dead branches on the forest floor beneath their feet grew ever so louder with every step taken. 

When they finally halted, they breathed in the scenery that was new to them. Every inch of the forest grew vast as they peered into the horizon, the blue hue from the distance and the fog that had slithered through each tree like liquid. 

It was quite the sight their eyes laid upon, therefore, they decided it was the best spot for their conversation. The two sat down on the damp flooring, their pants most likely getting soaked, but at this point, neither cared as the rain began to fall harshly upon them. 

"What has made you feel the way that you have been? Even from your original meeting with her?" Caroline jumped straight into the conversation, not wanting to be held back and wanting to give the opposing woman the actual chance to say the things that she needs. 

"To be honest, I hate the future. I hate thinking about it, I strongly disagree with the 'soulmate' thing. I mean, we're monsters, why would we be connected to someone and it's not going to be anyone we know? It's not like we'd feel it if we were human. Just... the whole thing just feels wrong." Nero clenched her jaw as the words that spilled from her mouth were laced with venom. 

The Victorian woman looked down at the ground, seeing as the dirt had slowly bubbled into the mud from the constant rain. A frown on her face when she glanced up to see Nero looking at her with furrowed eyebrows. "I understand, but I was a stranger to the four of you when I met Cesare. He had accepted me quickly." The gladiator was about to interrupt until Caroline raised her hand. 

"I know, people are different. You have more experience than any of us, but Cesare and I, we're connected and I'm sure you feel the same about the person you have as yours. If you keep ignoring whatever the bond is, I'm sure it'll make you feel awful and your 'soon-to-be' might feel the same. But we don't know." 

The women stayed staring at each other, the wind blew harshly and their hair swayed within the breeze, tangling from every piece intertwining with each other. It took a moment for Nero to speak up, but as soon as she did, Caroline's demeanor changed drastically. "My husband, when I killed him, I believed that I killed a piece of me. I loved him. I had told the men this centuries ago when I had first transformed the three of them. I only loved him as my best friend, but he was the only thing I had." 

Caroline was left speechless, Cesare had never mentioned this to her, nor any of the other men. But, it didn't stop her from forming a response as she knew Nero needed some kind of response. "You're used to knowing someone, trusting them, before loving them. He was your other half if you'd like to say that. But this other person that you have this connection with, might've just been a placement for your true half, Nero. Give them a chance, and let them earn your trust, and your loyalty. Things like these will be scary, but take it as slow as you need. I'm sure they'll tell you the same thing, Amicus meus." (My friend.)

Taking her words into consideration, Nero nodded softly. The woman recalled when she had first met Alice and how she was quite understanding of the situation she was being put in and how uncomfortable Nero had spoken when she mentioned predestined partners. 

"Okay, I don't know. I can try but the way I feel may reflect something else, Caroline." 

××

It was the following morning when Nero faced Alice again. Her eyes caught that of golden amber when she peered through the parking lot. The pixie had sent the Dacian a wave when they made eye contact, in return, the latter had sent a small one back, earning a large smile on the small girl's face. 

Vesta stared at Nero, his eyes narrowing as he noticed the small invisible smile on her lips. He made sure not to point this out as the woman would deny it and change stoically. He quickly nudged Aulus and nodded towards their coven leader, who avidly ignored the both of them and headed to their History class at a rapid pace. 

Just as the previous day, the same two people had come up to Nero and introduced themselves again. "Hi! I'm Jessica and this is Mike," The girl had started before being interrupted by Nero. "Yeah, you did this yesterday. If you don't mind, I'd like to get to class." Taken aback by the sudden rudeness, Jessica stood speechless and watched as Nero passed the two of them into the classroom they shared. 

Mister Brooks had immediately greeted Nero when she walked through the classroom, the man excited to teach his next lesson due to the siblings being very informational in history and once her 'brothers' had walked into the classroom, the man was all smiles and cheers. 

The class went by with haste, the Latin Coven not bothering with answering any questions, Aulus wanted Nero to experience the rest of their classes together, considering she had left quite early yesterday and never finished her schedule. So, he was jumping in his chair with such excitement that would rival a small toddler when receiving ice cream, although, the coven didn't want that to change in any way. 

When the trio had reached their next class, Nero had inhaled the scent that had been plaguing her mind since they had arrived in Forks. And when stepped through the threshold of the door, her eyes immediately landed on the girl who sat in the back, her smile just as bright as it was decades ago. The pixie motioned to the seat next to her and when Nero sat down, she faced Alice and began an apology. 

"I am sorry. I still don't understand.. well, any of it. But it does not excuse the way that I acted." Alice shook her head and smiled softly at the woman before her. "I told you, I'd rather have this relationship develop on emotional ties, not what has already been bound for us." She glinted in her eyes while staring at the brunette. 

"Hi, I'm Alice." The introduction was cute and sweet. Something Nero wasn't expecting, but playing along with the substantially shorter girl. 

"Hello, Alice. I'm Nero, I look forward to speaking with you and knowing you." 

"I look forward to it too." 

××

;) 

DEVELOPMENT BABY. And I am SO SORRY about the hiatus I took without telling you guys, I really am sorry and I have a couple ideas for books. If you read this story and my other ones, you'll notice I took some down. Please don't worry! I am going to be reposting them, just with some changed and edits. I had lost my motivation for writing as I was focused on school and I got a new job so I work basically full time hours, but I love it. However I will try to dedicate some of my free time to these stories. 

ONCE AGAIN, I AM SO SORRY. I LOVE YOU GUYS! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you guys are having a good day or have had one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.4K 45
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข...
53.7K 1.3K 38
Iแ‘Ž แ—ฏแ•ผIแ‘•แ•ผ แ‘•แ—ฉแ–‡แ’ชIแ”•แ’ชE'แ”• แ—ฐแ—ฉTE แ‘•Oแ—ฐEแ”• แ—ทแ—ฉแ‘•K TO แ•ผIแ—ฐ .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. -- แ‘•แ—ฉแ–‡แ’ชIแ”•แ’ชE แ™ญ Oแ‘• -- -- แ‘ญOแ”•T-แ—ทแ–‡Eแ—ฉKIแ‘ŽG แ—ชแ—ฉแ—ฏแ‘Ž --
12.1K 353 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023
1.4M 26.6K 47
"If you are a vampire, then how are you still a hot mess?" (Twilight) Emmett Cullen x OC female