Be My Escape - A One Directio...

By musiclover255

"I can take you away from him. I'll take you away from here." He whispered causing my brain to jumble. Sudde... More

Chapter 1- The twinkle in his eyes.
Chapter 2 - I'll take you away from here
Chapter 3 - Am I really worthless?
Chapter 4 - Beautiful isn't it?
Chapter 5 - We're in Paris!
Chapter 6 - I guess that's how love works.
Chapter 7 - Off the market
Chapter 8 - Thank You for Believing in Me
Chapter 9 - I Promise
Chapter 10 - A Bunch of Five Year Olds
Chapter 11 - Yellow
Chapter 13 - Half a Summer Gone
Chapter 14 - I'm an Idiot
Chapter 15 - Shut Up Lou
Chapter 16 - PDA
Chapter 17 - I Love You
Chapter 18 - Just Doing My Job
Chapter 19 - Stay
Chapter 20 - Puzzle Piece
Chapter 21 - Infinite
Chapter 22 - Boardwalk
Chapter 23 - Tour's Over
Chapter 24 - Welcome Home
Chapter 25 - Moving In
Chapter 26 - Getting Even
Chapter 27 - Birthday
Chapter 28 - The Interview
Chapter 29 - Gone
Chapter 30 - Trust
Chapter 31 - Fight
Chapter 32 - Never Again
Chapter 33 - The Announcement
Epilogue
Trailer!!!!
Author's Note Yooooo (Possibly a Sequel? :O)
Sequel is up!

Chapter 12 - Have a Little Hope

4.9K 61 16
By musiclover255

My eyes slowly fluttered open as morning came. I felt Harry's arm still wrapped around my waist protectively. I turned to face him and I examined his features. His eyes were shut, one of them being covered by his chocolate-brown curls. His chest rose up and down slowly as he let out tiny snores, his mouth slightly opened. I traced his tattoos with my fingers, trying to figure out the meaning for most of them. He stirred slightly as I gently touched one of his bird tattoos and his eyes opened. He smiled at me and rubbed his eyes, releasing me from his grip.

"Well good morning." he said in his raspy morning voice.

"Not grumpy for one morning I see Harold." I joked.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "I told you not to call me that."

I grinned, "Sorry Harold."

"Sam..." he threatened.

"Harold...." I mocked.

He sat up his arms shooting out to grab me and I blocked them, giggling as he tried wrestling me. Using one arm to shield myself from him, I grabbed a pillow with my other and shoved it in his face. Surprised, he fell backwards and I sat on top of him.

"Not so strong now are we, Harold?" I teased.

He flipped us over and pinned my arms down, "Wrong. Now stop calling me Harold."

"Get off of me!" I laughed.

He smirked, "Not until you stop, Samantha."

"Too bad I like my name." I replied and stuck my tongue out at him.

He put his forehead against mine and looked me straight in the eyes, "I'll tickle you again."

My eyes widened, "Okay, I'll stop!"

He grinned victoriously and got off of me. I sat up and stretched out my arms.

"Do I get a morning kiss?" He asked puckering his lips.

"Nope." I answered to annoy him.

He pouted and before he could protest the door opened and the boys came barging in wearing their pajamas.

"Aww, the happy couple is awake!" Zayn cooed.

"Can't you guys knock?" Harry groaned.

Liam sat next to him and ruffled his curls, "Oh don't be such a grumpy head."

Harry swatted his hand away and Louis started jumping around the room, "The awards are tonight!"

"Hey Sam, Kat wants to know if you would like to go with her and the girls to search for dresses today." Niall notified me.

"Hmm, Shopping in LA, nice." I replied.

Liam stood up, "Okay we have to rehearse at the Staples center so get ready Harry. You boys need to get ready also." He ordered gesturing Zayn and Niall out while he pulled Louis by the ear out the door, despite his cries.

After they shut the door Harry turned to me, "Aww, I have to spend the day without you." he said pretending to be depressed.

"You'll live." I joked getting up and picking out an outfit.

"Can I still get kiss?" He pleaded, making a puppy dog face.

"Nahh I'm good." I teased.

He got up smirking, "Playing hard to get are we now love?" and started quickly moving towards me.

Before he could catch up to me I shut the bathroom door and locked it. I ignored his knocks and started to get ready. I put on a tank top and shorts and threw my hair up in to a ponytail because of the hot weather. I applied a little makeup and cleaned up the discarded clothing. I put my ear against the door, not hearing any movement which gave me an idea that Harry had probably left. I slowly opened the door and walked out, the room seeming empty. As I started for the door I felt two strong arms, Harry's, wrap around me causing me to shriek. He turned me around so I faced him and crashed his lips on to mine. I quickly gave in and melted in to the kiss with him, my fingers gripping his t-shirt. He pulled away and grinned at me cheekily.

I giggled, "You're such a child."

He took my hands in his, "But you put up with me."

"Sadly." I replied jokingly.

He rolled his eyes and we ate breakfast. After I met up with the girls in the hallway and we headed out. The LA air was warm and humid, with a touch of breeze once in a while. Everything was different: the people, the buildings, even the roads. We found a dress shop and went in to have a look. There were so many dresses that it seemed endless. After a while of looking through racks of dresses I finally found a particular one that fit my approval. It was a short, one shoulder purple dress( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71648541 ). I went in to the changing room and tried it on. I came out and did I little twirl for the girls as they clapped in awe, this was the one. The others found what they were going to wear and we went to pay for our items. We stopped at a little cafe and ate lunch.

"I'm so excited for tonight!" Eleanor exclaimed.

"Do you think we'll meet Justin Bieber? He's hot!" Kat gushed.

We rolled our eyes at her and laughed as we continued to talk about celebrities that would be there. We chatted and ate for about an hour until Perrie checked her phone.

"We should go back and start getting ready. Got to look good for the awards." She reminded us winking.

We headed back to the hotel and descended in to our rooms. I did my make up over and then did my nails a light purple color. I put my hair in to a cute up-do and curled it so it would go along with my dress. I slipped on the dress and gazed at my reflection in the mirror. I did look stunning, but I don't really think of myself as that pretty. I don't think I ever will. I walked out and saw Harry standing there nervously fiddling with the buttons on the bottom of his shirt. He was wearing tight black pants and a white dress shirt that was still mostly unbuttoned with his undone bow-tie. He stopped what he was doing and looked over at me, his eyes widening and his mouth forming a grin. I walked over and finished buttoning up his shirt for him, my face close to his.

"Wow, you look.... wow." was all he could say.

I giggled, "You're looking fine and dandy yourself Curly."

I started to tie his bow-tie for him, "You know, I think I would like it better if you were undoing my bow-tie." he suggested winking.

I gave him a look and smacked him on the shoulder as I finished tying it. He sighed and sat down on the bed playing with his fingers.

"You nervous?" I asked sitting next to him and rubbing his back with my hand.

He shrugged, "Kind of, it's a big award and a big performance. Many will be watching."

"But it's not any different than before," I comforted, "You've performed at the Olympics and MSG. You have to perform in-front of millions when you're on tour."

He sighed, "Yea, but I always get nervous before big shows like these. If I mess up I'll probably never be able to live it down with all these reporters."

"But you always do great in the end," I stated, "Have a little hope in yourself."

He smiled and the door opened as Paul peeked his head through, "Alright guys, it's time to head out."

He shut the door and I kissed Harry on the cheek. We got up and I slipped my heels on as he put on his blazer. We entered the hallway and saw the boys all dressed up in suits and the girls in their dresses. We smiled at them as we all proceeded in to the elevator.

"This suit is giving me quite the wedgie." Louis groaned.

"Oh hush, it's all part of looking good." Eleanor informed him pecking him on the cheek.

The elevator opened and we were guided through the lobby. There were lots of other celebrities in beautiful gowns, suits, and such leaving the hotel that it almost seemed like we were in the middle of a fashion show. Paul led us outside through the paparazzi to a limousine and we all hopped in.

"Wow, I've never been in a limo before!" I exclaimed.

"This isn't just a limo, this is THE party limo. You've got DJ Malik in here!" He said doing fist pumps in the air.

"Calm down Dj Malik." Perrie laughed pulling his arms back down.

"They better have good food there." Niall sighed.

"Really Niall?!" Kat complained glaring at him.

"What?! I get hungry, okay?" Niall protested.

We arrived at the Staples Center and we were guided out. There were fans everywhere screaming and paparazzi were taking photos. The girls and I went in to the show to find our seats while the boys walked down the red carpet. We ended up sitting in the row behind them, Harry right in front of me. We saw The Wanted enter and sit far away from us. they glanced over at us, giving us dirty  looks, and whispered things to each other. I got a good look at Nathan, who sported a black eye from Harry. Soon the awards show began and we sat through many great performances and acceptances. Finally it was the category the boys were in.

The announcer appeared on stage, "These are the nominees for artist of the year: The Wanted, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, and One Direction!"

The boys were jumpy as they waited to see who won. I put my hand on Harry's forearm and he grabbed it. I gave him an assuring squeeze and he rubbed his thumb on mine.

"And the winner for the Artist Of The Year award is," He announced, "One Direction!"

The boys jumped in the air and gave each other a group hug as every ones eyes were on them. The girls and I cheered on for them as they ran up on stage and took the award, giving their speeches. They mainly thanked their fans and management and Harry glanced over to where I was sitting and I gave him a smile. They went backstage to prepare for their performance. Soon the lights dimmed and they appeared sitting on speakers surrounded by candles while they began to perform Little Things. Harry looked over to me as he sang his last solo.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

Cause it's you

Oh it's you

It's you they add up to

And I'm in love with you

And all these little things

A blushed as the girls, the audience, and I swayed to the music. When they finished cheers erupted from all around us. We gave them a round of applause, being the proud girlfriends. Just like I had told him, Harry hadn't messed up once and I could tell from his face that he was proud. They ran backstage again and soon moved back to their seats. Harry came up to me and brought me in to a tight hug.

"You did it! I'm so proud!" I cheered in to his chest.

He chuckled in relief, "Thank you." he whispered in to my ear.

"You're welcome." I mumbled back.

He let go of me and sat back down. I saw Liam sitting alone, probably still grieving over Danielle. I moved over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm proud of you Liam." I congratulated patting him on the back.

He smiled at me, "Thank you."

I proceeded back to my seat and soon the awards show ended. We headed back out and got in to our limo. Throughout the ride the boys were singing a victory song and we ended up stopping at McDonald's for a celebration. I loved how these boys weren't always in to fancy restaurant after parties, they were more down to earth than most celebrities.

"Finally, food!" Niall praised as he bit into his burger.

Kat giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then Harry's attention drew to Zayn's.

"Any reason you've brought the award in to the restaurant with us Zayn?" Harry questioned.

Zayn stroked the shimmering gold award, "I've become emotionally attached to it."

We all looked at him with raised eyebrows and Perrie rolled her eyes.

"I'm so proud of my boys!" Eleanor beamed putting her arms around Louis and Liam.

Louis winked at her and gave her a kiss.

"I'm proud of you all, even though you all give me headaches sometimes." Paul chimed in.

We cheered and continued to eat until everyone was finished. Then we hopped in to the limo again and drove back to the hotel. As we were walking down the hallway Niall picked up Kat bridal style, kissing her and bringing her in to their room, ignoring the boys laughs. When Harry and I got in to our room he turned to me picking me up and spinning me around. I giggled and he gave me a kiss and put me back down on the ground.

"I'm so happy right now!" he announced.

"Gee, I couldn't tell." I replied sarcastically.

"Well, this was a big award. I've always wanted to win it!" he exclaimed.

"And you deserved it." I added.

"I'm going to go take a victory shower!" he told me and ran in to the bathroom.

I giggled and sat on the bed. My phone vibrated and I looked to see a text from an unknown number.

"That's weird." I muttered to myself picking up the phone.

I opened up the text and my eyes widened, every happy event from today seemed to dissapear as I read what was in front of me.

Unknown: He may have won the award, but he hasn't won the game. You think you can fucking run? Well, big mistake.

A/N: Ohhhh dayummmm cliffhanger!! She got a creepy text.... But how are you liking the romance? sweet right? The boys are funny too! Idk when the next chapter is going to be up, but I'll try to have it up soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 1.6K 33
It was junior year and Ashley Johnson was moving to London. She was used to being the new girl since she moved a lot, she would know which school cli...
393K 8.1K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
992K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
703K 23.8K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...