๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

019

7.4K 262 80
By missnoodleaddict

Elena woke up to the feeling of something poking her head. "Hey! Damn psycho. Wake up. I have to go." A familiar harsh voice said.

Elena opened her eyes. "Kiri..? How long was I aslee-" Elena began, before she was lightly pushed away from the shoulder. She looked to the side to see Bakugo sitting there with a plain face. "Shitty hair had to go and have his match so he told me to let you fucking sleep. But I have my battle now so you can't exactly stay on my damn shoulder." Bakugo said with a scowl as he stood up,

"Oh, okay...will you beat her ass for me?" Elena requested as she looked at him. He smirked before responding. "Alright. But I'm doing it so I can battle you in the end." Bakugo said before leaving.

Elena smiled slightly before standing up and stretching as she yawned. "I was asleep for four whole matches? Ah, I feel powerful now!" Elena cooed as she began walking to the railing to watch the match.

"The two guys with the same quirks! Tetsutetsu versus Kirishima! A head-to-head fistfight! The winner is—" Mic began.

Elena saw the two boys both laying down on the ground as Midnight checked on them. "Both contestants down! It's a draw!" She yelled. "In the case of a draw, after they recover, the winner will be determined by a simple contest, like arm wrestling!" She continued.

"Meanwhile we wait for Tetsutetsu and Kirishima to recover, we'll start the next match!" Mic yelled in the speakers.

"Next might be the most disturbing match-up." Tsuyu said. "I almost don't want to watch..." Jiro said with a disturbed look. "Tch. Why say that? I mean, sure. Uraraka is pretty fragile and she looks like she could get hurt by just touching her elbow, but she's strong. And she's determined. I think it's a good match-up." Elena explained as she watched her classmates walk up on the bounds.

"Elena-Chan. How do you know?" Tsuyu asked. "I just know. Uraraka is determined to win and become a pro hero. We all saw that. Bakugo however, he doesn't exactly see people as weak. He just has too much pride so he just calls himself stronger than everyone." Elena explained.

"You really see everyone for who they are. You can sense how people are...How?" Tsu asked as she looked at Elena. "I have no idea. I just do. But I have a feeling it has to do with my quirk." Elena smiled before turning her gaze back to the arena.

"The eighth and last match of the first round! He was kind of famous in middle school, this isn't the face of a regular person! From the hero course, It's Katsuki Bakugo!" Mic yelled as the crowd cheered.

"Versus! She's the one I'm rooting for, From the hero course, It's Ochaco Uraraka!" Mic said as he whispered the middle part.

Elena's face felt shock as she heard what he said. "Eighth match, start!" Mic finally said after a few breathes. Elena watched as Bakugo began talking to the poor girl. "Midoriya? What was the strategy you were going to tell Uraraka earlier to use against Bakugo?" Iida asked.

Elena's ears perked up at it. "It wasn't much, really. Kacchan's strong. In a real close combat fight, he has almost no openings and the more he moves, the more he sweats, making his Explosions stronger. He can use the blasts from his explosions to move around in the air, but if Uraraka touches Kacchan and uses her quirk to make him float, then she could have the upper hand. That's why the first thing Uraraka should do is a swift attack!" Midoriya explained.

Elena sighed. "Bakugo won't let her get to him. I know Bakugo a bit and I know he knows her strengths and weaknesses. He's not going to let her. And if he does, he will most likely just control the floating with his quirk by blasting himself and keeping himself in bounds. The strategy has multiple of flaws." Elena stated, not averting her gaze from the match as she saw Uraraka begin to run towards Bakugo in a decent speed.

Bakugo put his hand up before sliding it in a low level and charging his explosion at her. "Ouch-" Elena hissed as she watched Uraraka fly back. "That's gotta hurt." She mumbled before watching Bakugo's every move.

"Uraraka!" Iida and Midoriya yelled at the same time. "Did he blast her?" Mineta asked in worry. "Even though you're fighting a girl, you have no mercy, do you Bakugo?" Tsuyu asked as she looked at him.

"Why the hell should he have mercy?!" Elena snapped. "Bakugo sees Uraraka's strengths that's why he's charging at her. Just because she's a girl you fucking underestimate her?! If I knew that Bakugo didn't charge at me with his all, I'd be fucking pissed!" Elena snapped even harder as she averted her gaze from the match and up to Tsu.

"But-" Mineta began. "It's not like villains give mercy?! What if there was a villain, would you tell them to give you mercy because you are a girl?" Elena asked in slight anger. "No.." Tsu said.

Elena sighed, seeing the slight disappointed face on Tsu.

"I'm sorry...I just feel like it's wrong. I hate when others underestimate people." Elena apologized softly before turning her gaze back to the match. She watched as something came out from the smoke. Bakugo blasted at it as he yelled. "Don't underestimate me!" He yelled.

Elena sweat dropped before looking at what he has caught. It was a jacket. 'That's clever.' She smirked as she saw Uraraka appearing behind him, closing in.

"Oh! She made her jacket float and sent it over there?!" Mic asked in slight disbelief. "She did it in an instant too!" He continued.

But before Uraraka could touch him, he turned around as he sent a big blast towards her. She flew back a couple of feet with a screech.

"He moved after he saw her?" Sero asked in disbelief. "With that reaction time, it doesn't matter if there's a smokescreen..."Kaminari said with a pout.

"With Uraraka not being able to activate her quirk unless she touches him, she's at disadvantage with Bakugo's reflexes." He continued, groaning.

As the smoke cleared slightly, Uraraka charged again. "Too slow!" Bakugo yelled before blasting her once more. Elena hissed before she watched Uraraka come from his side, yelling a battle cry. But he blasted her again, and again, and again.

'I'm sorry Uraraka. But this doesn't ex-' Elena began thinking before she looked up, only to see boulders begin to fly up into the sky. 'That's fucking awesome.' Elena smirked before averting her gaze from the boulders and back to the fight.

However Uraraka just kept getting blasted. "Uraraka keeps attacking without rest, but...this is..." Mic began.

Elena began hearing people talk in the crowd. "Hey! Shouldn't you stop this?! He's going too far!" The crowd yelled towards Cementoss. "Oi! How can you say you want to be a hero like this?! If there's a huge difference in your abilities, then hurry and send her out of bounds! Stop bullying and playing with the girl!" A person yelled, directing it towards Bakugo.

Elena looked over the railing and sighed. "Blind fuckers!" She mumbled. "Yeah, yeah!" A girl said. Then people began booing.

"There's booing from part of the crowd, But honestly I also feel the sa—" Mic began. Elena looked at the monitor to see Mic get smacked by Aizawa's arm. "An elbow?! What are you doing?!" Mic complained as Aizawa spoke into the mic.

"Was that a pro hero saying he's playing around?! How many years have you been a pro? If you're saying that with a straight face, go home, and look into other careers!" Aizawa began, Elena stood straight as she admired her teacher.

"Bakugo is being careful because he's acknowledged the strength of his opponents who has made it this far! It's because he's doing everything he can to win that he can't go easy on her or let his guard down!" Aizawa snapped, speaking in a low tone into the microphone.

Elena watched as Uraraka put her hands together, the boulders beginning to fall to the ground. "A meteor shower?!" Mic asked in disbelief. "You should've noticed" Aizawa stated.

"She had a plan like this up her sleeve?!" Midoriya asked, astonished by her cleverness.

"Now can you tell me how the actual fuck, You didn't notice the hundreds of damn boulders floating in the sky! It's impossible not to notice!!" Elena said, being completely dumbfounded.

She watched as Bakugo put his hand up to the sky. Uraraka ran towards him, but before she could touch him, a huge blast was sent to the sky, sending a huge shock wave across the stadium. "What the actual hell..." Elena mumbled. Uraraka flew back a couple of feet as Elena gasped. "What the hell?! That's-" She began.

"So scary.." Mina said. "Fucking awesome!" Elena screeched like a fangirl. "You are a damn sadist." Mineta said as he shivered. "Shut up, grape." Elena threatened as she admired the explosion sending small stones everywhere.

"B-Bakugo delivers a satisfying explosion! He blasts boldly through Uraraka's secret plan!" Mic yelled in the speakers. Elena looked closer at Bakugo as he put his hand down. He was trembling. "He reached his limit." Elena muttered with a sigh.

Elena looked closer to see Uraraka standing up. Her eyes widened as she stood up, but before she could charge at Bakugo again, she fell.

She fell down to the ground, looking terrible. Elena's eyes widened at the sight. Bakugo stopped to look at her. "Uraraka's down!" Mic yelled. "No shit." Elena mumbled before teleporting into the tunnel behind Bakugo.

She decided to talk to him afterwards. Elena reacted to every little move Uraraka made. She was trying to reach forward, but her feet had given up. Soon she stopped moving as Midnight went to check on the poor girl.

She signed for Bakugo to stop as she checked on Uraraka. "Uraraka is out of commission, Bakugo advances to the second round!" Midnight announced.

She crowd began cheering. "Oh, so now you fucking cheer?!" Elena grumbled as she glared into thin air.

As the robots took Uraraka to recovery girl, Bakugo began walking back. "The eighth match of the first round, Oh..Uraraka...Yeah. Bakugo advances to the second round..." Mic said in slight disappointment.

"If you're going to do it, do it properly." Aizawa scolded him. "Now! Let's pull ourselves together!" Mic finally yelled.

As Bakugo finally approached the tunnel, he saw Elena. "Hey, how are you?" Elena asked as he saw her. He nodded as a 'I'm okay you damn psycho.'  But his arm was trembling. "You should go to recovery girl...or take a nap till your next match.." Elena recommended as she lightly touched his arm.

He quickly pulled it away and glared at her. But when he saw her face, the innocent looking eyes that only seemed to want to help him, he sighed. "I guess you're right. But that doesn't mean I'm fucking weak! Do you hear me you psycho?!" Bakugo asked as he pointed his finger at her.

Elena smiled before nodding. "Of course!" She said brightly. She walked with him up the stairs on their way to recovery girl.

Bakugo had bickered and told her to leave multiple times, but she didn't budge. As they were met with the end of the stairs, Bakugo stopped, making Elena bump into his back. "What is it-" Elena began, only to peek over his shoulder and see Midoriya standing there. "Whoa?! Kacchan? Yuuji?!" Midoriya gasped.

"What the—?! What the hell do you want?! Die, Nerd!" Bakugo immediately yelled at the greenette. "C'mon now Pomeranian. We have to move. Stop scaring the poor boy and-" Elena began, but Bakugo didn't budge.

"Die!!" Bakugo yelled at the poor boy. "I said, fucking move!!" Elena yelled before using her telekinesis to grab him and float him into the air. "We'll I'm next s-so- I was going to get ready in the waiting room..." Midoriya said as he tried to escape Bakugo's death glare.

"Oh! Okay. Good luck Midoriya! I'm afraid I won't see the beginning since I'm taking care of this little train! But do your best!" Elena said with a thumbs up before putting Bakugo down and grabbing his hand to walk to Recovery Girl.

Bakugo however moved, but kept his glare at the boy. Bakugo pulled back, looking at the boy. "That was your plan huh? You just have to be annoying, don't you? What the hell—" Bakugo began, Elena looked back to look at him.

"Baku-" She began. "It wasn't. All of it. Uraraka planned it all, thinking about how she could beat you. If you thought that was annoying, it's because Uraraka was leading you around by the nose!" Midoriya said boldly. "Damn, he really got you." Elena said and snorted as Midoriya left. "Shut up!" Bakugo bickered before beginning to chase her. Elena made sure to run towards the nurse office as Bakugo chased her around the hallways.

————
Words: 2271

AH. HELLO. I AM QUITE HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER FOE SOME REASON ^^ ANYWAYS!

Also! For people that might tell me that it's not how Bakugo see people when I said that he only sees himself as stronger. That's how I see him and how I feel like he is in my book :) No comments on that thanks <3

CIAO <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1K 30
๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
147K 3.8K 110
โ™ ๏ธŽโ€ขโžบ โ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’”. โž โžฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
1.8K 120 9
๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’Š ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’๐’‡๐’‡. ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ...
45K 1.4K 28
แถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ "๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—š๐—˜๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ž๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ..." "๐—ช๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐——๐—ก๐—ง ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—œ๐—ง." ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—…...