Unsaid

By completlyordinary

these are the things i wish i was able to say out loud. but because i can't here are the words that pass thro... More

Lost
Alone
Low
Future
Hiding
Wonder
Begin
Panic
Strings
Fake
Broken
Released
Wrong
Drowning
Clouded
Envy
Invisible
Games
Control
Thread
One AM
Lonely
Pain
Lies
Gone
Patience
Location
Waiting
Relaspe
Breathless
Numb
Light
Push
Why
Happier
Twisted
Love
Stuck
Habits
Gazing
Her
Blink
Dreaming
Ache
Truth
Pennies
Seven
Hands
Eighteen

Doubt

111 12 5
By completlyordinary

!!Please read author's note!!
I have always been very familiar with doubt because often I doubt myself.
Lately it has not been me doubting myself that's been the problem but the fact that others are placing doubt in my mind. It could be unintentional or they might do it without a second thought. But one thing is for sure.
My confidence wavers.
.
Whenever I crack a joke and you don't laugh I shrink back and sulk.
.
Whenever I miss the ball and you look at me, saying nothing, I feel as if your expression is more harmful than words.
.
Whenever you make a comment and say you were "just kidding" the wonder of you truly were eats away at me for the longest time.
.
So you see, often doubt is first placed by others but grows as I continue to worry about it for several weeks.
I have always been familiar with doubt because doubt will forever haunt me.
...
As some of you may know I don't have that much self-esteem and I often succumb to doubt. It's something I need to improve on but I don't really know how to gain and sustain confidence.
Do you have any tips for me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 284 129
Sometimes I just need a way to express how I feel when I can't put it into words, I'm sure we all feel that way whether you're a teen or young adult...
389 43 68
I've cried too hard for too long as I debated death. Over and over, all I wanted was a quick overdose, a quick way to escape the pain. Until the guil...
918 18 85
Cutting open my heart to pour out how I feel. It comes down in floods of blood as words scatter on the floor in a jumbled mess or a pathetic attempt...
2.7K 531 40
{#73 in Poetry- May 17, 2016} A series of poems and essays about the things I wish I could say out loud. @soundthealarm made the gorgeous cover.