A Soldier's Heart

By CL-005

Lincoln Loud, A boy who is mistreated by his family and friends because his 'BAD LUCK' thanks to his sister L... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Christmas Special
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

1.8K 30 10
By CL-005

The date (2/2)

Let's go to where we left off, shall we?

So from the previous chapter, we see the couple leaves Daiku's house and enters Lincoln's car to go on to start with their date.

But a few meters away from them we see a person on the bushes and this is nothing more and less than Ronnie Anne.

Ronnie Anne: What the hell?! That Bad Luck is not only handsome now and he also has a car?! Damn now i want him even more but ... Was that a guy he was with? It doesn't matter i will take him and make him mine and nobody else's haha (She said as she went after the couple with her skateboard)

..........

We see Lincoln and Daiku arriving at their first destination, Lincoln parks his car at the left side of the entrance.

They got out of the car and Daiku can see where Lincoln takes him.

Daiku: Wow Linky, this is where we will go to first? (He said with stars in his eyes)

Lincoln: Hehe that's right, i heard this amusement park just opened 2 days ago so i said to myself why don't me and Daiku try this place (He stands next to Daiku) So, do you want to go inside?

Daiku: (He immediately takes Lincoln by the hand and started dragging him) Let's go! I want to try all the rides!

And that the two entered the amusement park, Daiku ran inside while he was dragging Lincoln by the hand who was smiling.

While they entered the amusement park we see Ronnie Anne just arrived at the amusement park.

Ronnie Anne: Okay, good thing i managed to follow them since they were in a car and i have to follow them with my skateboard (She entered the amusement park) Now .... This place is really big, how will i be able to find them? (She looks around for a while) i think i should have fun a little, this place looks fun and after that i can convince Lincoln to be my boyfriend again (She said and went to the Ferris wheel)

..........

Now let's go with Lincoln and Daiku, the two were in line for the roller coaster.

Daiku: I really wanted to try the roller coaster with someone but they were too scared to ride it (He said while looking at the roller coaster)

As he was looking at the roller coaster, Lincoln, on the other hand was very nervous since he is very scared of that kind of ride, he felt like he's soul is leaving at the very moment.

Lincoln: Y-yeah hehe i-i al-also wa-wanted to t-try it hehe (He said nervously while looking at the roller coaster with fear)

And he even swear that he heard some shouts of horror from the roller coaster, that even made him more scared.

Lincoln: "Alright Lincoln, you can get through this, i mean you've been in more scary situations, like the time when you almost fall of a cliff hehe, and the time when you jump off a helicopter. Come on, I'm already a teenager, you are not a kid anymore and don't make a fool out of your self in front of  your boyfriend, i can bet that the writer has ride this" (He thought and looks at the writer)

Me: Sorry to break it to you but, i haven't try that kind of ride in my years as a teenager (i said with a smile)

Lincoln: "W-what?! Then why did you involved me?! I don't like this kind of rides, and i 100 percent prefer the bumper cars"

Me: Sorry, i just want to punish you a bit hehe since that will be a good laugh hehe.

Lincoln: "I hate you, but i should also thank you because of you i have the best boyfriend in the world" (He thought as looks at Daiku)

Me: You're welcome, to be honest it is very rare to find a story thay you are shipped with a boy hehe. But going back i hope you enjoy the ride!

Lincoln: "Son of a bi ...."

Daiku: Come on Linky, we're next! (He said and drags Lincoln to the seats)

Lincoln: Hehe s-sure, i cant w-wait (He said starting to get nervous again)

Lincoln: "Fuck, i hope i don't pee in my pants"

..........

Now we see Lincoln and Daiku at the roller coaster but for Lincoln's bad luck, they were in the front seat of the roller coaster making Lincoln tremble with fear since he will see his possible death (i think he is exaggerating)

The cart was moving slowly forward at the high point.

Daiku: (Very excited while holding onto the bar) This is it! I can't believe i can get to ride this! What's more, I'm riding it with my boyfriend! (He said excitedly while looking at the front)

Meanwhile with Lincoln, he was looking at the front with a pale face while trembling.

Lincoln: (Holding tightly at the bar) y-y-yeah hehe i-i im also excited to r-ride it w-with y-you Dai (He said with fear)

Then the carts stopped at the very top of the hill making a dramatic pause scene.

Lincoln: "Fuck .. fuck .. fuck .. FUCK!"

Then the carts went straight down at high speed causing the couple and the other people to start screaming with excitement while others with terror.

(Just like this)

Daiku: Wooooohooooo!!!! Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!! (He shouted with excitement while rasing his arms in the air)

Lincoln: AAAAHHHHHH!!! FUUUUUCK!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! FUUUCKIIIIIIING!!!!HELLLLLLLL!!!! (He shouted with fear as he hold on tight to the cart)

..........

We go with Ronnie Anne, she is sitting at a bench while eating a cotton candy while she has a stuffed bear in her other hand.

Ronnie Anne: Wow those games were hard, at least i won something.

While she is eating her cotton candy she suddenly heard a scream coming from the roller coaster.

AAAAHHHHHH!!! FUUUUCK!!! AAAAHHHH!!! FUUUCKIIIIIIING!!!! HEEELLL!!!!

Ronnie Anne: What the? ... (She looks around) who the heck screamed? It sounds like a girl who has seen a cockroach on her shoe (She said confused but shrugged her shoulders) Mhe, i should continue looking for Lincoln now (She said and stands up with her stuffed bear in hand and went to look for Lincoln)

..........

We see Lincoln and Daiku just exited the roller, Daiku had a big smile while happily hugging Lincoln's arm.

While with Lincoln he had a green face while he is holding a vomit from the ride.

Daiku: That was so much fun, right Linky? (He asked he's boyfriend who is about to throw up)

Lincoln: Y-yeah f-fun ... umm ... just a sec Dai (He quickly went to a nearby trashcan and released all he had been holding after the ride and went back to Daiku) haaa, i feel much better (He said relieved)

Daiku: Hehe, i guess you can't handle the ride huh (He said mockingly)

Lincoln: To be honest yes, but i guess it's normal (He said while whipping his lips) So what do you want to do next?

Daiku: hmmm (He looks around) Ohh!! I want that stuffed bunny Linky! (He said pointing to a stand where he had seen a stuffed bunny)

Lincoln: Sure, let's go.

Me: Okay, i will skip here since i think is the least entertaining scene.

1 Hour Later

After an hour of fun and games we see Lincoln and Daiku proceeding to leave the amusement park.

Daiku, had a very big smile on his face while holding a big stuffed bunny while with the other hand hugging Lincoln's arm leaning on his shoulder.

And Lincoln he is holding a stuffed panda that he won from the games since he wanted to give it to Lily.

Daiku: That was very fun Linky, i had a very great time (He said happily)

Lincoln: Hehe me too Dai, but this is not over yet since we will eat at a restaurant that i made a reservation with.

Said and done they both went to Lincoln's car and went to the restaurant.

Ronnie Anne: (just exits the amusement park) Huh, that's strange why is that guy is Lincoln with hugging his arm? (She said starting to get jealous) and whats more, he is leaning on his shoulder! I should be the one doing that and not some guy! I should follow them again and take what is rightfully mine (She said proceeded to follow them with her skateboard)

..........

Now we see Lincoln and Daiku just arrived at the restaurant, they both exits the car and went to the entrance where there is a woman about 30 years old wearing a black vest, white rolled up sleeve shirt underneath, black pants and black shoes.

???: (She notices the couple) Good evening young couple, how may i help you?

Lincoln: Yes good evening to you too, i made a reservation for two.

???: Oh i see (She takes out a folder and a pen) And what is the name who made the reservation?

Lincoln: Lincoln Loud.

???: (Looking at the folder) Lets see, Lincoln ... Lincoln .. ah yes, here it is, please come in your table is ready (She said as she opens the door)

Lincoln and Daiku: Thank you.

Then the couple entered the restaurant, inside it looks very nice, let's just say that Lincoln choose very well.

Then the couple went to a table that had a window that can see the moon that was already rising above.

???: Please take a seat a waiter will be serving you in a moment (She said as she went back to her station)

The couple said thank you and went to take a seat.

Meanwhile outside the restaurant

We see Ronnie Anne just arrived at the restaurant where Lincoln and Daiku are.

She took her skateboard and went to the lady a while ago.

???: (She notices Ronnie Anne) Hello young lady, do you have a reservation?

Ronnie Anne: No, i came to look for a boy with white hair, i just want to talk to him.

???: I'm sorry but this place is only for people making reservations and you need a partner to enter.

Ronnie Anne: Damn, well okay (She said was about to leave until she saw someone at the window)

She saw Lincoln and Daiku talking happily like any happy couple and made her even more confused and also jealous.

Ronnie Anne: Why did Lincoln take that guy to this restaurant? .... Wait is it because .... no, they are not dating or something, I'm sure they are just friends and it's impossible for Lincoln to have a relationship with a guy, I'll just wait here for them to leave (She said and sits at a nearby bench)

Me: Sorry Ronnie Anne, but they're in a relationship so fuck off, and to be honest you are not really suitable for Lincoln.

Alright I'll do another time skip here hehe since like i said, the dates is the least entertaining part to read.

30 minutes later

After a wonderful dinner Lincoln and Daiku proceeded to leave the restaurant.

Daiku: Wow, the food here is really good, I'm full (He said as he rubbed his stomach)

Lincoln: Me too (He looks at his watch) Well it's almost 8, do you want to go to the park to end the night?

Daiku: Sure Linky (He said and hugged Lincoln's arm again)

And that the two entered the car and went to the park.

Then Ronnie Anne, who was taking a nap woke from the engine and sees that they are going to the park.

Ronnie Anne: Their heading to the park, this is my chance (She said and immediately went to the direction of the park)

..........

Now we see Lincoln and Daiku sitting on a bench, Daiku is looking at the sky appreciating the beautiful night sky while hugging Lincoln's arm with a smile on his face and with Lincoln, he is also looking at the sky also appreciating the beautiful night.

Daiku: I really enjoyed our date Linky, this is one of the best days of my life (He said as he looks at Lincoln with s smile)

Lincoln: Me too Dai .. me too (He said still looking at the sky with a smile)

Daiku: Love.

Lincoln: (He stops looking at the sky and looks at Daiku) Yes love?

Daiku: What do you think our future will look like?

Lincoln: Hmm .... Well, i can imagine both of us living together, after that i will propose to you and getting married and maybe have children (He said with a smile)

Daiku: Do you really want to marry me? (He said getting excited) Oh my Linky, i also want to marry you i can also imagine us getting married and live our life together as a married couple ... But i know we can't have children since we have the same sex but, it doesn't hurt to adopt a little one, right?

Lincoln: Hehe of course, nothing will make me happier to have take care a child with the person i love the most in this world (He said and caresses Daiku's cheek)

Daiku: Hehe i already want our dream to come true already (He said and wrapped his hands around Lincoln's neck) and also to be the future Mrs. Loud.

Lincoln: (He brought his hands on Daiku's waist) Of course it will happen, we just have to wait until we finished high school and college (He said with a smile)

Daiku: I love you so much Linky.

Lincoln: I love you so much too Dai.

Then they brought their faces closer to each other to give a loving kiss.

Without a doubt it was a great day for both of them and nothing can ruin this moment.

Too bad it happened because someone quickly went out the bushes and shouted.

???: Lincoln!! What are you doing?!! (Shouted the person furiously)

The couple stopped and looks at the person who had interrupted their beautiful moment.

They both made an annoyed face, especially Lincoln since she had to be the one is going to ruin the moment between him and Daiku.

Lincoln: What do you want ..... Ronnie Anne (He said looking at Ronnie Anne with anger)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Me: Hello Everyone! I hope you enjoy today's chapter! And I'm sorry for taking so long, I'm not going to give excuses hehe.

Lily: And if you like today's chapter you can press the little star above and below! It will really be appreciated and makes the story continue!

Me: Well that's all for now and without more to say.

Me/Lily:

-----------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

monster By Faith Smith

Mystery / Thriller

67 8 5
Lincoln a boy with a rare incurable illness and tries to not feed on anyone. will the loud family cure him on time ir will effect him and make him t...
812 31 8
Lincoln Loud, after suffering for a long time, found an artifact with which he was able to go back in time, but this time he would live his life as a...
1.6K 39 14
"⸮ɒd ɒʞ ƨυoiɿυɔ ⸮oɈ ɒn γɿoɈƨ ϱnɒdiɒʞɒʞ ϱnoɈ ɒƨɒdɒnid om Ɉiʞɒd" Lincoln the man with the plan, whose plan is to have a normal life and achieve his dre...
23.1K 284 19
In this story, Lincoln has to deal with a lot of crazy events, like family arguements, gang wars, and tragic losses. How will it end? Keep reading to...