stolen away, zuko

Oleh tatesbaee

| zuko {a:tla} 1 water & fire don't usually mix but maybe this time it does - in which the daughter of a wa... Lebih Banyak

fire and water never mixes
but this time it does
o
oo
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
book two
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
outfits <3

15

1.3K 23 9
Oleh tatesbaee

— fire nation attack.
water.

senna stands with jon, who also is a waterbender. when the two were children, they would always do duels with each other and practice that way. their fathers would be angered by it but they didn't care.

as the two practice their bending, senna noticed this black substance mixed with the snow fall from the sky. other people must of noticed it too because everyone was looking up at the sky.

being with zuko for two years, she knew exactly what this was.

the fire nation

members of her tribe rushed to her side and lead her and jon inside the palace. she looked around for her friends and finally she spotted them. she and jon separated from the villagers and now stands with her friends.

chief arnook stood in front of his people, "the day we have feared for so long has arrived. the fire nation is on our doorstep. it is with great sadness i call my family here before me, know well that some of these faces will vanish from our tribe, but they will never vanish from our hearts..... now, as we approach the battle for our existence, i call upon the great spirits! spirit of the ocean! spirit of the moon! be with us! im going to need volunteers for a dangerous mission..."

senna thought about this...the last time she helped protect her home, she was taken and she knows for a fact her father and uncle will not allow that to happen again.

sokka stood from his spot next to senna, "count me in!"

sennas eyes widened, "sokka no!" she shouted, begging him not to go. with the pain he had caused her, she didn't want him getting hurt, not like this.

"me too!" jon stood up.

"no!" senna grabbed his hand and he looked back at her with a smile, "it will be okay."

"be warned, many of you will not return. come forward to receive my mark if you accept the task." senna watched as sokka walked towards the chief. a tear fell down her cheek as he received the mark. same with jon.

these two boys, she cared about them with everything in her, she wouldn't know what to do if something happened to them.

they were dumb and stupid doing this, but brave for it at the same time. that's one of the many reasons why she loved sokka...

loved him?! no no way. it's way too soon for that. maybe i do i love him. a part of her felt guilty for loving him because a part of her also loves zuko.

[xxxxxxxxx]

senna and her father argued back and forth, through the entire palace. kuruk wanted senna hidden along with the rest of the children and women but senna, well she wanted to fight.

ever since kuruk got senna back, all he wanted to do is lock her away and protect her as if she was rapuazel locked away in her tower.

senna wasn't having it and her shouts were heard everywhere in the castle.

"let me fight, father! please!" she begged, her father storming away from her, "i can't let sokka go do this alone! i love him!"

senna gasped and quickly covered her mouth. she said that out loud. oh god and in front of her father.

the general turned around, "what's so special about that boy?" he asked her.

senna was shocked her father had asked her that but she responded with, "i don't know but im not letting him die out there, alone!"

her hands were formed into fists and kuruk could see how much this boy meant to her. how much fighting to protect her home meant to her.

"fine." he spoke, handing senna a dagger, "incase you cant use your bending, use this."

senna smiled and threw her arms around her father, pulling him into a tight hug.

"thank you, dad."

holding back his tears, he kissed his daughter on the cheek, "be careful, please."

[xxxxxxxxx]

the princess now stood on the wall along with the other northern watertribe water benders. this is where she stood exactly two years ago before her life changed forever.

she stood on the wall along with her friends, other warriors, her uncle and father. her eyes looked out into the distance and that's when she spotted a bright ball of fire hurl its way toward the wall.

her eyes widened, realizing what is about to happen.

"everybody take cover!" she shouted just as the fire ball crashed into the wall, creating a giant hole, knocking everyone off of it.

senna flew backward and her head slammed into a nearby building, knocking her out cold. a giant pile of snow landed on top of her, covering her completely and blocking her from view.

sokka stood up from the group, helping other warriors up and he looked around him, "katara!" he yelled. just then, his sister bended the snow off of her and the two hugged. the siblings watched as aang flew towards the fire nation ships on appa, but the lost princess was nowhere to be found.

the water tribes boy heart began to race. he spotted jon, bending some snow off of him and some of the tribe, "do you know where she is?!" he yelled to him.

"no! we need to find her!" jon yelled back, panic in his voice.

"senna!" he yelled out, hoping that she would respond to him, but she didn't. the force of hit on her head knocked her out plus the snow covering her body didn't help.

if sokka didn't find her soon, then she would freeze to death.

"sokka you need calm down! we will find her!" katara yelled to her brother, grabbing his arm to stop him from moving. sokka quickly turned to his sister and she saw the fear and terror that covered his face.

"i can't loose her, katara." his voice cracked as he spoke. millions of tears threatened to fall from the boys eyes. in that moment, katara realized how much the girl meant to her brother and she smiled.

"we'll find her, sokka. she's a badass, she wouldn't go down that easily." sokka took a deep breath and nodded, agreeing with his sister.

she was right, senna was a badass.
his badass.

[xxxxxxxx]

senna woke up with a gasp, new air immediately flowing into her lungs. she looked around and spotted a young woman sitting in a rocking chair by a small fire. she was also on a bed in a small ice hut.

the warmth of the fire made senna feel relaxed and she sighed, her head throbbing like crazy.

"good, you're awake." the woman said with a smile and stood up from the chair.

senna furrowed her eyebrows at the woman, "who are you? and where am i? i need to get back out there to help my friends." that's when she remembered the explosion on the wall, "sokka... where is he?!"

the woman calmed senna down and handed her a cup of warm tea, "drink, little one. and i'll explain everything."

senna immediately drank the tea. the tea helped with her terrible headache.

"my name is yanmei. im one of the healers of the tribe. i found you in the snow just after the first explosion along with many other wounded warriors. you're lucky i saw your boot or you would of frozen to death out there."

senna sat up and leaned on the bed in shock. i almost died. she looked up at the woman who was smiling down at her, "why are you looking at me like that?" she asked.

werido.

yanmei's smile tightened and a tear flowed down her cheek, "your father was right. you do look a lot like me."

senna gasped, tears filling her eyes as she stared at the woman in front of her, "you're my mother." she choked.

yanmei grabbed sennas hand, "i've been dying to meet you for years."

the lost princess couldn't believe it. this can't be real, there's no way my mother is sitting in front of me right now! senna let out a sob as she hugged her mother tightly. she always thought her mother was dead. that's what her father, iroh and zuko used to tell her.

senna pulled away and wiped her tears with a smile, "father, he told me you died. and zuko and iroh, they said you were killed in an attack."

yanmei moved a strand of her daughters hair behind her ear. she was a spitting image of her, but with blue eyes, "i was taken away from you when you were just born and i was a handmaiden for lady ursa of the fire nation."

zukos mother?
"you knew prince zuko?" her mother nodded, smiling at the name, "he was like a son to me and ursa, oh ursa, i wished you could of met her."

"where's father?" senna asked, noticing her father wasn't with them.

yanmei opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by a familiar water tribe boy who bursted through the door.

"senna!" jon exclaimed, running to the girl. jon wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up into the air, startling the girl and spun her around. she laughed just as he placed her back down and rested his hands on her cheeks, the warmth from his gloves soothing the girls freezing cold body.

"i-i thought i lost you. jesus you scared me." jon said, his voice cracking. he hugged her once more. his eyes then wandered her body, making sure she wasn't injured. after the chef had told him yanmei had found senna, he immediately rushed over to the hut to see her.

senna rested her hands on top of his, "im here." she whispered with a smile, her voice cracking as well. he sat down on her cot and she did too, laying her head on his warm shoulder.

"i was so scared....i searched for hours trying to find you." jon whispered making the girl smiled. his gloved hands held onto her freezing one.

a few feet behind him stood sokka who was smiling. he knew her and jon were close friends, he wasn't jealous, he was just happy.

"sokka?" the princess questioned with a huge smile, "oh sokka." she ran to him, engulfing him in a hug. the boy hugged back immediately, relief washing off of him.

he thought she died.
he really thought that.

"im so glad you're okay." he whispered, his warm hands holding hers, "thank god you're okay."

senna smiled, then pulled him into an unexpected kiss. the boomerang boys eyes widened in shock but he kissed her back anyway.

but that's when that voice came back.
he likes yue more. he could care fucking less about you. he's only here because of her. 

senna pulled away from the boy. sokkas furrowed his eyebrows, "what's wrong?"

"go to my cousin, save our tribe, she needs you more than i do."

"but-"

"go sokka! just go! i'll be fine!" sokka didn't want to leave but he did. he nodded and left the hut, leaving the princess alone.

"don't push him away." her mother stated, resting a hand on her daughters shoulder, "he needs you and you need him."

"he much rather be with yue then me." she sighed, laying down on the cot.

"i find that not true."

[xxxxxxxx]

meanwhile on zhaos ship, zuko untied the ropes of a tiny boat, getting ready to make his great escape to the northern watertribe.

"if you're fishing for an octopus, my nephew, you will need a tightly woven net or else he will squeeze through the tiniest little hole and escape." iroh spoke from the door.

"i don't need any wisdom right now, uncle." zuko spoke harshly. after senna leaving, he was angry all the time. nothing could make him happy except the one he loves returns to him.

"im sorry. i just nag you because....ever since i lost my son..." iroh lowered his head as his voice cracked and tears threatened to escape.

zuko cringed, saddened by the memory of his cousin, "uncle, you don't need to talk about it."

"i think of you as my own....the same with senna." zuko frowned at his uncle and bowed.

"i know, uncle, we will meet again." he said and iroh surprised the prince by hugging him. he pulled away, "after i find the avatar."

zuko climbed into the boat and lowered it into the water, sailing toward the northern water tribe.

[xxxxxxxxx]

senna said goodbye to her mother. she still was in shock that she was alive. the princess walked to her gorgeous palace to find aang and katara. she hadn't seen them since the first explosion on the wall. she's happy that they're okay.

she cleared her throat as she walked up to katara, aang, and yue who were standing on the balcony of the palace.

"sanny!" katara shouted as she ran up to her friend, embracing her in a hug. aang joined in on the hug.

"we were so worried about you! sokka said you were found by some lady!" aang spoke once the three pulled away.

senna smiled at her friends, "i found out that she's my mother."

the two teens eyes widened, "what!" they exclaimed.

katara spoke again, smiling, "i learned that yanmei was best friends with my mom!" she smiled.

senna grinned and let out a small laugh, "guess that means we were meant to be best friends after all."

yue smiled at her cousin and the benders. she now understood why sokka liked senna so much. she was beautiful, had a smile that could light up a room, and deeply cared for her friends and family. she felt extremely guilty for ever having feelings on the southern water tribe boy.

she knew her cousin deserved his love more then she did.

"we should get going before the sun rises." yue said from behind the group and they all turned toward her.

"come on senna! we're going to the spirit world!" aang exclaimed and dragged the girl by the wrist to the back of the palace where yue stood in front of the door.

"i haven't been back here in forever.." yue smiled at her cousin and opened the door. the three benders stood in awe. it was just like senna remembered it.

the oasis was still as breathtakingly beautiful as it was all those years ago and still very hot. senna took off her small coat, leaving her in a her water tribe dress yue gave her a few days before.

"i'd never thought i'd miss grass this much!" aang laughed as he rolled on the grass.

"it's so warm up here. how is that possible?" katara asked the two cousins.

"it's the center of all spiritual energy in our land." the lost princess says, smiling.

the oasis always felt so strong to senna and she never understood why. it's like something was pulling her there. her thoughts were interrupted by aang shouting at yue and katara to stop talking while he was trying to cross into the spirit world. senna understood his anger, having experienced that with zuko multiple times.

aangs arrows and eyes suddenly began to glow and senna knew he was in the spirit world.

"is he okay?" yue asked, frightened.

"he's crossing into the spirit world. he'll be fine as long as we don't move his body, that's his way back to the physical world." katara responded.

"maybe we should get some help-"

"no. he's our friend. senna and i are perfectly capable of protecting him." katara said to yue.

"well, aren't you a big girl now." a deep voice spoke from the other side of the oasis. senna froze, her eyes widened, knowing that voice all too well.

no, it can't be!

"hand him over, or i won't have to hurt you." zuko glares at katara who gets into a fighting stance.

senna turns to her cousin, "yue, go! we'll protect aang!" she ushers the princess out of the oasis and turns to zuko with a glare. he was still the same zuko, wanting nothing else but the avatar, her friend.

zuko and katara began to fight, but with the power of the moon, katara was strong enough to defeat most of his attacks and bend him up against a wall but as the sun rose, zuko gained the upper hand as he melted his way out of the ice.

senna was still in shock of seeing zuko. she couldn't believe she was seeing him again so soon. a part of her was happy he was here but another part of her wanted him gone.

she was knocked out of her trance when zuko threw a fire ball at katara, knocking her out.

"katara!" she ran to the girls side, trying to shake her awake. senna stood up and immediately took out the dagger her father had given her.

"don't you dare touch him, zuko." the girl growled as zuko grabbed onto aangs collar. zukos eyes soften as he stared at the girl.

she looked the same. nothing changed about her besides her being on the wrong side. the enemies side.

he noticed the dagger hidden away in her left sleeve, waiting to be used.

"you'd really use that on me?" he said, through gritted teeth, eyeing the dagger down. senna tightened her grip on the dagger. she didn't wanna use it on zuko, but she couldn't let him take aang either.

"please zuko! let him go! im begging you!" the girl begged and begged, hoping the fire prince would listen.

"go on, kill me. you'd be as evil as the fire benders who killed your father." his words made senna drop her fathers dagger and freeze.

"he's dead?!" she cried out, "you liar! i was with him on the wall!"

zuko let go of the avatars collar as he saw the girl he loved dearly begin to cry. his heart broke for the girl. he just wishes she would've stayed with him and none of this would've happened.

"he's dead and if you kill me, you're just as evil as they are."

senna let out a scream as she ran toward the prince, fire blasting out of her hands and toward the boy.

"i am not like them!" she shouted, throwing a blast between each word. zukos eyes widened as he watched senna fire bend. the girl was too angry to notice her new ability.

her fire was blue and zuko hated knowing he was the reason she was angry. senna was growing weak from the lack of sleep and energy and new power she now holds and zuko noticed.

"im sorry..." he sent a fire whip from his foot towards senna and she fell to the ground with a thud. she wanted to stand but her body wouldn't let her.

with one last ounce of energy she had, she looked up at the boy and said "this isn't who you were destined to be." she needed to rest. so she closed her eyes and the darkness consumed her.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

142K 3.3K 52
Ai- (Chinese) meaning Love. The Ai was said to have amazing bending skills of the four elements along with a great connection to animals and sp...
49.3K 1.4K 22
Book II Water, earth, fire, air Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony, then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only t...
868K 23.7K 130
Elua's purpose has always been to protect and help her brother, Avatar Aang, keep balance to the world. One night, her brother runs away from home. S...
109K 2.5K 22
COMPLETED! 'Aya's my angel and I'm never letting her go.' After seeing Azula strike Aang with her lightening, Aya's entire world fell into a black h...