๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ | ๐‹๐ž๐ž...

By alwaysxtry

๐€๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’Š: ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’…
๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’“๐’”
๐’Š๐’—: ๐’‚๐’• ๐’‡๐’‚๐’–๐’๐’•
๐’—๐’Š: ๐’“๐’†-๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’…?
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
๐’Š๐’™: ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’
๐’™: ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’†? ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰?
๐’™๐’Š: ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†
๐’Š๐’™๐’—: ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’
๐’™๐’—: ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†
๐’™๐’—๐’Š: ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’‚๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ต ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘บ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ๐‘บ
๐’™๐’Š๐’™: ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’™๐’™: ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘ฉ๐’€๐‘ฌ
๐‘จ๐‘ช: ๐‘น๐’๐’๐’‡๐’•๐’๐’‘ (๐’Š๐’™)

๐’—: ๐’–๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’

2.1K 67 14
By alwaysxtry

set to be in third person;

The group was too comfortable in the lab that they didn't notice the one female zombie in a ponytail whose body is stuck on a chair.

However the girl seems strong that she did slowly made her way on the three girls without them realizing it.

It was the mute science student.

Daesu from the other room came out doing a happy whistle and a happy dance at the same time but he ended up screaming when he made an eye to eye contact with the now ready to eat them zombie.

"Zombieeeeee!" he screamed so loud but everyone thought that he was just joking.

"Moron, that's not even a funny joke!"

Wujin pulled Daesu to be on his side as the boy use his lips to gesture the zombie however his friend still thinks that he is being funny.

"Daesu dude, stop doing some smooching,"

"Fvck, girls on your back!"

Daesu yelled removing himself from Wujin's grasps as the boy get one of a chair before throwing it to the zombie and this time everyone believes the boy's word.

"Get a stick or anything!" Onjo yells at Cheongsan, pulling her two friends away.

"Isak, Y/n! Do not come closer!"

No matter what the boys did the zombie just won't die and that's a time where Jimin urges Isak to do something as Y/n, Namra, Hyoryeong and her are helping the others.

"Do something! Help us!"

The zombie shifted her head from Jimin to  the now screaming Nayeon.

Y/n was about to run to them but an arm hooked on her waist and when she looks up it was Suhyeok.

Everything happens so fast that even Nayeon tried to pull Isak away, she still got bitten in the arm.

It was hard to believe that Nayeon didn't use Isak as a shield but it was the truth, the others sees it wrong because of the angle side they're in.

What happened on Isqk's death was totally an accident and no one realizes it, not even Y/n, Onjo, Jimin or Nayeon.

Well, people made mistakes... they're not perfect.

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

Her friends do everything to stop her but they all failed as Y/n sneaked on them when they are all busy.

The poor girl try to reach each corridors, seeking her nowhere to be find friend. Y/n cursed her self when zombies followed her foot steps and she was cornered in both sides.

With a clenched jaw, she sigh and decided to fight each one who's coming near  her.

Y/n first kick the girl zombie who is now on her right foot trying to get a taste of her school shoes.

"Damn it, let go!"

Y/n annoyedly scold the zombie before moving her body on the left to dodge the male zombie who was about to pull her arms.

"Fvck! Why all of you are so strong?"

Everything seems so fast as the zombies flock more on her side making her more aggravated and disappointed from her strength and agility.

The folded knife that Nayeon give her comes to her mind when she was too behind in fighting the zombies.

To her luck Y/n manage to kill each zombies who was in the right corner with her knife, the former attacker got stabbed at the forehead.

The second was kicked and slushed in throat, the third was pinned down and kick in stomach who now rolls away.

Whilst the fourth was thrown out by the building the fifth got be-headed.

Once Y/n finished her task she then glance at her shoulder only to see how close the two male and female zombies are.

But the worst things is that one of the zombie were about to ran her over, a tall figure instantly appeared on her sight that came from her behind.

The boy jump from the wall before it landed in front her. The boy punch, throw and kick the zombie as he made him unconscious for a while.

He then manage to move Y/n farther from the enemies as he throw a fist and dodge every of it by just a hand to hand combat.

For the last time, Suhyeok manage to hit the blonde zombie in the stomach before he shove the face of it on the a window with a strong impact.

The blood splatters on the face of Suhyeok yet he never minded it.

Even he is breathing heavily and his heart is pumping so loud because of the adrenaline rush, the only first thing came to the boy's mind after his fight is to check Y/n.

Seeing the girl behind him, flushed and terrified from what happened Suhyeok felt sad for the girl.

So he did what he think is right, Suhyeok didn't hesitate to close their distance and embrace the young lady infront of him.

"It's fine... they're gone, they can't hurt you anymore. You are safe,"

The soft harmonic whisper of Suhyeok, slowly sooths Y/n's senses. Her heartbeat slow down and her breathing calm down.

Y/n's tears continue to cascade from her face and the boy who's holding her let her have a moment of peace and silence.

There has been a minutes of serenity before Suhyeok decided to get theirselves search for a safe room where they can temporarily stay for a whilst and wash their blood off.

"I have a sister..."

Suhyeok's head whipped on Y/n after hearing the lady's voice.

He stopped staring at Y/n for a consecutive seconds but  when he realizes that it may be an awkward move, he stopped it reluctantly however when the female started to speak, he took it as an opportunity to  glance.

"A twin to be exact," Y/n added.

Y/n didn't know on why she had been saying things like this to him, they aren't even that close or either friends.

If she'd think it thoroughly today is their first interaction with each other, which she finds odd because Suhyeok really does avoid her without any enough reason and then in a snapped of an eye, she's been spilling her secrets to him.

The female was just even astonish to admit that her so called 'cold classmate' is having a care on her well-being but she shrugged it off, that was going to be her last problem before the end of the world occur.

Change of hearts happen to a person. Y/n thought, smiling towards the boy beside him.

"W-We are not intimate or anything... but I wanted us to be one, I'm not just sure if she also feel the same. I-It's even ironic to think that we were so close but so far. She's just near me yet I cannot get a hold of her."

Y/n stated, tears are swelling on the sides of her eyes.

"Isak... she's one of my closest friend, she was there for me through my ups and downs and I cannot deny the fact that she left a big impact when she dies. I didn't have any regret especially that I did everything I want to with her. But I didn't with Namra and I'm scared that I will or we will die as strangers."

Sighing exasperatedly, Y/n look up to the boy beside him and he looks so stiff which confuse Y/n a little but after realizing what she unravel.

She smile at the boy, nodding her head at the process.

"You heard the girl..." Y/n chuckles after Suhyeok return to his normal state.

Suhyeok pouted a little before whispering a word that Y/n could clearly hear. "I shouldn't have ignored the resemblance."

Rolling her eyes playfully at boy she bump him. "Yah! That better be a good resemblance, Baresu!"

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

"So, no one notices that Y/n and Su-Hyeok leave the room!?"

Gyeongsu's worried voice boom in the room as he founds out that no one was keeping eye on his bestfriend.

He was too busy doing their stuff that he didn't notice his bestfriend.

The two of them are like family and Y/n doing something behind his back is like her betraying him. He already lost Isak who he loves teasing.

He cannot afford losing one of his girls again.

Cheongsan instantly realizes that he was zooning-out for a long time by staring on a grieving Onjo that he never checks on the other.

He mutter a curse to himself as he tighten his jaw. The puff red eyes of Onjo is slowly returning back to normal as she whipped her head to Gyeongsu, worried again for her friend.

"I-I... what if something happens to them? I don't wanna lose another friend again, I don't think I can handle more deaths."

Onjo truthfully admit, she then sit properly and gaze everyone in the room.

"I saw them!" Daesu replied, getting all attention of the students.

"But Baresu tme to just let them. I don't know what they're been thinking but I guess they followed Nayeon. He even told me that they'll find help at the same time, so we should be in safe place when they return."

Daesu is not a good follower especially a secret diary but when he tries to be one it never ended in good. The boy frowns and mentally blames himself.

Hyoryeong sigh then patted Daesu's shoulder with Wuhin on the right side of the boy comforting him.

Daesuu likes Y/n but they aren't that close to be called bestfriends but close enough to be labeled as more than friends. And once  they bonded together, it would really be chaoticly fun.

"You just did what Suhyeok had said, don't blame your self." Hyoryeong force a smile her other hand is squeezing Jimin's finger. "You too Jimin." she added.

"This is one of the most upsetting time where we could use Y/n positivity," Wujin mumbles.

Cheongsan hesitantly nodded after hearing it, he's not even sure if he finds the reason of the two, reasonable enough to be impulsive.

"Y/n and Suhyeok we'll be fine, we should trust them. We know that they'll do everything to do their part, so we should do ours and that is by, making our selves get into a safe place,"

The boy's started to graze on the window the tied rope as Wujin, Gyeongsu and Cheong-San are having a little argument on who's who is going down.

"Rock, paper-"

"Just go down, dude. I'm sure that you're gonna be fine," Wujin  urges Gyeongsu who is now holding tightly in the window frame.

"Yah, Wujin! If I'd turn into one, I promise to bit you in the face."

Gyeongsu murmur, "This is very dangerous, you know. So, stop pressuring me!" the boy added as he almost cry in nervousness.

Wujin laughs a bit, never minding the words that Gyeongsu has been muttering.

"Remember what I said, Wujin!"

That was Gyeongsu's last word before stepping down on the rope, continue to curse everytime he can. "Shit! Shit! It's shaking!"

The wind also didn't help his case as the hose dance in every blow of air which terrifies him more.

Gyeongsu prayed so hard to not fall down and he lowers himself, cursing Cheongsan and Wujin repeatedly.

Gyeongsu then bit his lower lip when he arrive at the front of the window and he shrieked in suprise when his eyes meet another pair of eyes.

"AHHHHHH—Ms. Park!" The tears of him instantly back-off when the lady open the window, making the scared boy hug the teacher in pure delight and relief.

"I thought I was gonna fall down and die, Ms. Park!"

The teacher had a worried expression on her face but it instantly fade away as he smack Gyeongsu's shoulder.

"You really are a punk!" she irritatedly but amusingly gaze the boy, "where are the others? Are they safe?"

"Yes, yes they are!" As Gyeongsu move the half of his body in the window, he yelled. "Cheongsan! Ms. Park is here at the broadcasting room!"

The group in the above floor instantly stood and walk near the window. One by one leaving the room until it was Cheongsan's turn.

On the wall there's paper stick on it.

We are in broad casting room Y/n - Namra

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

"What was that?"

After Suhyeok and Y/n take a nap, the two got waken up by some weird noises which only means that they are not the only person on the storage room.

Fixing her hair on a high ponytail, Y/n quickly stopped up next to Baresu.

"Shh... I think we've got ourselves a company,"

Suhyeok nodded to Y/n, gesturing that she should be on his back. The female frown from it but followed.

The two continue to walk until they heard some whimpers or sobs?

Peeking her head from the broad shoulder of the boy, Y/n's eyes widen as soon as she saw Nayeon lying on the floor with her head hung low and when she looks up, my heart dropped and I felt that I was washed in cold water.

Blinking her tears away, Y/n look up to Suhyeok and he force a smile.

Assuring the girl that everything would be fine. However the former didn't think the same, without saying anything she enveloped Nayeon in warm hug.

"I was worried sick! I thought you already became one of them."

"I'm so sorry Y/n, I know what I did is very wrong and impulsive. No one told me to leave, I-I was just being so s-sensitive,"

The cheeks of the girl had a cut by glasses, dried blood are on her face and the female also cried back on Y/n embrace.

Suhyeok made his lips form in a thin smile before he decided to give the two a space.

"I'll be on the next side, N/n."

And there, he finally call the girl by her nickname. Y/n froze on her spot but nod nonetheless.

Leaving the two girls alone. Suhyeok slightly move the curtains away, so he could peek out from the outside when he did, his eyes widen a little when the zombie stares back at him.

He thought that it will run through the window but he was proven wrong when it only snarled and move towards the other zombies who are now falling the noise.

"Shit, I was so close from it."

Closing back the window Baresu spotted a two empty bags and he realizes that they can put some necessities on it.

Whilst doing his own thing, getting each of the supplies from container his mind flew back again on what Y/n had spilled.

Suhyeok knows that he likes Y/n but he isn't sure if it's because Y/n is Y/n or because he only saw Namra on her.

Whatever the answer of his question is, the only certain thing Suhyeok knows is that, he doesn't want anyone to get hurt by this unreliable feelings of him.

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

Fun fact: The class 2-5 had their
first sleepover as a group on Ms.
Park's vacation house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 413 30
"๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง" โ—‹ ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐ฎ๐š, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
40.7K 1.4K 18
In South Korea bullying is never taken seriously, it's easy to hide in the shadow, until someone breaks out. What if a friendship forms during hard t...
372K 15.6K 29
15 year old Theo Beraldi gets sent to Martinelli's all boys correctional stay away facility for his defiant attitude and overall disrespect towards a...