Electra - On Hiatus

By urhotneighbour

"I am the lightning that makes no sound until it strikes." --------------------------- Born in a life of bloo... More

C H A R A C T E R S - 1
C H A R A C T E R S - 2
C H A R A C T E R S - 3
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
Ferrari's Family Tree

seventeen

21.7K 559 159
By urhotneighbour

Whelve

(v.) To bury something deep, to hide

☆☆☆☆

We didn't have to get my schedule as I had already printed it and had a soft copy in my phone. Francisco had informed me about it beforehand. 

"Your locker is here, call me if you want anything. Anything, I mean it." Rocco told me as he led me through the halls to my locker. 

I nodded at him and looked around to see the entire hallway dead silent. People were staring at us. Some girls were glaring at me. Tiffany was nowhere to be seen. But, I think I saw her leave with a group of girls, probably her friends. 

"We have to meet the coach before the bell rings, so I'll see you at lunch." Rocco continued and smiled slightly, just a tiny bit. As if he didn't want others to see him smile. I reciprocated the smile and he bent down to my height. 

Did he want to hug me? 

He looked at me silently asking for permission, I nodded and he scooped my up in his arms. I felt the same as I felt with Ivan. It was this brotherly love that Ivan never failed to show. 

"Take care sorella." he whispered and put me down. 

To my left, I could see some kind of emotion in Roman's eyes. I don't really like Roman and I don't care. 

He called me a whore that day. Why do we even need to put labels on people who like to enjoy themselves. I'm pretty sure that in his words, he would be a man-whore. But does he refer to himself as one? No.

I saw a girl and a boy leaving his room last night. The walls aren't thin here, but they weren't sleek. 

The girl had messy hair and the boy's lips were swollen. This morning I could see some big red marks on his neck too. 

Well, I wouldn't have really cared but I did cringe to the fact because I wasn't interested in his sex life, after all he is someone I share my DNA with. 

Roman looked like he wanted a hug too. Well, to be honest, I didn't care. His attitude towards me wasn't acceptable. 

"If you're done with your sappy shit, come on. Coach would be waiting." Roman grumbled and moved past us. 

"You're just jealous." Rocco muttered and bid me a bye and left with Roman. 

Loud noises and chatter filled the hall and I silently returned back to my locker. 

Just like every book, I wasn't able to open my locker. Uggh!!

"Need help there?" a deep masculine voice called out. I turned around and saw the prince of my dreams. 

Just kidding, it was a short girl with midnight green hair with green glasses.  

"Hi! You're new here?" she asked.

"Hi, yeah. I am Astrea." I replied to her and she snatched my schedule paper from my hands. She read my locker code and fiddled with the lock and it finally opened. 

Before I could thank her, she turned around and smiled brightly. I need her dentist's number please!

"You're welcome!" she jumped and continued, "I am Mizuki!"

"And you're my new bestie!!" she exclaimed loudly and jumped on me. I staggered back astonished and finally hugged her back. Why would I miss a chance for a good hug? I love hugs. 

"You are my new bestie! You are my new bestie! You are..." she started to sing white holding me tight and swinging me around. 

I am neither tall, not short. I think my height is pretty fine at a 5'4. Mizuki must be at a 5'. But, the girl had a deadly grip. Although her limbs were wrapped around me and her entire body weight was on me, she still managed to sway us around while she sung about me being her new bestie. 

"良さ!あなたは私の新しい親友です" she exclaimed suddenly and jumped off of me. She smiled at me brightly and held my left hand in her right one and started dragging me somewhere. I was too shocked by the girl to question her and observed her till then. [Goodness! You are my new best friend]

We suddenly came to a halt in front of a class and she turned to me. Smiling big again, she dramatically waved her hands and presented the class to me as some kind of surprise, "TA-DA!" 

"You can thank me later. This is your homeroom class and the warning bell is about to ring in, 3-2-1!" she said and pulled me in just as the bell rung. 

"I will see you at lunch. Love you bestie!" she giggled at the last part and left the room not before pecking my cheek softly. 

She blushed a bright shade of red and ran out before anyone could see her. 

"Good morning class!" a small woman entered the room and arranged her belongings on the table. She looked about 40 or something. 

"Hope you are doing good!" she smiled and scanned the room. Her eyes landed on me and she continued, "You must be the new student, Astrea. Welcome dear! I am Mrs. Brown." 

I smiled back at her and she continued with he class. It wasn't a long one and the bell soon rung. 

I didn't talk to anyone except waking up the girl next to me once the class ended and I moved to my next class. 

The next class went by pretty quickly and before I knew it, it was the last class before lunch. 

A tall man who looked around 40 to 45 years old was the teacher. When I had entered, he had introduced himself as Mr. Brown. He had a wedding band on his finger, similar to that of Mrs. Brown. 

It was obvious that they were married. 

About 20 minutes into the lesson, the door opened with a bang and three boys strolled in the classroom. 

"Thanks for gracing us with your presence." Mr. Brown sighed and asked them to take a seat. 

When they turned around, I got a clear view of their faces. 

It was the same boys from the morning. 

One of them was wearing a grey hoodie with black ripped jeans. He had dusty blonde messy hair and a piercing in his left ear lobe. 

The other one was wearing a pair of blue denims and loose orange t-shirt with his tatted arms on display. 

The last boy was behind the other two so I couldn't see him. But, when the two of them moved ahead, the third face came into view. 

He was that cute tomato! 

He was wearing a pair of straight navy blue pants with a blue sweater over a white shirt whose collar was peeking out. 

The three of them looked for seats around and spotted me. 

Just like the morning, their demeanour slightly changed and they made their way towards me. 

I held eye contact with the orange tee one and then with the cute guy. His eyes under his big round glasses widened and his cheeks reddened. I smiled at him and just like the morning, he shyly smiled back. 

Next, I looked at the grey hoodie one and his eyes roamed around my seated figure. He silently sat next to me and wrapped his arm behind my chair. Almost getting comfortable, his other hand settled on his legs that were slightly spread on the chair. 

His body next to me radiated some kind of comforting heat and I just couldn't feel uncomfortable with him near me. And I don't even know his name. 

Hello!!

How are you? I hope you liked the chapter.

Thank you so much for 50k reads!!! I love you all so much!! 

Vote, Follow, Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 801 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...
6M 157K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
140K 3.7K 29
After being switched at birth, Aria Walker the lost mafia princess daughter of Alexander and Mila Volkov, found herself stolen and replaced in her fa...
1.4M 38.2K 49
Nikolai Dmitriev the heir to the russian mafia. cold , dark and mysterious They call him the devil. but what made him like that? maybe its the abuse...