OUIJA !

By mmuraa

In which 3 idiots summon a chaotic demon that isn't very pleased. ... More

Happy Late Halloween!
He threw it back, amen???
A / N

Who's Gonna Explain This To Phil?

611 48 45
By mmuraa

Phrases contained in this chapter;

Alt beings - divine creatures, fantasy creatures such as spirits/daemons.

Mortracses - higher/elder daemons

Corruvian - corrupt alt beings (ones with evil intent.)

Ellghaard - alt being sanctuary; believed to be a myth.

Vercinians - alt beings that provide care and are usually seen as family to others. In summary; a parental figure.

Efgheer - High alt being in the court, usually the most divine out of all of them, and usually the most pure. They are usually seen as a judge or jury, like in court.

Crenst - Alt Being court - where trials and judgement is given in case if an alt being broke a xesturan.

Xesturans - sacred rules that must NEVER be broken. It applies to alt beings, and not normal creatures.

꧁ ༺ ༻ ꧂

"There they are- there's the Xanther!"

"Don't look, honey, it's a freak of nature.."

"They found another Xanther. Bet they broke a xesturan."

"Rumour has it his parents were extreme corruvians."

"It's true, they must have had an influence on the Xanther."

"⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ ⟟⋏⋏⟒⌇☊, you are to be sent to the Crenst immediately, where your judgement will be passed by the Efgheer."

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ froze. What has he done wrong?

"I didn't do anything?"

The guard narrowed their eyes.

"You have the right to remain silent." The other replies, chaining his hands together.

Was he fucking getting arrested? It seems likely, as they grabbed him by the chain.

He tried to resist, but they simply were too strong. He didn't give up, however, as he wrestled in their hold.

"Let me fucking go!" He yelled, tugging his arm back to no avail.

The guards simply ignored him, dragging him towards the Crenst.

Off to the dragon's pit he goes. He's going to metaphorically have his head bitten off.

They soon arrived, the town growing restless. Ellghaard was never the place for people - alt beings - that seemed 'out-of-place'.

They shoved  him onto the ground, forcing him to be on his knees, both guards standing at either side.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇." Someone greeted.

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ tilted his head upwards, just for one of the guards to push it back down.

"You are not to meet eyes with your mortracse."

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ huffed.

Hypocrites, the lot of them.

"You, a Xanther, have set foot in our holy lands. This action is unacceptable, for your kind is seen as a hindrance."

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ clenched his fits.

Of course they had to pick on him. But it wasn't his fault for being born this way.

Maybe his life would be much more peaceful if he were a Fraeke or Icrys.

"⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇, this all could have been avoided if it weren't for your want of being in Ellghaard." The Efgheer softens her look.

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ chuckles, "Bold of you to assume I wanted to be here, ☊⋏⟟⏁⊑ ."

Before ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ could continue, the guards suddenly thrust their spears under his chin.

He winced at how strong the grip was on his neck.

"Look at me, ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇. You are in no place to think highly of yourself. I think it's about time we banish you." ⏃☊⋏⟟⏁⊑ - the Efgheer - responds, standing from her chair.

He widens his eyes, "Banish me? What could I have possibly done? ⏃☊⋏⟟⏁⊑, you are mistaken, I'm completely innoce-"

"SILENCE."

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ shuts his mouth, furrowing his brows.

"You are a descendant of a line of corruvians, it is only a matter of time before you turn your back on us."

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ tilts his head downwards shakily.

He stands, much despised to the guards.

"You are to be sent to Earth, ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇. The humans are needed to have fear of something, and you are a perfect candidate."

"Your racism towards Xanthers holds stronger by the day, ⏃☊⋏⟟⏁⊑. Mark my words when I say this, I will wreak havoc upon Ellghaard, and I will reign hell. I will make sure that I get to your people first, and I will make you watch in terror, then will I pass my fury upon you."

⏃☊⋏⟟⏁⊑ scowls.

"You have friends here. It would be a shame if they got into a little 'accident'."

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ widens his eyes, ⏃☊⋏⟟⏁⊑ smiles wickedly.

"After all, I won't refrain. And if you don't think my judgement is worthy..."

Someone enters the room. A familiar face. ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ bugs out.

"Hello, ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇." she smiles.

It is not a friendly smile. Not like the ones she used to give him.

"⋏⟟⊑⏃☊⊑⎍?" ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ responds in shock. "What are you doing here?"

⋏⟟⊑⏃☊⊑⎍frowns, "⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇  you have caused nothing but trouble here. ⏃☊⋏⟟⏁⊑ holds a point, it is only fair that you are sent away." She cocks her head.

"You pose a threat, ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇. And we would rather live in peace."

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇'s lips quiver.

He once knew the person who stood before him.

His caregiver, his vercinian. His family.

Now, she is a stranger to his eyes.

He barely recognises her now.

"Send him away. I do not want to see his face for longer."

꧁ ༺ ༻ ꧂

"Nice to meet you, Tommy. Are you a friendly ghost?" Wilbur responds.

Tommy grins.

He doesn't touch the planchette for a minute, which shocks Wilbur.

"Maybe your little 'ghost' isn't friendly after all, Wil." The pinkette shrugs.

Tommy sighs.

He moves the planchette towards 'NO' .

Wilbur freezes.

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea."

"Wilbur, it obviously wasn't. This is all fake."

"Techno, it isn't fake !" Wilbur scolds.

Techno? So that must be his name.

Wilbur sighs, "How old are you?"

Tommy moves the planchette towards numbers;

1-6-0-0.

A small 'huh' escapes Wilbur's mouth.

This is getting boring, Tommy thinks.

He may as well begin to scare them.

He looks around the room once more.

There's barely anything he could use.

He sighs.

Then, an idea.

Tommy walks behind Techno, pinching his back.

The pinkette flinches; "Wilbur, don't pinch me." He spits.

Wilbur turns his head towards Techno.

"I didn't pinch you." He blinks.

The pinkette raises a brow.

"Now isn't the time to be funny. That was immature." He sighs, flicking Wilbur's forehead.

"Hey! I didn't do that, my left hand is are on the planchette. You're also on my left, it's impossible"

Techno hums.

"Besides, you can't take your hands off unless you and the spirit say goodbye. There are a few more rules after that."

The pinkette nods, obviously uncaring.

Wilbur then looks towards his watch.

Tommy read '1:26 AM'.

Had time really passed so quick? He sighs.

"So, Tommy, do you have a second name?"

He hums, then moves the planchette.

'INNES.'

"Tommy Innes... It fits." He shrugs.

"Wilbur, if this... Thing, or whatever you put up is 'so real', then ask him when Phil will come back."

Wilbur hums, "Do you know when Phil will come back?"

Phil? Tommy cocks his head in confusion.

Who is Phil?

He moves the planchette towards the letters 'W-H-O' .

"Oh, Phil is that short man in green that lives here with us. Blonde hair? Blue eyes?"

Oh, the human that had a resemblance with him. He sighs.

'7 AM.'

Wilbur looks towards Techno.

"Guess we'll find out in 6 hours."

"Ew, math." Techno responds.

"What? It's just simple math. Even a four-year-old could estimate!"

Techno blinks at the brunette next to him.

"Right, maybe not a four-year-old. But still!" Wilbur points a finger at him.

There is a slight rumbling in the ground.

"Wilbur," Techno starts, looking away from the shaking board and towards the idiot on his right, "Which hand did you point at me?"

Wilbur raises a brow, his eyes then widening in realisation.

"My left one."

Techno facepalms, moving his hand away too.

There was no point keeping his hand there if Wilbur didn't.

"The board is splitting in half," Wilbur remarks, standing and walking away.

Technoblade soon joins him.

They both edge further from the board the more the cracks in it grow, and suddenly, it is completely split into two.

There is a small beam of light, and then a figure is revealed on all fours, shaking.

He is blonde, with large white horns protruding from his forehead, his golden locks falling in front of his eyes.

He has some sort of bushy white tail behind him, completely opposed to the stereotyped 'red horns' and red-spade tail.

The inhumane features were freckled with gold and reds, as though glowing.

Suddenly, he shoots his head up.

He has small illuminated red dots above each cheek, streaks of white present, running from eye to ear.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME?" He screeches, shoulders tensing.

"Yep, nope, bye, we're out of here." Wilbur cuts off, dragging Technoblade out of the attic and locking it.

"Did we just summon a demon?" Technoblade asks, blinking absent-mindedly.

A small 'yeah' escapes Wilbur's mouth.

"Yeah. I think we did."

There is silence between the two as they stare at the attic entrance, as though listening to any movement.

"Who's gonna explain this one to Phil?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 7.1K 51
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
642K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
402K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
284K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc