Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52

344 41 26
By DreamerGirlKes

"Blunt?" Takahiro asked as he stepped into the room with Elijah. He stared at him for a moment before nodding. The past few days had been hell for them. They lost Mariah and Sebastian on the same day and the shit made Elijah hit rock bottom.

"I know it seems like it's the end of the world, bro, but the shit will get better. It will get better once you get your revenge."

"I don't want revenge." Elijah said, taking a hit of the blunt blowing smoke into Hiro's face as he stared at him. "Don't look at me like that. Riah could have come to me. Told me she wasn't fucking happy. Want to know what the problem was? Money... she was fucking scared to lose the fucking money! Fuck this shit. The bitch better be glad he killed her fucking ass!" He said as Takahiro stood slowly.

"You're hurting Eli and don't want to admit it. Finding out that your wife was cheating and killed by the man she was sleeping with is a hard blow...."

"This is not the fucking first-time Riah damn cheated. Hell, it's not the second time either. Like a fucking dummy, I looked at it like fucking karma for the shit I did to her in the beginning. I should have left her ass after the second time. Except I was a damn fool, and you know it. She played on that... me being a fool. I was the fool!" He said as Hiro saw the knife in his hand.

"It wasn't like that, Elijah. You were trying to be a good husband. No one wants to lose someone they love, even if they are hurting them. Look, I've been where you were... wanted to kill myself over a woman I loved. It's why it hurt me bad seeing the attention Shino was giving my wife. I was scared that Kamaria would give in. But this wasn't your fault. Mariah made the decision to cheat when she could have walked out the front door. Still, she didn't deserve this man to kill her the way he did. And it's alright to hurt Eli, but don't hurt yourself. Your children need their Dad. They watched their Mother go into the ground yesterday. Trust me. They don't need to see you go to." Hiro said, taking the blade from his hands.

"I need a fucking drink!" He said, pushing past him running straight into his father's chest. Luca held his son in place as he nodded for Hiro to leave the room. "I got him... and thank you." Luca said.

"Don't you think it's a little cold for you to be sitting out here without a jacket?" Shino asked Ella as she whipped her head to the man. She wanted to be alone, but it seemed like he always found her at times like these. El didn't know what Shino was getting at, but it wasn't her, nor did she want it to be.

"I'm not going to be out here long. I wanted to bring my baby girl some new flowers, but it seems like someone else beat me to it. Was it you?" She spoke. Shino shook his head, causing Ella to tilt hers.

"Lola. I saw her over this way yesterday after Mariah and Sebastian's funeral. That girl has a good heart. Almost as good as she looks...."

"Stay the fuck away from Lola! I have done enough damage to her and AJ. They don't need you coming in to fuck something else up!" Ella yelled, making Shino smirk. He was just testing the girl to see if she still wanted AJ or not.

"Sorry, a little touchy, aren't we. You're beautiful too, Ella."

"Yeah, right.... Shino, I know what you are trying to do, and it's not working. Neveah and Heaven may think I like you, but I don't. I can see right through you. All you want is to get between my legs. Fuck me until you find the next girl to lust after. Guess what? I'm not the one. Now leave me the fuck alone." She said, dragging out the alone. Shino smirked, seeing she wanted to play hard to get which he was down for.

"Why are you still standing here? BYE!" Ella said. "You know what? I will leave." She finished saying as she walked away, leaving Shino where he was. The bad thing was Ella walked to the cemetery, and her house was about five minutes away. Quickly she scanned the area looking for a way to lose Shino as her eyes sat upon Ian taking some boxes into his new home.

"I'm going to regret this later." She said to herself. "Ian, you need some help?" Ella yelled. The man turned slowly, showing his beautiful smile. Something about it made Ella want to jump him.

"I'm done unpacking the truck. These are the last boxes, but if you want to help in the house. You're always welcome to come in. I wouldn't bite... unless you want me to." He smiled again, and unwillingly Ella nodded as she looked back over of shoulder to Shino. Swiftly she followed Ian in, noticing that everything was in place.

"Didn't you start moving in three days ago?"

"I did, but I let Jaliyah's little company do my interior. They work quick... you like it?" She asked. Ella nodded, following the man through the house as they ended up in his bedroom.

"You know I was just trying to get rid of Shino. I think I will leave now." She said as Ian touched her shoulder, confused.

"I could have just ran the man off...."

"You know what fuck this!" Ella said, pulling Ian into a kiss, causing him to throw the box he was holding to the nearest chair. Quickly he lifted her and carried her over to the bed. Before Ella knew it, both were naked.

"Is this what I'm going to have to deal it with? You walking up in my house whenever you like?" Jeremias smirked. Isabella turned around quickly, covering herself mainly because she was standing there in her underwear.

"Get used to it. Trust me. We have bad timing too." Xerxes laughed.

"No, different than my family. Walking up in my shit then getting upset because they see the shit they shouldn't. Bella, go put some clothes on." Mias said. His wife nodded, walking away as he slapped her ass.

"JEREMIAS!"

"What they know it's mine." He shrugged, causing the three men before him to laugh. "Ian will be here some time. I don't know what got him late, but Gabe and Caleb are in the living room waiting... I don't have my office together yet." He said, making the three nod.

"You just let your wife walk around the house half dress when people are here?"

"Hell no! Just like you, the bastards just walked up in my shit at the same time." He said as they walked into the living room. Xerxes, Reece, and Takahiro looked at each other. Then at the man, they called Caleb.

"Yadiel, what the fuck are you doing here? I know you said you worked for the Lang's too, but I thought you had a case in Munich or something?" Xerxes said, making the man look down quickly.

"Who's Yadiel? This is my sister's husband, Caleb Williams. Ian's brother." Jeremiah said as the three shook their heads.

"This bitch living a fucking double life then because that's my sister's boyfriend." Takahiro said, making Gabriel and Jeremias turn to the man with angry faces as Ian walked in with a smile.

"Did I miss something?"

"Yeah, you did. Your brother is a two-timing asshole!" Gabe yelled, making Ian stare at Caleb then back at the Lang brothers. Xerxes and Reece were trying to hold back laughs and to top it off, Nadia walked in smiling with Hiro's little sister Niko.

"Wow, you look a mess. Please tell me you didn't sleep with Shino." Kamaria said, standing on Ella's porch as she walked up with a basket. She looked confused at her then what she had in her hands. "You weren't at breakfast this morning. So, I thought I would bring you lunch. You're a good person Ella. You just became obsessed with my brother. He will come around and realize you are no longer a threat, but right now, he is protecting his family."

"I understand. I would hate me too if I was him... and thank you...."

"Not so fast! I'm not trying to be in your sex life. Please tell me you didn't let him talk you into sleeping with him?"

"I didn't... I didn't even sleep with Shino. I-it was Ian." She said as Kamaria nearly dropped the basket. She was shocked. Shocked as hell but also feared for Ella because she knew the stories of Ian. Frankly, she was surprised that he was living after what he did.

"Umm... wow. You know that man is dangerous. He raped and almost killed Isabella. I don't understand why or how he is still living after that."

"I know he told me. Jeremias saw that he was sick, although he would have been dead if they weren't attacked that day. He said Jeremias saw him as an asset and chose to help him. Ian's a good man just misunderstood." Ella said. Still, Mar stared.

"Okay, make sure the two of you actually want each other. I know you are still hurting El. Please don't lead that man on. If he becomes attached to you, all hell could break loose."

"I know, and I don't plan to hurt him or me. Thanks again."

"I don't want to fucking talk, Dad! Fuck I'm fucking fine!" Elijah yelled as Luca walked back into the room to check on his son. This time he bought Riley. "Why the fuck is she here? What you want to do rubbing in my fucking face of how fucking sorry you are. If you were so fucking sorry, you wouldn't have tried to protect your fucking friend Riley!"

"ELIJAH! There is no fucking reason for you to jump down Riley's throat...."

"Isn't it Da Luca? If I had come to Eli, none of this wouldn't have happened. Riah would have been alive. They may not have been happy, but the hurt wouldn't have been this fucking bad. All of that best friend shit. Protect your best friend, always take their side and look what it got her." Riley spoke.

"You should have found you a new best friend then."

"Da Luca Eli doesn't want me here, and I'm not going to force him to talk to me. J-just know, Elijah, I love you, and I never wanted this to happen. It wasn't your karma that killed her. It was her own." She said, touching his arm as he pulled it away. Riley sighed, shaking her head as she left.

"I'm fine, really, Dad. It's just I didn't want to believe she was doing this again... and I know it's not Riley's fault. Let me deal with this on my own."

"Not if you're going to try and kill yourself, Elijah." He spoke, handing him a bottle of pills. Eli groaned, opening it and taking one out. "I don't trust you with those, so I will be making sure you take them twice of day. No more drinking. Andera is getting tired of cleaning up your throw-up boy." He said, making the maid look between the two before leaving the room. It made Elijah laugh for the first time in days.

"Her lazy ass needs to do something." He said, watching his dad stare at his phone. "What is it now?"

"Come with me. Let's get you back to yourself. It seems that Yadiel's been living a double life." Luca said. Maybe this would help a little by letting Elijah express his feelings about cheating and other things as they left, going straight to Jeremias's new home walking into arguing.

"WHO ELSE ARE YOU FUCKING CALEB?! AND YOU HAVE A FUCKING BABY WITH SOMEONE ELSE!"

"Not to mention he married my cousin under a false name." Xerxes added as they heard a loud smack. Luca chuckled as they rounded the corner.

"I have a solution. Kill the bastard."

"Nice solution Elijah!" Nadia yelled as she pulled her gun. Quickly Jeremias and Gabe jumped between the two yelling.

"NO!"

"Look, everything is on the table. Día, you know what is going on. Walk just walk away. Caleb isn't worth it." Ian said, touching her shoulders. Lower her hand before taking the gun.

"You right, Ian. He's not, and I won't kill my child's father. I won't stay with you either. I made a mistake marrying your ass. I thought I loved you and thought you loved me, but I guess I was wrong." Nadia said, walking away.

"Damn, see how easy that was. Mariah could have done the same fucking thing." Elijah said, turning to Yadiel or Caleb, whatever his name was, punching him in the face. "You're an idiot! You had a good woman, but that wasn't good enough! Now you lost her and Niko. Good one, asshole." He finished leaving the room.

When one cheats, they all cheats! What did you think about Ella and Ian? How will Shino handle it? Will he walk away or something else? Poor Eli, but I promise you he gets back to himself. Anyhow drama is coming but when. What will happen?

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 926 12
I'm in love with the son of a Mafia leader, not just any leader, my fathers enemy.
14.3K 533 13
what if Niki's perfect and peaceful life becomes hell after meeting a certain mafia.
12.4K 1.3K 48
After Aditya sells off Imlie she meets Aryan and his brothers..becoming more confident and finally taking Revenge from Aditya..
292K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it ♡! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.