The Gods Favorite Miko (Inuya...

By Conqueringangel

After the battle with her worst enemy, she is brought into a new battle for the sake of humanity and godhood... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Question!!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Question!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Question~
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 4

1.4K 55 2
By Conqueringangel

       A couple of days have passed since we came back from our seaside school. Thoth did keep his promise that that it would be hell too. I groaned as I flopped down on the desk. My hands felt like they were going to fall off.

      Today we were going to be choosing what type of clubs we would be joining. Apollon had me draw some examples to show the others. So I used Melissa as reference with several different activities.

     "These are the primary types of clubs." I told everyone as I stood next to Apollon.

     "So, through club activities, humans interact and learn to establish strong ties with others?" Apollon looked to me.

     "Yes." I nodded. "I thought club activities would help in learning to understand the human heart."

     "Great idea, Fairy." Apollon smiled at me. "You have the student council president's support."

     "Thank you." I smiled back at him before looking out to the others. "Everyone, are there any club activities you'd like to try?" I asked them.

      "I'm interested in the tennis club." Balder smiled. I mentally chuckled. What a great pairing but hey I give him my support. "I'm especially interested in the soft ball tennis."

     "I'd like to join the tennis club, too." Apollon agreed. Those two will definitely draw a crowd to the tennis club.

      "Then you can okay with Balder-san." I smiled.

      "No, I want to play hard ball tennis." Apollon told me.

      "That's important to you, isn't it?" I nervously smiled.

     ""Soft ball" sounds so wonderful." Balder smiled. "It has a kind feel, and I like that it's generally played in pairs. Youth is about helping one another!" He stood up while he explained.

     "Yeah..." I smirked.

     "I'm going to experience my youth, too." Apollon said. "You won't beat me, Bal-Bal. We'll have a friendly rivalry!"

     "You should just play together...oh well, you'll find out." I mumbled, then I looked to Dionysos. "What about you, Dionysos?"

     "Well, the gardening club sounds nice." He smirked.

      "Ah, so you can make wine." I smiled at him. He nodded. "Loki?"

     "Me? The going home club." He said while he played with his braid.

     It wasn't a real club. "Okay."

    "I'll join that one, as well." Thor commented.

     "Hades, are you interested in any clubs?" I asked.

     "I am interested in the astronomy club." Hades looked to me. My eyes widened and a smile went across my face.

     "The astronomy club! That's great!" I cooed. "Then you'll be in the astronomy club..."

     "No, I won't be joining a club." Hades refused. I flinched. "You asked if I was interested in any clubs, so I simply answered with the astronomy club."

     "But..." A frowned formed on my face. I thought I would be able to have a buddy.

     "I do not intend to participate in group activities." He said as he stood up. "If that is what clubs are, then I shall pass." He said before he left the classroom.

        The rest didn't want to join any clubs. I sighed as I went to the library. I wanted to get this out of my head for a little while. Maybe I could research on the multiple mate thing or maybe research more about being a miko. I knew I was way behind in my studies. I softly hummed as I looked through the reference book to find the books I was interested in. When I found it, I went to each of the shelves grabbing several books.

      I sat down in a chair at one of the tables and begun to read. I smiled as I held a book once again in my hands. My fingers gently glided across the pages, the smell of ink hitting my nose. I was a bookworm at heart. My eyes flew across the page with ease, then flipped the page once I was done. I was a fast reader, one of the perks on studying on the go in the feudal Era. I trained hard to hone this skill.

      Suddenly a pair of arms blocked me in and a silver braid with beads fell within my vision. I chuckled and looked up to find Thoth hovering over me. He glared down at me.

      "Well hello, Master Thoth." I smirked. "We got to stop meeting like this. It will be quite scandalous if word got around of an supposed affair of teacher and student."

      "What they say is irrelevant." Thoth scoffed.

      "Okay party pooper." I chuckled as I looked back at my book. "How can I be of service Master Thoth?"

       "How are these clubs coming along?" He asked as he moved to my one side and sat down on the table, his arms folded across his chest.

     "Some don't want to join."

     "There are some students refusing to participate in clubs?" He looked at me.

     "I wouldn't call it refusing..." I frowned and closed the book. "Hades doesn't seem to enjoy interacting with others." I sighed.

     "I see." Thoth nodded.

                             ****

      I couldn't get my research done with Thoth hovering over me so I decided to head back to my dorm. I written down my reference book numbers on a sheet of paper and placed them back.

      I sighed as I drapped myself onto the couch and stared at the ceiling. I didn't know what to do to make Hades join the clubs. I didn't want to force him and then again I didn't want him to feel left out and not learn.

      "How can I get them to understand humans? At this rate, they won't be able to graduate." I pouted.

     "Don't brood over it." Melissa said as he landed in the coffee table. "Hades doesn't mean any harm."

     "Yeah, but..." I looked to him.

     Melissa sat down. "Getting stressed won't do you any good! Take your time. Lot and lots of time..." He repeated. He really wasn't helping so I decided to take a stroll through the school. I looked to the chandler that hovered over the main hall. A fair amount of blue liquid was in the sphere but no were near the top. I rubbed my temples then went to the cafeteria for dinner.

      Once I ate, I came back to the dorms and I found Hades looking up at the setting sky. He was sitting all alone on the bench. I smiled at the sight of him.

     "Hades!" I called out to him as I walked over to him and sat down. He looked at me. "What are you doing?"

     "I'm looking at the stars." He looked back towards the sky. I followed his gaze, looking at the twinkling star in the sky.

      "The evening star!" I cooed with a smile upon my face.

     "You know about that too." Hades glanced at me.

      "Yes, I love astronomy." I smiled, looking back at the sky. Then he got up and started to walk away. "Going so soon?"

      "Yeah. I was planning on stargazing." He told me.

     "Ho. I thought you weren't going to be in a club." I tilted my head at him.

     "I simply dislike associating with others. Preforming club activities alone is no problem." He told me.

      "Then I'll come with." I jumped to my feet and followed along.

     "Don't." Hades sighed. "Nothing good will come of it."

      "Ah, don't give me that crap." I smirked as I held onto his arm. "You ain't getting rid of me that easily."

      He sighed but didn't push me away. We continued to walk towards a good place to stargaze. We ended up on some hilltops with a gazebo next to us.

     "Awe!" I cooed as I looked all around the sky. It was truly beautiful. "It's beautiful..."

      Hades bent down and started to set up a telescope. It looked down at his telescope, absolutely in awe by how beautiful it was.

      "What a beautiful telescope!" I bent down, then reached out. "Here, I'll help you."

      As soon as we started to get ready, a raindrop hit the back of my hand. We looked up to find a cloudy sky. I clenched my jaw in anger as I had a feeling that Zeus was doing this. Hades sighed, closing up the box and locked it.

     "I knew it...Let's go." Hades turned and then tried to head down. I grasped his hand and made him look at me.

      "Is Zeus interfering with us?" I asked. He shook his head.

     "No, it's me." Hades stated.

     "What?"

     "I bring misfortune." He whispered.

     "Don't say that. It's just a little rain." I tried to get him to see the brighter side of things. Not everything that bad happened was his fault.

     "I'm going ahead." He glanced at me. "Find cover, and take your time coming back." Then walked away.

     "Hades?" I called.

     "Don't follow me. Stay here." He warned.

      "But!" I went to go to him but a harsh wind hit against me. When I looked back, I found him gone. I immediately ran back towards the academy, trying to see if I could catch up to him. "Hades!" I yelled, looking around. "Hades!" Tears were going down my face, mixed with rain.

      When I was by the river, I looked around. Not aware that it was extremely dangerous to be by it at this moment. I continued to run, only the sound of crumbling earth echoing in my ear. I looked down and found myself falling into the rushing river. I was immediately swept underneath the rush of the water. With the speed it was going, I was going to drowned since I couldn't swim properly with this velocity. I felt the mark on my shoulder start to warm and glow. Then several of my charms glowed brightly under this water. I went to reach up, hoping to get to the surface at least. My lungs started to burn since I was running out of air. I really didn't get much intake of air when I fell.

     My vision was growing dark as I reached up one last time. I felt my lungs couldn't handle it any more and I opened my mouth instinctively to take in air, but I took water instead. I felt myself start to get swept down further into the water. Suddenly I felt a hand grab my wrist and we both broke to the surface. I immediately coughed out the water that went into my lungs. It burned horribly. I turned my head, finding Hades. He then swam to the side of the river, dragging us both out.

     I coughed against his chest as he held onto me tightly. Tears continued to fall but it wasn't from the pain or fear, it was because Hades was in pain.

      "I told you not to move." He scolded me.

      "You idiot." I growled, looking up at him.

      "This happened because you approached me." He frowned, pain swirling in his red eyes. I shook my head and buried my face into his chest. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

      "Never." I whispered. "It was never and nor will be ever your fault." I hiccuped. "Please don't leave." I grasped his wet shirt tighter, praying that he didn't leave me as well.

       "Listen." He whispered in my ear. "Do not approach me again."

      Tears formed into my eyes. I clenched my jaw, looked down and nodded. He carried me back to the dorms where Tenji was running out in the rain. Tenji looked upon my shivering form and then glanced at Hades. Hades put me into Tenji's arms before heading to his own room.

      Tenji helped me take a hot bath and then put my nightgown on me. The coolness of the silk made my skin bristle. Tenji gently rubbed at my hair, silently looking at me as tears continued to fall.

      "That was a disaster, Higashi." Melissa said as he sat down next to me. Then he patted my leg with his puffy hand. My charm of a doll turned to Melissa's color before staying like that. I looked at the charm. "Don't let it get you down. It's not all bad."

      How can it not be bad? My mate told me never to approach again. I felt the tears go down harder. Melissa sighed before leaving me alone with Tenji. Tenji wrapped his arms around me, pulling me up into bed and covered us with a blanket. He silently held me while nuzzling me, his tail wrapping around my legs.

     "Don't give up my fiery miko. Just show him how stubborn you really are." Tenji kissed my forehead. "I mean you did face death how many times going standing up to Sesshomaru?"

     "True." I chuckled.

                               *****

      The next morning, I went looking around for Hades. No matter what he said, I was going to see this through. I was a stubborn ass woman. I found him sitting on the steps looking up at the sky. I leaned forward with a smile upon my face.

      "Good morning, Hades." I greeted. "Are you going stargazing again today?"

      "I told you to stay away from me." He responded back. I ignored it and continued to talk.

     "May I go with you?" I asked. He sighed.

     "Misfortune will befall you again." He warned.

     "I was just too careless." I smirked.

     "Even greater misfortune will befall you. If you don't want to experience a pain worse than death, leave at once." He tried once more but I stayed silent. "What's the matter? Did you not hear me?"

      "Already died once. Wanna try again?" I looked at him. "Besides, I want to go."

      "You must be insane." He sighed but I could see he didn't like the part when I mentioned I died. "What kind of person dives into misfortune?"

      "This one!" I laughed. "Besides, it always better to veiw stars when your with someone and share that feeling with another." I looked to the sky.

     "Do as you wish." He said.

     "Okay. Thank you." I smiled at him before my hand went behind my head and grabbed a stray ball that came my way. I brought it in front of me as I straightened up. "Balder, is this yours?" I asked as I turned around.

       "Sorry, Kagome!" He sheepishly apologized as he ran up to me. He grabbed my hands.

       Isn't this a familiar feeling? I chuckled as I was reminded of Koga.

      "The ball must have been drawn to you by your charm." His blue eyes softened. "That must of hurt. Are you okay?" He gently tucked a piece of loose hair behind my ear. "I'm so worried, it's crushing my heart."

      "Not really, I'm fine. I caught more painful things than this." I smirked and handed the ball back to him. Then I looked at Hades. "So, Hades, shall we meet in the club room?"

      "Do as you wish." He repeated.

     "Okay." Then I caught another ball from hitting me. This time however I threw it back. Apollon yelped as he avoided it. "Damn, I had some good swing on that." I nodded in approval.

        Apollon looked at the ball then ran up to me. He placed his hands on my shoulders.

      "Are you all right, Fairy?" He looked at me.

     "I'm fine. I just caught a ball. You guys act like I'm going to break of it." I scoffed. "So, Hades, I'll see you after classes." I smiled as I blocked incoming at water at me with a barrier. Thankfully the barrier caught all of it, then shaped into a hose and shot it back at Dionysos. I chuckled when he yelped as he got drenched. I looked down at Hades and did a victory sign. "See you at the club room." I waved goodbye as I ran down the steps.

       I ran back to the dorm to grab my bag. I was happy for once that things were going perfectly. I wasn't going to let him think that he was causing the misfortune. I looked up and found Loki and Thor.

      "Loki, Thor..." I ran up to them and walked next to them. "Are you on your way to school?"

      "Morning practice for the going home club." Loki simply stated.

      "Huh?!"

      "But aren't we just talking a walk?" He asked Thor. 

      "You started this." Thor countered. I chuckled.

     "Yeah, but..." Loki smirked.

     "So what are you doing Kagome?" Thor asked me.

      "Ah, just taking a day off from morning practice." I chuckled. "I'm in the astronomy club at night. Usually at this time, I would be practicing my swordsmanship, my martial arts, my etiquette, my archery or my miko training."

      Loki whistled. "You're always busy."

       "Yup, I'm always on the go." I chuckled.

      "I've been waiting for you." Dionysos called.

       "Same here, Fairy." Apollon smiled.

       "I wanted to apologize about earlier." Dionysos apologized.

      "It's fine." I smirked. "I wasn't the one who got wet anyways." Dionysos rolled his eyes. "Anyways, do you two have a vendetta against me or something? Just so you know, whatever you dish out I give it back."

       "No!" They waved their hands frantically.

     "Huh." I placed a hand to my hip. "Apparently this is the misfortune he was talking about." I shrugged.

      At the word misfortune, Apollon  and Dionysos dragged me away. I saw the grape charm glow a bit before shimmering like clean red grapes. When we were in a secluded place, they sat me down on a bench and made me spill the beans. I told them what was been going down.

     "Apparently, it's Hades misfortune." I summed up.

     "He is the king of the underworld, after all..." Apollon said.

      "So?" I leaned back on the bench, folding my arms.

       "I wish we could so something for him..." Apollon frowned.

     "It's his fate. We can't do anything." Dionysos sighed.

      "Says who? The fates? I dealt with their shenanigans enough to overcome fate." I arched a brow. "Anyways, it would just be nice if he could experience some good things and not only misfortune."

     "He does." Apollon quipped. I immediately stood up with a smile upon his face.

     "Really?"

     "Uncle Hades has a favorite food." Apollon smirked.

      "What is it?" I went in closer. Apollon blushed and looked away.

     "It so happens..." Apollon said.

     "Would you believe it..." Dionysos smiled.

     "Stawberries!" "Rice cakes!" They said at the same time.

      "No, Dee-Dee, Uncle Hades like rice cakes!" Apollon looked to his brother.

     "Now way! He likes strawberries!" Dionysos countered.

      "Rice cakes and strawberries?" I mumbled. I tried to imagine it and arched a brow.

      "He tries to hide it, but I see him buying them at the school store all the time." Apollon smiled.

     "When the cafeteria was serving strawberries, I saw him save them for last." Dionysos told me.

       Well these two tried their best but they just made me more confused. Throughout class today, I kept trying to think of different recipes that would work with both rice cakes and strawberries. I guess I was going to make standard rice cakes with strawberries in them.

        When the bell rang, I ran immediately back to the dorm room and quickly made some rice cakes with strawberries inside of them. I happily hummed while Tenji watched me work. He tried to steal some but I slapped his hand away from the plate I made. He pouted and his ears flattened against his head.

      "Don't pout, there is some for you over there." I pointed to a tray of his favorite, chocolate rice cakes. He happily squealed before running to the tray. "Make sure you give a couple to Melissa." I told him while I grabbed the tray of strawberry rice cakes and left to the astronomy club room.

     I placed them on the table and then went to go make some tea. I came back with a teapot and two cups on a small tray. I found Hades standing there in shock.

      "Th-these are rice cakes." He said in disbelief.

     "It's a gift." I smiled as I walked closer to him.

     "A gift... you say?" He looked at me skeptical.

     "Yes." I smiled even wider. His wide eyes looked back at the plate of rice cakes, then to me with his eyes narrowed.

     "Are you trying to win me over with these?" He asked.

       If it works! I chuckled in my head but I shook my head. "No, that isn't what I'm doing. They really are just a gift!"

      He folded his arms over his chest. Then acted all tough. "If you insist, I believe you."

     Too cute! I exclaimed in my thoughts.

      "Since you went to the trouble of bringing these," Oh honey, I did more than bring theses, "I'll gratefully accept them."

       "Come sit and eat while I pour the tea." I chuckled.

      He sat down and I sat next to him. I placed the two cups in front of me and gracefully filled up each cup with tea. Hades gently picked one up, carefully examining it. Then he started to talk to me.

      "The characters for rice cake means "great fortune." Perhaps because the name is so far removed from me, it's hard to describe my feelings when I touch them." He told me. I smiled and placed the teapot down.

      "You really do like them." I chuckled. Then he gasped when he looked back at the plate.

     "Rice cakes with strawberries inside?" He stated at it with disbelief. "What is this?"

      "Strawberry rice cakes." I answered with a smile. I was liking this reaction from him.

     "Strawberry rice cakes?" He repeated. "These exist?"

     "Yes, I heard you like strawberries, too."

     He picked one of the rice cakes that had a strawberry sticking out with a smile and a blush upon his face.

     "A duet starring my favorites, rice cakes and strawberries...What a glorious collaboration. Is it acceptable to experience so much happiness at once?" He smiled then flinched when he realized I was still here. He blushed harder when he got caught. "I appreciate your goodwill. I gratefully accept."

      "Go ahead." I smiled as I pushed the tea over to him.

    "Thank you for the food." He thanked before biting in. The strawberry filling enveloped his entire mouth. He seemed to be in bliss as he ate. He continued to eat them. I smiled as I sipped my tea. I watched in happiness that he was enjoying them. I softly chuckled when I saw some on his face.

      "You have some on your face." I smirked as I pulled out my handkerchief and wiped his face. A blush apparent on his cheeks.

     "Th-Thank you." He stammered.

     "Not at all." I smiled. "You really like them, don't you?"

     "Yes...The rice cakes are good, but the strawberries are...the icing on the cake." He happily said. I giggled at his little joke. "I was making a joke using the "cake" of rice cakes."

     "Well, that really takes the cake." I giggled.

     "Well said." He smiled at me.

     "If you ever want more, don't hesitate to ask. I'll happily make them again anytime." I sipped on my tea.

     "You made these?" He looked down in astonishment.

     "Yup." I smiled.

     "Thank you." He smiled happier at the rice cake.

      "I'm glad you experience more than just misfortune, though." I said with relief. He looked to me. "I mean, you look so happy when eating those."

     "I see..." He closed his eyes and placed down his rice cake. He then stood up, faced me and then took off his tie. He started to unbutton his shirt. A small blush went on my cheeks. "There's something I'd like to show you." He then moved the right side of his shirt.

      My eyes widened when I saw an active curse mark upon his skin.

     "A curse!" It came through my lips before I could stop it. He nodded.

     "It's a grudge."

     "A grudge?" I looked up at him.

     "The grudge of the dead who have fallen into the underworld. As ruler of the underworld, I am hated by many who regret their deaths. The hatred piles up endlessly, becoming engraved on my body as a great curse. My misfortune affects not only myself, but those around me." He grabbed his tie and walked towards the door. "Don't come near me again. For all eternity, I can never be happy..."

      "Hades!" I got and ran up to him, engulfing him in a hug. My hand accidently rubbing his bare chest but I didn't care. I rubbed my face into his back. "Please don't go."

     I felt my reiki be subconsciously taken from me. I saw him flinch but he released my arms and then left the room. I looked down at the floor, then at the plate of rice cakes he left behind. I brought back the rice cakes with me and placed them on the table. Melissa and Tenji ate them while I told them what happened. Melissa threw one up and it landed in his mouth.

     "So everything always ends in misfortune for him..." Melissa said while eating. I frowned at him as he swallowed. "I say this for your own good. Higashi, you should listen to Hades, and stay away from him."

     "Huh?" I growled.

     "If he experiences happiness, his misfortune will only cause him more pain. The more you associate with him, the worse things will be." Melissa explained while looking at the selection of rice cakes. "You should stay away for his sake, as well..." He picked up one of each kind, threw them up and swallowed them, which he choked on.

      "No one should shoulder that alone." I got to my feet and then walked towards the hilltops we were at yesterday. I sat down and looked at the stars, tears running down my face. I lifted the jewel and clenched my hand around it. I ripped it off my neck and went to throw it, but I lost ambition to and my arm drooped back down to the ground.

     "Fairy!" I heard Apollon call from behind. I quickly dried my tears and looked behind me. I found, Apollon, Hades, Dionysos, Tsukuyomi and Balder behind me. My eyes widened at the sight.

       "What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

      "We are going stargazing with Uncle Hades." Apollon smiled. "I remember you saying about going to see them with Uncle Hades this morning."

      "So you pestered him." I smirked, leaning back, the jewel besides my hand.

      "Says the Queen of pestering." Dionysos teased.

     "Moi." I placed a hand to my chest. "Never." I chuckled. They all came over and looked up at the sky.

      "Now that I get a better look, there really are a lot of stars." Balder said.

      "I wonder how many there are." Dionysos pondered.

      "They say there are hundred of billions of hundred of billion of stars." Hades and I said at the same time. We looked at each other. I blushed and looked away.

     "Oh? How many is that?" Apollon looked to us.

     "About ten to the twenty-second power." Hades responded.

     "Ten to the twenty-second power? That's amazing!" Apollon said gleefully.

     "Do you seriously understand that?" Dionysos teased his brother. I chuckled.

     Hades knelt down beside me and started to open his telescope case.

      "Oh, your telescope." I crawled over. "I'll help you." I reached out to help and a waterdrop hit my skin again. I gasped as I saw the clouds quickly gather and cover the night sky.

     "It's raining." Tsukuyomi stated. Hades then got to his feet and stood up. I grabbed the jewel and stood up as well. He went to walk away but I grabbed his hand, refusing to let go this time.

     "Wait!" I tightened my grip on him.

     "All right! This is where the fun starts!" Apollon smiled. I looked at him and arched a brow.

     "Yeah." Dionysos agreed.

     "I'm in." Balder smiled.

     "I'll join you." Tsukuyomi nodded.

     Suddenly they threw up their clothes, making me yelp in surprise and covered my face. I then peeked through my fingers, finding them in their bathing suits. I felt a nosebleed coming on. Apollon and Dionysos must of came up with with idea when I told them about what happened.

      "We didn't get to use our swimsuits much at the seaside school..." Dionysos smiled.

     "You guys..." Hades stared at them.

     "Come on!" Apollon cheered before turning away from us. "We won't let any misfortune beat us!"

      "Now we'll be fine, even if we get wet." Tsukuyomi said.

     "Huh?" I glanced at Balder. "Balder, you aren't getting wet from the rain..." I tilted my head to the side, confused. He turned to me, then all four of them looked up.

     "The rain really does avoid Bal-Bal..." Apollon smirked.

     "Even nature loves him." Dionysos added. "No one can ever hurt him."

     "My swimsuit is pointless again." Balder weakly smiled. Since I was drenched, I smirked and ran over to him. I jumped in his arms, getting him wet.

      "Ha, take that nature." I smiled triumphantly. "I got him wet." Then I blushed. "Ah, that came out wrong." I blushed harder and hid behind my hands on embarrassment.

       Then they ran off running, enjoying the rain. I smirked as I walked back to Hades, going underneath the gazebo. I shook the water off me before sitting down.

      "Approaching you brings misfortune. But...but if the misfortune isn't a bad thing..." I smiled as I looked up at him. He was looking at me. "I fell in the river, but I was happy when you saved me. Even if unfortunate things occur, we're still growing closer. We couldn't go stargazing, but everyone's having so much fun..." I looked to the rowdy bunch. "If you let yourself wallow in misfortune, then nothing will change. But if you have dreams or desires, or wishes for happiness, I'm sure--"

     "Enough." Hades cut me off. "That's enough. Say no more."

     "Hades?" I looked to him.

     "I bring misfortune. Until now, I have seen nothing but misfortune...but no matter what misfortune comes, there are still those who care for me." He smiled, softly chuckling. "If that is not happiness, I don't know what is." I smiled happily. "You, as well, Kagome." He looked down at me.

     "Huh?"

     "Thank you." He thanked me. Happy tears down my cheeks.

      "About time you realized that you big blockhead." I smiled, wiping at my tears. Suddenly Apollon and Balder snuck in, leaning towards him.

      "What ate you doing, Uncle Hades?" Apollon asked. Then Dionysos and Tsukuyomi came over too.

      "Come on, we brought a swimsuit for you, too." Dionysos said while holding up a speedo. My cheeks grew warm as I subconsciously thought about him wearing that. My mouth hung open in disbelief.

     "What?!" He flinched before everyone grabbed his arms and started tugging.

      "Come in, get changed! Hurry up!" Apollon said cheerily. He shook his head, trying to escape.

       "Wait...stop!" Hades stammered. I chuckled as I watched them get a rise out of Hades. Then I noticed that the sky was clearing now.

     "It's already over." Balder sighed.

     "That's no fun..." Dionysos pouted.

     "Why? Did you want to see your uncle in that?" I grinned, elbowing his side. He choked on air, blushing down at me.

     "Did the misfortune give up?" Apollon asked. I gasped as I looked to the sky. I walked out, gazing at the stars.

     "The stars are beautiful!" I whispered.

     "As ruler of the underworld, I learned the joy of looking up at the beautiful heavens from the dark underworld...I saw those glimmers of hope." He said as he stood next to me. "Had I lived in the heavens, perhaps I wouldn't have known this joy."

     "Hades." I smiled at him. He then placed a hand on my shoulder.

      "I cannot wallow in misfortune. Kagome...you were right about everything." He smiled at me.

      I smiled at him before we looked to the sky. I grasped the jewel tightly behind my back, hoping this little happiness stayed.

***So cute. She finally got to Hades! Stubbornness wins again. I wonder how her mental health is going to be effected by this? It also looks like we have two more mates. Don't forget to:

Comment

Share

Vote

CA***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 241 16
in·san·i·ty /inˈsanədē/ noun the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness. ♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢ (Y/N) (L/N). Goddess of Insanity. ...
71.6K 2.9K 42
Various!Record of Ragnarok x reader ---------------------------------------------------------------- "Why do you hate the gods, Lady [Name]?" He had...
30.9K 593 18
Kagome runs away after Inuyasha chose Kikyo. Will this sadness ever go away? When she ran away she had discovered something about her powers, her tru...
1K 22 9
After Yui and her older sister, Jane graduate with the gods, they return home to their older sister, Phoenix. They go back to school, and being unde...