Just Want To Possessed You (M...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 只想占有你 AUTHOR: 蘑菇队长 Yin Shen, a master of flirting, has benefited all his buddies wit... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 13

1.1K 16 0
By CN_SweetSmile

   Yin Shen stood wetly.

    The basin of water poured him a cold heart, and many girls passing by were also affected, holding their heads and squirming, only he stood motionless, dripping dripping down, for a while Blinded.

    I was very frustrated, but I didn't know who to talk to.

    He hooked his lips mockingly. The girl's clear eyes were full of concern at the time. Her voice was soft and waxy, and she asked him, "What's wrong with you?"

    He sighed softly, drifting away in the autumn night. In the evening wind, he seemed to have killed the only person who was willing to listen to his thoughts.

    in the bedroom. Qin Xiaoyu bought apples back, washed them and distributed them to everyone.

    Chu Chu held the apple and took a bite. In front of the sink over there, Qin Xiaoyu suddenly said, "Actually, Yin Shen is quite pitiful."

    Fu Jiajia glared at her, "Where are you from?"

    "No." Qin Xiaoyu dumped it. Throwing the water droplets off his hands, he also came over and sat down together, "I heard a senior from the racing club say today that Yin Shen had a car accident two years ago, and it seemed to be quite serious, which directly caused him to not be able to drive the car now, but it's a pity Ah, I heard that he was an F1 champion before! It's like, a bird suddenly lost its wings, it's so miserable."

    Chu Chu didn't pay attention, almost bit his tongue off and grinned for a long time.

    After hearing Qin Xiaoyu's words, Fu Jiajia also recalled it.

    "Yes, I heard that the car Lu Yu drove was bought by Yin Shenxin, but I never saw him drive it by himself, but Lu Yu was driving - I'm going, the rich people are different, the car is different. Buy it and play with it."

    The pain on the tongue of the elementary school graders disappeared, and he nibbled at the apple again, eating two full cheeks, looking indifferent, Fu Jiajia glanced at her, "I have nothing to say. ?"

    Chu Chu thought for a while, "He's really miserable, but I don't want to sympathize with him."

    "..."

    She was used to going to bed early at the beginning, but at night, when the biological clock was up, she tossed and turned in bed but couldn't fall asleep, thinking over and over what Qin Xiaoyu said in her head.

    Has Yin Shen also had a car accident?

    She remembered Qin Xiaoyu's evaluation: it's like a bird without wings.

    This heart-wrenching evaluation made her heart twitch.

    She thought again, is he, like her, left with a psychological shadow because of the car accident?

    She quickly shook her head, trying to shake this flood of sympathy out of her mind, but the more she swayed, the clearer Yin Shen's face was in her mind.

    At the beginning of the year, she rolled on the bed for a long time, and fell asleep in a daze in the second half of the night, but she also slept very unsteadily. She often shivered and woke herself up.

    Monday afternoon. It is an elective course in the later stage of film and television. I heard that the lecturer of this course is good-natured and does not call by name, so basically no one comes to listen to the class, and the classroom is empty.

    Chuchu and his group sat in the middle row of the classroom. Fu Jiajia bought a bag on the road and ate it in his hand. Qin Xiaoyu took the comic. Chuchu's mobile phone interface silently stayed on the registration page of the dance competition.

    Fu Jiajia leaned over and looked, "Chuchu, you really like dancing!" Chuchu was stunned

    , as if someone had pierced through her mind, her ears instantly turned red, and she hummed softly.

    She likes to dance, she likes it.

    "Then you go to sign up, why are you hesitating?" Fu Jiajia didn't understand.

    On the homepage of Mushroom TV, there is a huge publicity page, and a bunch of award-winning benefits are listed, but it is not these conditions that attract the most at the beginning, but during the competition, it is said that they can get the guidance of teacher Yin Xiaping.

    As we all know, Teacher Yin Xiaping is the most famous dance artist, and it was my dream to get her guidance.

    But she was holding the phone, but her expression was a little dull, "Can I really do it?"

    Fu Jiajia stuffed a piece of fresh shrimp into her mouth, "What's wrong, you'll find out if you try it. Besides, you can dance well!"

    Just in time, the class bell rang and the lecturer began to give a lecture. Yin Shen and Lu Yu stepped on the bell of the class and walked slowly into the classroom.

    All the girls looked sideways.

    I saw him at the beginning of the year, and with just one glance, he lowered his head again.

    Yin Shen walked all the way, looking at her from beginning to end, the girl straightened her waist and was staring at the screen of her mobile phone in a daze.

    With his hands in his pockets, he walked to the back row of Chu Chu and sat down.

    Lu Yu was playing games with his mobile phone in his hand, and was pitted by his teammates. After taking a seat, he scolded a few words, and was about to call Yin Shen to join the fight, when he found that Brother Shen was peeping at the girl in front.

    He kicked Yin Shen under the table, "How about being a lover, brother?"

    Yin Shen ignored him, with a smile on his lips, and continued to stare at Chu Chu's back, the girl's fair ears were stained with blush , the exposed neck is slender and long, with a platinum necklace hanging on it.

    "Fuck, you're a pervert." Lu Yu kicked him again.

    In the end, he regretted the kick. Before he could beg for mercy, Yin Shen had already frowned and pressed his head on the table with his backhand, "Playing your game." The

    two often play around like this, and they don't feel anything. Yin Shen is relieved. , Lu Yu raised his head and shrugged, "Damn, you can only do it yourself, not others."

    Yin Shen stabbed him again. Lu Yu shrank his neck and decided to shut up.

    The movement of the two was a little louder, and the three people in the front row could hear it clearly. What's more, Fu Jiajia deliberately wanted to monitor the enemy's situation and quietly put the small mirror on the table. Therefore, Yin Shen kept looking at Chu Chu. The appearance of her also completely fell into the eyes of her and Chu Chu.

    I didn't see it at the beginning, but Fu Jiajia patted her, raised her eyebrows, and motioned her to look in the small mirror. Yin Shen's focused look at her fell into her eyes. She shook her hand, and the signature pen was in her eyes. A crooked black line was drawn on the textbook, and I almost wanted to scream, and my movements were twisted a lot, and I always felt very uncomfortable.

    Although she tried her best to warn herself, maybe he wasn't looking at her, maybe he was looking out the window, but when she sneaked into the mirror, she could always see him lying lazily, with a pair of peach blossom eyes showing affection, blinking Looking at her without blinking.

    This pervert!

    She secretly cursed in her heart, and when she raised her eyes, it happened to meet him in the mirror.

    She was so frightened that she shivered, making Yin Shen in the back seat amused, her peach eyes slightly curved, the curvature of the corners of her mouth gradually enlarged, and he made a mouth shape to her.

    Although Chu Chu lowered his eyes and his face was already red, he still saw what he said: very cute.

    Her face was already red.

    How can there be such a person!

    Fu Jiajia's pot of cold water not only didn't throw him away, but actually aroused his fighting spirit to become more and more courageous?

    Thinking of this possibility, she turned around, with anger and shyness on her face, and scolded him in a low voice, "Don't stare at me!"

    Fu Jiajia also turned around to help, "Senior, so many girls are catching up. I want to stick to you, is it interesting that you stick to our early days so stubbornly?"

    Qin Xiaoyu, upholding the hard truth that his roommate must be reinforced, also turned his head and hummed heavily.

    Only Lu Yu played the game with his head lowered. Hearing the movement in front of him, he raised his head to look at the three of them for a moment, "Why, what about the Critic Dou Conference?"

    As a result, this sentence brought Fu Jiajia's war to him. Lu Yu made a slap in the face, but Yin Shen looked at the beginning with a smile, "Then let's be good friends, okay?"

    At the same level as before, the level where she could smile at him and be willing to share his worries .

    Looking at him angrily at the beginning, what he has done these days can really be regarded as a stalker. No matter how cold she was, how she beat and scolded him, but he persevered in biting her.

    If she didn't know his inferiority, she would almost be blinded by his slightly sad eyes.

    She ignored him and turned around.

    Suddenly, the stool leg was kicked.

    Chu Chu frowned and forcibly endured, but the person who kicked her stool showed no signs of stopping.

    While Fu Jiajia and Lu Yu were arguing, the whole classroom was noisy, and even the chair under her seat was kicked "jumping" by him.

    This time, she was completely annoyed, and stood up with a jerk. The person behind her was unprepared, and was still kicking her stool. The stool hit her knee socket, and she bent her leg slightly. , turned around again, stared at Yin Shen condescendingly, the fire in his eyes wished he could burn through him.

    Because of her sudden movement, everyone looked over here.

    The lecturer was a woman in her forties. Seeing Chu Chu, she stood up and nodded cheerfully.     "Very good, this is a time when a classmate actively spoke. Then, this classmate, tell me, what software can we use in the later stage of film and television to help us better

    improve our video?

    "

Looking at her blankly, the infinite anger that had just surged up in her heart was instantly extinguished. She looked at the blackboard resignedly, but she could not understand a single word on the blackboard.

    Chu Chu was a computer and electrical idiot, not to mention software. Usually, when I open my computer, I just use the Internet. Where can I answer such a high-end question as a teacher? She blushed and wanted to ask her roommate for help, but don't look at Fu Jiajia and Qin Xiaoyu. I don't know the expression, even more desperate at the beginning.

    At this time, a clear voice interspersed behind her, and said a bunch of bird words that she couldn't understand, "PR, AE, 3d max, etc." The

    female teacher nodded in appreciation and motioned the two to sit down. , continue the lecture.

    The phrase "Is it enough kicked?" that was about to get angry when Chu Chu stood up just got stuck in his throat.

    She tucked her hair irritably. Forget it, she didn't care about him.

    As a result, after sitting down, the leg of the stool was kicked again. She thought that if the tiger didn't show his power, you really thought I was a hello kitty. When she turned her head and wanted to scold Yin Shen, he preemptively asked her.

    The smile on the corner of the boy's mouth faded, and he looked at her with a little seriousness, "So do you hate me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.2K 24
On a starry night late in the winter toshinori yagi and his wife inko yagi are walking through the woods taking the path that gave a shortcut that le...
2.6M 158K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
4K 133 20
IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY Important things are needed to be said three times❤️ This story doesn't belong to me in any way...
2.5M 140K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...