π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 β€’ 𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩

By whenfacingsage

a wrong number situation mixed with a girl who believes in the smallest of cliches, with no exception to her... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four.
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five.

fifteen

23.5K 573 213
By whenfacingsage

special chapter (:<

! picture if a fake cockroach that looks kinda real but its just a pillow i think !

bug.

the brunette girl is practically falling down the staircase with each passing second, late to the dinner with her family. "shit" she mutters as she drops her keycard on the ground, crouching down to pick it up, before continuing her rush down the stairs.

she hurriedly turns the corner to continue down the winding stair well when her body collides with another, sending the other flying backwards, down the stairs. noticing the person falling, the girl quickly reaches out and grabs the falling person's hand and grabbing onto the railing with her other, preventing any possible injuries.

"oh my god i am so sorry, i was in a rush and i wasn't looking where i was going im so sorry" the blonde stutters out as she pulls the distressed person back up to stability. "no no seriously thats okay! i completely understand don't worry about it, im alex" the younger girl offers with a kind smile. "im ailee, kinda like hayley but with no h" the blonde explains, earning a confused look from alex, making them both laugh. "i don't even know, ask my parents." ailee says making them both laugh harder.

"do you live here? i haven't seen you around before." ailee asks, alex shaking her head slightly before answering. "no, no. i'm just visit my brother, he lives here with his friend." "oh cool! i was just on the way to visit my family too" the blonde says with a slight chuckle. "oh my god thats right! you said you were in a rush! you should go" alex says hurriedly.

"i should probably get going you're right, but again, im so sorry for crashing into you!" ailee restates, causing alex to laugh again. "it's seriously okay! im just glad you caught me before i fell down all the stairs" she laughs. the twi wave goodbye before parting ways, ailee going downstairs which alex goes up.

20 minutes later

the girl finally makes it to her parents house, knocking on the door, which is almost immediately opened by her younger sister. "clara!" ailee exclaims, scooping her baby sister into a bear hug, looking into the house to see her parents walking down the hallway toward the entrance.

"hi mum, hi dad" she says, hugging both of them while still holding clara in one arm. her parents both return the greeting with a warm smile as her mum ushers her towards the living area. ailee walks through the familiar hallway, reaching the living room and setting clara down on the couch before walking into the kitchen to help cook dinner.

"whats cooking?" she asks, opening one of the pans to look inside. "pasta? delicious" she says as she wraps an arm around her mum's shoulder. her dad joins them both in the kitchen. "so, ailee." he starts, the girls face falling. "dad everytime i see you its the same conversation and it always starts the sane way, switch it up a bit, be creative!" she replies in a sarcastic tone, earning a look from her father. "you gonna ask anyway arent you?" she asks with a defeated tone as her father nods with a mischievous smile.

"anyone you're interested in at the moment?" he finally asks, causing the blonde to roll her eyes and scoff. they both stand in a humorous silence, waiting for the other to give up. "fine. there may be a boy im interested in but i doubt its mutual." she sighs out.

her mums face lights up. "finally a crush! whats his name?" her mum eagerly asks, making ailee slightly laugh. "great question mum." she responds and they are once again enveloped by a humorous silence. "are you going to answer it?" her mother asks curiously. "no, i kinda cant." ailee says, trying to keep in a laugh at the strange situation happening between her and pandas.

it took thirty minutes minutes. thirty minutes before her parents could even comprehend what the girl was saying about this boy she accidentally texted. it then took another 30 minutes for the blonde to be lectured on online safety.
"guys in 19 i know more about internet security than you do." she tries to explain without laughing at the look on her fathers face, showing complete confusion as he still attempts to process how she has feelings for a boy who is completely anonymous to her.

"are you calling me old?" her mum asks with a chuckle, becoming jokingly offended when ailee nods her head yes.

The dinner runs smoothly, ailee surprised that the only lecture she got was about online safety, when clara received the most, as she insisted on watching TV as she ate dinner, and how mum thought it was "rude" and "mean" because ailee was over for the first time in around a month, as she visited more frequently before her finals started.

ailee returns home shortly after, walking through the well-lit roads. she scans her keycard and gains access into the apartment building, seeing a familiar face coming out of the elevator, locking eye contact with them.

"we meet again! how was visiting your brother?" ailee asks alex as the two of them walking up to each other. "it was good! well, as good as being in a 20 year old boys house can be." alex chuckles earning a similar laugh from ailee. "how was dinner with your family?" alex returns the question. "good, decent, lots of questions about boys." she responds defeatedly.

"it always has to be expected. what are you doing now?" alex says curiously. "oh nothing, probably just gonna go sit in my apartment. unless, did you wanna hang out? i know a great place" ailee offers earning a nod and smile from alex. "happily! lead the way". the two start walking out of the apartment complex and towards a small park just across the road, making their way to a secluded part of the trees, where fairy lights rand between the trees.

"its so pretty here wow" alex says admiring the view, as ailee sits down on a softer part of the grass, soon joined by alex sitting close by next to each other. the two sit in a comfortable silence for a few minutes as 'cold in california' by ashe plays softly out of ailees phone, before the quiet broken by ailee. "tell me about yourself" making alex laugh and compare the situation to being a new kid in class, before answering the question. "well, my name is alex, im 18, i play minecraft a lot, big one direction stan, and im really close with my brother".

"dude im a directioner too thats so funny. whos your favourite?" ailee asks excitedly, sitting up from her previous laying position and looking to alex, who also quickly sit up. "im a niall girl 100%" alexs squeals and ailee laughs loudly. "im a proud louis girl" ailee reveals and alex erupts into laughter and struggles to get out her next sentence. "dude are you gay" ailee nods aggressively, overcome by silent laughter.

the two lay on the grass for another half an hour laughing to the point where they develop cramps, and getting to know each other, before alex gets a text.

message between [ alex 🦭 ] and [ brother 👎 ]

brother 👎
are you okay?
alex answer
did you make it home
its been 45 minutes u should be home by now

dude im fine relax
im at the park with a friend

brother 👎
you told me youd text me when u get home
you could've at least told me you were going out
i was worried about you

sorry
i didnt even know i ran into her in the lobby and we just went out
ill tell you next time :)

brother 👎
who are you with

just a friend

brother 👎
alex

idk
u wont know her
BUT
you guys should meet i think youll get along

brother 👎
maybe
alright stay safe
dont get kidnapped idiot
text me when u get home

will do

real life
"sorry, overprotective brother" alex laughs as she locks her phone and puts it in her pocket. "i completely understand" ailee laughs along, before looking at the time. "dude its past 1am, we should probably go" she says and alex agrees, and they both stand up and begin walking back to the apartment complex.

they both talked all the way back, talking about how excited they are for the possibility of harry style's third album. once they reach the complex, ailee walks alex to her car before heading up to her apartment.

she walks into the small home and hears loud shouting next door, presumably clay being loud. she knocks twice on tge shared wall, a nice way of saying "shut the fuck up", to her surprise, earning two knocks back.

message between [ bug ! ] and [ clay ! ]

did we just knock at each other
that was cute
r we #friendship goals

clay !
yes bug
we are #friendshipgoals
why are you even up late

just got back from hanging out w a friend
why are YOU up so late

clay !
waiting for my sister to text me

wow what a good brother
talking about being up late
is pandas still awake i havent talked to him in hours and i miss him

clay !
yeah hes up

WOOO
im gonna go talk to him
GOODNIGHT CLAY
read 1:46AM
clay knock back
read 1:47AM
knock back
please
read 1;47AM
YAY THANK U

messages between [ bug 🖤] and [ pandas <3 ]

HI PANDAS :D
i missed u today

pandas <3
we literally talked like 6 hours ago
how was dinner with your family?

6 hours is too long
hugging my panda plushie for comfort rn
who remains nameless might i add
dinner was good
i got to see my sister
which im happy ab
i missed her

pandas <3
im not telling u my name so u can name ur plushy it

what if i told u my name in return
you can name a bug plushy after me

i like this one

pandas <3
i hate you
go to bed bug

but i wanna talk to u☹️

pandas <3
we can talk tonight
goodnight bug

goodnight pandas love u

pandas <3
love u too

YOU SAID IT BACK

pandas <3
yes i did
goodnight

goodnight :D

author speaks!
i keep forgetting what i name my authors notes and im not bothered to look back so have fun w inconsistencies ❤️
BUG NAME REVEAL HOW DO WE FEEL GATEKEEPERS!?!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 6.4K 20
Your life in Hawkins was good although boring. One person managed to not only change that but also to make you feel things you didn't know were possi...
2.8K 84 10
Hinata Shoyo, having to leave the Karasuno for a fact, entered Aoba Johsai. Where he met Oikawa Tooru, who in his opinion is very annoying and they t...
225K 5.5K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
134K 4K 22
a story in which she runs into the girls restroom to find him shoving a hamburger in his mouth. *** georgenotfound x fem!oc