Through the broken mirror

By staastu_rakstniece

1973. Four best friends - Elizabeth, Shannon, Michael and Christopher are having the best summer of their liv... More

Prologue

1 0 0
By staastu_rakstniece

 Aunt Becky was my best friend and my biggest comfort person. She was like a mother to me, since I never got to know my real one. Aunt Becky told me a lot of things but she refused to talk about mom. And I never asked questions because I felt good and I didn't wanted to ruin anything between me and her. Sounds stupid, right? 

Now it's all just a memory. People aren't who they seem. And I'm not even sure if I know who am I and what's my purpose in life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
116K 4K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...