Manipulation (Kylo x Reader)

By KenobiReads

This is a sequel to Infiltration (Thrawn x Reader). In this, you are Lilya and Thrawn's daughter. It might f... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Wandering Years
Chapter 2 - The Ball
Chapter 3 - Is That a Lightsaber?
Chapter 4 - Yes, Commander
Chapter 5 - Darro
Chapter 6 - Infuriating
Chapter 7 - Mustafar
Chapter 8 - Are You Ready?
Chapter 9 - The Supremacy
Chapter 11 - Mama Organa
Chapter 12 - Ren-skywalker-solo-organa-amidala
Chapter 13 - Time Away
Chapter 14 - The Day of the Sith is Coming
Chapter 15 - That's Why They Call it the Chaos
Chapter 16 - Home

Chapter 10 - Black & White

51 2 5
By KenobiReads

Hours later, almost three in the morning, I saw the command shuttle returning. I turned to Kuruk. "If Kylo isn't on that shuttle, I will go drag his ass back myself." He chuckled. As it approached, I felt Kylo onboard.

"Good," I mumbled. I didn't want to fly anymore today. I wanted to go to bed, with Kylo.

He walked off the ramp, and his energy was... all encompassing. I felt myself melting. Fuck. His masked face focused on me.

"Are you ready to go home, Rjea?" he asked as he approached me. I turned, falling into step beside him.

"Yes, Supreme Leader," I purred. I felt his attraction flair.

I'm going to destroy her

Oh gods, yes. "Please do," I murmured.

We slipped into his chambers and his mask was flying to the ground.

"Get undressed."

"Yes, Supreme Leader." He growled. I undressed quickly until I was standing by the door, completely naked.

"Do with me as you wish, my lord. I am yours," I said, my eyes burning into his. Primal fury flared through his expression and he slammed me against the wall, his lips devouring mine. His tongue battled through my teeth, and our kisses became sloppy, desperate, animalistic. Our teeth clanked, our hands moving all over each other. I would give up everything to just have this man.

"I want to taste you, Kylo," I purred into his ear when he dropped his lips to my jaw. He backed up and undressed quickly, his excitement written all over his face. I dropped to my knees, ignoring the pain of the floor. I watched as his hand stroked slowly. I whined and wiggled. There was something captivating about seeing his large hand wrapped around his hard cock.

"Always such an eager little thing," he said, his teeth showing in a grin.

"Only for you, Kylo," I whined, fidgeting where I sat.

He dropped his cock and took a step forward. I pulled him in greedily, not even trying to be sexy or strategic. He let out a deep moan as I sucked him in as hard as I could, then relaxed my throat. His hands went into my hair, and I relaxed further. He took the hint and began pumping my head himself, fucking my mouth and throat roughly. My hands were tight around his thighs, digging into them. I moaned continuously, the vibrations playing against his sensitive head. Spit was dripping down my chin, and I felt myself growing wetter by the second. I choked, and tried to suck in a breath. But he was about to finish, and he didn't let me up for air.

"You are my goddess," he said, and I felt his hot cum fill my throat and as he pumped into my mouth. I swallowed repeatedly, sucking it all down as if it gave me life. When he pulled out, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I giggled as he entered his bedroom, and again when he dropped me down.

"Rjea. You need a safe word." My eyes opened wide in fear and surprise, but my pussy clenched, and a small moan snuck out from in between my lips. I doubted I would ever use it.

Then I grinned. "Hux," I said slyly. His head fell back as he laughed. "Also. Don't hit my face Kylo," I added seriously. "I will not have the entire galaxy see your markings on me, they—need to respect me."

"I agree, my queen," he said. Then he stood me up with the force, and held me there. He climbed onto the bed and praised my pussy.

"Glistening," he said, smirking. His fingers trailed the side of my soaking lips, and I moaned. He reached up and slapped one of my breasts. I actually sighed. He smiled up at me, pleased. I gasped as his expression, feeling desperate.

He yanked my legs open; I was officially just floating in the air. His head went to my cunt and he bit down on the sensitive flesh. I cried out in pain, but his finger rubbed my clit. The cry turned to a moan. Then he slapped my breast again, the same one, then slapped my clit.

"Kylo," I moaned when he was rubbing it gently again. Two of his fingers slipped into my pussy, and I thought I'd cum right there. Warmth covered my body as his mouth went to my clit, sucking and licking. My orgasm built up and I cried out as it came fast and hard. I focused on the here and now, and tried to prevent any adverse reactions. I don't know if it worked, because stars covered my vision and I may have went to another dimension.

His force hold let go and I fell into his arms. I registered his frustration after a moment.

"What?" I asked.

He growled. "I want to fuck you senseless, to beat you. But I also want to... be gentle. To," he hesitated, "love you."

I cocked my head at him. Slowly, a smile spread across my face. He furrowed his brows.

"Kylo," I said darkly while getting off the bed.

"What?" he snapped, irritated by my amusement.

"Lay the fuck down." My voice was one of command, and I'd never used it on Kylo. He hesitated, still on his knees, and I narrowed my eyes. He huffed, but he slipped to his butt, then laid down.

I crawled onto the bed. "Don't move," I purred. My fingers traced down his chest, then around his nipple. He was fucking incredible. I leaned down and licked, then sucked it in hard. He reacted only minorly, and I smiled against his skin.

"Good," I hummed. Pulling back, I continued praising his chest until my hand stopped at the base of his cock. I could feel his anticipation. I trailed my finger up his cock, slowly. When I traced the head, he bucked lightly.

I tsked at him, and my eyes shot up to his. Sitting up, I cocked my head at him.

"May I fuck you, Supreme Leader?" He nodded, his mouth slightly open. I raised an eyebrow, waiting. He blinked.

"Fuck me, Empress," he growled. I grinned devilishly and climbed on top of him, my body perpendicular to his. I gripped his cock and teased my dripping entrance for a moment before sliding down. We both let out noises.

I shifted a little, letting myself adjust to his huge size. Then I opened my eyes and flashed them at Kylo. He grinned and I pushed up on my knees, rolling my hips, and dropped back down.

Eventually I found a rough, fast rhythm that hit the perfect spot every time. I was in ecstasy, it was, hands down, the best position I'd experienced. I felt like he was all the way inside of me, a part of me. I moaned and squeezed my pussy tight.

His hands went to my hips, finally moving. I thought about objecting, as I'd told him not to move, but he gripped them hard and began moving his hips in sync, shoving me down onto his cock hard with every thrust. It somehow felt even better, and I was lost in the connection. It didn't matter to me how we fucked, I just never wanted to stop. Rough or soft, quick or slow, I just wanted to experience Kylo and all that he was.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "We have forever Kylo," I said in between deep, choppy breaths, "you will fuck me every way you can imagine."

At that, he lost control. He fucked me ruthlessly, my own thrusts coming to a halt, held in place. He wrapped the force around my clit, and I was rubber in his grasp. I fell down onto his chest and kissed him. He kissed me with such passion that I forgot to breath, captivated.

Then my orgasm slammed into me, my mouth freezing on his as I cried out. He moaned my real name, but I didn't even hear. My euphoria seemed to implode, first inside me, then erupting outward.

I sucked in breath, my eyes opening. I pushed myself up onto my hands to look down at him, my eyes wide.

"Rjea, you need to control that," he said, a smile dancing on his lips.

I blinked. "Why?" I asked, joking. Though it wasn't harming anyone—as far as I knew—he was right.

"Because you blew up Mustafar," he said.

"Kylo!" I laughed, a shocked, offended laugh. He didn't need to be quite so blunt.

"I think I controlled it the first time," I said, slowly pulling out of him. I moaned as he fell out, and he chuckled. His laugh seemed to physically affect me as I melted to my butt, crossing my legs in front of me.

"You did," he affirmed.

"How far do you think it goes?" I teased, feeling light and relaxed.

He cocked his head, thinking. Then, he seemed to come to a conclusion. He got up, slipping into the refresher. A moment later he tossed me a small towel, and picked up his comm.

"Vicrul," his voice came over the comm.

"Did you feel that?"

"Yes sir."

Kylo looked at me. "That's more than 500 meters."

"But he's force sensitive," I said. A normal person was much less cognizant of the effects.

"Are we wondering how far it goes?" Vicrul asked, not sounding embarrassed at all.

"We are," Kylo replied, also not embarrassed. I shook my head, feeling mildly so.

"Well, if you prepare me next time, I could always go to the opposite side of the ship."

I chuckled, amused by the joke. Kylo looked thoughtful. It was a joke, right?

"Go now. Report when you're there."

"Yes, my Lord."

"Kylo!" I laughed. "You cannot ask him to do that."

"I can. Plus, he's curious too." He was right, he was curious. I shook my head again, floored by his audacity.

"What if I can't cum with so much pressure?" I joked. I'd already came twice, and I've never came three times before.

He looked at me seriously. "That won't be a problem." I snorted. So much audacity.

"Lay down, my queen." I wiggled a little, already excited. I laid down on the bed with a small giggle.

He got up and went to a drawer, pulling out a long, wide, black sex toy. It wasn't as big as Kylo's cock, but I didn't think that would matter. I squirmed. I wanted it, I wanted him to play with me like a toy, to make me cum over and over. I didn't know why, and I didn't question it.

He got on the bed and slipped it in my mouth, pushing it down. I sucked, my eyes locked with his. When he pulled it out, it made a small popping noise. He trailed it down my body, and I laid there, completely entranced. He was watching his movements, admiring my body. Watching him was almost enough for me, I could feel his enchantment, his desire.

He rolled it over my sore slit and I made a tiny noise, wiggling some more. He ignored me, slowly sliding it into my cunt. I moaned and arched my back. It wasn't nearly as good as his cock, but the fact that he was doing it sent pleasure through my senses.

He looked up at me, thought about something, then removed it.

"On your knees," he said. I scrambled to my knees and forearms, electricity humming through my body. I vaguely heard his comm chime. Then the toy slid back into my pussy, and he spit on my ass. I moaned at the wetness of it, surprising myself. It was erotic for reasons I'd never be able to explain.

The toy left my pussy and I moaned in pure pleasure when his cock replaced it.

"Yes," I seethed. Oh, the realness of his dick was irreplaceable.

His finger danced on my ass, and I twitched instinctively. His thrusts picked up speed and I moaned in response, finally falling onto my face, enjoying every part of it.

He pressed the toy against my tight ass, pushing it in slightly then removing it. I actually moaned when he removed it, half of me wishing he would just shove it in painfully, mixing with the bliss from his cock. He spit again, then pressed it back up, stretching me open little by little.

"Just do it," I said hoarsely, sounding a bit desperate. He growled and slammed his cock into me, pushing me forward and causing me to curse and cry out again.

His cock still all the way inside my cunt, he pushed the toy in slow, spit, and pulled it out, pushing it in again. I made noises, in pain, then he began fucking me again, his hips thrusting into me in a quick, precise rhythm. My body was stiff, and his hand rubbed up my back and down again, squeezing my ass.

"Breath, Rhea," he said calmly. His voice was gentle but firm, and I sucked in a breath, urging my body to relax.

After that, it only took a minute for pain to become pleasure, to become ecstasy. When his hand smacked my ass, I trembled from the added sensation. So much stimulation.

"Oh, Kylo," I moaned slowly.

I felt his own orgasm rise inside of him, and then his body shifted slightly and his other hand was on my clit, the force wrapping tightly around my neck. My noises were mostly silenced as he choked me, but the addition of his hand on my sensitive clit was enough to send me to into another world. As soon as he loosened the grip around my neck, my orgasm slammed into me, harder than I'd ever felt.

I screamed, and the force tightened again, choking me. My orgasm seemed to stop, frozen in place, and I felt tears slip out of my eyes from the intense limbo. Time wasn't real.

He loosened the grip again, never pausing his fanatical thrusts. The orgasm picked up right where it left off, but ten times as potent. I felt the explosion, ripping through me, tearing me apart. I let out a glorious moan as I lost myself, sure that I was going to die here, happy.

It only lasted a second before it turned into a normal orgasm, and I came down slowly, unsure of where I was for a moment.

Wow. Fuck. I laid there, completely paralyzed.

He pulled out of me slowly, picked up the earlier discarded towel, and cleaned me up rather gently. I blinked, understanding returning. I pushed myself onto my butt, though I didn't know how. I was pretty sure I felt a little pain, but I was in some sort of post orgasm bubble. I shuffled under the blanket, wrapping it around my shoulders.

I watched Kylo comm Vicrul with heavy lidded eyes. His dick was still rather hard as he stood up, his face serious.

"Sir, that was much more intense than it had been earlier." I smiled, and fell back onto the bed, chuckling lightly.

"Thanks," Kylo said, then clicked off. He grinned at me as he climbed in next to me. He pulled the blankets around us and tapped the light on the wall, turning it off. He pulled me to him, and I could feel his heart beating fast against my cheek.

"I guess we'll have to put him in a shuttle next," he murmured into my hair.

-----

I heard the vibrating of a datapad. I crawled to the edge of Kylo's ridiculously large bed and picked it up, exhaustion fogging my brain. Kylo was snoring lightly next to me. I looked at it. Hux requested a call. I sighed, glancing at the chrono, then let out a groan. It was only a mere three hours since we fell asleep.

I picked up my wristlink and slipped it on.

"General," I huffed, my voice groggy and rough.

"Apologies, my Lady. I know you worked early into the night." I wanted to be annoyed, but reality was seeping back in. I had a lot to accomplish over the next couple of days.

"I have everything set up for the ceremony. And might I say, your mother is a lovely lady. She is welcome back aboard my base anytime."

"What time do I need to arrive?" My voice sounded no less tired. I tried to shake myself awake. I literally had an empire to run.

"In two hours, ma'am. I tried to let you sleep in as much as possible." I groaned.

"Thank you, General." I clicked off. I dragged myself out of bed and practically sleep walked to the shower. I turned it on and stepped right in. An unnatural noise left my throat when the cold water hit me, and everything inside me screamed to shy away. I shoved my face underneath it.

I felt the electric pulses firing from my brain, my body going to alertness, my mind a bit behind the rest. I showered quickly, and by the time I got out, felt much better. Everything hurt, but I was awake. I opened the door to the refresher as I dried off.

"Kylo," I said. He didn't move. I sighed. I understood. I repeated his name two more times before I felt him begin to wake.

"Kylo, we have to be at the ceremony in less than two hours."

He grumbled something.

"Rise, Supreme Leader, we have a galaxy to run. You can nap on the way to Alderaan."

He sat up on his elbow and blinked at me. My heart fucking melted. His hair was a total mess, flying every which way. His eyes were tired, staring at me like a toddler who's been woken up from a nap too early. His face said he understood the need, but was pissed about it.

I crawled onto the bed and pulled him to a sitting position. I smiled at him; he gave me a tiny, tired smile back.

"I feel the same. I took a cold shower. I suggest you do the same." I leaned in and kissed him. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me tightly to him. He made a growling sound and I smiled on his lips.

"I need to go." I thought of something, and smiled. "Baby..." I said sweetly.

His eyes narrowed. I grinned further. "Instead of having a Knight bring the command shuttle back to you, can I take the silencer? I want to show my father." He cocked his head in a way that said, why are you asking this?

"Yes, Rjea. What's mine is yours." I chuckled and kissed him again before climbing out of bed.

He watched me dress, and though he needed to get up, I let him. Even though our lives and the lives of the galaxy had just shifted in a major way, this was the most normal I'd ever felt with Kylo. I felt his affection, his pride. He cared for me, and was grateful I hadn't given up on him.

He was also incredibly relieved to not be ruling alone, as well as happy I was so good with people, which is ironic because previously, he'd hated my charisma. He was completely content with standing by me, letting me do half of the work. And honestly, I was content with it too. I did like people.

I ignored the fact that Kylo had filled his closet with more clothing for me, though I vaguely remembered Mama telling me Papa had done the same. The men we chose seemed to think they could give us the world, which is ironic, because all we want is them. Mama would have lived a life of poverty if that meant being with Papa. And I'd do the same with Kylo. If he said, never mind, I don't want this, let's run away, I wouldn't even hesitate to pack my bags. Hell, I'd probably like that better. It's not like credits are an issue, I get paid well and I can't even imagine how much Kylo gets paid.

But...I was excited to bring more good to the universe.

I slipped on a pair of white, soft pants. They looked like dress pants, but they felt like clouds. The pant legs were loose and looked endless on my long body, pulled high up on my waist. I pulled a halter top in the same shade of white with two tiny spaghetti straps over my head. There was about two centimeters of space between the articles of clothing, my blue skin barely showing through. I pulled on a long white blazer with golden buttons, then slipped on a golden chain that fell over my collarbone beautifully. My force disperser necklace fell farther, proudly showing the Mitth emblem. As I was pulling my hair up into an elegant braid, I turned to look at Kylo.

I smiled. His eyes looked hazy, like he was watching me half awake. "Get up, Supreme Leader." His eyes widened slightly, gaining focus, and he grinned at me.

"Yes, my Lady." He stood up and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. I dropped my half finished braid and put my hands flat on his chest, pressing against the firm muscles.

"You look like a fucking Empress to me," he growled, then kissed me roughly. I melted to him, until he pulled back.

"See you soon," he said before disappearing into the bathroom.

"Don't forget about the assembly tomorrow," I called out as I finished my braid. "If you need help with it, let me know. And you don't have to go with me, tonight, if you don't want to."

His voice called out. "I will stand by your side through it all, my lady." I smiled and said my goodbyes, feeling complete.

Once I heard him get in the shower, I pulled his lightsaber to me and knelt on the ground. Seeing him robed in black and me in white had given me an idea. I pulled it apart, and replaced it with the crystal I'd prepared for him. I replaced his saber, and looked at his old crystal, feeling it's pain.

I rushed to my bedroom and went to work.

-----

I landed the silencer in Papa's private hanger 30 minutes later, and asked the warrior to fetch him. A few minutes later Papa and Eli walked in. I smiled widely at them.

"Is this one of the ships you were talking about?"

"Yes, Papa. It is a prototype, of course, and definitely not for unskilled pilots. I've poured over the specs, and though Kylo hasn't told me specifically, I believe it is based off of your Defenders."

He walked around it, then climbed into the cockpit to check it out.

I smiled at Eli, and gave him a hug. "You look good, ma'am."

"Thank you, Uncle," I said with a laugh.

"Your boyfriend designed this?" Father asked. I cracked up laughing. My boyfriend? That seemed much too small of a word.

"Papa! He's the Supreme Leader," I said still laughing. "And yes, he did." He hopped out, brushing himself off.

"It is quite impressive."

"Do you want to fly it, Papa?"

"Oh, I don't fly much anymore, I'm too old. But, I'd love to fly with you." I smiled and climbed in.

We flew around the two massive fleets. We were over Starkiller base, and in my lifetime, I've never seen so many military vessels in one place. Our warships have mostly all gathered here, the men and women will be going planetside tomorrow, but some are also flying down now, attending the ceremony. Papa, it seems, brought almost a third of his fleet. It was terrifying, and thrilling. I asked him a billion questions about leading. Though he seemed to not fully agree that leading a fleet has similarities to leading a government, he diligently answered.

When we landed, he praised me on my piloting skills, delighting me to no end.

Ten minutes later, I was leading a shuttle full of Chiss—and Eli—to Starkiller base. They landed in the hanger, and I could feel Papa's awe. I smiled. It really was the biggest hanger I'd ever seen, though, I'd only seen part of the Supremacy's hanger. I'm sure the command one on the Supremacy was disgustingly large.

Finally, another thirty minutes later, I smiled at Father and Mother as they led a few Chiss up the stairs to where I was standing with Kylo and some other First Order leaders. I turned to the crowd, my voice projecting electronically.

"Yesterday, Supreme Leader Snoke found out that I have force powers. When he learned that I pull strength from the light side, he tried to kill me. If it were not for the Chiss Expansionary Defense fleet and their impeccable timing, we may not have been able to defeat Snoke.

"As it is, they did arrive at the perfect time. Our new Supreme Leader—Kylo Ren—and I, defeated Snoke. Because of this, the Supreme Leader and I wish to extend our gratitude to the Chiss military for stepping in and saving my life. It is because of their own intervening that our galaxy is no longer under the unjust and cruel rule of Snoke.

"Thank you, Fleet Admiral Thrawn, for your assistance in our time of need. I send my gratitude back to the Ascendancy with you, and I hope you will reach out to us if you are ever in need of allies." It was almost ironic that Papa came to lesser space the last time looking for allies, and has now found some through his own daughter.

I wrapped the metal around his neck, then wrapped one around my mother, smiling widely at her.

"In addition," I said as I turned back to the crowd, catching the attention of both Kylo and Hux. I'd given them my speech, and they thought I was done. Alas, I was not.

"The Knights of Ren have proved to be loyal Knights to the Supreme Leader and I, and were it not for their dedication, things could have ended differently."

A trooper walked out and handed me six metals. Though, they were not metals at all. With the help of Kandria, I finished their force dispersers. Each of their metals bore the new symbol I'd drawn up for the Knights of Ren. They stood behind us, and I walked up and wrapped one around each of them. It was difficult over their masks, but the chains were long enough.

"And last but not least. I would personally like to thank the Supreme Leader for bringing us into a new era." Cheers erupted.

Ignite your saber, Kylo

Why?

Please

He removed his saber from his hilt and held it up in between us. When the blade lit up black, he almost gasped underneath his mask. I smiled.

He looked down at my saber. I grinned, removing it from my waist. I turned toward the crowd and ignited my blades. Both of them were now white. The crowd cheered, and I smiled up at Kylo. He took off his mask and looked at me, and I saw his smile too.

You purified my crystal

It had already served its purpose with you.

"I love it," he said over the crowd.

"I figured it was symbolic," I said with a smile.

As we walked back to the command hanger, Hux turned slightly to me.

"Not one for theatrics?" he said, the hint of a smile dancing on his lips.

"A time and a place for everything, General. Did chills not run down your spine?"

"They did, actually," he said with a small smirk.

Kylo raised his eyebrows at the interaction, but was quickly thinking about more pressing matters. Hux fell back and began talking to my father and mother. I glanced over my shoulder and smiled at the Knights.

By the time we returned to the hanger, I saw Kylo and Papa deep in conversation. I narrowed my eyes at them, trying to pick up on Kylo's thoughts or their feelings. But, it was almost like he was actively blocking me out. Interesting...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 379 29
***A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY Sept 6th 2016*** "Yoda was not a master of the Light Side-or the Dark. He was between them." Luke Skywalker hears this...
54.7K 1K 12
❝takes one to know one ❞ • [Modern AU] • After a calamitous tragedy cleaves the Solo family in two, a mother transforms into the enemy of her own son...
2K 106 16
Based on Star Wars ep. VII: The Force Awakens. "You... you're afraid." I say looking back at him defyingly. "That you'll never be as strong as Darth...
164K 3.8K 46
*REYLO SMUT/SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* (This book was written before episode 9. If you read this book it is very similar to the movie but with the en...