ð‘ū𝒆 ð‘ū𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑊𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆ïŋ―...

By livinginaparacosm

"𝐇ðĻ𝐰 𝐝ðĻ ðēðĻðŪ ðĨ𝐞𝐭 𝐠ðĻ ðĻ𝐟 𝐚 ðĐ𝐞ðŦ𝐎ðĻ𝐧 ð­ðĄðšð­ 𝐟𝐞ðĨ𝐭 ðĨðĒðĪ𝐞 ðĄðĻðĶ𝐞" Orphaned at 10 Lore... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎
(𝐀/𝐍) 𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃
𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐔𝐏
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐘
𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄
𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘: 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒
𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 -DĖķIĖķCĖķKĖķ- 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐂𝐏𝐑
𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐘𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓
𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊
𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐌 𝐈 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃
𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐍𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃
𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐆𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒
𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒
𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄
𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓
(𝐀/𝐍) 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘, 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘
𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀
𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒
(𝐀/𝐍) ð–ðĄðĻ𝐚
𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒
(𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊) 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒
(NEW BOOK) SEASON TWO

𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐌 𝐈 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?

1.5K 42 16
By livinginaparacosm

"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm still Jenny from the block"

-Jennifer Lopez

~~~

       My music blasted through the mountains main room as a trained on my own. I had been training at home but even Bruce was getting upset with the limit of sleep I was getting so I went to train at the mountain when I knew no one was around. Well, when I thought no one was around.

"You should rest"

I sighed and turned around, facing Wally who stood in his own training outfit.

"Why are you here?" I asked, it came across harsher then I meant it to.

"Training, it was supposed to be empty"

I nodded and went back to hitting the punching bag.

"I still stand by the 'you need rest'" he told me, I huffed and spun around again.
"How do you know what I need?"

"Lorelei, look at yourself." He told me, concern laced his voice "you're beautiful but you're a mess. You've been beating up yourself because of the last mission. When's the last time you slept?"

I shrugged "I dunno but don't worry about that, I'm fine"

"No you're not. You probably couldn't beat anyone in a spar right now, which is saying something cause you're you." He walked closer.

"Yes I can" I snapped, not bothering to look over.

"Beat me then."

"Fine."

"Fine. If I win, you're going to bed"

"If I win..." I thought for a moment "I'll think about that later"

We both got into a ready position and began.

I did a roundhouse kick but he caught my leg, slamming me onto the ground.

"That was me not trying Lor. You need rest"

"No" I blew a hair out of my face "just gimmie another chance."

"Not gonna happen, you know I'm right"

I huffed and gave a small nod opening my eyes, watching him offer me his hand.

I took it and he lifted me with ease.

"Come on" The ginger led me to his room simply because it was closer. He went over to his drawers and gave me a tshirt of his, "change. I'll be back" he left the room and shut the door behind him.

I took off my training clothes and put on the shirt which was too big for me but comfortable.

Wally walked back in with a couple extra blankets "incase you get cold" he made the bed and I laid down.

"I'll be back in a little while to make sure you're ok, get some rest" he left the room, slowly dimming the lights off before closing the door.

~ ~ ~

Once I woke up from my long rest I changed into a white lace tank top and a black V neck sweater which I tucked into a dark grey plaid skirt. I wore the spare training mask since the others would probably show up soon and made my way to the kitchen.

I stood by the coffee machine and waited as I made a cup for myself.

"Good afternoon" Kaldur greeted, I turned to him.

"Afternoon?" I asked, he nodded and pointed to the clock. Sure enough it was 12:34.

"Oh" I didn't realize I had slept that long "good afternoon then"

"You seem well rested" He pointed out and I smiled

"Yeah"

"Good" he stated "cause we need to talk, though I don't wish to worry the team so a more private area would be preferred"

"Sure, follow me" I led him to an old office I knew no one would be near and shut the door. "What's up?"

He took a deep sigh and started to explain.
"I went on a mission with Red Arrow the other day."

"Without me? Ouch. What happened to the little trio we had going?"

"Roy and I both agreed you needed rest."

I listened to him, waiting for him to continue.

"We we're against Sportsmaster and Cheshire. And I understand it could be false but I got intel saying that there's a mole on our team."

My eyes widened "does Roy know?"

Kaldur shook his head "no it was just Sportsmaster and I"

"Ok..." I sighed "well, saying anything would let the possible mole know we know." I thought out loud.
"I hate keeping secrets but I think we should keep it to ourselves until further on..."

"You hate keeping secrets?" The Atlantean asked.

"Yeah, but sometimes it's necessary" I answered and he nodded.

"Our secret then, that way you don't hold all the guilt"

I smiled "our secret"

~ ~ ~

A few days passed since then and my sleep schedule was finally back on track, which seemed to make everyone around me happy.

I sat in the back of our car with Dick as Alfred drove and Bruce sat up front in the passengers seat. We could have taken the limo but my brother and I preferred the normal car..well as normal as a billionaire could have.

"You're sure you have everything?" Alfred double checked. We both nodded.

"Lorelei you have your regular uniform with you?" I nodded. I was wearing my cheer uniform at the moment because we had to judge tryouts today and had no time to change.

"Richard you have your lunch?" my brother, who had a habit of forgetting his food, nodded in reply.

"Very good. We're here" The older man stopped the car and we grabbed our bags.

"See you later" I told Bruce and Alfred as I grabbed my bag.

"Good luck" Bruce granted, my brother and I climbed out of the car and looked up at the big building.

"You know my schedule if you need me?" I asked and Dick nodded. "Good, now go find Babs" he ran off and I looked around before I spotted Bette waiting by the front door.

I smiled and jogged over to her, hugging her once I got over.

"You didn't answer Maddie and I" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, I've been stressing out" she told me, checking her watch still watching for someone.

"New student right?" I questioned. "Bruce told me about her, she got a Wayne scholarship"

"Yeah, I see her now" Bette told me, I spotted Maddie and her older brother Jackson approach the school. "We'll come find you" I told the blonde and we split up.

I ran towards the African-Latino siblings, Jackson was in his regular uniform and Maddie was in her cheer one, matching my own. The only difference was the jacket that had our first initial and last name on the back that she wore.

Maddie spotted me and smiled, splitting up with her own brother and meeting up with me halfway.

"You're here! Where's Bette?" She asked hugging me, I pointed to our other best friend who was now chatting with a very nervous looking Artemis, I watched my brother approach and my eyes widened.

"Oh little man is gonna scare the poor girl away" Maddie commented, I nodded and jogged over.

"Get out of here" I shoved him away after he snapped a selfie of the two of them.

"Uh, who was that?" Artemis asked.

"Freshman" Bette told her and the two looked at Maddie and I.

"Sorry, he's my brother. At this rate I should have him on a leash" Artemis chuckled a bit.

"I'm Lorelei, but you can call me Rory. This is Madilyn but we call her Maddie"

"Artemis" She introduced and I smiled. "Wait. Rory Grayson right? Wayne's kid?"

I nodded simply.

"I got a scholarship from him...I didn't even apply"

"We keep a look out for gifted students" I told her, "you just happened to be one"

Bette spoke up curiously "are you two going to join us?"

"Probably not" Maddie told her "tryouts are at lunch so we have to prepare everything. Gets us out of a couple classes though"

We said our goodbyes to the two blondes and started making our way through the hallways and into the gym. The team would meet there along with
our football team then all go outside to set up the field.

We walked in and saw mostly everyone already there, minus the members that had graduated last year. The title of cheer captains had been handed down to Maddie and I. I was a couple grades ahead so I was given the opportunity, though I don't wish to graduate early, it just gives me more time for courses I want. And I chose Maddie to be my 'right hand man' as she had said before bursting into song, singing the lyrics from Hamilton.

I spotted Jackson speaking with Luke Fox, the son of Lucius Fox. Luke was like family, along with his other siblings.

Maddie and I joined them, just talking about our classes. Turned out I had at least one friend in every class but my free block which was fine with me.

Soon one of the gym teachers came in with a group of freshmen. There were whispers about me but nothing new.

"Is that-?"
"The Wayne girl"
"I thought it was Grayson"
"What's the big deal about her?"
"Have you not heard? Her parents died in the circus. Bruce Wayne adopted her and her brother. How do you not know?"
"Cut Mackie some slack he's from metropolis"
"Ew"
"Wait THE Bruce Wayne?"
"I've seen her brother, he's cute. Do you think I stand a chance?"
"Who cares about him, think she'd go for a younger guy?"

I looked at Maddie Jackson and Luke who were all listening as well.

"...poor Mackie, who the hell comes here from Metropolis" Jackson joked, defusing the tension and we all laughed.

"ALRIGHT CHEER AND FOOTBALL OUTSIDE" the football captain Mr H yelled. We all listened and ran outside.

"Everyone start setting up. Cheer you're on benches, Football two of you need get the tables from the spare storage room. The rest of you find things to help out with, we have a lot to do." Our Cheer coach shouted. Miss Johnson was one of my favourite teachers, I'm not sure if it's because she was younger or just cause she was kind but she seemed to like us too so I went with it. She was also one of the gym teachers.

I went with Maddie and Lucy, who was another one of our close friends, to get out benches that were stored under the bleachers.

"If it starts to rain I might die" Lucy stated dramatically. "Remember last year when I slipped? Traumatizing"

I laughed at her dramatics "you'll live"

Lucy was a brown haired Korean girl, though she was born here her grandparents had moved here from their hometown in Seoul. They had met on the flight and it was actually a really cute story.
Her family has always treated Maddie and I as their own.

"I don't know, I think this may be Lucy's last day. It's supposed to rain in a couple hours"
Maddie stated and the brunettes eyes widened.

"YOU'RE JOKING" she shouted dropping the bench on our feet which would have hurt but we stepped out of the way.

"I am" Maddie said trying not to laugh.

"I hate you." Lucy told her before picking up the bench again bringing it to its spot.

~ ~ ~

"One two three four five six seven and eight!" I counted, leading the group of new members through a basic cheer.

Once they picked it up I sat down at the table set up for all the team captains, the rest of the team took over with the tryout members.

Maddie sat, writing down names.

"The short one's good" she stated and I nodded, sitting next to her, on the other side of me to the right was Alexander. He was the Football captain along with Jackson.

"She's very bouncy"

"Alex you say that about one person every single year" I turned to him, leaning on the table.

"They're very bouncy folk" He defended. I laughed shaking my head and took out my phone.

Speedy Gonzales:
I'm insanely bored right now so
I will be bugging you

Pretty girl:
Thank god cause so am I

Speedy Gonzales:
I got out of school early today, I
could come meet you and Dick after?

I sighed, as much as I wanted him to I couldn't risk it with Artemis around. I didn't want her finding out my identity and him being there would definitely give it away.

Pretty Girl:
Nah don't worry about us

Speedy Gonzales:
You sure? It's no biggie

Pretty Girl:
Yeah but the whole 'secret identity' thing

Speedy Gonzales:
There's no one on the team there though,
other then your brother but we hang out
anyway

Pretty Girl:
Maybe another day ok?
I have to go judge cheer now, cya at the
mountain

Speedy Gonzales:
Farewell dear lady

I laughed and looked back up putting my phone away.

"Was that your boyfriend?" Jackson mocked me.

I smirked "yes actually it was"

His jaw dropped in shock "actually?!"

I nodded "We can't tell anyone though cause I don't want unwanted press attention"

The group nodded and went back to their work, I leant over Maddie's shoulder reading the paper.

~ ~ ~
<kaldurs pov>

"So you have told no one else of this mole?" The android asked.

"Only Dove, we cannot be sure one exists. And if it does, if the Team is being betrayed from within, and we must investigate without tipping our hands" I informed, pausing to think

"we can never be sure. But maybe we should tell Batman?"

"Generally the Batman expects the Team to handle its own problems but the decision is yours. I will be returning after monitor duty on the watchtower"

I looked at Red Tornado confused. "I thought you were exempt from monitor duty since becoming...our den mother?"

The computer recognized the android as the zeta tube fired up.
"I agreed to cover for Green Arrow as he has a interpersonal event with Black Canary" he took a small break to think before continuing "a hot date" he finished before getting transported to the watchtower.

~ ~ ~
<rorys pov>

I headed down the street, duffle bag in hand. I didn't go to the mountain with Dick because I had my ballet class to go to. It was only 45 minutes in when the power to the building went out so I got sent home early.

I had gotten to change before, thankfully.

I walked into the phone booth and transported myself to the cave.

"Recognized: Dove 1-21"

I entered and looked around in a confused shock.

Conner and Wally were trapped in a hard structure while Kaldur and M'gann were in a cage of fire, the Atlantean held onto the Martian. No one else was in the room, just them...for now.

"Dove!" Wally whisper yelled, I ran over to the ledge and kneeled down so he could look at me.

"What's going on?" I looked over at M'gann worried at her condition. She was no doubt struggling, as was Kaldur.

"Red has some crazy family members or something. You need to get out of here and find help now." Wally told me in a serious tone.

"Where's my brother?" I asked "and Artemis?"

"No clue, the reds are after them now."
My eyes widened with worry.

"He's gonna be ok. They're both strong" He reassured, "but you need to get help before-LOOK OUT"

I looked over to who he was shouting at to see Dick and Artemis ducking under water, only to swim over near Conner and Wally.

"You guys ok?" My brother asked, then noticed me "you're here?"

I nodded.

"Forget us, help M'gann" Conner spoke up.

"Kaldur, is she-" Artemis started not wanting to finish in fear of the answer.

"She is unconscious. I fear she..." he thought "we cannot survive much longer"

More fire is thrown forcing Artemis and Dick to go back underwater. The two 'reds' Wally had mentioned before came into view, but they were too focused on the others to realize I was there.

I knew they wouldn't be able to escape. I hated how many times I has gotten hurt on missions with the team but this time it was necessary.

"Ya know..." I shouted as I stood up "You guys are really unoriginal" the two androids looked at me.

"I mean, the whole robot thing is really getting old" I continued "plus, we have the ability to call the league on you at any time we want. How do you know we haven't trapped you?"

They started towards me but I didn't move.

"Super strength, Martian abilities, Atlantean, Super speed, you really think four people with those abilities got kidnapped against their will? Do you know how stupid that sounds?"

I grabbed two explosives behind my back.
The more masculine android got close.

"You think we'll fall for your tricks child?" He asked, his robotic voice sounded threatening.

"Yeah" I stated blandly before throwing my explosives. They stuck to each robot through magnets and electrocuted them. Both leaned forward, motionless.

My jaw dropped and I stepped back "holy crap it wor-"

"DOVE BEHIND YOU"

I turned just in time to see a huge wave wash over me but the thing is, it never went away. The wave stayed still and I struggled, trying to get out. I held my breath for as long as I could, a skill I learnt through Bruce.

Searching for a way out, I realized I couldn't do anything but hold my breath. Forced to give in I felt water fill my lungs just as my vision went dark.

~ ~ ~

I woke to a hard amount of pressure against my chest. Water ran up my throat and I gasped, coughing it out. I didn't get to look around and process everything because my brother practically attacked me with a hug.

"cant breath" I struggled and he loosened his grip, still not letting go.

"SHES OK" he shouted to the others, I heard a few sighs of relief.

I looked around and saw M'gann leaning against Kaldur but standing.

"Is M'gann..?"

"I'm alright" she told me with small smile, I looked at Kaldur who gave a smile indicating he was as well.

"What happened?" I questioned, looking at the reds who seemed to be out of power.

My brother went of to explain everything to us. From when they showed up to my brothers plan of faking drowning.

"Figured my only chance was to 'surrender'. Pretend to drown before I actually did...passed out though" he stated the last part as if it was a regular thing to do.

"Stupid" I told him.

"Will you quit playing with that thing and cut us free already?" I heard Wally complain.

"It's not working genius, EMP shuts down all machines remember?" Artemis responded.

"All machines present at the time" Red Tornado entered landing besides Conner and Wally "what has occurred?"

"Has a little visit from your family" Dick spoke

"Your extremely nasty family" Artemis snapped

"I was not aware I had relations" The android spoke.

I heard Conners voice join the conversation "Where have you been?"

"Monitor duty on the Watchtower, when it became clear that cave communications were down I attempted to investigate but your Zeta Tubes were also nonfunctional. I transported to Providence and proceeded here."

A loud noise and beeping, I could only assume was Sphere filled the room. The laser in Artemis's hand went off.

"The pulse has worn off" Wally Dick and I said at the same time.

I watched as Red Tornado reached for his female sibling. A zap connected between them and her eyes lit up.

Red Tornado levitated into the air and aimed two tornadoes at the team and I, sucking the air out of us.

Then again, everything went dark.

~ ~ ~

"Hey, wake up" Batman said.
I opened my eyes groaning, around me was all of our mentors. Artemis was being woken up by Superman, while Flash started to free Wally and Conner.

"What happened here?" Superman asked rather rudely.

"What happened?!" The female archer spoke up "The reds happened! Tornado and his..." she stopped and looked around, "wait where are they?"

"Gone" My brother spoke up, he sounded disappointed in himself

"all three of them, gone."

~ ~ ~

A/N: this chapter was kinda crappy but I wanted to get it over with cause I'm excited to write the next one. I'll probably come back and edit it later on.

-M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.9K 16
𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄. ❝ i've lived long enough to know that a love like this can only come once in a lifetime. ❞ 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐔𝐌𝐁...
583K 35.5K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 114K 64
â†ģ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 ð°ðĄðĒðœðĄ, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
53.5K 1.4K 20
Young Justice Fanfic Snow, a girl with the ability to control ice. She was the odd one out in the group of villains she belonged in, feeling like eve...