Seducing an Alpha Plan [ABO]...

By AddisSmith

Tang Yuan found himself pregnant. In order to avoid being harassed by his family because of his unmarried pre... More

Chapter 1: Accidental Pregnancy
Chapter 2: It's Not Love, Is It?
Chapter 3: Taking the Initiative
Chapter 4: Uncle Jiang
Chapter 5: Cute and Sexy
Chapter 6: Drive Away Guests
Chapter 7: When Seducing an Alpha (1)
Chapter 8: When Seducing an Alpha (2)
Chapter 9: When Seducing an Alpha (3)
Chapter 10: Beautiful Glands
Chapter 11: You're Dead!
Chapter 12: Can't you take me back to your house?
Chapter 13: I just like you
Chapter 14: Contradictory Child
Chapter 15: Luxury Car Man
Chapter 16: The Plaything of the Rich
Chapter 17: Pregnant
Chapter 18: Like it a little bit
Chapter 19: Tell me the truth
Chapter 20: Let me bite you?
Chapter 21: Never Marry
Chapter 22: Forced Marriage
Chapter 23: I'll take you to get married
Chapter 25: The highlights of brothers
Chapter 26: Uprooted Jadeite Cabbage
Chapter 27: I have a boyfriend
Chapter 28: What are you doing here?
Chapter 29: Meeting the Family
Chapter 30: Grandma's conversation
Chapter 31: Marry me?
Chapter 32: Is it a proposal?
Chapter 33: Fourth Brother's Contact Information
Chapter 34: Always a teenager
Chapter 35: Call Me Gege
Chapter 36: Dinner
Chapter 37: Su Yu
Chapter 38: Don't marry my brother
Chapter 39: I'll cover you
Chapter 40: First Kiss
Chapter 41: Pheromone Flavor
No More....

Chapter 24: Big Guy

1.1K 23 1
By AddisSmith

Translated by Addis of Exiled Rebels

Editor: None

An omega's mind is always unable to figure out, as the song wrote, the first second it's like a clear sky, cloudless, the next second can brew a torrential rain.

Tang Yuan was so happy that he began to worry about how to tell his family about everything.

According to the previous brothers' attitude towards Senior Cui, Tang Yuan felt that if he directly announced that he was going to get married, his uncle and his brothers would probably faint on the spot, and then he would go to find Jiang Huaizhi to settle the matter.

Tang Yuan thought about it, but there was no result. Jiang Huaizhi's side returned the news early, saying that he had already told his family. The Jiang family has no opinion, and the rest of the pressure comes from the Tang family.

Tang Yuan gently told him about his own situation. Jiang Huaizhi didn't embarrass him. He only said that he should take his time.

Take your time. Tang Yuan sighed silently at the news from the man.

How else can he take his time? It won't be long before his stomach will be big.

Fortunately, he and Jiang Huaizhi had reached an agreement to hide the fact that he was already pregnant. Anyway, Tang Yuan was thin and could use weight gain as an excuse for the first five months.

After two days' hesitation, Tang Yuan decided to introduce Jiang Huaizhi to his family in the way of his boyfriend.

As for marriage, it's up to Jiang Huaizhi to persuade his grandparents.

On Monday, another day that Tang Yuan had resisted most, Tang Yuan got up early and asked his family driver to take him to school. However, when he was ready to go out, he found that his elder brother and fourth brother had come to the front first to go out with him.

"Brother, are you going out, too?" Tang Yuan looked at them and saw that they were all dressed up very well today.

Big brother was originally the kind of stable and restrained alpha. Today, he was wearing simple light casual clothes. He looked gentle and approachable. He was the kind of warm male alpha that many omegas liked most.

The clothes of fourth brother Tang Lie were always handsome. The alpha wore black leather gloves with open fingers, a pair of long legs wrapped in slim trousers, and a pair of hard leather military boots under his long legs. He looked very sad and A-A, coupled with the cold expression and the aggressive pheromone with strong tobacco smell, it can make countless omegas intoxicated.

Tang Yuan also touched the strong chest muscles under the clothes of the fourth brother, laughing ominously, and asked them, "Are you going to find me a sister-in-law? Big brother, as soon as you go out, many people will see you. What are you looking like this for?"

Fourth brother glanced at him and said, "We'll take you to school."

"Who cares about us. Yuan Yuan is so good-looking. We must be watching Yuan Yuan on the road." Big brother also said.

"Ah?" Tang Yuan wondered, "Today is not Tuesday."

But his questions were suppressed by the fourth brother's, "Do you want to be late for class?"

It wasn't until the three people got in the car together, fourth brother drove, and elder brother and Tang Yuan sat in the back seat together. Only then did the elder brother tell Tang Yuan that Tang Yuan would be sent to school every day.

"Tomorrow is old five and seven. Your sixth brother wanted to jump in the line, but who let him roll his own dice and lose again." With a smile on his face, the elder brother was obviously proud that he could send Tang Yuan to school on his first day.

Tang Yuan was at a loss. He didn't know why the time to send him to school changed.

Are you all free now, brothers? There are a lot of things to do in the company. But he didn't finish his doubts. In a twinkling of an eye, he saw that fourth brother drove his car into the parking lot of the school.

"Ah." Tang Yuan was worried, "Didn't you say you don't want to go to my school? You will be seen by others!"

Four brother snorted, "It's for them to see."

Tang Yuan didn't hear him clearly. He was about to ask him what he was saying. However, his elder brother took the lead in picking up his school bag and got out of the car.

"Yuanyuan, which building are you in? Let's go." Big brother said, "Wait for your fourth brother to come back and let him park the car first."

Tang Yuan couldn't help it. Seeing that the class was about to begin, he had to point out the direction and follow his elder brother.

There was such a handsome alpha carrying his bag for him, and he was not a student. Tang Yuan felt people looking at him a hundred times more than usual.

The eldest brother was usually the chief executive who stands alone in the company. He sees many kinds of eyes. When he sees others looking at them, he just gives a gentle smile, which makes others shy away from his sight.

"Yuan Yuan, is your school allowed to audit?" The elder brother helped him spread out the book, paper and pen, and suddenly said this.

"......"

A terrible conjecture arose in Tang Yuan's mind.

Big brother doesn't want to accompany him to class here, does he?

The young man immediately said, "No, no, our teacher is very strict, even other professional students are not allowed to audit! You'd better go. Our teacher is very angry and will drive you out!"

As soon as the voice dropped, the female teacher holding the teaching plan came into the classroom. "Students quickly find a good seat to sit down, do not walk around."

This female teacher usually has a very loud voice, was a very straightforward female character, a mouth immediately let the classroom quiet down.

But when she saw the alpha beside Tang Yuan, she was stunned by her naked eyes for two seconds. Then she lifted her hair and gave a clear cough. When she opened her mouth, her voice was gentle enough to drip out of the water. "Let's find a good seat for the students who are here to sit down. Who says we can't audit here? We welcome those who are eager to learn."

"......"

The teacher obviously heard what Tang Yuan said.

Tang Yuan had no choice but to watch his elder brother smile at the teacher again, which made the teacher's ears red with laughter. Then he found a seat in the last row of the classroom.

It has to be said that even in the last row, the style of the leadership can not be covered up.

Tang Yuan secretly looked back and saw his elder brother sitting still. He was promoted from an onlooker to a tour leader.

In the next half of the class, Tang Yuan listened to the female teacher tell them professional knowledge with patience and tenderness that she never had. She also explained all the simple definitions they had explained 800 years ago in order to take care of the 'bystanders.'

Originally, everything was quite normal. Tang Yuan tried to ignore that his big brother was watching behind him. It was just unnatural for a while, and he began to pay attention to the class again.

While talking, there was a big commotion in the classroom. Following everyone's eyes, Tang Yuan saw the fourth brother, leaning against the wall outside the classroom, leaning down to play with one hand on his mobile phone.

Obviously, Tang Lie didn't want to disturb them in class, so he leaned against the wall and waited for them to finish class. Unexpectedly, with a side face and a perfect figure comparable to a model, people in the classroom could not help but look at him.

Tang Yuan had a headache. What was all this about?!

Tang Yuan feels that if they go on like this, what they may want to do was to accompany him every second. Tang Yuan doesn't want to be taken care of everywhere. He was already an adult.

And the only partner he could find was Lin Miao. After class, Tang Yuan was busy looking for Lin Miao, who had sat in the corner of the classroom at the beginning, and wanted to find him to find countermeasures.

But Lin Miao just bent his eyes and told him that his brothers were for his sake and asked him not to resist, so he made an excuse and left.

As he left, Lin Miao was in line with fourth brother, who was leaning against the wall, "Thank you."

Lin Miao saw the shape of his lip. He just bent the corner of his lip and nodded his head slightly towards him. He succeeded in leaving without any trace. He just told Tang Yuan's fourth brother a little bit of rumors about Tang Yuan in the school. He didn't do anything about it. Naturally, Tang Lie didn't need to thank him.

As for other things, the very protective brothers in Tang Yuan's family knew how to do it themselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 22.5K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.8M 107K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
211K 26.2K 15
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
3.1M 130K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...