Stay *Sequel to Luxe*

By ShrazyMe

Everyone knows my name, everyone knows my story but no one knows my feelings. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Instagram
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 22

292 22 2
By ShrazyMe

LuxeLopez: About last night

4,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

Earlier this morning, we caught a flight to Miami for a little weekend getaway. It was initially supposed to be just my brothers, Maya and I but everybody else wanted to join because we have not had a family vacation in a while. 

My dad has made us extend the trip by an extra two but he had some business to take care of so he will be flying in tomorrow with the girls and my mom. Michael may tag along with Adonis depending on what his lawyer says since he is still involved in a custody battle.

"Are you going to vlog today?" I ask Justin while pulling out my GoPro since he decided that he is going to start vlogging. I edited his first video during our flight and it's ready to go when he wants to upload it.

Justin pulls a series of faces, "Why not? I'll vlog the entire trip but not the hotel."

"But not the hotel." I repeat while smile widely as I hand him the tiny camera. "I'm really happy for you, Justin."

"Stop being sappy." He punches my arm and I wince. "You're always trying to make people cry as if it's some movie."

I laugh at his words, "I'm just a proud sister."

Christian and Quincy make their way over to us with Maya who is wearing the cutest swimsuit but nobody can see it since she is wearing a life vest.

"Let's get in the water." Christian says while throwing his arm around my shoulders and we start walking towards the instructor who has all of our equipment ready for us. There are some beachgoers calling out to us so I look back to check in on my daughter who has her face buried in Quincy's neck.

"Maya." I rub her back, "You ok?"

"Yes mommy." 

Since my daughter is only two years old, she cannot get onto a jet ski so I am taking her on a kayak. I am hoping that one of the guys will swap with me so I can get a turn on the jet ski before we have to return it.

"Finally." Justin laughs as we are finally in the water and I flip him off. It took us a little over ten minutes to properly get in the water since my kayak kept turning over in the water which made my daughter cling to my body.

"Don't ride too close to us." I remind the boys since they have a habit of forgetting their surroundings and I don't want them making Maya cry by spraying us with water. "You ok, Maya?"

"Yes mommy." I smile at how cute her voice sounds and she hooks her arms around my legs. "Look at uncle Quimby."

"I know, he's going super fast."

Maya gasps loudly and I look down at her, "Uncle Quimby is in the water."

I look back up to see Quincy filming himself in the water and I already know that he is recounting his story for social media. I stop paddling for a moment to capture a selfie of Maya and I, she has the biggest smile on her face which makes me so happy that I did this.

"Maya watch this." Justin calls out to my daughter and we watch as he drives dangerously close to Quincy before making a left, spraying him with water.

"OH NO!" Maya covers her mouth as Quincy disappears under water and I can't help but laugh as he resurfaces with an annoyed look on his face. "MOMMY LOOK!"

"Uncle Quincy is ok." I say while paddling close to my brother who is climbing back onto his jet ski while my other brothers are having the time of their lives.

We spend about an hour and a half playing around in the water before heading into a beach club to get some food. I always love spending time with my brothers because they make me forget everything that is going on in my life and we get to make new memories. 

---

LuxeLopez: My brother started his very own vlog channel; Life with Justin

Check out his very first vlog and let HIM know what you think.

tagged: JustinCombs

3,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

For our first year wedding anniversary, Michael bought me a hotel which I have been renovating. I spoke with the contractors and the renovations are almost done so we're checking it out to see what we can do next.

I would love to open this hotel up to the public but there is so much that needs to be done in terms of getting a license, hiring staff and making sure that the place is cleared. The exterminators have passed the place and half of the hotel has electricity since my family will likely be staying here with us.

Something that my brothers don't know is that I am planning to make them part owners of the hotel since they have been on this journey with me. Once I receive all my documentation, I will surprise all three of them with the good news.

By the time that we arrived back at the hotel, it was the evening and I was not expecting to see Michael there with Terrence J. It took me by complete surprise so I had my brothers whisk the children off seeing as Michael brought Adonis along and I took my former lover to one of the offices for a private conversation.

Terrence confessed to Michael that we kissed which is why they are both here and I just hate that my husband couldn't even wait until I got back from this getaway trip. This conversation should not be happening now, not when I've been on a high for the first time in a really long time.

Michael clenches his jaw as he looks at us.

"I'm not going to apologise." I tell my husband whose nose flares up. "Nothing will change now that Terrence told you that it was him."

He hits the desk, "IT CHANGES EVERYTHING!"

"Calm down." Terrence J gives him a look. "If you want to be angry with anyone then you should be angry with me."

"I'm going to kick your ass once we're done this meeting." Michael hisses and I roll my eyes at the dramatics which makes him stare me down. "Why him? I get that I screwed up but fuck, you could have chose anybody to get back at me with."

"You act as if I wanted it to happen." I snap him at him. "I did not go out there looking for a man to kiss so I could get back at you. I went out to have a good time because I don't know if you realised how fucking depressing my life is. Things have changed so much between us and in that one moment, Terrence made me feel something that I had not felt in a long time."

Terrence looks at me with a small smile and I can't find it in me to return it.

"But he's my friend." Michael's voice cracks.

"He's my friend too." I remind him. "Don't try any of that he was my friend first shit because maybe I can say the same for Petra who you seem to have grown pretty close to."

Michael snorts, "You know damn well that Petra ain't your friend, she was just some bitch trying to sleep with your brot-"

"Show some respect." Terrence cuts him off. "I get that you're mad right now but one thing that you're going to do is show some respect."

"Oh, so it's like that now?"

Terrence nods his head, "It's like that because that woman is the same woman that you cheated on your wife with. What does that say about you? Your character?"

"You don't get to talk about my character when you keep going after my woman anytime shit goes down." Michael snaps and I sigh deeply. "When we broke up after having Maya, you swooped right in and even proposed after three months. Where was your loyalty or so called respect then?"

"I have no regrets." Terrence straightens up. "The only reason why I ended things with Luxe was because of you, I knew how much you wanted her back. I knew that you would never stop until you got her and you were starting to lose your mind at that point. Now you have her and you screw up again."

"He's right." I look at Michael. "Look, I understand that you were angry that I got with Terrence but he was the only one who saw what we went through. It wasn't just arguments, Michael you put yours hands on me."

Michael covers his face in shame.

"We are going to move on from this and this topic will never be brought up again." I tell both Michael and Terrence who look at me in surprise. "Life is not guaranteed but my life expectancy is considerably shorter due to my stupid illness so believe me when I say that this whole love triangle is not on my list of importance."

"I can't put it behind us." Terrence looks me in the eyes. "Luxe, I really care about you."

"MICHAEL NO!" I scream as my husband lunges at Terrence and they go crashing to the ground. At that point, they both start brawling on the ground so I run out into the hallway to scream for my brothers. I am not stupid enough to get in the middle of a fight especially since I have been hit by Michael one too many times.

Justin and Quincy quickly arrive in the office to pull the guys apart.

"Are you serious?" I look at Michael in anger. "You don't get to come here, disturbing my peace and starting a fucking fight."

"YOU KISSED HIM!" Michael snaps at me and I narrow my eyes at him as I feel Quincy's gaze on me. The only person who knows about this situation is Justin because I didn't feel like sharing this story over and over again.

"And you kissed Petra."

Quincy perks up, "You kissed Petra?"

"I apologised." Michael pushes Justin off him. "I made a mistake again but atleast I am man enou--"

A loud gasp leaves my lips as Justin knocks Michael out with one punch. It is very rare to see any of the Combs boys angry and they rarely get into fights so this is really shocking. I have never seen Justin put his hands on anybody and it makes me feel sad that it was done because of me.

"I have had enough of you being a shit husband." Justin kicks an unconscious Michael in the back before Quincy pulls him away. "He treats my sister like shit, every fucking time. We all had to forgive him knowing that he was damn near killing our sister in their home and he continues to be the fuck up."

"I know, I know." Quincy sighs while looking around at us. "I think it's time for you to leave, Terrence."

I refrain from making any contact with Terrance as he looks in my direction and he sighs deeply.

"Ok."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 4.7K 22
Just have to read to find out..💔
62.5K 3.6K 53
this story after hm marriage story enjoy 😊
3.5K 454 9
Let's see..